RE ZERO:- SINS OF NATSUKI SUB...

By NoahNP

SUBARU has failed in clearing the Pleaides tower and died. After losing all hope he was thinking to give up h... More

(chp1) Back to Zero
(chp3) EVRYTHING CHANGES
(Chp4) HERO
(chp5) NEW BEGINNING
(chp 6)CALM BEFORE STORM
(CH7) WISE SAGE
(Chp 8) THE YOUNG BOY'S DREAM
(Chp 9) MARCH!!!!
(CHP 10) LEGENDS
(CHP 11) SHOCK AFTER SHOCK
(Chp 12) Sin arch-bishop of sloth.
(Chp12.5) Nowhere to run
(Chp 13) FATE BETRAYS AGAIN!
(Chp-14) Apology
[Chp 14.5] Missing Sin-arc bishop.
[Chp 15] Emilia and confusion

(Chp2) Roswaal mansion

5.7K 141 131
By NoahNP

I died 88 times have?...... I see no one can defeat Elsa..... How did he, why can't I be strong like him?..... I hate you Elsa but for now i will keep you alive... Her name is Emilia!.... Die for me Betelgeuse, my friend..... I will let Emilia take the credit, Joswaal...... I will become the greatest evil and make Emilia the greatest hero...... I won't let you die this time Flex.... Stupid Regulus, that fire is the divorce papers of your wives, now burn like meat on grill...... All the sin archbishops are dead..... Good job Flex, good bye Julius, your master Anastasia will join you soon.... My path is completely straight Otto.... I couldn't defeat you Reinhard, even after sacrificing everything!..... I have destroyed everything you stood for hero!.... You can feel hate after all sword saint! Happy birthday, tanjobi omedeto Reinhard!... Thank you Elsa.... I did this to make you the king.... I am Natsuki Subaru, the sin archbishop of pride... I love you Emilia... I am satisfied, Satella, let me die.

Subaru:- "Aaaaaah"

Subaru woke up after seeing a dream, no a nightmare. The horrible things he did in the nightmare were beyond words. Subaru was in cold sweat.

Subaru:- "I never did this loop. What was that?"

Pride:- "That was your sin Subaru. Your sin of Pride. "

Subaru:- "What! Wait who are you? You look like me but... The me from the dream?"

Pride:- "As expected of you, ORIGINAL!"

Subaru:- "Original? What are you saying? Why am I suddenly back to the past? What was that thing I saw? What are you? "

Pride:- "What you saw was a different reality. I am the you of that reality, you who choose pride over humility. That was my world. There are 5 more of us. In reality 6 but the last one is a bit uncooperative. As to why you are back, God knows? "

Subaru:- "I see, anyways I am in roswaal mansion, the twins aren't here that means... Beako! "

Subaru stood up and left the room. He walked a little and then opened a door. There she sat, the little 400 yrs old loli. Beatrice, the great spirit. She formed a contract with Subaru in future but right now she is still stuck in the forbidden library.

Beatrice:- "Who are you? A guest? Well one thing is for sure you are rude, kashira. Knock before entering!"

Subaru was almost moved to tears. He remembered all of the fun they had together and the fact that now she remembers none of them.

Beatrice:- "What is with does eyes? Why do you look sad? Hmm.. Would you like to hold hands? I ain't doing this because you seem sad, kashira!"

Subaru knew what was coming yet held her hand anyway. Suddenly all of Subaru's mana left his body and he fainted. All the while he had a smile on his face, with a nostalgic aura.

Beatrice:- Why do you have this contract on you? And what was that absurd amount of mana!?

Subaru woke up in a few hours.

Subaru:- I know the ceiling.

Ram:- "Rem Rem it seems the guest has woken up."

Rem:- "Big sister it seems he has. "

Subaru woke up and saw Rem. She was awake talking and walking. Rem was back to normal. Even thou their relationship has returned to zero, he was fine with it.

Subaru:- "My name is Natsuki Subaru! I am not only broke beyond comprehension but also clueless about what is going on. "

Rem:- "Ram Ram it seems the guest has hit his head."

Ram:- "Rem Rem let's pray for our guests recovery."

Emilia:- "You look fresh Subaru. Hmm. You are Subaru right? "

Subaru:- "Of course I am, Emilia-tan!"(Emilia-tan is cute as ever, though Beako might take the first place from her.)

Rem:- "Emilia-sama we have prepared a bath for guest-sama to freshen up, we would appreciate if you could talk after he freshen ups."

Emilia:- "Ah, yes..of course. Subaru you must be tired after what Beatrice did to you.. Go relax a little."

Subaru was happy to be with Emilia, Beako, Ram and most importantly Rem. However he couldn't let his guard down just yet.

Subaru:- "Who was that child anyways? Was she a child to begin with? Is she a spirit by any chance?"

Ram:- "Rem Rem it seems our guest is into little girls.. Disgusting!"

Rem:- "Ram Ram it seems that way... Sicking!"

Subaru:- "It's not like that! Oh come on."

Emilia:- "Don't trouble Subaru so much you two. Subaru, I hope you won't take their teasing to the heart. About the girl you met, her name is Beatrice. She is a indeed a spirit, a great spirit to be precise."

Subaru:- "Wow, just like Puck ha? "

Emilia:- "I have to return to my tasks. Relax until Roswaal, the master of the mansion get's here. We will have a discussion then. "

Subaru:- "OK.. Wait what! Roswaal? You mean the strongest mage of Lugnica, that Roswaal!"

Ram with a smug was, seemed satisfied with Subaru's reaction reply's to the question.

Ram:- "I see you are quite well informed guest-sama. You are indeed right! This the great Roswaal L. Mathers mansion. "

Subaru expected that reaction thus, reacted as if he was really surprised and honoured. All according to Kekaku!

Subaru was now bathing in the huge bath tube. Thinking over the recent events when he appeared. PRIDE,.

Pride :- "Yo, I forgot to tell you something! You can't return by death anymore. "

Subaru was shocked, he can't use his only power which he got when he got to Lugnica! His partner in crime, his curse and blessing.

Subaru:- "What! Why? How?.. "

Pride:- "Speak softly, only you can hear and see me. If someone saw or heard you that will think you are either mad or talking to a spy! "

Subaru understood what pride meant. He was first mistaken as a witch cultist by Rem. Now what about the smell of the witch? Is it still working?

Pride:- "The smell of witch is still there, we are your authority. Using the power of pride witch factor, all of us 8 can interfere with your world. For your information, pride witch factor controls space and time. "

Subaru was now over loaded with new information. Witch factor? space and time? No return by death? Some twisted power? Changes in the reality? He has more questions than answers.

Subaru finished his bath and came out, just then Rem and Ram entered with a pair of clothes and towels. Rem blushed a bit, but regained her composure while Ram was distracted by something else. Subaru's right arm and left feet were completely back, as if it was not a part of his body. It was disturbing.

Ram:- "How did that happen, guest-sama? If you can't talk about it then it is fine... "

Subaru:- "Ha,no no I am fine with talking about it. It happened long time ago you see. This is a scar I got after facing of again Sin archbishop of lust."

Rem and Ram shocked. Sin archbishop that is one of the highest position in the witch cult. This young boy fought against one and lived to tell the tale! A new form of respect was formed in the heart of the two Witch cult hating twin sisters.

Rem:- "Roswaal-sama has returned, kindly get dresses gurst-sama."

Subaru:-  "My name is Natsuki Subaru, not guest-sama"

Rem:- "Yes, Subaru-sama"
Ram:- "Yes, Barusu-sama"

Subaru:- "You have a talent for insulting people Ram. "

Ram:- "Thank you for you compliment."

Rem at the beginning was on guard around Subaru, but now seeing his body she came to the conclusion that the smell of witch must be coming from the scar on Subaru.

Roswaal was already standing in the dining hall. There Beako, Emilia and Puck were already seated.

Subaru:- "Looking at your rather unique dressing style, I suppose you must be the great Roswaal L. Mathers."

Roswaal:- "Ohhh~ no need to be sooo~
formal. You are Emilia-sama's benefactor. Pleaseee~ relax. I heard you are quite talented in magic yourselfff~"

Subaru:- "I see, well then Roswaal. It is a pleasure to meet you. Thou I ain't as great as you. "

Everyone one, including the maids sat down and started eating. The food was great, well Rem was the cook so obviously it was. All the while Beatrice played with puck. Now they moved on to the main question at hand.

Roswaal:- "As you have saved Emilia-sama, I am in your indept. Please tell me how I can repay you. I suppose you must already know Emilia-sama is a candidate for royal selection. Thus her life is quite important. "

Subaru knew what to say. He in his first time at roswaal mansion made a grave mistake. He asked for a very lousy reward. That made it seem he had some other evil motives. But now with knowledge of pride, he had come up with a plan.

Subaru:- "Let me work for you!"

Everyone was shocked, but Subaru was not done yet.

Subaru:- "I mean, become my sponsor and let's create a business together! I have some outstanding ideas which I can discuss with you later, however they require a rich sponsor, like a certain Arch-mage? "

Roswaal:- "Ohhhh~ But why us? You could have gone to Anastasia-sama, one of  the other candidates for royal selection. She is a merchant to begin with. "

Subaru:- "Hmmm... I just couldn't get an appointment? Plus I don't quite like her knight Julius, you can say I hate his guts?"

Roswaal:- "I see... But if we are supposed to be partners now, shouldn't we know about each other a bit like... Your ability?"

Emilia:- "Subaru, do you remember anything that happened at the loot house? "

Subaru:- "Well, after getting cut by Elsa I remember you healing me and Reinhard fight. After that I feel asleep and saw that.... The nightmare."

"Nightmare? "

Subaru:- "I rather not talk about it. But you can say that it was a different version of me. My sin of pride. There are 7 more, according to Pride."

Emilia explained the whole loot house incident to Subaru. He was shocked, proving the fact that his knowledge on his powers was close to none.

Roswaal:- Let's do that deal~ Subaru-kun. "

Subaru:- "I will give you the list of things I will need and until you get them, can you let me work know the kitchen. I have ideas on restaurants too you see. "

Subaru and Roswaal came to a conclusion and everyone retired for the day. Subaru was supposed to start work tomorrow. Late at night, Beatrice came in Subaru's room and said.

"Subaru, are you free? I have something to talk to you about, kashira."

Subaru:- "Yeah why not? "

Subaru was surprised, but tried to keep his composure.

"why are we back to roswaal mansion Subaru? Wasn't it burnt down? "

Subaru:' "Ha? "

"Subaru we were at Pleaides tower, how are we suddenly here? I saw you die and and.... "

Beatrice remembers everything? She remembers everything? Tears rolled down Subaru's checks to Beatrice's surprise. She released it was not the time to talk. She patted Subaru's head and slept in his room like usual. Looking after the sleeping Subaru.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 89 13
This story is probably a unique one. I won't spoil it until you guys decided to read it. LOL
12.6K 287 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
2.5K 85 34
I do not own Re: zero that is owned by Tappei Nagatsuki. I started writing this after the other fanfic. heard of one loop in the Re: Zero series tha...
50K 2.2K 53
After having dealt with the challenges of the Pleiades watchtower, Natsuki Subaru is summoned by an unknown deity to help fix some worlds from the fa...