MAFIAS PRINCESS: Liskook

By kookielisa1433

Lalisa Manoban was an innocent girl, very pretty, kind, and caring Jeon Jungkook was a mafia king who fell in... More

Authors notes
Characters
Lisas life and accident flashback
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Characters pt 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors apology
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

2.4K 67 1
By kookielisa1433

Lisa woke up due to the sunlight hitting her face and alarm clock sounds. She sit in her bed gently and slowly to not hurt her injured arm from the beating yesterday (note: she's already 19 here) even she's already teen she still doesn't have enough strength to fight her father back, her father was still stronger and together with the help of his new women. This new woman and Lisa's father are in a relationship for a year already they always join forces in beating Lisa up and almost drunk everyday. Lisa stands up and did her morning routine,she's going to college today since it's Monday. This is her outfit and looks. (She's blonde in this story)

Lisa go down and headed to the kitchen, while she was cooking for breakfast,
she heard moans in her fathers room she knew what was happening she was used to this already even at night she's having hard time to sleep because of the noises in the other room. She decided to just pack her breakfast, get her bag and eat outside not forgetting to cook for them too afraid. She was about to sit in a bench and eat but when she heard a group of friends asking what time is it, her eyes grew wide and ran as fast as she can, not caring the injuries she had and just hissed at it, it was already 7:21 and her class will start at 7:30. She arrived at the school exactly 7:30 thank goodness the professor was not yet here in her class. She sat down on her chair and wait in a empty stomach. In the weekends she was not given any food as part of her punishment. While she was waiting, her bully namely Sarah (created name) with her minions gather at her back and started trash talking her, making sure there voices was loud enough to make everybody hear them, everyone started to laugh and also joined. Lisa was just laying her head down in the desk, she may looking like unbothered but she was really hurt deep inside and verge of crying hearing the trash talks and blaming her again and again of her mothers death.

Time skip

Lisa was walking half limping because her bruise feet was still hurting due to the running, she was on her way to her second class, while she was walking many students came running and screaming both coming from boys and girls, looking confused and curios she look the way where's everyone shouting at, she found the most popular 3 girls in the school looking really beautiful. Lisa just look at them for a minute and started walking to the opposite direction.

Meanwhile
Jennie's pov
Me, Rose, and Jisoo unnie were still at Jungkooks mansion preparing for school. The boys were still on a mission. This is my cousin's mansion.

We all live together because why not, all of us are really close to each other, even our parents. I am done doing my routine, and this is my outfit and look.

I go out to my room to go to Rose and unnie to check if they are done already.
"Good morning Rose" I said as I got in her room
"Good morning to you too Unnie, wow you really look pretty unnie" Rose said
" I know right, I already know that" I said and flip my hair me and Rose just laughed "your out fit is nice too" I said as I eyed her top to bottom
"Thank you unnie" her outfit and looks by the way.

Just then we heard knock and we saw Jisoo unnie come in, we smiled at her and she did too, she is really beautiful looking like a goddess, plus her outfit too.

"Good morning unnie" Rose and I chuckled because we said it at the same time
"Good morning to you too, now let's go to school already. Time is running" Jisoo said
We just nod in response and went to the garage, our car.

We drove to school and when we arrive we were just smirking playfully and flipping our hair, many students were complimenting us, this happen everyday anyways. We go to our first class, thank god we all have the same class. 
The school

Time skip

Jisoos povs
We were now finished in our first class were walking right now to the second class, students swarming us again, screaming, boys drooling over us. We enter our classroom, everybody was talking, laughing, and using phone expect for one girl who is sitting at  the back beside the window doodling or drawing.

Many students said or should I say rumors that she has skin problem or disease that she had to wear cover clothes every day, but I don't believe it if she had those sickness she should be home schooled because it would be dangerous if she pass it to another student there must be another reason, she don't even have anyone bedside her or even friends I really feel pity for her.  Some said that her bullies was the one who spread false rumors on her and they believe it causing nobody to go closer to her. Our teacher come in and started discussing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.8K 35
Jeon Jungkook is a Ceo of a game company and Lalisa Manoban is an advrage girl who works at a cafe. Jungkook has a son that is only a couple of month...
704K 21.6K 84
Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expecting his baby? What would that make you fee...
12.1K 458 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
119K 4.4K 33
Jungkook a well respected best assassin goes one night to hang out with his friends at his nightclub. He never believed in love until that night wher...