๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š ๐—จ๐—ฆ .. nct๏ผˆโœ“๏ผ‰

Da phoxphenex

..๏ผˆ ๐ŸŽฎ ๏ผ‰๐—ก๐—–๐—งx๐—ข๐—–๐˜€ "๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ'๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™จ?" in whic... Altro

JOIN GAME
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
NEW PLAYERS HAVE JOINED
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
NEW PLAYERS HAVE JOINED (2)
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050 *special*
051
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087

052

3.8K 269 547
Da phoxphenex

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.                    ° .☆         . ● .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸         .

gyuri wasn't sure when or how things escalated so fast, but she realized quickly that she should have listened to jeno.

ah, so this is a bar fight.

the blonde could only stand and watch in an odd mix of horror and fascination as her friends (plus nearly every other customer in the bar) beat down on junseok and his group.

the boy with jet hair caught the girl's wavering gaze right as jeno landed another harsh blow to the jaw, causing the other's body to snap to the side.

straightening quite quickly, junseok fixed his attention back on the staring bartender and flashed a grin, teeth stained red with his own blood. he didn't seem one bit fazed by the punch or the fact that some poor guy in his group was now getting pummeled by the usually sweet jeño.

on the other side of the bar, seeing haechan getting slapped around by a guy nearly double his size would have made gyuri laugh if she hadn't seen the blood on the man's knuckles as he punched her friend again. thankfully, hyuck was able to catch him off guard with a knee to the gut and gained the higher hand.

unsure of what else to rationally do, the blonde shakily pulled her phone from the pocket of her slacks and dialed who could've been her emergency contact. it rang twice before the man's voice answered. "hello?"

"uh, hey kun? yeah, what do i do if the customers start, y'know, killing each other?"

"what?!"

after a brief explanation, plus a small shriek as she ducked behind the bar to dodge a flying beer bottle, the girl was assured that her boss and lucas would arrive as fast as traffic allowed.

peeking over the safe spot behind the bar, gyuri's eyes shot wide and she moved out of the way as one of the guys came flying over the bar. once he landed, the girl poked him a few times to make sure he was just unconscious and not dead, releasing a silent sigh of relief when she saw his eyelids twitch.

the little bell above the door rang once again, and gyuri perked up to see a very confused pink-haired boy in a white hoodie. finally catching his wildly blinking eyes after numerous attempts, gyuri waved him over to join her safely behind the bar.

the second hendery dropped to the ground, he pressed his hands against his temples and released a deep sigh. "gyu... what the fuck."

"they're fighting for my affection, clearly."

a small chuckle was heard from her left, and the blonde smiled. "even beardy?" hendery jabbed a thumb at the large man with an even larger beard, and gyuri quickly recognized him as the one who threw the guy now passed out at her feet. "especially beardy. he sacrificed this guy for me, you know."

the boy with pink hair forced a very dramatic look of shock and slapped the sides of his face like the kid from home alone. "wow. i need to step my game up. maybe i'll offer yang."

"oh please, no higher being would ever willingly accept him—"

their playful banter was cut short when gyuri noticed how silent it became. "well that's not good," she muttered, standing quick despite henderson's hand trying to pull her back down.

unlike her prior thoughts, no one had pulled a weapon. instead, jeno and donghyuck were glaring at a sly-looking junseok, neither group daring to move or speak. well, she wasn't sure if the latter's group was even able to speak properly with the number of teeth they were collectively missing.

fed up with the fuming masculinity and dangerous looks, gyuri climbed up onto the bartop and cleared her throat. "y'all done? i'll have you know the damages are getting put on your tabs." many of her regulars instantly fixed up their spots and sat, resuming conversation as if nothing happened.

heaving a sigh and rolling her eyes, gyuri jumped off the bar and approached junseok, who was wearing his grossly iconic smirk. "aw, come to check on me?"

as the girl bit back a curse, her hand stealthily slid into her pocket to adjust her phone. before jumping up on the bar, she'd begun live streaming on her instagram for her now hundreds of thousands of followers to witness her 'grand scheme'.

"why did you do it? the texts. the scandal." the boy with jet hair's cocky expression never faltered, even as his eyes followed her hand towards her slacks pocket. "i've never been an idiot, angel. i know when my services can be best provided."

a flash of some unusual emotion flickered past junseok's irises, and just like that, she knew. she knew he was aware of the recording. why he didn't say anything? gyuri wasn't sure, and that made her nervous.

he took a step closer towards her, and the blonde took one back, tense shoulders relaxing a bit when she felt a familiar hand on her back.

"what was her name... jung eunchae? she paid well to forge those messages between the two of you."

taking another step forward, junseok slyly pulled the phone from her pocket and ended the stream, leaving gyuri paralyzed. "you got what you want, angel? i helped you out. now you owe me."

"she doesn't owe you anything. you admitted the truth." junseok's attention was lifted towards the hoodie-clad boy wearing an emotionless expression. he raised a brow and nibbled on his bottom lip. "and who are you? her boyfriend?"

"i don't see why it concerns you."

"and don't act like you don't know who i am." donghyuck chimed from behind the blonde, voice unnaturally low. he wasn't over the way junseok looked right through him earlier. "if you don't remember me, you'll certainly remember my friend here—"

jeno swiftly moved past the other two and punched him, once again, right in the mouth. this time, junseok was knocked to the floor, and jeno knelt down to grab his collar, "you really don't know how long i've been wanting to do that."

before another fight could break out, the jet-haired boy held his hand up to prevent his guys from piling on jeno. he held eye contact as if challenging the younger for dominance. then, junseok chuckled and gave jeno a light slap on the cheek. "i like him. he's got spunk."

"just get out of here, han. you aren't welcome." the return of gyuri's voice forced the said boy to look her way, grinning. "oh ho, look at the big girl pants on gyuri. you've grown up." he reached a hand out to stroke her calf, but she was quicker and stepped out of his reach.

"you're right. i have grown up. now, just go, please." the girl scanned the group, showing them that she wasn't the same weakling they used to play with.

"hey, choi, these guys still bothering you?" the regular dubbed 'beardy' asked, and gyuri glanced back at him, flashing a kind smile as she shook her head. "not yet, beardy. but thank you."

she faced forward and crouched down to glare at her ex, a dangerously dark glint flashing through her eyes that only he had seen before. "now if you'll excuse me, i have a bar to run."

°★°

gyuri didn't bother hiding her annoyed sigh as she took another swing from her bottle. by the time lucas and kun arrived, the group had already left. the two decided to thank the bartender for handling the situation by letting her off early. now, gyuri, jeno, hyuck, and hendery all sat side by side on stools in front of the bar, aka the blonde's favorite spot.

"that was dumb."

"shut the fuck up, it was awesome."

as the two bruised streamers compared injuries, the boy with pink hair let out a little chuckle and ruffled gyuri's hair. she looked up at him, junseok's comment about her blonde locks being 'magnificent' causing her to frown. "hey henderson, think you're free tomorrow?"

checking an imaginary watch on the back of his wrist, the said boy pursed his lips and furrowed his brows to imitate a thinking face. "hmm, besides my tea date with the queen? i suppose... why?"

giggling, gyuri leaned the side of her head on her knuckles as she spoke. "i'm thinking of dying my hair again. wanna come?" hendery's eyes sparkled as a smile lit up his face. "i guess i could reschedule my date with lizzie..."

gyuri was completely lost in his smile as he spoke, his sarcasm rolling so smoothly the blonde couldn't not laugh.

feeling a tingle in her back, the girl turned around to see both jeno and donghyuck staring intensely at the pair. gyuri's head tipped to the side, able to read their thoughts by their suggestive expressions with ease. "if ilha was here, i'd have her smack you both."

the two boy's tossed their hands over their hearts and feigned looks of hurt. "after everything we've been through together?"

"i thought we were bonding, gyurine." the said girl raised a fist, ready to punch the fluffy-haired sunshine, but held back with a grin.

"fine. since you helped me, i'll let you off the hook just this once."

after another round, the four collectively decided to let gyuri drive them all home and pick their cars up in the morning.

the blonde sucked her lips in as she drove, glancing at the boys in the back through the rear view mirror before briefly turning towards hendery beside her. "just curious, are we gonna tell the others about this?"

"no way in hell."

"absolutely not."

she nodded, tapping the steering wheel once. "got it. no telling."

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.                    ° .☆         . ● .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸         .

idk what to put uhhh what do you
guys think gyuri's past is like? 👀

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

785K 19.4K 65
โI'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.โž ยฉDONGHYUQUE , 2019
608K 40.3K 76
โYou can rule the world, but you can't rule over meโž When a head bartender, who's working underground to hide herself, meets the infamous clandestine...
234K 7.9K 33
in where a girl texts chenle for fun, but didn't expect him to see it. a crack fic. โ€ข swearing โ€ข alcohol mentioned โ€ข โ€ข book 1 of the social media se...
153K 6.3K 30
โWait, you know Haechan?!โž โ€ข what if a famous twitch streamer played your game? social media au started: 5/7/21 status: completed ยฉbubilia