Debt (BxM)

By im_gay7707

Read to find out. ... More

Characters & Warning
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Ch.49
Ch.50
Ch.51
Ch.52
Ch.53
Goodbye...for now
Ch.54

Ch.42

4.6K 126 9
By im_gay7707

Levi Sprice's POV

I walked into the house happy to see Riley on the couch, I smiled to myself walking past him and towards the stairs.

I know we don't get out much, so I planned something for us. A date at a fancy restaurants, I got a VIP room so we dont have to listen to other people talk. I hope he likes where we're going.

*20 minuets later*

I lightly shook Riley awake. He looked up tiredly and I couldn't help but smile at his adorable expression.

"W-what" He questioned tiredly but still sweet. I watched as his eyes looked me up and down and his face went red. "You, look, n-nice" He said stuttering over his words.

"Thankyou, now get up we're going out" I said and he gave me a confused look. I backed up waiting for him to stand up.

He flipped his blanket off himself and stood up. He wasn't wearing pants and I smirked looking him up and down.

"There's some clothes on the bed for you. When your done getting dressed meet me in the car" I said and he nodded slowly walking away. I didn't pick anything to fancy for him to wear, he likes wearing simple clothing, so I got him a nice pare of pants with a white button up shirt. I made my way back to the door leaving the house and towards my car.

*5 minuets later*

I watched as Riley stepped our the front door and towards the car, like always he looked beautiful. I smiled leaning over and opening the door. Riley slid in closing the door.

"So where are we going?" He asked and I smirked lightly starting the car.

"It's a surprise" I said starting to drive.

************************************************************************************************************

I just want to apologize to everyone, I know I haven't been posting the last 2 weeks or so, but I've been really busy. I just saw my sister for the first time in 3 years and she stayed with us for a bit, and she was sleeping in my room and since she's a tattle tale and a nosey prick I couldn't work on it, also I was trying to figure out some of my own problems and stuff and since I'm such a fucking mess I decided I was gonna die my hair blue...yippee...Im weird...

-Azaria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 159 16
Read to find out
65.6K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
72.5K 809 4
Smutty, fluffy one shots -- please read the tags, or don't, but don't be surprised and complain about it later
Mine. By Brat 💙.

Teen Fiction

26.6K 713 12
Read to find out.