•Trust Me•(Dream x Fem Reader)

By DreamXDhasjoined

You had been sitting, observing for months. You're here to get revenge, to forget past mistakes, but it's a b... More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Sorry😔
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Update #1
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Thank you for reading!!
10k?!????!
Bonus Chapter//Possible Part Two??
PART TWO
Wow

One

16.1K 285 737
By DreamXDhasjoined

-:-:-:-:-Y/N POV-:-:-:-:-

I had been watching. Waiting. In the trees. They think that they are so powerful. That they are so smart.
But their clueless.
It's always the same thing. Lonely Dream ends up wanting something that he doesn't have, so he attempts to take it from L'manberg, and if he doesn't get it, he blows it up. I mean, how many times has he blown the place up for fuck's sake?!
It doesn't matter.

They are all so predictable. I mean it's been like a goddamn movie watching all these wars and conflicts. Way better than watching TV if you ask me. But they could at least add plot twists, I could see all their plan's before they even came up with them.

And that's how I am going to win.

I have to have some respect for L'manberg though, they at least admit that they might lose. But Dream? Oh, that son of a bitch thinks he can win everything. And well, he has, for a while now.
But not for much longer.
I lost count of how long I've been watching them from afar, how long I've been preparing to take down both L'manberg and the Dream SMP.
I am starting to get bored.

But here I am, hiding in a tree, watching Tommy argue with Tubbo for the 10th time today.

"I AM NOT!" Tommy yelled.

"YOU ARE TOO!" Tubbo yelled back. At this point I didn't even know what they were yelling about.

"Tubbo for the last time, I just want to protect my discs!"

Ah, the discs.

Those stupid discs. One of the many many reasons for war between L'manberg and the Dream SMP. I thought the disc era was over by now to be honest.

"Tommy, Dream doesn't care about the discs. We haven't seen him for months." Tubbo rested his hand on Tommy's shoulder. Tommy snickered in reply.

"Exactly. Which means he's up to something." Tommy sighed. He had seemed more stressed lately. I guess not seeing Dream for a long period of time after so much war has really taken a toll on him.

that's perfect.

"Tommy. Yes, he might be. But he always is. The least we can do is improve L'manberg and ourselves for when he does come back." Tubbo reassured. Tommy nodded, and started walking away with Tubbo.

I dropped down from the tree. Tommy was stressed, and even though war has been quiet for months, there is still tension everywhere. I grunt as my feet hit the ground, and my ankles sting for a moment.
I pull out my axe. It's getting dark, and I need to make it back to my base to get rest for tomorrow.
Tomorrow I get to go see how Dream is doing.

I reckon he is doing better than Tommy right now. Tommy is a nervous reck. Dream is really sensitive and pathetic deep down, but he is at least good under pressure.

I hear zombies close by as I start making my way to my base. It's pretty far from L'manberg. I don't need anyone finding me before I'm ready.

It only took me 6 months to learn almost everything about everyone.

Dream. He was a soft man with a god complex. He likes to call himself a god, but really it's just that no one is strong enough to kill him. Yet.

Tommy. He lets anger take hold. In a situation where he must make a decision, he would choose the one that would benefit him the most, not worrying about how it would effect others.

Tubbo. He always seems to find a bright side, even if their really isn't one. People take advantage of him, because Tubbo lets people walk all over him. He lets people betray him.

Wilbur. I haven't seen him in a while. But ever since he came back, no one has trusted him. I get why, but to be honest I like the new Wilbur a lot more. He seems to be a bit more..evil.

Ranboo. Such a poor, totured soul. I honestly feel bad for the guy. He could have so much potential if he didn't spend so much time around idiots.

Quackity. He keeps to himself most of the time. The poor guy keeps getting replaced, and he's starting to feel left out. He's started to get angry.

And of course, Technoblade. He pops around at random times. He'll do whatever he wants, whenever he wants and no one tries to stop him. So far, I haven't a found a weakness for him. He's been the closest one to finding my base. It's underground, and I remember seeing him this close to the entrance when I got back from hunting. But he walked right past it. Thank god.

There are more but they aren't important right now. The key to defeating someone isn't always  being good in battle, but knowing the person's mental weaknesses. We all have them.
Even I have one.

Dream seems to have the most obvious one. He used to have so many attachments. He was afraid of losing those attachments. So he got rid of them, and now he has nothing. He has nothing to lose, and nothing to fight for. At this point, he's just fighting for the fun of it. He used to be afraid of losing his attachments. But now that they're gone...
he's scared of getting them again.

Fear is a strong emotion. It's not controllable. Your fears develop over time according to certain experiences you've been through.
And while fear is fun and all, Anger is the emotion with the most power. Anger either drives you to the top, or it drives you straight to the bottom.

Dream and Tommy are perfect examples of this.

Dream's anger brought him to the top. Now he is supposedly a "god", and everyone is afraid of him. While Tommy's anger only made everything worse. It caused him to betray his country, his friends, and even himself.

The fact that I had been in hiding for so long now without getting caught amazes me. I only need a bit more time.

Then, It'll be my turn to get what I want.

-:-:-:-:-Dream's POV-:-:-:-:-

For months, I haven't heard anything from L'manberg. I thought Tommy would get angry and at least try to raid me, but he hasn't made a move. Tubbo's probably telling him it's not worth it.
Please, what a pussy.

I on the other hand, have also been doing nothing. Fucking nothing.

There's just- nothing more to do. I have stacks of ender pearls and stacks of netherite, and there's just...nothing to do anymore.
Except war.

So I've been thinking about what I should say when I declare a war with L'manberg again. I can't just say I want to fight them cause I'm bored. That would make me seem insane.

Although, I believe I am losing an ounce of my sanity every day.

I'm alone. I'm alone is this giant place with no one but myself to talk to. L'manberg's been quiet, I haven't heard from Techno. Doing nothing is starting to drive me crazy.

So maybe, I should go do something.

I stand up. Grabbing my sword and my cloak off the table near me. I throw the cloak over myself and sheath my axe. I feel like Techno with this robe on.

If only I could find Techno.

I swear the guy is just gone for months, then he mysteriously pops up when there's chaos. I don't blame him. Chaos is better than nothing.

What is wrong with you?

Oh, shut up.

I need to socialize with someone, otherwise voices are gonna welcome themselves into my head.

It was colder out today. The crisp breeze blowing against me is a relief. I haven't been outside in a while.

I debated the direction I should go in. L'manberg is definitely not the place to go right now, I have to leave them hanging for a bit longer.
I decided to just go north, and see where it took me. I had been north before, but never really explored the caves.

I walk in a straight line north, occasionally killing an animal or 2 for meat.

"hm, hm hm hm." I hummed as I practically skipped.

Bang!

I fell.

I fell. Hit my head pretty hard. I looked up to see I was on a ledge. A ledge that led further down into a ravine.

"Fuck." I muttered to myself. I hit my head pretty hard, and everything was dizzy. I wasn't scared of heights but boy, did falling down there right now scare the shit out of me? Yes, yes it did.

I pulled myself up and looked up. It wasn't that far to get back up. But I figured, since I was here, I might as well see if he could find any diamonds or something.

Not like I have 58 stacks of them or anything...

I rode a waterfall down to the ravine floor. I had pulled out his pickaxe and started mining ore, I turned around quickly.

Nothing.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Look, if one of you- idiots followed me from L'manberg I swear to god-" my sentence was interrupted by a streak of laughter. I couldn't tell what direction the laugh was coming from.
It sounded like it was all around me at once.

"Hahaha." I heard, this time behind him. I saw a dark figure disappear into a ravine tunnel.

I ran.

I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy, was all I could think as I ran after a person I don't even know is real.

At this point, he couldn't tell reality...from fiction.

(1619 words)
(A/N: Will be longer from now on just wanted to get the intro out of the way.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
503K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.8M 121K 44
"I'd jump in the cadillac with you," I jokingly said. "Oh shove off," he replied as he turned away to hide his smile. u should just read the story u...
2M 69K 40
"Can I tell you a secret?" he says in a hushed voice in the ill-illuminated room. "Spill," I smiled, thinking it was going to be something stupid lik...