"Obsession" Park Jimin

Από Vshookyy

I am gonna love you but as an idol and you gonna love me but as a fan. Do you know what's the meaning of obse... Περισσότερα

1. Come here
2. Concert
3. First View
4. Fansigning
5. Taken
6. Unfamiliar
7. Hated
8. Meant
9. Periods
10. Love
11. Care for me
12. Shopping
13. Caught
15. Finding You
16. Dorm
17. Serendipity
18. Beautiful
19. Love You More
20. Left You
21. Heart broken
22. Surprise for you
23. Tell the truth
24. Psycho
25. I'm missing you

14. Morning Kiss

77 25 139
Από Vshookyy

Hello there how are you all. I hope you're fine. So this is chapter 14. I hope you will enjoy it. Let's get in the story.

Yn pov :

I slowly opened my eyes because the sun rays falling directly on eyes are irritating me. I put my hands on my face. Then I turned around and saw my Chim Chim sleeping peacefully. I smiled and pecked his forehead. He smiled in his sleep. I chuckled at his cute behavior.

Yn: How can someone be so cute, hot, sexy and handsome at the same time?

Suddenly he widely opened his eyes and looked at me.

Jimin: And how can someone be so cute, hot, funny, sweet, sexy and beautiful at the same time?

What did he say just now?

Yn: Huh?

He chuckled at my reaction because my reaction was a dumb one. But then he said.

Jimin: Now where's my gift?
Yn: Gift?
Jimin: Yeah my gift?
Yn: What gift?
Jimin: Oh shit I forgot to tell you. Okay so every morning you have to give me a gift okay.
Yn: What gift?
Jimin: My morning kiss.
Yn: What?!
Jimin : Yes now give my morning kiss.
Yn: But.. Aish this boy okay fine.

Before I lean to him, he already lean to me. I chuckled but then gently attached my lips into his. Both of our lips are moving in the same sync. The kiss is full of love that we both have for each other. Then he grip my back head and pull me more closer to him. After some time we pull out because of the lack of air. Then he looked at me and smiled.

Jimin : Now every morning, I should get my gift.
Yn: Sure why not?

He smiled and pulled me more closer. My head is now on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat beating faster. I am enjoying in his embrace because I can feel the scent of his body. Then I felt a soft thing on my forehead. Wait did he kissed me. Again I felt the same thing but this time I lifted my head up and saw that he was about to kiss my head but he kiss me on my eyes. He opened his eyes and said.

Jimin: Oh sorry I was about to kiss you on your forehead.
Yn: Do you know that when a person kiss the other person in his or her eyes, that means that the person who kissed in the eyes has a lot of love towards the person. The person didn't want to leave that person.....So you kissed me on my eyes so that signifies that you love me to the moon and back.
Jimin : Really!
Yn: Yes!
Jimin : But how did you got to know?
Yn: I google it once.
Jimin: Oh okay.
Yn: Now come let's fresh up.
Jimin: Let's get it~
Yn: What?
Jimin : You ready you ready you ready~
Yn : What the hell!?

I laughed at his reaction. He was using his legs as sword and telling those funny things. Then he took a towel and went to bathroom saying.

Jimin: Carbonara~ Tony Montana ~ Carbonara~ Lachibolala ~

What the actual f*ck is this? Is he good? I laughed at his reaction and waited for him to come so that I can take a shower too. I take my phone but when I open it the battery was down so I took out the charger from the drawer and charge it.

Yn: I am bored what should I do now?

I saw Jimin's phone so I started to see his gallery pics. As I was scrolling down, one picture caught my attention.

The picture

Aww this is so cute. I scrolled more and found a another picture.

The picture

Wow daebak! This is so good. I scrolled down more and found a another picture.

The picture

Omg this is daebak. Wow just wow. Why he's so hot. I scrolled more

Lemme die peacefully. Oh God why he's so fcking hot. And then again one picture caught my attention.

Yaaaaa what's with the tongue. Oh gosh this is driving me crazy. I scrolled down more

Oh man holy shit. This is daebak. God just look at his neck bones and veins. This is seriously driving me crazy like hell. I scrolled down more

Hmm it's cute. How can someone be so cute. I scrolled more because I wanna see his pictures. Then I found a another picture but this picture made me gasped. I gasped so wide that my mouth was able to touch the bedsheets. I couldn't believe what I just saw. This picture is oh my fcking God. Damm it.

The picture

I screamed very loudly.

Yn: Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimin pov :

I just came out of the bathroom rubbing my hair with the towel. I saw Yn with my phone. I smiled and was about to go to do my morning routine but than Yn scream. She screamed so loudly that I screamed along.

Jimin: Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we both stop screaming and looked at each other. The chaos room suddenly turned into a room like detention room. There was awkward so I break the silence.

Jimin: What did something happen?
Yn: Why did you attacked my heart in that way?
Jimin: Huh?

Then she showed me the picture. I chuckled and said.

Jimin: But baby you already saw my abs...not only abs you saw my whole body including my member so what's the point to shout?
Yn: Oh yeah you're right I already seen your abs....but this hits different.
Jimin: Ah sorry
Yn: Aaaaaaa wae wae wae!!!!
Jimin : Sawryy.

She made a cute pout which made me chuckle. And she said while pouting.

Yn: From next time don't make me like I will have a heart attack *pout*
Jimin: Aww I am sorry my baby mochi.
Yn: Now I gotta go and take a shower.
Jimin: Yeah.

She take a towel and went to bathroom. I did my morning routine and was about to go downstairs but my phone vibrated. I quickly see it and some messages came. I see the id and it was from Hobi hyung. I see the messages and reacted to it.

< Good morning Jimminie >

[ Good morning hyung ]

< What are you doing? >

[ I just took a shower at my friend's house ]

< Oh okay >

[ What about you? ]

< I just busy searching Tae and Kook. These two were playing outside so I called them inside and now they are sad...sitting in the couch while making a cute pout haha 😂 >

[ Hahahaha you know what I am also same the whole maknae line is the same Hehe 😁 ]

< I know 😒 >

[ 🤣🤣😂😂 ]

< By the way you're coming today right? >

[ Oh yes I am getting ready now ]

< Okay then come fast >

[ Okay ]

< Byee 💜 >

[ Byee hyung 💜 ]

I keep my phone down and went to downstairs.

Yn pov :

I came out of the bathroom and did my morning routine and wore something comfy and then went downstairs to see that Jimin is cooking breakfast. I smiled and directly go and back hugged him.

Jimin : Aww is my baby mochi hungry?
Yn: Yes my tummy is calling for food.

Then he turned around and bend down to my stomach and whispers

Jimin: Just one minute and my baby mochi's tummy will be full.

I chuckled at his statement. Then he looked at me and pecked my lips. And said.

Jimin: Come let's eat.
Yn: Breakfast is ready?
Jimin: Yeah come.
Yn: Okay.

Suddenly he picked me and started to walk.

Yn: Yaaa Jimin ah put me down!
Jimin: Don't worry.

Then he placed me on the chair and said.

Jimin: Wait here let me bring the food.

Then he goes to kitchen and put something on the plate. Then he came towards me and served me a plate of egg fried rice.

Yn: Woah!
Jimin: Let's start eating.
Yn: Yeah!

Then we both started eating and not gonna lie but it taste so delicious like heaven.

Yn: You should really thank Jin Opaa!
Jimin: I know I will thank him today.
Yn: You will go today?
Jimin: Ah oh yes. I have to go today.
Yn: Okay.

I felt a bit sad because if he will be not there with me I will feel so alone.

Jimin: See Yn , I didn't go home from 2 days and you know the members are calling me and you know that day I met Suga hyung. So today if I will not go then I will get caught so please try to understand.
Yn: I understand it's okay, if I will be in your place today then I will also do the same thing.

I fake smile but inside I was sad. Then he said.

Jimin: Don't worry I will come today itself.
Yn: Wait what!?
Jimin: Yes I can't leave my baby mochi alone so I will come tonight.
Yn: But what about your members?
Jimin : Don't worry about them, I know how to convince them. * smile*

I felt a bit happy because when he's with not me, I feel so alone.

Yn: You know I feel so alone when you're not with me.
Jimin: Awwww why you're so cute?

Then he got up from his seat and come towards me and directly hug me. I hug him back loving this feeling. Then he kissed my head and said.

Jimin: You love me that much?
Yn: More than myself and anything!
Jimin: Aww same goes to me too.
Yn: Hehe.

Then he pulled away and kiss my forehead and said.

Jimin: Now I have to go and don't worry I will come back tonight and if anything happens call me.
Yn: Okay but if I call you and your members will get to know that I am calling you?

Then he took out his phone and showed me my name. It was "Baby Mochi 💜" . Then he said.

Jimin : When I will reach there I will change your name to my friend's name.
Yn: Okay.

Then he smiled and went to the bedroom to get changed. After some time he came back and looked at me and said.

Jimin: Don't worry I will come back tonight and if you have any problems I will be call away. Okay?
Yn: Okie dokie.
Jimin: You should stop watching those Kdramas.
Yn: Why you feel jeonlous?
Jimin: Now what's this jeonlous?
Yn: It's army style.

I lift my collar up and looked at him with confidence look.

Jimin: Fine now I gotta go.
Yn: Okay bye and go safely.
Jimin: Bye and I love you.
Yn: Bye and I love you too.

He go to the door but stopped and looked at me. I gave him a confused look. Then he came running to me and directly smashed his lips into mine. I kissed him back loving this feeling. The kiss is so gentle and kind. After some time we pulled out and he said.

Jimin: Just wait for me okay.
Yn: Fine now you go.
Jimin: Okay now bye.
Yn: Byee.

Then he bid bye and left. I quickly wash the dishes and turned on the TV and started watching my favorite Kdrama " True Beauty ".

Jimin pov :

I am now driving to dorm. I feel so sad that I kept Yn alone there. But I am a little bit happy that I am gonna meet my members. After 20 minutes I reach our dorm. I wanna surprise them so I quietly go to the door and ring the doorbell. Then I quickly hid behind the bushes. After a few seconds I saw Kook opening the door and stay there confused. He is looking here and there. I couldn't control back my laugh but I tried to control. Then suddenly Tae came out and said.

Tae: What happened Kookie?
Jk: Hyung someone rang the doorbell.
Tae: But here's no one.
Jk: I know but someone would be here.
Tae: Let's go inside nobody is here.
Jk: Yeah.

Then both of them go inside. I came out of the bushes and again rang the doorbell and again hid behind the bushes. Then immediately Tae and Kook came out to see who was there. But they saw nobody.

Jk: Hyung you heard it someone was here.
Tae: You are right.

They stand there with a confused face looking here and there. I was about to laugh but I control back. After some time they went back. I came out of the bushes and again rang the doorbell but I think I got caught this time. When I was about to hid, someone pulled me and my head bumbed into a hard chest. He was catching me with his arm on my neck . My eyes widened. Then someone came in front of me who was Kook. Then he looked at me shocked and Tae said.

Tae: Kook who's this?
Jk: Jiminshiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Tae came in front of me and looked at me with his eyes widened.

Jimin: Guys relax its me.
Tae: Then who was here ringing the doorbell bell ?
Jimin : Lol it was me.
Jk: I thought someone parcel me banana milk.
Tae and Jimin : 😒😑
Jk: What?
Tae: Nothing now give me a hug.
Jimin: Sure soulmate

I directly wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his warm body. After some few seconds, I pulled out and said.

Jimin : Looks like a bunny wants a hug.
Jk: Yaaa.
Jimin: Hehe come here.

I directly wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his warm body after some few seconds I pulled out and said.

Jimin: Now can we go inside?
Tae and Jk: Sure come.

Then we went inside the dorm. Suddenly I felt a hug. I smiled and said.

Jimin: Hobi hyung missed me?
Jhope : Yes very much.
Jimin: I know I missed you too.

We both pulled out and share smile. Then Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and Suga hyung came.

Jin: Long time no see bro.
Jimin: Yeah.

Then we both shared a hug.

Namjoon: Finally you came.
Jimin: Yeah.

Again we shared hug. But I can feel that Suga hyung is not that interested. Then I go to him and said.

Jimin: Don't you missed me hyung?
Suga: I did buy I just met you yesterday.
Jimin: Okay now give me a hug.
Suga: No.
Jimin: Please.

I pout at the cutest manner. Then he chuckled and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. After few seconds we both pulled out.

Jin: Now who wanna eat my kimchii fried rice?
All: Me!!!
Jin: Aish come. But you all have to help me. Umm.. Hobi, Namjoon and Yoongi, you guys clean the living room and Jimin and Kookie, you guys clean your bedroom because it is in a mess and Tae you help me.
All: Fine!!!

Then all of us went to do our stuff. Me and Kook went to bedroom and when we got inside I gasped.

Jimin: What the hell is this?
Jk: Hehe actually me and Taehyungie hyung did it last night.
Jimin: Wait what you both did last night?
Jk: Yaa hyung don't think of that things, we just played overwatch.
Jimin: I know but why it is so messed?
Jk: It's called Taekook things you know.
Jimin: And what about Vminkook?
Jk: Hyung we love you a lot. We missed you so that's why me and Taehyungie hyung started to play overwatch.
Jimin: Okay now help me clean this mess.
Jk: Sure.

Then we both started to clean the mess that this both dorks created.

Tae pov:

I am now helping with Jin hyung. As Jimin is not here I said to Jin hyung.

Tae : Hyung.
Jin: Yes Tae.
Tae: You remember right that ??? will come tonight?
Jin: Yes I remember and also told that Jimin will go tonight.
Tae: Yes I know and when he will go then we will start our game.
Jin: Sure.

Then we both shared smile and carry on with our works but I noticed something on Jin hyung's hand so I asked.

Tae: Hyung what's there on your hand.
Jin: Oh this it's just a normal cut while I was cutting vegetables.

My eyes widened. Is he serious!?

Tae: Are you serious? You called this a normal cut!? Hyung this is a deep cut oh my gosh how many times I have to tell you that take care of yourself ! You always take care of us like a mother but you never take care of you why? !
Jin: It's okay Tae don't worry.
Tae : No wait here I am gonna bring the first aid box.

Then I went to bring the first aid box and after some time I came with the first aid box and started bandaging him. While I was bandaging him, I felt stare on me. Then I said.

Tae: Stop staring hyung !
Jin: My baby is so caring.

I lifted my chin up and smile. After some I am done and said.

Tae: From now on take care of yourself hmm.
Jin: Okay Taetae.
Tae : Hehe.

Then we continue our work.

Jimin pov :

Now we are done with this stuff.

Jk: Hyung you come down I am going.
Jimin: Fine.

Then Kook went downstairs. I was about to go too but my phone vibrated. So I quickly see it and it was from my baby mochi. I quickly opened the message.

< I miss you so much 😞 >

[ Aww I miss you too baby don't worry I will be back tonight hmm ]

< You know I wanna feel your soft lips on mine >

[ Don't worry I will fulfill it 😚 ]

< 😚 >

[ Hehe by the way are you okay my baby mochi? ]

< Yes my Chim Chim I am fine 🙂 >

[ Okay then ]

< I love you so much 💕 >

[ I love you more 💕 ]

< 😚 >

[ 😚 ]

< Come fast I fcking miss you >

[ Don't worry baby I will come fast ]

< 🙂💜 >

[ 🙂💜 ]

< Byee 💕 >

[ Byee 💕 ]

I put my phone down and went downstairs to eat Jin hyung's food.

*Time skip at evening * (Sorry I am lazy)

I am now sitting on the couch watching TV. Then I pretend like someone called me.

Jimin: Oh guys wait someone called me.
Namjoon : Sure.

Then I went to other side and called my baby mochi.

*On the phone *

Jimin: Hello Yn
Yn: Where are you I miss you so much
Jimin: I am coming.
Yn: Really!
Jimin: Yes
Yn: Okay come fast.
Jimin: Okay.

Then I hung up the call and went to my members and said.

Jimin: Sorry guys I have to go now.
Jk: Again!?
Jimin: Yes sorry.
Tae: It's okay we understand.
Jimin: Thanks guys.
Jin: Now you before its too late.
Jimin: Yeah bye.
Jhope : Go safely
Namjoon: And drive carefully hmm
Suga: Also don't stress yourself.
Jimin: Okay guys bye.
All: Byee.

Then I bid bye and went out. After 20 minutes I reach home and directly go to Yn.

Jimin: Yn!!!
Yn: Omg Jimin!!

I directly go and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back tightly. Then I looked at her and said.

Jimin: You miss me?
Yn: Fcking much.
Jimin: Aww.

Then she put her hand on my nap and pulled me into a gentle soft kiss. I kissed her back loving this feeling. Our lips are moving in the right sync with a smile on each other face. We both knew each and every inch of our mouths in the kiss. I am enjoying the warmth of her mouth in the kiss. After some minutes we pulled out because of the lack of air. Then I looked at her and said.

Jimin: I wanna tell you something
Yn: Me too.
Jimin: Okay firstly you go
Yn: No first you.
Jimin: Okay at the same time.
Yn: Fine.
Jimin : Okay 1,2,3
Yn and Jimin : I want cuddles

We chuckled at our reactions and said.

Jimin: As both of us want then let's go.
Yn: Yeah let's go.

And then we went to bedroom and slept while cuddling.

*Meanwhile *

Bts pov (expect Jimin) :

Tae : Now he's gone.
Jin: Yeah.
Jk: Hyung you should call.
Jhope: Yeah.
Suga: I swear this will help us a lot.
Namjoon: You're right.
Tae: Yes wait let me call.

Then Tae dialed someone's number and said.

*On the phone *

Tae: Hello this is Kim Taehyung.
???: Yes.
Tae: Are you here?
???: Yes I am right in front of the door.
Tae: Oh wait.

Then Tae opened the door and welcome that person and went inside.

???: Hello.
Jin : Hii you seem familiar?
???: I am familiar to you.
Jk: Can you please introduce yourself?
???: Sure......

Then the person removed the mask from the face and said.

???: I am Yn's best friend, Kim Yoona.
Suga: That's why you seem familiar.
Jk: Wait you're army right?
Yoona: Yes.
Namjoon: Okay got it.
Tae : I got to know that she know everything about Yn so this will help us.
Jin: Oh.

Yoona pov:

Yoona: I heard about Jimin and from Tae and wanted to help you.
Suga: Yeah.
Yoona: And sorry if I sounded rude.
Jin: No no it's okay.
Yoona: Hehe. So the missing of Yn and Jimin being not with you all is similar so I think Yn is with Jimin.
Namjoon: Are you sure?
Yoona: I am not sure but 50% is telling me that it's a yes.
Tae: Oh so now what we gonna do?
Yoona: The game begins tomorrow morning itself.
Bts: Yeah.

( Will the able to find Yn and Jimin's secret?)

So this was my 14 Th chapter of Obsession. I hope you all enjoy it. Please ignore the mistakes in it. Comment down below how you liked it and don't be a silent reader Hehe. I will try to update the next chapter fast. So till then take care. Bye and Love y'all 💜💕

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

30.2K 1.2K 59
'Y/N, It's simple. I can't give you what you want. I can never be yours.' 'Please, lie. Lie to me. Tell me you're mine.' What do you do when you fall...
826 24 18
I know and i believe you. In the first time i am starting to like him, i didn't know it will end up being him my boyfriend and I'm happy and sad at t...
5.9K 1.1K 40
jm- I love you 😘 y/n- I love you too ❤❤ jm- I hate you y/n, I don't know that you're such a disgusting person tae- will you give me a chance to love...
34.5K 1.3K 36
"Then again, to remind myself, all this is just for pretend, this is just a contract. This won't be real!" But that's what you thought... You finally...