๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By bubblystxrs

"How to escape reality without losing your mind." Soulmates are what everyone is looking for, but what if th... More

๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž
๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โฐยน, new surroundings
โฐยฒ, general bummers
โฐยณ, forbidden adventures
โฐโด, a happy coincident
โฐโต, pillow talk
โฐโถ, roses
โฐโท, flying laughter
โฐโธ, dance away
โฐโน, whispering lies
ยนโฐ, flames
ยนยน, winner's mentality
ยนยฒ, new guy
ยนยณ, don't look
ยนโด, valentine's surprise
ยนโต, leap
ยนโถ, sneaking away
ยนโท, interlude
ยนโธ, tricky dessert
ยนโน, my old friend, death
ยฒโฐ, hospital beds
ยฒยน, the bride's choices
ยฒยฒ, old acquaintances
ยฒยณ, summer day
ยฒโด, hooked
ยฒโต, sore
ยฒโถ, special afternoon
ยฒโท, satan or santa

ยฒโธ, worries

530 8 4
By bubblystxrs

𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞

chapter twenty-eight;

worries

"She will be fine."

Lacey Ariane Black

I LOOK TERRIBLE, my eyes are red, my mascara lays partly on my cheeks. Pansy and Odeya both haven't said anything yet and I am hoping they won't. I feel like I lost the only person who sort of understood what I am going through. Theodore and Blaise sit down as well, glancing confused at the others. "How was your Christmas, Lace?"

"It was fine." 

I only say before focussing on my food again. "Are you su-" Two others sit down as well and my eyes meet his'. He looks terrible, maybe even worse than me. One of his eyes is purple and he has a wound on his cheek. I bite my lip and turn my eyes away from him. "Yes, I am sure. Charlie and I spent most of New Year's together, so yea, I had lots of fun." I explain coldly. "You're telling me that's the reason why you look like you haven't slept in days?" I know Blaise doesn't believe me. 

"Yes, that's the reason." 

"And you? What the hell happened to you?" Odeya bursts staring at the boy I accidentally confessed my love to. "Daddy Malfoy wasn't happy having me in his home while my dad was running errands." "Don't call my dad that, Mattheo!" Draco groans while covering his ears. "Potter showed up-" 

"With Hermione? How is she?" 

I ask looking up at the blonde boy. "It was terrible, I wish I didn't see it." He says clearly in pain. "The things they did to her were awful and-" he glances at Mattheo, who shakes his head. "And what?" I spat, suddenly feeling furious. 

"Lacey, it wasn't-" 

"I don't want to hear it from you, Riddle. And what, Draco?" 

The group goes silent, not knowing what's going on. "They forced him to do it too," he whispers not daring to look at the brown-haired boy, who now stares at his plate. I can't help but laugh. "Lacey what the fuck!" 

"I am sorry, it's not funny I know." I chuckle coldly, not being able to stop. Every emotion I have been suppressing flows back. I glance at the ceiling, only to find out it's a full moon tonight. That's why I can't control it as well as I usually can. "Your eyes, Lace, you need to calm down," Odeya says carefully and I know she is talking about the black glow moving over my eyes. I had this before, twice, both times at Ilvermorny. 

"I can't-" 

I whisper grasping my plate. "What do you mean, I can't?" "It's the full moon, Odeya, I can't- I need to go-" I stand feeling dizzy. "Everyone sit down! we are not done yet." Amycus Carrow says with a small grin, all of them are well aware of what's happening. I do as they say and sit down again. "Oh for the love of God-" Mattheo mumbles before pulling me onto his chest. 

"Don't fucking touch me, Riddle! Let go of me!" 

I say angrily trying to break free. "No, stop being so fucking stubborn and let me help you-" "Like you are helping all of your sluts like this." I spat with disgust clearly showing in my voice. He groans in pain. "Fuck, stop that!" He states in pain, knowing what I am doing to him. "Let go of me! I fucking hate you!" 

Our friends don't dare to say anything and luckily the rest of the great hall can't hear our conversation. 

"No you don't," he simply says pissing me off even more. "I should, I should fucking despise you! After what you said to me-" "You slept with Charlie after, right?" 

"Why do you care? You're the one who called me a slut!" 

Pansy and Odeya gasp, while the others stare at the boy like they want to kill him. He breathes for a moment and I wonder if it is concerning that I know he will change his game. "Yes, my little slut...-" he mutters in my ear. "You like to do some nasty shit in bed for me, isn't that right, love?" A gasp escapes my mouth. "Can I take that as a yes?" He chuckles knowing he won, knowing everything that just happened, calmed me down. 

"Are they still fighting? Or is it flirting now?" Draco carefully asks. 

"I still hate you, you were a dick!" "I can't argue with that-" 

"You also were out of line when calling me a slut, even if-" "Fair enough." He laughs pushing me away from his chest. 

"And stop agreeing with everything I say!" "Don't worry, that won't be a problem, love." 

I give him a death stare before turning back to my friends, who all stare at us with wide eyes.

~

Somehow I ended on Mattheo's lap, his cock pushing against my core as we are sitting on one of the sofa's with our friends. I should be mad at him, I should leave, however, he is like a drug to me. I can't stay away.

"She won't come, Theodore, they... They have her," Draco tries to explain how Luna isn't coming back to Hogwarts, at least not for a few weeks. "What do you mean, they have her?" "She is currently staying in a prison under Manor Malfoy. They got her for her dad, thinking he will rat Potter out if he comes visiting him, however, that already happened. So I hope she will come soon." Mattheo explains as he pulls the blanket over our legs, my back leaning against the side of the sofa. 

My hand slips in his pants, casually stroking his dick while focussing on the ongoing conversation. His eyes go wide, but he doesn't say anything. 

"We should play a game, trying to get rid of these worries. We are talking about Luna here. She will be fine." 

Pansy says, her feet on Blaise's lap. 

"I think it's a good idea, don't you Riddle?" 

I ask as I tease him by moving my thumb over his tip. "Yes, that sounds good," his voice is low like he is trying not to moan. A chuckle rolls over my lips and I pull my hand away. 

"Okay then, Odeya truth or dare?" 

"Dare of course." 

"You should get some Firewhiskey for us because this is going to be a long night." 

Pansy states with a wink and the girl rolls her eyes before disappearing to the kitchen we created in the Room of Requirement. She comes back with 5 different bottles and some muggle weed. 

"Give that to me," I chuckle grabbing the weed. "It isn't weed, so be careful. Some guy gave it to me in London." "We will be fine," I say calmly while rolling the joint. 

"Okay then, Lacey, your turn." 

"Dare," I say as I take a hit.

"I dare you to let Mattheo tease you for the rest of the night, but you can't touch or kiss him first, if you do, you will have to drink an entire bottle of firewhiskey." 

"That's my sister, Deya. Please don't let me watch this!" 

Blaise blurts uncomfortably. "Calm your tits, Zabini. It will be fun and if you don't like it, don't look." "Odeya!" I state angrily, knowing how Mattheo will use this situation. "It's a dare-" "I know, fuck. Fine!" 

Hours later the game is still going on. 

My tongue moves over her bottom lip making them part immediately. The kiss is rough and both of us moan while making out. I taste the alcohol she just drank intensifying the kiss even more. I feel hungry for sex as Mattheo has been teasing me the entire night already. When we back away I can't help but biting her bottom lip once more. 

"That was hot-" Adrian says mouth open before Odeya pokes him. My thumb moves over my lip. "Hmm, Pansy, you taste good." 

The others laugh and I quickly sit down on Mattheo's lap again, my panties soaking wet and I know he can feel it. A low chuckle escapes his mouth vibrating into my ear. "Do you know what I found, in your dorm?" He whispers with a grin. "Hmm?" I mumble leaning closer to him. "Quite a few toys, I didn't know you still played with those." 

"No." 

"Oh yea, you are going to have some fun, love." 

I glance up to Odeya seeking help, but her tongue is too far down Adrian's throat. "Open your mouth, Black." I do as he says and he puts a pill on my tongue. "Swallow it-" he chuckles while taking a sip of his drink to get rid of his. 

"Theo, you can't do this, I can't do this," I beg him, as a response his hand finds my throat forcing me to look up to him, before taking a sip and spitting it in my mouth. I am way too aroused already to go against him and swallow it. 

"Now, try not to touch me at all love, all you have is this." 

He pushes a toy in my hand and stands, "try and turn me on, love." He sits down on the other side of the sofa leaving me alone with my blanket and a sex toy. 

"This just took a turn," Draco says confused glancing at the brown-haired boy before staring at me. "Mattheo what did you do? She looks almost- I can't even say it." "We will just see if she holds onto that dare." 

"You took it too-" the realisation comes fast as I move the blanket a bit to glance at the toy. A grin plays around my mouth knowing what I can do. 

"We are leaving guys." Blaise interrupts my thoughts, he holds Pansy close who is only giggling. Not soon after Draco and Theodore leave as well. 

"Oh well, it's just us and those two, how...- What are you doing?" Robes tie around his wrists and I cast the spell. "Oh darling, you didn't check twice when you picked a toy didn't you?" I chuckle as I watch how the toy grows till it takes the size of the boy in front of me.

"What- Lacey no, we are not alone-" "Oh but we are," I laugh pointing at the two who disappear out of the room. "Hmm, let's see, my panties need to go, they are too wet to function...-" I take them off and throw them away as well as my skirt. "And for you," I lick my lips moving closer to the boy who already groans. "Let's take off your pants shall we?" 

When we are both undressed I put myself back on the sofa. Legs open giving him the best view possible. Arousal is already dripping out of my pussy making the boy groan even more. "Oh boy-" I smirk while putting the toy, an exact replica of his cock, against my entrance. "You should've done your reading." I chuckle putting part of the toy on my clit before pushing the replica inside of me causing both of us to moan loudly. 

As I fuck the toy I enjoy the reaction of the boy in front of me. "Lacey, let me go." He groans trying to break free,  throwing his head back in pleasure. 

"Ah fuck-" the words escape my mouth just on time, I slow down teasing the boy even more. "Fuck it's big, just like you, Theo." I whimper and I pick up the pace again, turning myself into a moaning mess. 

The vibrator moves over my clit building up an orgasm only a few minutes after I started. I glance at the boy through my eyelashes who clenches his jaw with pleasure. "Please, let me go, Lace." He begs me and I must say, Mattheo Riddle begging isn't something I have seen before. "Oh- fuck, Theo- I-" I lose my words as I arch my back while releasing. The toy doesn't feel as good as Mattheo, but I am not going to admit that now. 

I take it out and stare at it before running my tongue over the toy, causing the boy to moan again. "Lace- fuck!" He groans making me spread my legs again. His eyes dart between my lips, swirling around the toy licking it clean, and my hot core that's crying for more. 

"Lacey, it hurts-" A cold laugh escapes my mouth as I crawl closer to him, placing the toy, lowering my body on it as my face moves down to his cock. "Does it now, darling?" I tease him, my tongue moving over his cock as I continue going up and down, riding the toy. 

"Fuck, Lacey, I am going to cum-" 

"Then cum for me, Riddle-" I murmur still licking his shaft, feeling how a second orgasm builds in my body. He moans loudly releasing his cum all over me. I quickly undo the spell as I watch him catching his breath. 

"Theo, are you okay-" his hand finds my throat roughly pulling me to his face, his other hand removing the toy. 

"Such a tease-" he whispers cleaning my face before forcing his fingers in my mouth, letting me taste his seed. I try not to gag as he pushes them deeper. "Get up!" 

He turns me, my hands holding on to the sofa as he presses his dick against my entrance. His hand moves over my neck choking me as he fully fills me up with his cock. I whimper his name feeling overstimulated, however, I am pretty sure he feels the same as he is as much a mess as I am. I can barely hold my weight as he thrusts inside of me. Every time his dick hits my g-spot, driving me crazy. The pill we took earlier intensifies everything even more and now I know how the boy felt earlier. "I- Theo, I will cum, I can't-" "That's it, love. Cum with me." He moans in my ear. "Let's fill your tight cunt with our cum, love." 

My whole body shakes and I fall to the ground the moment I release. Mattheo who also came yet again falls next to me, our hot bodies collie as we are both panting to get our breath again. "Fuck-" I whimper while facing the boy. "You are fucking annoying, you know that right?" 

"Says you," he chuckles before pulling me in a kiss.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1K 73
It's a story about a girl who by accident enters the fictional world and she knows what going to happen. she just wants to survive normally but that...
18.4K 376 38
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...
76.9K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
371K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...