MewGulf Oneshots 18+

By bldramama

just self indulgent one shots on mewgulf mostly nsfw More

Touch
Lose Yourself
Double Trouble

Try Me Baby

1.9K 20 1
By bldramama

Summary : - basically, Mild's words trigger curiosity in Gulf's brain and Mew is happy to indulge,

Gulf couldn’t stop thinking about it, P’Mild had only meant it as a joke and he had brushed it aside immediately but now that he had time, his brain couldn’t help going back to the conversation, which wasn’t exactly a good idea since right now he should be focusing on P’Mew.

Both of them had been very busy lately and they didn’t get to spend as much time together as they wished but it was a small price to pay for their hard work bearing fruit. P’Mew had been especially happy even though he worked himself to the point of exhaustion more than once, but Gulf didn’t try to stop him, only slow him down enough that he would remember to breathe, after all his Phi was the happiest when he worked and Gulf would never interfere with that unless it became too serious.

He definitely wanted to keep a more watchful eye on him, more so after he got hospitalized more than once, but he himself didn’t have much time to complain with his own work keeping him busy.

Whatever! He decided he would worry about that later, for now he would just focus on the hand playing with his hair. Unfortunately for him though, his Phi seemed to have sensed his distress, because he turned him to face him.

“What’s wrong Tua-aeng?”  Mew asked, nuzzling against Gulf’s cheeks, he loved how soft and squishy they were, he was almost tempted to take a bite of it but settled for a kiss, with a promise of doing more later.

“Nothing Phi!” Gulf exclaimed, wiggling in Mew’s arms, they had been cuddling in the comfort of their shared condo, and he really didn’t want to ruin the mood.

“Tell me naaa” Mew said sweetly, making Gulf look at him as he pouted.

“P’Mild said something” Gulf blurted out, regretting it immediately when he saw Mew’s furrowed brows. This is why he didn’t want to talk about it, he didn’t know how his Phi would react to it.

Mew on the other hand was worried at the possibilities, he knew he could trust Mild and that he wouldn’t do anything bad, so he couldn’t think of the reason behind his Tua-aeng’s distress. “What did he say?”  Mew asked, worried that his trust had been betrayed.

“Nothing just forget about it” Gulf whined, he had already ruined the peaceful mood and guilt had begun clawing at his chest. Choosing to tuck himself under Mew’s chin so he would not be asked any more questions.

“Tua-aeng please, tell me,” Mew asked.

Gulf flinched at the tone, it was that worried tone. The tone that meant his Phi was minutes away from overthinking and exploding.

When he realised the words didn’t work, Mew pulled Gulf away and straddled him, if he couldn’t win with his words, his actions would have to do the speaking.

Gulf blushed at the sudden change of positions, hands instinctively wrapping around Mew’s neck, as the elder snuggled into his body, pressing a small kiss to his chest making Gulf giggle at the soft affection.

“Fine… “ Gulf sighed, there was no escaping this. And it was just about positions so who cares, “P’Mild joked about MewGulf being GulfMew” He rushed, his hand playing with Mew’s hair as he looked everywhere but in Mew’s eyes.

Mew opened his eyes, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow, “And? I saw the clip.” Mew said, when Gulf didn’t add anything to that.

“You did?” Gulf asked, surprised.

“Of course I did, well I couldn’t watch the whole Live but I did watch some of the clips from it. But I do watch all your events” Mew answered, kissing Gulf on the lips lovingly.

“Oh.” Gulf whispered, his heart filling with warmth.

“Tua-aeng,” Mew said, sitting up and making Gulf sit on his lap.

“Hmm?” Gulf asked, head tilted to the side, wondering why they had to move, he had gotten very comfortable in that position.

“Do you want to try?” Mew asked.

“W-What?” Gulf stuttered in response, not expecting the question.

“I saw the clip and I know you shot it down pretty quic-”

“Yeah! I shot it down!” Gulf cut Mew off, he was panicking. What if Mew didn’t like that? What if he hated it?

“Let me complete Tua-aeng.” Mew shushed Gulf.

Gulf nodded in appreciation, because he had no idea where he was going with his panicked rambling.

“If you want to try we can try. I don’t mind and if you don’t want to, then that’s fine too” Mew reassured his nervous baby and moved so they were lying down like before, Gulf’s back pressed to the bed and Mew on top of him, pressing him down with his weight.

Gulf patted Mew’s head deep in thought. The image of Mew stretched around his fingers and riding his cock, getting railed by him on all fours flashed in his head, lighting a tiny fire of arousal inside him. Maybe, just maybe he wanted to try it.

X

Gulf was nervous, he had done all the research and it’s not like the first time he was topping, he had been involved with many girls before he got more conscious about his image. But those were girls and he hadn’t really gotten involved with a guy before P’Mew.

P’Mew.

Ah it wasn’t that Phi had been his awakening or anything, he had always known he had been attracted to men before that too, but for some reason he had never been able to make a move on it.

But then he had seen Phi Mew and everything the man did hit his heart so hard and strongly, that it was impossible to hold back and he had kissed him. Not the workshop kiss but a kiss after the series was done, when he knew he would most definitely not get a chance to work with his Phi again.

They had already discussed their working futures and it had hurt his heart so bad that he had acted purely on impulse, dragging P’Mew to their condo and confessing right here in the living room, before he could chicken out.

He remembers the way Mew had held him, so softly. Not the way he usually did or maybe Gulf had just imagined it but it had felt like he was finally showing his love and not just care for the younger. Gulf remembered crying so pitifully, because he was sure Phi was gonna reject him, maybe even be disgusted by him because he had failed at being professional.

The outcome had been very different from what he had imagined though, so much better. P’Mew had kissed him softly, before telling him he loved him too and then they had both cried in happiness sharing wet kisses and falling asleep in each other’s arms feeling content.

He couldn’t say P’Mew was his first love but he was certain that he wanted him to be his last.

And so he wanted to do his best, he wanted to give P’Mew the amount of pleasure he gave him. He wanted P’Mew to moan loudly, he wanted him to scream his name and cry from how good it felt just like Gulf did.

There was no time to be nervous, tonight he was going to fuck P’Mew so good he wouldn’t be able to think of anyone but him. Just him. Gulf Kanawut. His Tua-aeng.

X

“Tua-aeng? Are you here already?” Mew called out entering the condo, it had become their routine, free weekends they would spend at their condo and do whatever.

“Yeah, I am here Phi!” Gulf called out to him from the bedroom.

Mew walked in expecting to see the other nervous, as they had planned to switch positions today but what greeted him was a confident looking Gulf sitting on the edge of the bed looking right at him.

“Did you miss me?” Mew asked, moving to hug his boyfriend. It had been far too long.

“I did!” Gulf answered, pulled Mew down into a kiss.

Mew moaned into his mouth, he had always been very vocal about his pleasures, and he knew what his moans did to Gulf. He sighed deeply, feeling disappointed when Gulf pulled away from the kiss but let him shift so that he was sitting on top of Mew.

“I thought you were gonna top me today baby, do you wanna ride me instead?” He asked, stroking Gulf’s back as he kissed his neck and suckled lightly so as to not leave any marks.

“I will top you.” Gulf almost growled, grabbing Mew by the face and pulled him into a deep strong kiss, swallowing the sounds that released from Mew’s mouth.

Mew groaned, letting Gulf lead the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Gulf’s waist, grunting at a particularly hard tug by Gulf.

“I thought you would be more nervous” Mew moaned, feeling Gulf grope his chest before unbuttoning his shirt and pushing it off his shoulders.

Gulf froze at the sentence, “Uh…”

“I don’t mean it in a bad way baby calm down” Mew chuckled, pulling Gulf into a kiss, their lips moving in sync with tongues slipping out to join with the others.

“P’Mew” Gulf moaned, and bent down to suck at his neck, while mapping every inch of Mew’s body. He pulled the elder’s head back with a grip on the hair, smirking at the loud groan Mew let out as his hands gripped the hand Gulf had on his stomach.

With a hard bite, he finally got off his lap, getting on his knees and unbuttoning his jeans with firm hands. These were practiced movements, having done it multiple times to suck the other’s dick. It was the part that came after that intimidated him.

With Mew’s heavy breathing and occasional moans serving as encouragement, he managed to push Mew back on the bed, with his back pressed on the bed Mew tried to look at Gulf but the other was just staring between his legs, for some reason it made  him feel self conscious.

“Tua-aeng” Mew groaned, wanting for the other to move forward already.

“Right, sorry.” Gulf apologized as he snapped out of it, “You are just beautiful phi” He said honestly, looking mildly offended when Mew started laughing.

“Only you” Mew sighed, getting up and kissing Gulf again. Grabbing his hand and dragging it to his asshole, “Touch me already” He moaned into the younger’s mouth. Flopping back after Gulf nodded very enthusiastically.

Gulf pressed his hand on Mew’s erection, bringing his mouth closer and licking at the tip before swallowing it till it hit the back of his throat and pulled out smoothly, he continued sucking his cock with occasional licks at the head. Relishing in the moans that escaped the man below him. He pressed his thumb at the opening when he felt the other was ready, pushing against the opening but not hard enough for it to breach the entrance.

Pulling off of Mew’s dick, Gulf wiped his mouth, “On fours Phi” He simply, sending jolts of pleasure through Mew’s body at being ordered like that, he felt his breath hitch at the look in Gulf’s eyes, it screamed of nothing but pure arousal and just enough love that Mew would do anything for the younger.

Gulf moaned at how easily Mew flipped over, showing him his ass. He leaned down pressing a kiss on the cheeks before gripping them tightly. He spread the cheeks and blew air on the crack, chuckling as he felt Mew shudder.

“Not Funny!” Mew groaned, his face pressed into his hand, this was a position he wasn’t used to, and he was desperate for Gulf to do more and anything really.

“Sorry!” Gulf answered back, not feeling sorry at all.

He kissed the opening and sucked at it a little, stroking Mew’s sides as he pushed his tongue at the rim, letting it pressed flat against it. Pulling back when Mew pushed back against him. He tightened his hold on the waist in a warning. He pressed his tongue against the opening again and pushed in, enjoying the way Mew moaned loudly and fell forward.

Mew groaned, unable to stop the noises leaving his body as Gulf ate him out, his legs were shaking. And he was unable to lift his head, but then Gulf had moved and was hovering over Mew’s body.

“P’Mew, I am going to finger you now. That’s fine right?” Gulf asked, a little hesitant.

“Yes. Yes! Tua-aeng do what you want.” Mew moaned, tilting his head to the side as he felt
Gulf press a kiss on his shoulder before moving back, probably to get the lube.

Mew felt Gulf move back behind him, he hears the bottle of lube open and shivers in anticipation.

“I am gonna press in now Phi” Gulf says, as he drops a nice amount of lube on his fingers before rubbing them together to warm it up a little. He still hears Mew hiss as he presses one finger in, it going in surprisingly easier. “Did you ?” Gulf asks in awe.

“Yeah” Mew moans, affirming Gulf’s suspicion that Mew had in fact already prepared himself. He hadn’t noticed it earlier when he was eating Mew out but then again that’s just how Gulf was, his habits really made Mew want to protect him.

“AHH” Mew almost shouts, his thoughts breaking as Gulf curves his fingers lightly and presses against his spot. That was enough sign for Gulf to start aiming his fingers which had now doubled to aim for the spot.

“Gulf! Gulf! Please more” Mew moaned, tears gathering at the edge of eyes, he wanted more than fingers.

“What do you want Phi?” Gulf asked, watching mesmerised at the way Mew’s whole body was twitching, and the way Mew’s ass just parted for Gulf. God he wanted to be inside that heat so bad.

“Need you!” Mew mewled.

“You already have me Phi” Gulf said cheekily, pressing a kiss to Mew’s rim and pushing his tongue in again. Smirking as he heard the sharp intake of breath by his Phi.

“Need your cock please, yai nong” Mew begged, tears falling already. Why won’t Gulf fuck him already.

“Whatever you want Phi.” Gulf said, pulling away, dropping some lube on his dick, covering it properly and aligning himself against the opening.

He waited for a second to check on his Phi but pushed in when he felt Mew push back against his dick. They both groaned at the feeling. Mew feeling full and Gulf feeling the warmth.

“Tua-aeng move!” Mew urged, looking back at Gulf who was pressed against his back and panting.

“Sorry phi, you just feel so good.” Gulf whined. Another second and he gathered himself enough to pull out and push back in, making both of them groan.

“Just like that, you are doing so good baby” Mew moaned as Gulf set a steady rhythm for the thrusts, which were hard enough to push Mew’s whole body forward.

Spurred on by the praise, Gulf tried changing the angle of his thrusts resulting in the loudest moan by his phi yet, he smirked smugly as he watched Mew’s gripping onto the sheets tightly struggling to form words that weren’t his name. The only downside of the position was that he couldn’t see the elder’s face.

“Phi” Gulf moaned, right next Mew’s ears, “Wanna see you Phi! I wanna look at your face please” He whined, nuzzling the back of Mew’s neck as his thrusts slowed down. Smiling in glee as Mew nodded.

Gulf pulled out and let Mew flop onto his back, taking notice of the wetness on his eyes and face, “Phi, did I hurt you?” He asked worried, he had done something wrong.

Mew immediately shook his head and opened his arms for the other to fall into them, “Felt too good” He simply whispered.

“Phi, you are going to kill me” Gulf moaned, as he felt his dick harden at the statement, “I am pushing in again” He warned, before thrusting in hard, taking hold of Mew’s thighs and pushing them up to get a good angle and setting an almost painful pace. But the only thing that Mew felt was pleasure as he moaned and cried at every thrust, one hand gripping into Gulf’s shoulder while the other desperately held onto the sheets.

“Phi you feel so good” Gulf grunted, struggling to keep his eyes open because he didn’t want to miss a single expression on Mew’s face. His Phi was so beautiful like this, his voice was also so beautiful. It was crazy, he wanted to destroy him in that moment, maybe keep him like this forever. Keep Mew hanging off of his dick until he couldn’t think about anything but him.

“Gulf! Gulf! Phi is gonna -” Mew struggled to speak before the orgasm shook his body and he cried as Gulf didn’t slow down, chasing his own orgasm.

Gulf buried his face in Mew’s neck moaning loudly as his orgasms finally hit, he was probably bending his phi’s body at a weird angle, but MEw didn’t complain, simply held him closer and patted his head and back.

“Phi” Gulf cried, there were tears pooling in his eyes too. But Mew was right there shushing him calmly.

“My baby did so good,” Mew praised the younger, pressing kisses onto his head. He winced a little as Gulf finally pulled out and settled himself fully into his Phi’s embrace, pressing back against the kisses,

“You liked it?” Gulf asked, voice sounding small, yeah his phi had moaned a lot and even cried in the middle but what if he was wrong about it being from pleasure.

“I loved it, you were amazing.” Mew said, tilting Gulf’s head upwards and rubbing their noses together.

“No Phi! You are amazing!” Gulf exclaimed and claimed Mew’s lips into  a deep kiss, not letting the older argue.

“Hmm , how about we are both amazing?” Mew chuckled.

“That’s fine with me.” Gulf said, smiling sweetly.

“Hmm” Mew sighed as continued playing with Gulf’s hair. They should probably clean up, but their position was too comfortable and he didn’t really want to move.

“You wanna try this again sometime phi?” Gulf asked, looking up curiously when he received no answer.

“Oh” Gulf smiled, as he realised the older was asleep already, “ Guess we can just clean up in the morning.” He whispered to himself before drifting off to sleep himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
58.1K 3K 11
Mew and Gulf seem to like the same girl and try to get her attention Until one drunken one-night-stand makes them realize their feelings for each oth...
135K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
67.5K 3.3K 18
Gulf's away for a vacation for a month. An unexpected turn of events. but what if...? - This story will be on my twitter too, I initially created t...