The English Teacher /Chanlix/

By freckledsunshinee

«By the way Felix» Seungmin turned towards him «Why didn't you drop out and why's your name all over the clas... More

Introduction~~
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
Afterword ;3
-Bonus Chapter-

-Chapter 6-

3.8K 148 28
By freckledsunshinee

✎ Author's note

⟢➣ Hi hiii, author here, thank you for turning in once again for this chapter!

I left y'all on a cliffhanger ten days ago... you might as well start to get used to it lol, though I can assure you that this chapter is not gonna end with a cliffhanger as well.

Things are starting to get hot in this fanfic, I warn you if you're uncomfortable with [AHEM SPOILER] blowjobs please skip this chapter or at least a part of it.

From now on the real fanfic will kick in with mature themes, so yeah, be aware of that, though I'm sure y'all have been waiting for this lil' friendly reminder for like months ;P
Without further ado, I'll let you go on and read the first smut for this fanfic <3

❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏

It would have been nice to say that their first kiss had been all soft and romantic, but in reality it wasn't like that at all.

Chan pressed his lips hard on Felix's ones and the blond, with an unpredictable courage, almost immediately slid his tongue into the man's mouth, keeping him close with his hands. They went on kissing roughly until Chan lost his breath and had to step back. He wasn't that young anymore, plus Felix, due to his training, had a lot of stamina: he simply couldn't have competed with the boy in that way. And the other noticed it, smirking and lifting an eyebrow teasingly.

«Don't mock me or you'll regret it» the man warned him.

But Felix just went on giggling, unaware of what would have happened to him in a few seconds. Chan distanced himself from the blondie, only for having enough space to grab him by his waist and lifting him up, making him seat on his own desk. Felix let out a little scream at that sudden contact, but the other made him shut up by pressing their lips together once again.

«I've already told you to stay quiet» Chan whispered on the other's lips once they parted again.

«Then, imma say once more that's your fault» Felix grinned another time, placing his legs around the man's waist «Now, would you like to stop talking and kiss me again?»

«Impatient, aren't we? Don't make me angry pretty boy, you don't want me to, trust me»

«Mmmh, I've never seen you angry... you become hotter?»

«I become... rougher»

Felix chuckled, passing his little fingers through Chan's soft hair, slowly caressing his head and bringing him closer. The other really liked the feeling, so he let the blond do what he wanted, kissing him once again.

He couldn't truly believe that he was finally making out with the boy, it all seemed like a good dream. Yet, he was there, their lips were pressed together, the kiss so deep that he couldn't tell where one started and the other ended, his hands around Felix's little waist, this last one's legs around his own waist, keeping him close, letting him feel his lower parts, as they were both getting more excited and harder minute by minute.

On the other hand, Felix wasn't really thinking that much, or else he would have already stopped the other, as he knew that it wasn't something that should have been happening. However, he was too deep in the moment to have a coherent thought, he was just thinking about keeping the man as close as possible, living the kiss as it was, because it was good, it was truly good. Probably, Felix had never kissed anyone that was as good as Chan, that made him feel like he was the one and only the blond should have wanted, that made him want more and more as the minutes were passing.

In a corner of his mind, Chan knew that they should have stopped at that moment, because the hour of detention was about to finish and they could have got caught at any time now, yet the dizziness and the neediness that he was feeling didn't let him think further, making him a slave of his own desires. He interrupted the kiss for a moment, lifting up Felix by force and slowly starting to walk to his office. But the other was so into it that kissed him once again, forcing him to place his hands on the blondie's butt for having more stability. The boy let out another little scream, for then moaning Chan's name once again.

«You're so loud» Chan whined, whispering «Then don't complain if we get caught»

«Nobody's gonna come and check, nobody ever comes» Felix replied, pecking the man's lips as he was busy opening his office's door and couldn't kiss him.

«Mmmh, I should make out more with you if you gain all this confidence»

The blond just chuckled, hopping down from the man's embrace, waiting for him to close that goddamn door. He didn't really wonder much on what was coming, whether it was a make out session, a blowjob or sex, he just wanted Chan to keep touching and kissing him, it didn't matter how or where. He had never felt that needy before in his life... or, well, maybe with his first girl, but she wasn't that important anyway. Instead, he felt like the man was quite important for him at that moment. If he were lucid, he would have probably facepalmed himself for his own thoughts, but that wasn't the case, so, once Chan turned back to him, he winked at the man, for then whirling on himself and, swinging his hips, going and seating on his desk, spreading his legs as an invitation.

«You truly become too confident when you're needy» Chan sighed «But it's not like I don't enjoy it»

And then he stepped closer to the boy, placing himself in the middle of the other's legs, his hands on the other's waist. Slowly and sensually, Felix let his hands run through the man's chest, ending behind his neck.

«Am I allowed to moan now?» he asked, whispering on Chan's lips.

«You're not, sweetheart» Chan replied, smirking «I'm sorry, in the end, we're not all alone here»

«Are you suggesting that we should get to your place?»

«Why not? But right now I'm too needy, so you'll just help yourself out»

«Your car would be good too...»

«Mmh, I'll think about it» the man mumbled, starting to kiss again Felix's neck «For now, you just stay quiet»

Yet, he almost hadn't finished the sentence when the blondie whimpered his name, exposing his neck as much as he could. As a reply, Chan slipped his hands under the other's shirt, feeling his hot skin under his fingers. The piece of clothing was soon on the floor and the man couldn't help but admire Felix's body, which was more shaped than he had thought. His abs were perfectly defined, as his chest, his collarbones stood out on all those muscles in an appealing way, but Chan knew he couldn't mark the boy, as it was the most obvious thing that could have shown what they had done. However, he still went on kissing him, starting again from his neck, down to his chest and abs. Along with Chan following his path, Felix slowly laid on the desk, both for the pleasure that he was feeling and for making things easier for the other. Also, he wouldn't stop whispering and moaning Chan's name, which turned him on like crazy, because if there was one thing where Felix was truly skilled was, at that moment, surely that one.

The blondie was already panting deeply when Chan got to his v-line, right up his uniform pants' belt, so he mentally prepared himself to hold back more, but, surprisingly, the man stood up, grinning. Felix looked at him, unable to understand why he had stopped.

«I'm sorry darling, I don't bend down on people really often, I'm afraid you'll get to do this» Chan teased.

Just saying that Felix glared at him wouldn't be enough, yet he didn't reply to the provocation, hopping down the desk and pushing Chan against it.

«It's only fair in this way» the man chuckled, for then pulling him down, facing his hard-clothed dick.

Again, Felix didn't say a word, mostly because in the end he didn't mind giving Chan a head. Still, it was his first time doing such things for a guy, so he was a little bit nervous about the other's reaction. He slowly opened the man's belt, unzipping his pants and putting them down along his boxers.

And then, it all came almost naturally, as Felix's mind already knew what instructions to give out. He placed one hand at the base of the man's dick and the other on his waist, to keep him still. At the same moment, Chan slipped his fingers into the blondie's hair, tightening the grip for the pleasure he was already feeling just thanks to Felix's small fingers. The boy didn't lose time with a handjob, sliding the other's cock in his mouth. At that sudden contact, Chan let out a deep moan, the first that Felix was hearing, and it boosted his confidence so much that he started sucking it shamelessly.

«You're so good with me pretty boy» Chan moaned again, desperately trying to hold himself back from thrusting his hips.

Yet, when Felix's hand started moving his hand on his base, he lost it, also unable to hold back his moans.

Even the distant sound of the bell ringing didn't freeze him, nor it made him lose his focus on the blowjob Felix was giving him. It wasn't the best he had received, technically speaking, but it made him feel like he was in Heaven, surrounded by angelic choirs. He didn't care about getting caught anymore and he just focused on the pleasure he was feeling.

On the other hand, the bell had an effect on Felix, making him aware of the fact that he was still at school, so he slowed down a little, not that sure of what he was doing anymore.

«Don't stop baby, I'm so close» Chan ordered instead with a hoarse voice, tightening even more the grip on his hair.

However, in the small gap of silence after the man's words and the end of the ringing sound, Felix heard something that sounded terrifying in his ears: footsteps.

Hastily footsteps and a voice calling his name.

A familiar voice.

Hyunjin.

Felix got back to reality in a snap of fingers and stepped back from Chan's dick, who was extremely close to cum and so hadn't heard anything.

«Felix what the fuck?!» he exclaimed, annoyed, his dick still hard.

The blondie didn't bother to reply to him, breathlessly searching for his shirt on the floor. Eventually, Chan figured that Felix was truly bothered by something and took his pants and boxers up, clothing up his hardness.

«Something's wrong Fel-» he started to ask, but he was cut off by Hyunjin's voice, which was getting frightfully closer second by second.

His eyes widened in acknowledgement and, for a moment, he lost control, looking around like crazy. Luckily, in the meantime, Felix had found his shirt, and he was buttoning it up as fast as he could, which still seemed not fast enough. Looking at him, Chan pulled himself together, rushing to his seat and sitting down, taking out some random papers, which, for a pure and extremely blessing coincidence, were the English tests they had done that week. Felix was next to him in a second, his shirt closed but crumpled, styling the man's hair at best, feeling his anxiety enormously increasing. Chan tried to fix the other's hair and shirt as well, but, when he figured Hyunjin's voice was too close, he stopped, picking up the papers. And Felix started looking at them as well, beginning to blabber about something.

Half a second after, Hyunjin stepped into the small office, trying to collect his heavy breath.

«Felix!» he exclaimed «There you are! Why aren't you gathering up your things as fast as the light?!»

For a moment, Felix couldn't find his voice and he clenched his jaw, glancing around. Then, Chan looked up at Hyunjin, saying:

«When you enter a room and there's a teacher inside you always greet them first, you got me, Mr. Hwang?»

«Yeah, I'm sorry Mr. Bang, but I'm quite in a hurry, you know, the dance schedule I've talked about you before» the black-haired boy replied, annoyed as fuck.

Felix facepalmed so hard that both Hyunjin and Chan looked at him shocked.

«The fucking dance schedule» he whispered to himself.

He had been so immersed in the pleasure he was giving and taking that he had forgotten everything that wasn't connected to Chan. He sometimes forgot things, but failing to keep in mind the event he had trained for almost to his death just because he was about to have sex wasn't like him, at all.

«I hadn't got you were coming to pick up me» he apologized «You... you go first, let me just pick up my things and I'll catch up with you»

«Yeah, but be quick Lix, we got no time»

And, with that being said, Hyunjin rushed out. Felix was about to do the same thing, but Chan stopped him by his wrist.

«Let me go Chan, I'm fucking late... Hyunjin's gonna find out if you keep me here» the blondie hissed, turning at him.

However, he couldn't go on, as Chan kissed him one last time. He then pulled away, looking at him straight in the eyes.

«I'm sorry Felix»

«You don't have to» the other replied without thinking.

He pecked Chan's lips and then rushed out of the office, leaving the man alone.

❏❏❏❏

Luckily, the fear of getting caught had softened his dick, so Hyunjin didn't notice anything strange as they were rushing out of the school. However, once they got in the car, the black-haired boy saw that something was missing.

«Where's your tie?» he inquired.

Felix frowned, his hand running to his neck, but, as his friend had said, the tie wasn't there. He mentally cursed at himself, remembering how Chan had thrown it to the ground when he was kissing his neck so good.

«I- I don't know» he stuttered «I took it off because it was uncomfortable» he lied.

«Well, we don't have time to go back, so screw it»

«Yeah» Felix agreed, letting silence fall into the car.

Yet, the quietness didn't help him, because he found himself thinking about whatever the fuck he just had had with Chan. And he knew that that was a thing he shouldn't have done, but he couldn't stop thinking about how good were Chan's lips on him, how the other moaned his name so well while he was giving him pleasure, how the whole thing made him feel. During the first kiss, he was shocked, he hadn't really believed that it was happening, nor he had known if that was what he had wanted. But then, when Chan had taken him by his hips and had placed himself between his legs, Felix had perfectly understood that he wanted the man to go on, as he had felt his cock twitching and the other's hardness against him. After that, he couldn't remember things really clearly, but just the thought of Chan's lips exploring his chest and abs as, apparently, he was going down on him, made him shiver in pleasure. Luckily, Hyunjin was too focused on his anxiety and on the road outside the glass to notice the other's behavior. Felix hadn't conserved a memory of the head he had given, he could just remember the feeling of Chan's dick in his mouth, how the other was thrusting his hips and, of course, his deep moans. The blond would have paid for hearing those sounds once again, but then he thought about Hyunjin, how they were about to get caught. If it hadn't been for him, now he could have been in front of the principal, Chan sitting next to him, Hyunjin behind him, shocked as fuck. That was exactly the thing he was the most scared of, because the sex could have been the best in the world, but he wasn't going to live in the fear of getting caught at every moment, so he simply had to do one thing: tell Chan that that wasn't going to work out... and he had to be convincing while doing it. Because, no matter what, deep down the part of himself that had emerged in the past half an hour was pressing him to get in contact with Chan right after his training and finish what they had begun. That part was the only thing that held him back from distancing himself from the man and so he needed to get rid of it for his sake as quickly as possible.

Luckily, at that moment, the car stopped and both he and Hyunjin had to hop out in a hurry, entering the theatre where they would have had to be seen by the expert as fast as possible and rushing up the stairs 'till the main room. Unfortunately, their trainer was right in front of the door, hands on her hips, glaring at them like the devil itself. Her short dark red hair only emphasized her aura and Felix felt a shiver while he was stepping closer.

«You brats!» she shouted «When were you planning to show up?! During the stage?!»

«I'm sorry Suha-noona» Felix bowed at ninety degrees «I got a detention today and I would have run late, but Hyunjin decided to come and pick me up, so we ended up like this»

«Another detention Felix?!» the woman exclaimed «You get one a week... do your parents know about it?!»

The blond didn't reply, still looking at the ground. Suha was shorter than him, but at that moment she seemed like a seven feet tall basketball player.

«I figured. Well, come late once again and I won't miss telling your parents how bad you are at school» she stated «Now get the fuck in and rehearsal like it's your last, got it?»

«Yes ma'am!» the two friends responded in chorus.

Then they did as they were told, stepping into the theatre and going to change their clothing.

❏❏❏❏

One hour later the room's door opened and a group of people entered the theatre. Hyunjin and Felix were in their perfect shape, although they had run late, and they watched closely how the group stepped closer to the stage, looking at every dancer of the crew, while catching their breathes. Some of them were wearing formal clothes, they were probably managers or something like that, while the others seemed like upper-class dancer trainers and choreographers.

«You should try to look like them, Suha-noona» Hyunjin whispered to their trainer, jokingly.

«Hwang, shut it before I kick you out» she glared and hissed at him, before putting on her best smile and going to greet the newcomers.

After some time she was talking with the group, she made a sign for the crew, asking them to come closer. When all of them had dropped what they were practicing and stepped near the group of people, she started introducing them:

«This is my team, MayFly dance unit. They are different ages, from fourteen to thirty, but they are all really good and professionals when it comes to their dances»

However, one of the men cut her off almost instantly:

«It's fine miss, we already know your crew and we don't need to know potential back-up dancers' names. Also, whoever looks too young is already out, we need only people who seem at least in their twenties, it doesn't matter male or female»

"Rude" Felix thought "But that will be a big-ass show, so it's almost understandable. Glad that I can look old enough"

Suha turned at them, looking at each one of her students, especially at the youngers.

«You all already knew it. Come on, go and make sure the stage is in a good condition for the others to perform» then she went back to the group of people «Just allow me to present you my gems before they go up on stage. Among the younger we have Hyunjin, who is one of the most talented with a unique style, and Felix, who has a good isolation»

Both Hyunjin and Felix bowed at the man and women that were standing in front of them and then they went back to the stage, doing the last warm-ups and rehearsing.

Little time had passed when Suha ordered them to get into the beginning formation of the first choreography. As she had already known that those people probably wouldn't have wanted youngsters, since, if they had hired them, they were going to perform with a boy group, she had made them learn the choreographies with and without some members of the crew. That, although had been more tiring and apparently useless, was actually a smart move, since now the remaining member of the dance unit were able to do the choreographies in the best way anyway.

The music started soon and Felix just focused on his movements, on his tempo and on his facial expressions, leaving out all the things that had happened in the last month and, particularly, earlier that day.

It was the only break he would have had from the thought of Chan for the next hours, but, at that moment, he didn't know that.

❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏

✎ Author's note

⟢➣ I'm sorry if the smut scene seemed sloppy in any kind of way. Not gonna deny it, it was my first time writing such a moment, so I truly hope it came out good and, if not, I promise I'll improve lol. Please, continue to enjoy your reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 275 16
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. ★ NOTES - nuerod...
10.6K 374 21
A vampire concept story with violence :) bcuz i like them and their cool Kim Seungmin, 21 years old. He used to work at a cafe but got fired because...
7.4K 370 31
"Patience and silence had one beautiful daughter, and her name, was vengeance." Chan is your average college professor and Felix is your average col...
105K 3.8K 60
! READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST PLS ! One white lie she thought would be meaningless turned into a dangerous game. "... at the end of the day, you're st...