Jonnie Forever

By the_child_of_apollo

If you want comedy and decendants you came to the right place 😊 More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5(Dis BIG!)
Day 6
Day 7
We have an issue
Taking a break from the story.
Ze Torture Of Strawberries
What Is Up With Chad!
New People
Jaiden
The True EVIL!
Chad goes Mad
K guys listen up

Sleepover Time!

106 6 3
By the_child_of_apollo

Mal entered the crazy world known as Lonnie's dorm for the sleepover . She was an hour early but she had baked some chocolate cake and wanted to surprise Lonnie because she would probably be at R.O.A.R practice . But when she entered she found Lonnie and Jay fencing on the bed. She let out a slight giggle which caused them to blush and look at her angrily . 'Sooo' said Mal awkwardly . 'MAL!!!!'

And you can imagine what happened next right ?

Ya don't know do ya

Ok this is how it goes
Picture Tom And Jerry Chasing each other
Then replace Tom with Lonnie and Jay and Jerry with Mal 
There you go

2 hours later

Mal was inside a dark room.She had no escape until the torture was over

Haha You Thought this was gonna be a normal sleepover??Well tune in next time when I will update sooner well I gotta go and plan chad's revenge on my other book so byee! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 19.7K 31
『 °˖✧ ¢σмρℓєтє∂ ✧˖° 』 "Why do you try to befriend that voiceless kid?" "Don't go near him, he doesn't even talk." 「 In which Han Jisung approaches th...
597K 20.1K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
Sammy By stella

Fanfiction

11.3K 272 19
Sam Winchester went missing and was presumed dead by his family. Seven years later, Dean comes across a girl by the name of Melody who claims to hav...