MAGIC and STANDS (Stand user...

By FinnNalleh

Y/n and Luz always had a very BIZARRE life; but after a certain event involving jailbreaks, magic, and buff g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Mini Chapter- Dealing with ANUBIS
Y/n Bio
STAND Bio
Check out my OC Book

Chapter 3

855 14 29
By FinnNalleh

(in fort MENACING)

I always woke up earlier than luz. I used the time to work at my stall, explore, tinker with stuff, or play with my dragons.

Right now I was tinkering. I was making some kind of fort guard using parts I got from the tower or bought from Eda. I wanted to make it very MENACING.

(timeskip)

I was finally finished with it. Looking at it, I felt like I should have worn the brown shorts. The only thing that makes me not want to punch it was the top hat. I flipped the switch hidden in it hat which made its eyes switch on making glowing a faint red hue.

I took a huge gulp while stepping back, but it just seemed...curious....weird....but oddly...cute. 

I also looked at a few others I made.

I saw the time now was 10:00 AM. I packed my stuff, left my equipment, and gave goldie, the bear, a little pat.

I walked to my stall, which has now leveled up into a shop, and restocked on my blades. I also called it "The glowing pentagram"

I started walking around it until I bumped into someone.

Principal Bump: Oh?

Y/n: Ah, sorry sir.

Principal Bump: What are you doing here? School is in one hour.

Y/n: I don't go to school. Plus i'm human.

I gestured to my ears.

Principal Bump: Would you like to enroll then?

I started thinking to myself.

Y/n: I don't see why not.

Principal bump sent me to his office where we signed paper and stuff.

Principal Bump: By the way, do you have enough snails to pay for the tuition fee?

I brought out a big bag filled with snail.

Y/n: Will this do?

Principal Bump: Just sign these documents and were ready to go.

He then brought out a big pile of documents. I stop time and sign all of them. I gave it all to him, which shocked him.

Principal Bump: It takes two hours tops for a student to finish those....h-how..

Y/n: Its for me to know, and you to find out.

He gives me a paper filled with covens.

Principal Bump: There are 9 main covens. This list contains each one. You will have to choose one track.

Abominations - Color: Magenta, Glyph: Abomination's Face

Bard - Color: Red, Glyph: Lyre

Beast Keeping - Color: Orange, Glyph: Hatching Egg

Construction - Color: Brown, Glyph: Fist

Healing - Color: Blue, Glyph: Bandaged Hand

Illusions - Color: Cyan, Glyph: Mirror

Oracle - Color: Violet, Glyph: Eye

Plant - Color: Green, Glyph: Flower

Potions - Color: Yellow, Glyph: Potion Bottle

Y/n: Why can't I try them all?

Principal Bump: Because a good wizard needs to hocus focus.

Y/n: Sir, I've been doing multiple subjects since I was 5. I can handle it.

Principal Bump: But its never been done before.

Y/n: Consider this a beta test.

Principal Bump: What's a beta test?

Y/n: It's when people let other people test a product or event. So if I beta test doing multiple tracks, and using my influence, since my shop is very popular among the isles, people would want to do multiple tracks, if people/students do multiple tracks, they learn more and you would earn a lot of snails from the tuition fees from each track. SO what do you say?

Principal Bump: Hmmm. Alright fine. But to enter, you need to learn two spells.

Y/n: I've got that covered.

(Flashback)

While I was cleaning up in fort MENACING, I found some metal on the ground. I used crescent rose to try and pry it open. 

I finally pried it open and i saw a ladder leading strait down.

 I climbed down the ladder and look for a switch. I pressed my hand on the walls in hope if finding a switch. After a few minutes if found some kind of marking on the wall. I pressed my hand on it then lights turned on. I looked around the room and saw that there was three doors. I turned around to see what I a while ago. I saw what looks to be a yellow pentagram on the wall.

I copied the pentagram on a paper, then suddenly a bright ray of light was emitted from it. I tore the paper which made the light fade away. 

I looked at the first room and found some kind of living quarters.

I closed the door and went to the second door.

I opened the second door and saw some kind of lab.

I walked in and saw a book. I opened it and read it's content. It was a spell book filled pentagrams and it's uses. I put the book back and exited the lab.

I went to the third door and found it was locked. I went back to the lab and took the book. I tried looking for a spell that could unlock the door. I flipped through countless pages and finally found one.

I took a sticky note and copied it. Once I was done, I slapped the note one the door which made the note glow a white color. 

Once it stopped glowing, I twisted the knob and it opened. I entered and what I saw made me almost soil my pants......what I saw......was......an armory.

I quickly locked and closed the door. I went back to the lab to examine the book. I found what looks like a fire spell. I looked for a needle and red dye. Once I had found the stuff, I summoned THE UNIVERSE and gave him the needle. He dipped the needle in the dye, once I gave him the go sign, he stabbed my hands with the needle rapidly which made me cry out in pain. Once he was done, he wiped the excess blood off. 

I used my dominant hand and focused on the pentagram and aimed at an empty corner. Suddenly a concentrated beam was shot. I used my other hand and then instead of a concentrated beam, a big pillar of fire came out. I then revert my hand back to normal.

Y/n: Whoa.

I then tried an abomitation spell.

I drew a spell circle.

I threw the note on the floor. From the pentagram sludge emerged. Once it took form, I was shocked to see what formed.

Half of me was amazed and the other half was shocked.

I de-summoned "her" and left the bunker.

(Flashback end)

Principal Bump: Auditions aren't ready yet but I could bring you in as an official student so I will bring you in as a guest.

Y/n:ok

Principal Bump: Let me call my star student to give you a tour.

Principal Bump pressed a button on a mic that should be a PA system if i'm correct.

Principal Bump: Will Amity Blight please report to the principal's office.

After a few minutes a girl with mint green hair enters the room.

Amity: Yes Principal Bump?

Principal Bump: Ah, Amity, I will need you to give a tour to a future student.

She looks at me with annoyance.

I return it with my signature death glare.

Principal Bump: Ok, Amity I will need you to give Mr. L/n a tour around the school.

Amity: Yes sir.

Me and Amity left the principals office. She started to show me around the school until I wanted to "break the ice".

Y/n: Ok. How about we start an icebreaker. My name is Y/n L/n. What is yours?

Amity: Hmmph. My Name is Amity Blight. I am a Blight which means I am an elite.

Y/n: Blight-schmight, give the death note to Light. Listen I've seen people like you before. You hide your problems in your fame and name. Yo make people think your fine. I gotta tell ya, that ain't healthy. But since I've dealt with this scenario many times, I have gained the ability to see through peoples metaphorical mask. From what I see.......your.....a.....tsundere.

Amity: W-what should that mean?

Y/n: *Cough**cough* Tsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that depicts a character with a personality who is initially cold, temperamental, hotheaded before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time.

Amity: Whatever. We're here in the abomination track. This is my stop. You are free to do what you want.

I entered the classroom and sat down beside Amity.

Male student: Hope I pass.

Female student: I'm confident about this.[groaning]

Teacher: Hmm. Too many toenails in unexpected places. Fail. Pathetic! The biggest abominations are all of you! If the next abomination is a failure, everyone gets extra homework for a month![all grumbling]

Male student: Extra homework? Not again!

Teacher: [clears throat] And the next one to come up is...Willow

Male student: Not Half‐a‐Witch.

Female student: Great. Homework for a month.

I then heard a voice coming from the pot beside Willow

Willow: Uh... Abomination, rise.

Luz: [grunts] Ta‐da!

I was shocked to see Luz, (poorly) disguised as an abomination.

Willow: Abomination, bow.

Luz: [grunts] Blah!

Teacher: Very impressive. But does it speak?

Luz: Uh, I may be your abomination, but you're my a‐mom‐ination.

Students: Aw!

I was hoping Luz isn't discovered by the rest of the students.

Teacher: [laughs] "A‐mom‐ination!" Splendid wordplay. A plus![students cheer][screams, coughs]Teacher: Wonderful work today, Willow. Looks like we have a new top student.

Amity: [gasps] [growls] But‐‐Willow: Uh‐‐ Thank you, sir.

Amity: Nice work Willow.

Willow: [gasps]

Teacher: It seems we have a guest here.

I stood up. Luz then looks at me with shock.

Teacher: Would you like to introduce yourself.

Y/n: Gladly. My name is Y/n L/n. I run a shop called The Glowing Pentagram. I am a human.

Many students murmur and some gasp.

Teacher: If you can, could you show us your abomination.

Y/n: Sure.

I grabbed a chalk from the blackboard and start drawing a spell circle.

An abomination emerged from the circle.

Teacher: Amazing. The abomination is very detailed than OTHER ones. If you were my student, I would give an A+.

Y/n: Well be ready to give some because I would b in your class in the future.

Teacher: Very well, hope to see you soon.

(timeskip)

Luz: Since when did you enroll in Hexide?!

Y/n: Since two hours ago.

Gus: Hey. Do humans eat PB&J's?

Luz: Oh, my gosh. I haven't eaten real food in so long. Please give me some. [chomps]

Willow: I don't know, Gus. [grumbles] If Amity saw that...

Amity then approaches our table. Willow, Luz and Gus look very scared but she ignored them.

Amity: Hey Y/n. Do you have any plans later?

Y/n: Nope. Don't got any.

Amity: Cool. Wanna go to my house.

Y/n: Sure, I don't see why not.

Amity: Here is my address.

Amity then leaves the table which leaves Willow, Luz and Gus shocked.

Willow: Since when were you friends with Amity?!

Y/n: I dunno? One hour ago I guess.

Luz: Whoo! I'm a sweaty little abomination. High five! Slap my hand. It's a human thing.

Gus: Oh. Oh, my. Oh, man, what a rush!

Y/n: Oh Augustus.

Principal Bump: Good afternoon, students.

Willow: Principal Bump.

Principal Bump: Hmm. Abomination, rise. Abomination, lie.

Luz: Uh, viral fame is a worthy pursuit. Your cat would never eat you if it got the chance. Chemtrails are real‐‐

I slapped my forehead cause Luz didn't get the command.

Principal Bump: Oh, no, abomination. How strange for it to get the command wrong. I mean lie down.

Luz: [chuckles]

Principal Bump: So very lifelike. When (teacher) told me about your abomination, I had to come by, see what she's made of.

Willow: Oh, I have her list of ingredients right here.

Principal Bump: No. We were hoping... for a closer look. Willow, I'll allow you the first cut.

Willow: Uh, you can't just cut open a human, can you?

Luz: [chuckles]

Y/n: *mouths* NO

Principal Bump: Willow, go ahead and make the first incision.

Gus: Wait, Principal Bump! Uh, high five!

Gus distracts him by slapping him in the face.

Gus: Run!

Random Student: They're getting away!

Principal Bump: No, the intruder won't get far.  

Bump summons two abominations that tries to attack us but I used THE UNIVERSE to punch-barrage them but they just reformed.

Luz: This is all my fault, Willow. I just wanted to see what a real magic school was like.

Willow: Well, how do you like it?

Luz: It's lovely, actually.

Y/n: It's pretty cool but I think we should focus on running.

Willow: Okay, we should get out of here before‐‐ ...Bump seals us in.

Willow: Oh, this is awful. I don't know what to do. Amity's right. I'm just Half‐a‐Witch Willow.

Luz: You're Full‐Witch Willow. And you're great. And someone once told me great witches are resourceful.

Willow: That's it!

Luz: You mean that greasy slime ball?

Willow: Luz, it's a seed! Thank goodness you had it on you.

Luz: Yeah. Thank goodness someone told me to hold on to it.

Willow: Please grow!

Suddenly the school started to rumble.

Luz: [gasps]

Multiple thick vines with roses sprouted from the ground.

Y/n: OOH MY GAAHD!!

Principal Bump: [grunting, groans] [gasps] Remarkable.

Luz: There's the exit!

[both panting]

Willow: [grunts] Get outta here! No! I'm not leaving you. I may get detention, but you'll get dissected.

[groaning continues]

Willow: So go! [grunts]

Luz: Ah! [grunts] Willow! [sighs] I can't save you right now. But I know someone who can!

[grunts]

Luz: Eda!

Eda: Hey, hey, hey, hey! What is this? Ugh! I never understand when you do this.

Luz: Your lesson worked! Keeping junk in my pocket saved my life! [gasps] But wait. My new friends. They're in danger.

Willow: Luz! [panting, sighing]

Eda: Seriously, what is that?

Willow: You won't believe it, Luz. Everything is perfect now!

Luz: It's true. I don't believe it.

Willow: Principal Bump was so impressed by my plant work he's switching me to the plant magic track! Look!

Luz: Yes! [giggles] Whoo! Oh. What about Y/n?

Gus: Last we saw, he volunteered to clean up.

Luz: Well, I can't wait to see you in action next time I sneak in.

Gus: Uh, about that. You're kinda, sorta... banned.

Eda: That's my girl!

Willow: But we could come here and teach you what we learned.

Luz: Aw. That would be nice. But... I have a pretty great teacher already.

Eda: Yeah, that's right. Luz is my student. Back off, academy twerps.

[all laughing]

Eda: Ah, baby's first wanted poster. Good job, kid. Looks like I taught you something after all.

She pats Luz' head.

Gus: Uh, you high five with your hands, not your head.

(with Y/n)

I used THE UNIVERSE to stop time and help me clean up the school. I used Pluck Luck to cut the plants and THE UNIVERSE carried them out.

Y/n: I should really learn a cleaning spell.

Once everything was cleaned, I continued time an went to PB's office.

Y/n: Hey Principal Bump. I finished cleaning.

 Principal Bump: Oh? That was five minutes ago? How did you finish so fast?

Y/n: I guess you could say...Time is on my side.

 Principal Bump: Hmmm...I guess you could go home now.

Y/n: Bye sir.

 Principal Bump: Bye now.

After I left the office, I stopped time and went to the address. I stood in front of the mansion. 

I knocked on the door. 

Amity: Who is it?

Y/n: KONO Y/N DA!!!

Amity opens the door looking a little pissed.

Amity: You don't have to yell.

Y/n: Heh sorry.

Amity: Come in.

I stepped in the manor and followed Amity to her room. Inside I saw to people who are probably her siblings.

Amity: Y/n, meet Edric and Emira, Edric and Emira meet Y/n.

Y/n: hello.

Edric: You seem cool. What do you do for a living.

Y/n: I run a weapon shop.

Emira: Oooh, which one?

Y/n: The Glowing Pentagram.

Edric: [gasp] That's the shop you own?!

Y/n: Yep.

Alador: What's this shop I hear about?

Edric shreiks and hide behind me.

Emira: I-its a shop that Y/n runs. I-it has many well made and sophisticated weapons.

Alador: May I speak with this Y/n please.

Amity:[whispers] good luck.

 I followed Mr.Blight outside the door hoping I won't have to use THE UNIVERSE on Mr. Blight.

Alador: What makes you think you are worthy of being friends with my children.

Before I could even get to answer, a lady approached us.

Odalia: Dear, please don't scare the poor child half to death.

Alador: But Odalia, this child is nothing but a commoner! We are Blights, we are the Elites! If this child were to be "friends" with our children, people would think lesser of us!

Odalia: Alador! They are just kids! I tried to forgive and forget about what you did to Williow! Our kids are supposed to make their own friends!

They then started to argue until they heard a loud bang coming from me. They see me holding Crescent Rose in sniper mode.

Y/n: ENOUGH! Why do you have to fight? You two are supposed to love each other. Why does your family name mean so little? The relationship of a family is supposed to be unbreakable. How does fighting solve problems? As far as I know, fighting only bring more fighting until the family has been shattered. Please, don't fight. 

(A/n: ngl I felt kinda cringed writing that part)

Odalia: Thank you child for those wise words. You may be young, but your mind is of a grown man. But I think you must go inside for now. Me and Alador need to discuss things.

I enter Amity's room to see the twins and Amity pressing their ears to the wall.

Y/n: What did I miss?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 484 63
This story is written from the point of view of a girl called Y/n, (although I write like it's a diary because the English education system was and s...
5K 89 20
Jacob is a normal boy but only difference is his pointy ears and white hair. No one wanna be his friend except for one girl name Luz Noceda. they are...
35.5K 838 45
Life can work in mysterious ways, ways to never thought would happen. You could stumble onto a fortune by sheer luck, you could find you soul mate in...
481 44 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...