๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐—...

By tyyblickyyy

when two demonic worlds collide . Two divine souls meet and connected. read to find out . More

๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐Ÿ โ”‹๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ โ”‡ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘ โ”‡ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐
๐Ÿ“ โ”‡ ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ :(
๐Ÿ” โ”‡ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ• โ”‡ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿช โ”‡ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ— โ”‡ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ .. ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
character list pt. 1
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ”‡ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ :(
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ”‡๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ”‡ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ข+๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ”‡ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ/ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ

๐Ÿ’ โ”‡ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ?

4.2K 155 23
By tyyblickyyy

𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪é𝘳✞
" Dunna get your bitch ass up now and come outside antisocial quiet hoe" yelled Ace outside my house. I huffed unplugging my phone looking at the time.

I did a little quick shower and got out and put on grey sweats with a white shirt and some black Airmax TNTs. I grabbed Wallet putting it in my pocket and grabbing my gun tucking it in my pants.

I grabbed a gatorade and a pack of fruitsnacks out my kitchen . I fed my snake and grabbed the keys to my demon leaving out the house.

"What bitch boy who the hell you wake me up before you woke TK big head ass up"i said to Ace who was just rolling up.

"Cause we need to go get that nigga from jail .He den kicked a crackhead cause they said sum about his mama fat ass ankles while they was at walmart. She called me last night and shit and i didn't feel like it then"he said and i shook my head.

"Well lemme go to the bank real quick then imma meet yo ass at the bond building" i said not really knowing whats its called I rushed to Bank Of America taking out 10k. Ace had the other 10k and Plus TK gave his mama the code for his bank card and she got his half out. Only reason his bail this much cause he probably had warrants already.

I pressed my Money bag yo and Lil durk playlist which always get me in mode. Soon we was on the other side of town in 7 minutes just to find out we need to go to a town thats kinda in another city which is a 3 hour drive which of course i cut down to an hour and maybe 30 ride. I was driving like i deserved to be a Nascar driver.

We got there and paid the bond having to wait hours for him to be bailed out and for him being in a holding cell. Soon he was a free man who had a court date which they either gone give him a curfew and an ankle bracelet or community service and volunteering.

TK ain't really a bad person he just went through things that made him the way he is. People don't realize the way you saw shit younger doesn't change when you get older. you just understand and know how to deal with it more.

Same with me . My childhood is why im the way i am. It changed me. I remember everything and if doesn't help that sometimes i overthink and i got an photogenic memory. My life sucks but now that im in control it goes by better.

I didn't have parents growing up. I had people who i stayed with. Egg and sperm donors. I raised myself. I made sure myself was always bathed and fed. I made sure i was always on time for school and sometimes church. I refuse to start living by someone's rules. I hate people with a passion because of that reason.

Typical black and white people would see all these things and ignore it. They would just walk by and let me struggle to keep clothes and shoes on my body at one point. You get at a point where you get tired of everybody saying "omg , hes too young for this" or "this is sad" and not actually doing. They a say and not do. They refuse to help.

I was out here young with TK and Ace. We was hitting these blocks killing and pimping these hoes and niggas. We kinda settled down tho. We use to be drug dealers too but that ain't for us. We some business mans now with a lil side job.

"wassam bitch" i said as Tk walked out them doors. He looked happy but angry.

"Man what took yall so damn long . Im starving the bitch i was fucking in their couldn't leave to get me cookout"he said and we shook our head. This is typical TK. i don't blame him tho. make them niggas respect you at all times.

"you crazy bitch. Cmon we gotta go to Raine house cause she having a lil night with us and maybe some bitches and plus the weed"he said doing his lil dancey dance.

"Alright, i'll meet y'all there before i go imma stop by Trinity house and you know how that go" i said and they nodded as i got in my car and headed on the highway back to ATL.

Once i got there i grabbed my gun, phone, and a condom out the glove department. I opened the car door watching my surroundings and they were clear. I knocked and she opened it wearing a pink lingerie set with a robe slightly opened.

Im not gone lie she got some of the best head but her coochie weak and loose but i refuse to fuck someone else and we have soul ties and more drama and hoes claiming me and shit. No.

"Get in the house and to the bed and get to doing what you do best" i said walking into her room sitting on the bed.

"Lets skip the head and get straight to it today. I gotta go to my mamas after this " she said and i nodded knowing why cause i offed her cousin cause he was playing with my money. She wanna ride dick instead of being with her family. Smh

I grabbed the condom out my pocket opening it about to put it on.

"Why we still gotta use condoms. We been doing this fucking shit for a while. 2 years to be exact. I wanna feel you raw. I love you bae"she said and i just silently groaned in annoyance.

"Trinity you knew what this shit was when you signed up. I don't do all that relationship shit and you know that damn. You either finna ride this shit or im finna dip" i said now sitting up.

"Fine . Let me atleast put the condom on ."she said about to snatch it out my hand.

"Im not crazy . Why ? so you can hurry up and poke holes in it or sum . Don't play with me i'll shoot you the fuck up"i said putting the condom on letting her do what she do best . Be a whore.

She was going for a few minutes and couldn't get my dick to rise or even make me buss a nut . I pushed her off taking the condom of flushing it and grabbed my shit and left. How the hell you not manage to finish the job. I grunted in silence.

I drove back the house to finish this off and get dressed in another pair of black sweats for Raine lil get together, kickback, whatever she wanna call it.

𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢é ♡

Im currently in class taking notes on the childcare and the proper care for infants and toddlers. As i told yall i want to work somewhere with kids but at the moment im an entrepreneur.

The other day saiyor came over and helped me with my spring/ summer collection which is dropping sooner than later. We got some dope pieces thats dropping and plus a surprise collab with Saiyors brand " beyond the abundance CO.". Her brand strictly sells sunglasses and swimsuits only so why not.

My dad and Reign came back yesterday and they still not speaking to one another after finding out about them both cheating but they both live in the same household.

She cooks and cleans for the house and speaks to me but not my dad. Don't get me wrong i like them both but if i had to side right or wrong im going with my dad. Overall she did cheat first he just played her game just a lil bit better than her.

After that class I closed my labtop seeing that all my classes are done with for the day and all i have to do is the assignments which is probably due in 2 days but that ain't stop nothing.

Yesterday Juno took me to get my nails done and The girl came here to do my hair but Tooter paid for it all. They were on uncle duties lol.

I want to smoke so i can go to sleep . I grabbed my weed stash and my box that consisted of my ashtray, rolling tray, and my dutches and backwoods from under my bed and sat it on my bed while i went to open a window.

Once the window was opened I played my lil music on the television and started to roll up my blunts. Once they were rolled  I smoked them . All 3 of them. I was now above high i was gone .

I stayed up eating snacks until about 30 minutes before to take a nap . Once i got comfortable and started to doze off my phone started ringing which made me sigh in frustration. I sat up and opened my eyes seeing it Saiyor facetiming me.

"heey sister gworl what are you doingggg"she said being hella extra which made me chuckle.

"miss ma'am's. I was sleeping but why wassup with chu"i said looking in the camera whipping my eyes over and over again.

"You always sleep get the hell up . But Raine throwing this kickback and you're invited. its only the people you saw at the office and maybe some other females"she said trynna convince me to go.

"uhh girl you know I got to do that work and I gotta pack orders on top of that and im real tired"i said and she looked at me uninterested.

"girl fucking boo. Ill help you with all that shit inna morning. I'll be there in 30 minutes to an hour. when i get there be ready"she said and hung up. I huffed and got back under my covers.

30 minutes later somebody started shaking me. I thought it was my dad or Reign. " come on get out with all that"i said tossing and turning.

"girl get up and get dressed"they yelled. I opened my eyes seeing saiyor looking over me.

"How the fuck you get in here. Who let you in here"i said and she replied with My dad. I rolled my eyes and got out the bed and headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that i put on some lashes and went into my closet to find some clothes.

I put on some Creme nude shorts with a sports bralette top with a creme oversized jacket that was hanging off my shoulder. I put on some white socks and slided on my yeezy slides and walked out the bathroom.

"Hoe the hell you got on . To remind you this a party not a day outside"she said and i shrugged.

"You get what you get when you get it. Now lets go before i change my mind" i said grabbing my wallet and keys and phone heading to my dad room.

"Alright Old man. Im finna go to this lil kickback with a friend. If i need some ill call tankie and nem. Meanwhile talk to Reign and Reign talk to him bye y'all "i said walking out they room to her car.

"here connect to the aux "she said and the first song we played was "Allowance"by babyface ray and kashdoll

"You a bad bitch , bad bitches get allowance"we rapped as she drove.

"imma bad bitch and bad bitches get bands , if you want em to bounce on that dick no hands , Now this pussy might be free but it cost a hunnid grand" i silently sung to myself. Shortly we made it and we got out and went inside .

(It's currently 2:52 am and i just finished righting this . Its not proofread because i have to put this out before i get writers block. Alot of people don't see my book yet but once they do i'll proofread each chapter myself . )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 576 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
268K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
24.2K 1.8K 45
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...