Community Book | Open

Oleh esthetiquecommunity

โ™› Open for Hiring โ™› "Art is the imposing of a pattern on experience, and our aesthetic enjoyment is recogniti... Lebih Banyak

โ€ PROJECTS โ€
โ€ TEAM MEMBERS โ€
โ€ LEAD TEAM (hiring) โ€
โ€ ZONAL TEAMS (hiring) โ€
โ€ GUIDELINES โ€
โ€ FORM (Open) โ€
โ€ DISCORD โ€

โ€ ABOUT US โ€

1.7K 84 19
Oleh esthetiquecommunity

Hello people! Thanks for visiting us.
We warmly welcome you to the Esthetïque Community.

Esthetïque is a French word which literally means Aesthetic and we are a community which operates with the sole aim of giving the talents the exposure they deserve in an aesthetic manner. We are here to help, motivate and learn.

I, the founder of esthetiquecommunity , would love to introduce myself. This community was founded by me, AakritiPathak alongwith avery_av, who is no longer a part of this initiative due to some unavoidable personal reasons, but we still consider her as one of our founders, so we choose to keep her name & introduction here, infront of all, as she was and will always remain the basis of this foundation.

AAKRITI - Founder & CEO

Hey everyone. I am Aakriti, from India. I am a double major in English literature and Fine arts, with special interest in classics and folk art. I'm a multi-genre Writer, Reviewer, as well as Editor. By the day time, off-wattpad, I'm currently working as an English Lit. Professor. Aside of this, I am also volunteering here as a Wattpad engagement ambassador, and gladly welcome you to the Esthetíque Community.

I have always wanted to help new and aspiring writers and learn myself too, as I too am one aspiring author. With this aim, let's work together and help each other in reaching the heights. Welcome again, spread kindness. 🌟

AVERY

--no more a part of the team.

I would also like to introduce you to our head team members, including a former managing team member pahul_gpk, // our Community COO (chief operations officer) RandomParody and our departmental heads - sarcastic_pie // Reeya_Reader_Writer // sara_190106 // who act as the pillars of Esthetíque.

PAHUL

A person with two contrasting personalities which make me the most sensible and the most careless at the same time. Someone who started writing poetry because of her obsession for music and MS Dhoni, has now recently declared herself a writer after being an ardent reader and story writer on Wattpad, and a published author with 25 anthologies launching this year. I am currently working with a publishing houses and have won a number of writing contests, but am still waiting to explore all the various shades of writing, while managing studies and other responsibilities along. I am just a person who loves to explore new people, new places, new experiences, and new talents in me; but feel that what you call as mental peace, comes only when you spend time with yourself.

Trying to use my creativity, editorial and managerial skills for the growth of this community. (◕ᴗ◕✿)

TANISHQ - COO

Hello to all the Wattpaders out there. I'm Tanishq, a not-so-writer from India. I lowkey started writing Fanfictions during the very first lockdown and later discovered this skill in me. And whilst my time here, I got to know so many talented people who had ideas to pen down, but the fear of rejection and lack of their satisfaction kept them away.
I can relate to all this cause I've been through this path and I wanted to do all I could to inspire and help them grow.

Let us team up and learn and shine altogether! ✨

SUE - Departmental Head (former)

Hey y'all, I'm Sue, an artist and writer from India. I'm currently in college pursuing Bachelor's degree in architecture which has always been a huge dream of mine. I mostly write books under darker genres but I've also written a real cringe romance book (I was 16 :') and right now I'm inclining towards slight paranormal references. I'll be basically sipping my mountain dew while y'all write fantastic novels and also try my best to help this community grow.

Looking forward to meet y'all amazing people. Let's rock it! I love you all. Stay safe, keep loving.

REEYA - Departmental Head

Hey everyone ! I am Reeya, from India. I have completed my masters in English literature and I also volunteer as engagement ambassador in the orange world of Wattpad. Not exactly a writer myself, I, once, tried my hand at writing a fanfiction in the romance genre, but I guess the fear of judgement made me drop it.
To everyone out there, you all are amazing writers and equally amazing people. Welcome to the aesthetic land of Esthetique.

SARA - Departmental Head

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Let's start this aesthetic journey.
In this book you will get to know more about our upcoming events, members and positions we are hiring alongwith other details.

Enjoy your visit here. 🌟❤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.6K 247 18
Welcome to The creative Awards..!! Participate with your original stories, build your community. I'm hosting this first time so I hope everyone can e...
189K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
257K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
2.2K 210 23
Never did Katy think that her fate had something already planned for her in Malaysia. That something that blows a shock to her very existence. Their...