My unbeatable Warrior

By Mithra2896

Om nama shivay....a girl in her early 20s praying to the Lord shiva clearly nothing in her mind. But when she... More

One fine day 🥰
characters
Kailash
Avanti
Karna and Mithra❤
New Beginning
Mysterious Payal
Peace for karna
New characters
Karna the saviour
kala pradarshan
Kunti
Guru dhakshina
Panchal war
The Revenge
Jarasandh vs karna
Family time
New story alert
Forgiveness
Proposal and Rejection
Yuvaraj
Annual Feast
Dussala wedding
Pain of love
Marriage

The Great Teacher

2.2K 130 20
By Mithra2896

At morning , Guru and shishya both did suryanamaskar,  but parasuram see a different thing in his lifetime, that his radhaye is shining like sun under the rays, it's like a part of suryadeva is standing beside him, he smiled by seeing this father - son duo.

    After sometime,

          Radhaye, first test for u is, u have to bring me mango, but u can't pluck it from tree, the fruit has to fall naturally from the tree but before it reaches the ground you have to catch that, take full day for this task, but till evening if u fail to bring the mango then you can leave, said lord parashuram firmly.

    I will definitely bring you mango gurudeva.

    Remember radhaye, confidence is good but over confident not right it leads you nowhere.  With that lord went and sit in a rock to see karna's practice.

Here at first karna try to catch the manga but all in vain, he can't catch a single mango, then he start to concentrate, he closed his eyes and start to listen the sound of tree,  before fall of every mango there will a mild sound is there, yes I want to follow the sound,   by following the sound he catches the mango correctly, for that he take 4 hours time.

Parashuram smiled his student, he know he can get it but he have to see his patience level and at the same time his speed.

After that, parashuram said to hit a moving stone in a three chances

  First chance, karna missed it, he tensed lightly, second chance also he missed it, now he feel restless, by  sensing his emotions 

         Don't loose ur stability, show ur anger to the target, change ur pain into ur weapon . Make that a ur strength.

After listening lord parashuram words, he aim the target and hit it correctly.

   Bagavan parasuram smiled, and next  is a final test for u radhaye, after sun set,  he magically make some insects fly in the sky , then order karna to hit all insects in a single arrow.

Karna at first try, he some insects, but there will balance some insects , so he again try but now also he can't hit it correctly,  darkness is not helping him.
   He just observed it's movement in dark with the help of little light, the insects are, come to same point at particular time period, karna smiled and hit now correctly and at the same time with single arrow every insects are dead.

   Amazing radhaye, from tomorrow morning, ur practice will start properly.   Karna touched his gurudeva feet.  Vijayabava .
_______________________________________

In guru dhronacharya ashram,
       The 106 princes and ashwathama are learning war skills.  One day guru dron invite all students and show a wooden bird which is tie in a tree, ask what they are seeing now, every one are saying like tree, sky etc..,  but only ashwathama and arjun said about the bird. He gives permission to these two only, arjun hit it correctly at first try, ashwathama also hit it correctly but ashwathama's arrow pierce through the bird eye and fall into the ground, everyone shocked, first time his father praise his skill and praise prince arjun skill.

At night, arjun search ashwathama to talk about morning happening, he see that ashwathama going into Forest area with sword and bow, he also follow silently, he meet another boy and two of them start to practice at night.  Arjun went near them and called, ashwathama , what are u doing in the forest?
       That's should be my question prince arjun, r u following me?

   Yes, actually I want to talk to u about the morning event. How u manage to pierce both eyes of the bird?

   My vasu bharata teach him so only, said another boy. Ashwathama said,
       Don't say to father about this visit prince arjun, he is my friend's brother, shon. I promised my friend to take care of him in his absence.

        OK, but who is ur friend and where he is?

     Karna is my friend, and he is lord parashuram hermitage to learn about archery.

    Wow, but y he will learn it from our gurudeva itself right.

     Father refused to teach, because he is a sutputra but he is very talented and have a flesh ear ring and armour.

     By listening this, arjun want to know him, and he kind of liked shon also, after that night, ashwathama and arjun will become a good friend and they both teach shon. This trio will become a inseparable.
_______________________________________

In avanti, after getting a news of sri krishna killed kans and release his mother and father which is sunaina's brother, Vessabhu send sunaina and mithra to dwaraka. Here only Vessabhu and amba is present, amba also one of the court member so she can't go there, sunaina's delivery is going to happen in her mother home only , besides vasudev krishna is with them so he is relaxed and concentrate on administration.

_______________________________________

Likewise 10 years went,

Karna learn all forms of warfare and excel in that, lord parasuram is treated karna as his son, karna never blindly follows his order he always question him sometime he interpret his words, but the way he take care of his gurudeva always impress lord parashuram, the dedication, humble nature towards a Brahmin and his love towards his forster mother is one thing it always touch lord parashuram's heart.
   One day, after practice "karna you learn about all war forms from tomorrow you are going to practice divya Astra but for that you have to learn to control ur emotion then only u can control them, and u also learn control ur kavach, u have to learn fight without ur armour shown, so for that you have to do lot of meditation. "

    Yes gurudeva,  I will learn that.

   OK radhaye, I am going to rest, u also go and take rest, from tomorrow ur work will be doubled. With that he went inside, after finishing every work for his gurudeva he also went to sleep.
   By spreading the silk saree he lying in that taking the payal in his hand, start to tell about today's happening after that he slept.

Next day, training for his mental stability is started, he is learning to control his emotions, after in the free time, bagavan parasuram asked his radhaye to go to village with cover ur face, and do some sort of work which they offering and don't reveal ur identity.
  He also did same, but after few months he ask, "why gurudeva I have to do work there, I am liking to do that but I don't know is it some sort of training for me?
   Yes radhaye, when u came to me u have lot of anger, hatred towards society and Kshatriyas it is not good for u child, so doing meditation and working for people, will give calm to u, at the same time they accept u for ur work and talent so remember one thing radhaye our actions only describes our characters not caste, be a bigger person karna, when u become king this experience will help ur work.

But gurudeva, I don't want to be a king, I want to be a best archer.
  That ur radhaye, u born with talent I just teach how to use that, listen after this, u have to serve them as a guardian angel, if u see adharm in ur eyes, u can use ur weapon and at the same time u don't do any adharm. Promise me karna, u use ur knowledge only for dharm not for any adharm.

Promise gurudeva.
  After that, in the name of adithya he just give justice towards the poor people . People come to know he is student of parashuram so no one says anything against him. In that time he fight, with many asuran and gandhravas. Finally the anger inside him is vanished. After that only, parashuram teach him about brahmastra , indra Astra, bhargavastra, suryastra, brahmashirsha Astra, brahmanda Astra, gaurda astra sabda - Veda astra.

After he finished his training of 12 years, some people from villages came to bagavan parasuram and seek his help to protect the anger from indradeva, so karna fight with indradeva and at last, indradeva accept his defect and bless the village with rain.  "karna I appreciate ur brave, I give my words to u call me one time in ur life and I will come for ur aid"
      with that indradeva vanished in the sky.

On the evening, karna stood and watch the sun set, " i am no more the angry young man who wish to prove myself to everyone, suryadeva,  now I can save people today, I defeat indradeva, I just want to meet radha ma,  pithashree, shon, ashwathama and pithamaha bheshma and ganga mata, tomorrow Morning I am returning to Hastinapur. But I have a clear vision in my mind I never support adharm, I will fight for people rights and justice. "

   He packed his things, on the time bagavan parasuram came and see the payal, this, where u get this radhaye

     Avanti, gurudeva I get from the river side of avanti,
Parashuram give a knowing smile and said, tomorrow I have to leave this place before dawn itself so I came to bless u, u become powerful like me karna, only me, bhesm, dhronacharya and sri Krishna will be ur equal . Here it's my vijaya bow from now itself I don't need this. I trust u, u will walk in the path of righteousness and here take this message to avanti king, Vessabhu, after that u can leave for Hastinapur, don't stay there u have to be in hastinapur as soon as possible, OK.
  OK gurudeva, I take ur leave bless me.

Viijayabava putra, he said tears in his eyes. Karna is very close to him and this 12 years are very blissful.

With that he start the journey towards avanti.

_______________________________________

That's all for this chapter, next chapter mithra and karna will face each other but with the twist.
Keep supporting. If u have any suggestions comment please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 142 9
"I know , I failed ! I failed to protect you!!" He said. "But, can you give me a chance to prove myself!" He urged. She remained silent! Silent like...
15.2K 595 23
what would be the events of mahabharata war if lord sri krishna made friendship with karna? What would happened if karna listened to krishna's advice...
9K 383 19
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Cover credits-@KanhaiyakiSakhi9112 Book one of AaVan's tale. Mahabharara, an epic that teaches us about justice , sacrifices...
52.7K 2.4K 14
There are two primary choices in life : to accept conditions as they exist or accept responsibility for changing them - Devakinandana Vāsudeva Krishn...