Revelations

By XCHICKADEEX

When Seventeen-year-old Gracie Carteri moved to Oxford... she felt destined to be alone. That was until she m... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Book Two.
Ch 1 Betrayal.
Ch 2 Betrayal.
Ch 3 Betrayal.
Ch 4 Betrayal.
Ch 5 Betrayal.
Ch 6 Betrayal.
Ch 7 Betrayal.
Ch 8 Betrayal.
Ch 9 Betrayal.
Ch 10 Betrayal.
Ch 11 Betrayal.
Ch 12 Betrayal.
Ch 13 Betrayal.
Ch 14 Betrayal.
Ch 15 Betrayal.
Ch 16 Betrayal.
Ch17 Betrayal.
Ch18 Betrayal.
Ch19 Betrayal.

Chapter eleven

2.3K 128 8
By XCHICKADEEX

What's wrong, babe? I can sense something is wrong. I was standing at my locker as Leighton was walking towards me

We'll talk later. I've got to go, the others are in the car. I walked away.

Joshua's car was parked right outside the doors. As I was opening the car door, I turned to look back at Leighton. He was smiling but looked sad. I love you Gracie I thought it away, I said nothing.

Back at Jo's house I sat in her room. "Why don't you go get showered, slip the dressing gown on, and get ya butt out here, cuz I got a surprise for you when you come out."

I looked at her, but I felt like getting refreshed so I didn't argue. I went into the bathroom got undressed and got in the shower. I ran the hot water and stood underneath it washing away all the stress of today.

It was difficult if I do say so myself. I loved Jo and her family but I also love Leighton. But there was so much more that came with being with him. There was danger. There were monsters too.

Not to mention the whole royalty part. He was some sort of prince. Me, on the other hand, I was a normal, regular human. How the hell did I get myself into this?

Oh yeah, I remember. I moved back to Oxford. I'm beginning to think it was a bad move, but then again, a part of me was adjusting to the idea of being soul friends with a vampire. The girlfriend of a royal vampire. The sudden feeling of confidence and fitting in was giving my low self esteem a real boost.

Who don't like a little danger now and then, it was kind of exciting. I washed my hair in lavender shampoo, lathering soap all over my body it felt good.

After I got out I dried myself, wrapping my hair in a turban, and slipped my dressing gown on. I walked out to see Jo and her Mum sitting on the bed.

"So what's this surprise?" I was excited, and by the look on Jo's face so was she.

"Go to the wardrobe and take a look." I was bit confused but I did as I was told. I opened it up and noticed the array of colours. There were skirts, trousers, silk dresses and cashmere jumpers.

I looked at Jo "There gorgeous, hon."

She smiled "Good, glad you like them. Mum's been busy. They're yours." My eyes widened wow these were amazing. An oriental dress stood out.

I took it out and gave it the once over "Are you serious, why?"

She laughed "Do we need a reason? Evie smiled at me. Mum thought you needed your own outfits for when you're here, plus she said you needed a treat."

I couldn't believe it. Wow! I laid the oriental dress out on the bed then I noticed she was holding something up in front of me. They were tickets. "What are they?" She was dancing the shuffle towards me.

Me and you are going clubbing. It's my brother Taylor's birthday, he thought you might like to go, so go get dressed. Mum's going to braid your hair for you."

I was jumping up and down like some stupid brat, Taylor was the third eldest of Jo's brothers, it would be a great oppotunity to get to know him better he was always working. "Seriously, wow! I haven't ever been clubbing." I grabbed my dress and undies and headed to the bathroom.

I put my undies on and slipped into the knee length dress it was in black with red and gold oriental flowers, it looked amazing and fit snug as a glove, to accentuate my curves.

I suddenly felt like a woman and not a school girl. I had quite a good figure really. I was just a little hippy.

What the hell! I been fighting these demons for years. It's about time I let go and be happy for who I am.

Deep down, I knew I couldn't let go that easily. I squirted myself with fragrance after fragrance. When I felt I smelled good enough, I walked out to jaws dropping to the floor.

I laughed. "Too much right?" Jo shook her head.

"Gracie you look hot!" I smiled but my cheeks were showing my embarrassment.

Oh chill for god sake, I thought to my self. Evie looked at me smiling."Come sit, babe. Let me do my magic. I'm gonna make you look like a goddess."

I took a seat and let Evie work her fingers through my tousled hair. Wow, she was good. I glanced in the mirror, Jo was parading round in her undies showing of her swagger. I giggled.

She went in the wardrobe and pulled out a black strapless dress and slipped it on, and tousled her hair up in a heavy bun It was neat and she did it in two minutes flat.

I giggled. "So what music's playing at the club. I love music. I can dance too. I've spent hours practicing in my bedroom, it became a passion of mine."

"It's Reggae babe." I was in awe, Reggae it was one of my favourite genres,

"There ya go babe what do you think."
I looked in the mirror and could'nt believe what I was seeing. She had brought the braid all along the top, feeding it all the way around the scalp. It was, to say the least, perfection.

Damn my hair's never looked this good. I got up and hugged Evie. "It's gorgeous. I love it!" She put her head down and smiled. "Your welcome have fun. My deed is done." And she left.

Jo came over "Let's do your makeup" she lightly blushed my face with bronze and shaped my eyebrows into a delicate arch. She applied eyeliner liberally. Next came the mascara, then she tinted my lips with red.

She was a real pro. I looked amazing, again, thanks to my best mate. I kissed her cheek. She knew I was too gobsmacked to say anything. I went and sat on the bed and waited for her to do hers.

I was getting excited about going clubbing now. I could instantly feel the butterflies, making me feel a little nauseous, however the thought of dancing somewhere other than a bedroom, was enchanting.

"I'm ready! what do you think?" I looked up. She really was a vision.

"Flipping gorgeous! Now let's go dance!"

Downstairs there were lots of voices chatting, we walked into the kitchen and Evie was gobsmacked "Who are you two? Are you in the right house?" We laughed.

I saw my Mum and Dad looking at me with such appraisal "Do I look ok, Mum?"

She nodded. "Darling you look amazing."

Dad handed me some cash. "Go get 'em, tiger." I hugged them both.

Taylor came in looking hot. He was a stunning guy. I remember the first time I saw him, he made my heart go boom. He's very tall at around 6 feet 3 inches. He's got jet black, spiky hair, sea blue eyes. He casually took the cash out my hand and gave it back to my Dad.

"It's my treat, Peter. She'll be well looked after."

My Dad smiled at him. "If your sure."

"Very sure." he turned to Jo and me.

"You two lovely ladies ready?" I was jumping on the spot.

"Hell yes!" He laughed at me.

"Lets get out of here then."

The drive to the club took about an hour and half. It was a beautiful, warm evening. We went to Nando's first which happened to be right across the street from the club. I had some spicy chicken with loads a peri sauce.

I love hot food, the hotter the better, we could hear the music from outside where we sat. I was dancing in my seat. Taylor was looking at me.

"I'm letting you two of the leash tonight. I won't hound you. have a good time. I'll be in the VIP booth with my mates, and you're welcome in there or you can do your own thing. If there's any trouble, find me." We both nodded "Gracie relax, enjoy yourself get anything, it's on me, don't worry if you get a little tipsy we will have you sober before we go home."

We paid our bill and walked across to the club, the music was hitting me straight away. I was dancing in the queue. We were next and the bouncer was very handsome.

I wondered if he was a vampire. I wasn't sure. He was well built. His muscles were huge and bulky. He smiled. "Well if it isn't Taylor Frost. It's been ages mate, make sure you enjoy your night." He looked over at me smiling.

"I see you still have beautiful women on your arms." He was looking at Jo and me now. "Thanks, André. These beauties are my sisters." Wow! He classes me as his sister. That's so sweet.

I smiled. "Sorry mate. You're a lucky man, so are either of them single? I'm looking for a girlfriend. You know I'm good for it." Taylor shook his head.

"That's a shame. Oh well. Ok have a good night." He ushered us in, we walked to the VIP booth, it was a section cut off from the dance floor the dancefloor was heaving with people. The atmosphere was arousing, it was buzzing and so we're my legs.

The tunes were calling to me, "Come on Gracie! Come dance to me! Move that body. Grind it! Feel it, go with it."

"You want a drink, babe" Jo handed me a glass of fizzy stuff. I took a sip, and the bubbles tickled my nose. It tasted rank.

"What the hell is that?" And then my tune came on. "I'm going. Come on, lets dance." Jo and I pushed through the crowds. We were grinding together, the music flowing through our bodies, never missing a beat. We were in sync.

We moved around each other. Saying we had everyone's attention was an understatement. Everyone was dancing around us.

We were working the floor, she was good and she synchronised with me, just like everything else we did. We worked well together. We didn't stop. Every movement in time.

She danced around me bumping off my body, till we had gone full circle. I was grinding around her it felt amazing, as the song finished the Dj took the mic. "Welcome to liquid people, have a great night we got back to back reggae tunes. then at twelve, for the last hours, some live guests will be performing." The crowd went crazy.

I was in my element, "How did you learn to dance like that?" I looked at Jo a little embarrassed,

"In my room. I've taught myself since I was seven. I knew I had to be good at somethings at least."

She nudged me. "You're flipping amazing."

I nudged her back. "So are you"

She shook her head. "No just a fast learner. I copied you hon. You're the amazing one."

I blushed. "Thanks, babe and I kissed her head."

Two guys came up and stood in front of us. "Wow you two are quite something. Can we buy you a drink? Sorry, what are your names?"

I looked at Jo, she looked at me and I winked at her. "Her names Jo and mine's exit. Now get lost!" And we walked off to the bar. Jo was in stitches.

"What was that?"

I couldn't help but giggle. "I saw it on a film once. I've always wanted to try it. Now what are you drinking?"

"Vodka and Red Bull." I looked at the bartender.

"Two vodka and Red Bulls please." 

The bartender got our drinks. "There on the house."

I smiled back. "Thanks."

He winked, "Anytime." Wow, he winked at me! "Just gimme the light" started playing. We took our drinks to the dance floor.

I was dancing on the way to the floor. This dance was all about the foot movement and the pumping of the chest. We saw two guys in front of us and got them to hold our drinks. They gladly took them like charming gentlemen.

I took Jo's arms and pulled them round my waist she followed straight away. My foot went out, her foot went after mine. She followed my every move. She was pumping her chest like a heartbeat on my back and I was pumping mine.

When I knew she had it I turned around and it worked. I put my foot forward as she put hers back. Our hands were in the air. It was so amazing how she fed off me in a mental way. Straight after was "We be burning." I was in my element.

I started winding my waist one way, then the other way. Pulling my body towards hers, I motioned for her to look at my waist, the way it was winding. Within seconds she got it, so as my waist was winding to the left, hers was winding to the right, until they were winding against each other.
I know it sounds really weird but I was enjoying it, maybe a little too much. I needed a drink. I took our drinks off the guys and walked with Jo back into the VIP booth.

When I walked in I almost walked back out, all these guys were looking at me. "Everyone this is Gracie, Jo's best mate."

There were smiles and lots of, "Hey Gracies." I sat down and downed my vodka and Red Bull nervously.

Woah I don't think I should have done that I had instant head rush. "You want a another drink?" I looked up and a young guy in his early twenties was looking down at me. He had the greenest eyes I'd ever seen with blond messy  hair. He was fit.

"Yes please vodka and Red Bull. "

"Sure, stay there."

Jo came and sat next to me. "You having fun, babe?"

I nodded "Yeah, I am. A little too much."

"What do you mean?" I looked at her and touched her arm.

"You'll think I'm crazy, but I just got a physical connection to you when we were dancing... nothing."

She turned my head to look at her, "You aren't crazy. I felt it too."

Someone touched my arm and broke my concentration. "Here's your drink. Oh my god! Jo is that really you. Look at you. You look amazing."

I took my drink and downed it "I'm going to the ladies, babe."

She nodded and I left her in conversation with the fit guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 9.2K 63
Cover: @PhoenixKing98 Excerpt- "'We can't... I can't." His eyes darkened even with my encouraging words and calm manner. He jerked my hand away...
5.6K 259 54
Rebellious 17 year old Savannah King believes she has her life all figured out. After finishing high school, leave home and her mom, who she calls b...
2.9M 74.7K 30
Rochelle has moved multiple times after her mother's passing due to her father's suffering of his loss. After finding a new job in the city of Black...
16.3K 1.3K 60
*WORK IN PROGRESS* •Two Destined Souls, One Shared Fateful Past• 23 year old personal trainer Ava is living her best life boosting the confidence of...