Avengers Parental Imagines

By Hufflepuffnatooshie

For female readers! :))) (Sorry boys and others)I've had so many ideas for these so I thought why not make a... More

Introduction
I have a Mama?(Brucetasha)
My Little Willy-nilly Bear (Steve Rogers)
Birdcall (Clint Barton)
Other books!
Requests/Ideas
Being Loki's little girl would include....
Ancient Man (Superfamily)

Like Santa! (Stucky)

1.3K 41 19
By Hufflepuffnatooshie

Another update for ya'll :)) (reader is about 6 yo)

It was a beautiful snowy Christmas Eve, and both Steve and Bucky have wanted to adopt a child for a long time, so Steve figured, why not adopt a child on Christmas eve? It'll be like a present to themselves, and a present for the child too.

"What if the kid doesn't like me Steve?"

Bucky asked as they get closer to the orphanage.

"Don't worry Bucky, you'll do just fine, and the kid's gonna like you"

Steve said, leaning close to plant a kiss on his lover's cheek, making him smile.

Arrival at the orphanage, both men took a deep breath before linking their hands, trying to not get too excited over what's to come.

They were lead into an office and greeted by a woman with a calm smile,

"Good afternoon gentlemen, please have a seat"

And they did as they were told, Bucky's leg started to bounce as his nerves get the best of him, Steve saw this andplaced a hand on his thigh, giving him a small smile, which seemed to calm him down a bit.

"Mr. Steve Barnes-Rogers and Mr. James Barnes-Rogers is it? Well it's a pleasure to be in your acquaintance gentlemen, my name is Diana Prince, and I will be the one to assist you on this day." (a/n: dc crossover? teehee)

The elegant lady stood up and lead them out of the small office. They were brought to the second floor where all the kids are. Smiles came to their lips when they saw all the kids there gathered up and waiting for them.

"Okay children, do you know who these are?"

"CAPTAIN AMERICA AND WHITE WOLF!"

All the kids cheered, making both men's hearts increase by 3 sizes.

"They're all very big fans of the avengers"

Diana said, and then she let them talk with the kids.

Steve and Bucky went around and gave everyone autographs and talked to everyone (Bucky being awkward), all these kids are very sweet.

But there was this one kid that who was hiding behind Diana the whole time, she had (y/h/l)(y/h/c), and her eyes are a beautiful shade of (e/c).

Bucky noticed the small figure clinging onto Diana's legs, he tapped on Steve's shoulder, his head gesturing to the little girl. Steve immediately noticed and the both of them approached the small child. To which she hid her face immediately behind the older woman's legs.

Both soldiers chuckled at this, gently crouching down to he level to greet her.

"Hello sweetheart, what's your name?"

Steve asked with a gentle smile, while Bucky was stiff and awkward beside him, not knowing what to say or do.
The little girl looked up at Diana, who placed a hand on her shoulder as an encouragement for her to talk.

"I'm (y/n)"

The little voice spoke,

"Alright (y/n), would you like to place with us for a while? Or would you prefer to stay with Diana?"

(y/n) once again looked up at Diana, who just shrugged, signaling to her that it was her choice, but all in all she knew that the little girl is just as big of a fan of the avengers as the rest of the kid, she's just scared at first, that's all.

Slowly, she slipped out of her hiding place and took little steps towards the two adult men, Bucky felt this sense of warmth spread through his body when the little girl shyly gave him a smile, and unbeknownst to himself, he had smiled back at her in return.

Steve Lifted the little girl up into his arms and started talking to her, small giggles emitting from her lips from time to time, Bucky watched as Steve tickled (y/n) making her squirm around as happy little slip out of her lips, and it sounded like music to both men's ears.

But as he continued to watch the scene, his eyes caught something when the little girl moved around, the backside of her shirt had lifted up a bit and he thought he saw.........Scars? and that's when he noticed there some scars littering her arms and legs as well. Thought sprang to his mind,

'Scars? What on earth happened to this child? Maybe that's why she was so scared of new people? Was she abandoned by her parents? Or were her parents dead? Or-'

"Bucky, earth to Bucky!"

"Huh?"

Bucky's train of thoughts was cut by Steve's voice, his fingers snapping in front of Bucky's face to pull him out of his trance.

"Do you want a turn?"

Bucky looked at (y/n), who shyly waved at him before hiding her face in the crook of Steve's neck, making the blond man chuckle,

"(y/n), do you want to play with Bucky?"

The little girl gave slow nod before slowly making her way towards Bucky, stopping ight in front of him, and he tood there stiffly, not knowing what to do, when he saw (y/n) staring at his metal arm in wonder.

"Do you uh- want to touch it?"

(y/n) looked at him and stared to reach her hand out, the little fingers brushing over his shiny metal arm.

"Whoa..."

Steve smiled as he watched the two, he was glad that Bucky looks a lot more relaxed now and that (y/n) is also starting to open up to them.

They continued to spend more time with (y/n), talking to her and playing with her, and as more time went by, the two men started to learn more things about the little girl.

They now knew all her favorite foods and colors, what her favorite animal is and what she's scared of.

Steve talked to Diana and learned more about the child's past,

"Poor girl was abused when she was younger, father was an alchoholic, mother passed on early, i found her wandering around the streets one day, looking pale and starved, and she's been here ever since. Back then she was so scared that she didn't want to talk to anybody, but i took her under my own wing for a while and got her to open up. Now she's still a little shy around new people, but once you get to know her, you'll see that she's a lovely child"

Diana had explained to Steve as the both of them stood there watching Bucky and the kid interact.

"I can already tell she's a wonderful child"

And long story short they decided that (y/n) is the perfect child for them, and brought her home.

(Y/n) was amazed when she saw her new home, her eyes darting left and right at all the modern technologies around stark tower, saying hello to multiple CCTVs because she thought that JARVIS is inside those cameras.

And she was a little shy when introduced to the rest of the team, but she was soon giggling when Thor lifted her up off her feet and swung her around in the air, the happy sounds coming from her making everyone melt.

"I like this child! ANOTHER!"

Thor's booming voice had said.

Tony had shown her around his lab, Bruce made little chemistry experiments for her, Natasha brought her for a ride around town on her motorbike, and Clint even let brought her up to his nest (aka the vents).

She had a such a fun time that she was yawning before the clock even hits 8 o'clock.

Steve saw her rub her eyes sleepily and decided to prepare her for bed, tucking her in and turning on the little butterfly nightlight beside the bed.

"Do you want me to read you a story sweetheart?"

"The ugly duckling?"

The (h/c) little girl asked with hopeful eyes

"Then the ugly duckling it shall be"

Steve said, a hint of chuckle in his voice, and then he started telling the story.

Bucky was wondering where his husband and daughter are when her passed by (y/n)'s bedroom, hearing her little giggles through the door.

He quietly opened the door to see Steve telling bedtime stories to their daughter, making using a plushed duck to act out the story as he spoke in a funny voice.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes daddy?"

"What did you think of Bucky and i when you saw us for the first time at the orphanage?"

(Y/n) started to fiddle with the edges of her blanket as a shy smile appeared on her face.

"I-i thought that you both looked really cool and handsome daddy"

Both men smiled at the adorable answer,

"And you are nice daddy"

Steve's heart exploded at the simple and innocent answer,

"Then what about Bucky?"

"Papa was a little scary, but then he's nice...."

She placed a finger on her chin as if she's thinking of something

"Like Santa!"

And at that Steve doubled in laughter as he clutched onto his chest, while Bucky tried not to melt.

"Well Santa isn't a bad thing is it"

He chuckled as he approached the two people he loved the most in the world.

"Hi papa"

(Y/n) giggled, waving her little hand

"Hello doll, did daddy tell you stories?"

He gently asked, carefully sitting on the bed beside the little girl. She nodded and smiled.

They then kissed her goodnight and started to make their way towards the door, but a little voice stopped them.

"Um....can you please stay with me?"

And how could they say no to that adorable face? And the next thing they know, both men were layed on either side of the little girl, and they slowly drifted off to pillow island.

It really is the best christmas for all three of them, a christmas full of love.

--------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY UPDATED THIS BOOK AGAIN GAH!

AWKAY THATS IT HAHA IDK WHAT TO SAY

I LOVE YALL 3000

Aggy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 301 25
Hey, this is my first story and I am putting some of the characters, but not all of them. I'll be putting: • Tony Stark (Preferences+Imagines+Chatroo...
299K 6.9K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...
23.8K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
69.9K 1K 25
Parent Preferences for marvel characters :) -I only wrote them in a daughters point of view so sorry about that lmao -I also wrote these back when I...