I want to fail! [BoruSara]

By riolutrainer

A high school AU of BoruSara! Boruto forgot he had a test today, and he failed it so he has to take the supp... More

Prologue
Day 1: The Rest Results
Chapter 2: The rest of Day 1
Chapter 3: Day 2
Chapter 4: The night of day 2
Day 3: Morning of the exam
Day 3: The Test

Update...

500 8 20
By riolutrainer

Hey everyone... I KNOW I AM SO GUILTY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY AND I AM VERY VERY SORRY!!!

A huge thank you to everyone who has read this story and commented to ask me for a new chapter!

I'm working on a new chapter but I'm kinda stuck, I'm also pretty busy with my YouTube channel and school...

By the way, i would greatly appreciate it if you subscribe to my channel!! I'll leave the link in the comments in this paragraph, but you can also find it on my bio and conversations page!

Anyways, I'll update as soon as possible! See ya soon! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
905K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one