Roses Are Red

由 naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request 更多

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
❗️❗️IMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)

4.4K 81 139
由 naeguji

(This is a prequel to the chapter I wrote called 'Love Potion'. Feel free to read this first then go read the sequel-prequel after if you haven't already!)

(AU: Mafia Boss Dazai AU)

(Warnings: Mild smut)

(Word Count: 5395)

(Request: Would it be too much trouble to ask for a sequel to this only as a prequel and from Dazai's pov like this one was mainly from Atsushi's? I'd love too see how Dazai reacted when he met the agency's kitten and how he began to plan to get said kitty as his (I love mafia Dazai obssessing over sweet innocent Atsushi), you could even have it end when Atsushi enters the interrogation room and have Dazai think something like "show time" or "let the games begin" as a way to link it to this one? Sorry I can't help it this one was my favorite out of this so far and I'd love to see Mafia Dazai go all obsessed over Atsushi!)

-

  "Now now." Dazai chuckled, shaking his head as he held up two hands. One to touch Akutagawa's forehead, and the other to touch— who he assumed was the weretiger's forehead. Nullifying both of their abilities.

  Akutagawa, like the idiot he was, had gone off without any orders or confirmation it was ok to do so, and had tried to catch the weretiger. Such a high bounty, and for what? Truly, he doubted the Guild put such a high price on his head simply because of how cute his face was.

  Anyways, the tiger transformed back into a human being. The same one from the photo. Mm.. "D-Dazai-San-!" Akutagawa was caught of guard. And clearly not thinking. Dazai crushed the bone of his hand with his foot, causing a hiss in pain. That's all it was. Dazai had done much worse than crack a bone or two.

  "I believe you meant Boss." God, he could be so incredibly annoying and forgetful. The only way he learned was physical punishment. How boring. How annoying.

  "As for you..." Dazai stared down the white haired male who'd taken a few steps back from him; sleeves and the knee caps down of his pants torn off because of his transformation.

  "Atsushi-!" Dazai clicked his tongue in annoyance as the red head who laid on the floor... what was his name again? Tanizaki? Didn't matter. "Run!"

  "That's not very nice." The brunette has a grin on his face. One that sent shivers down Atsushi's spine. How could it not? It was terrifying.. the farthest thing from what a smile should look like. "Don't think you're above manners just because my backs to you, weretiger."

  Almost instantly Dazai turned, grabbing the fist of the white haired male, who definitely seemed surprise. "Atsushi! You can't— you can't fight this guy! Y-You... you have to go!" Tanizaki tried to force himself to get up but was kicked back down by Dazai.

  "You'll stay down if you know what's good for you." Dazai's eyes landed back on the weretiger.

  "W-what're you.." The boy's eyes were wide. Clearly— he hadn't been informed of Dazai's ability. Dazai simply smirked.

  "I must admit this is easier than I thought. I must say... it is quite tempting to keep you all to myself, though." Dazai chuckled. That comment definitely- threw off the smaller boy. Cute. The face of confusion was always cute. Or maybe it was just him.

  "Let him go, Dazai." Not Tanizaki. Ah.. Kunikida. That annoying blonde, who was holding a gun pointed at him.

  Dazai simply chuckled. "Why do you even bother? You know if you fire, you'll just miss." But- he did let go of Atsushi's arm. "It really has been fun~! You're so lucky you peaked my curiosity, Mr. Weretiger." Dazai grinned down at him.

  Atsushi was.. a lot more than confused. He'd hardly spoken a word to the brunette. "Until next time~!" Bang. Bang. Bang.

  "Dammit.." Kunikida gritted his teeth. Of course, the second he shot the other practically disappeared, with Akutagawa too.

-

  "I truly thought we were beyond this point, Akutagawa." Dazai was... less than happy. And if Dazai was less than happy then somebody did something wrong. So of course... he was punishing Akutagawa for acting on his own.

  "Da- Boss—" A voice from the door to the room where Dazai was busy beating up his poor underling.

  "It better be something important, hat rack." Dazai growled as he kicked Akutagawa's face, sending him to the ground before turning on his heel to walk up to the red head.

  "Calm your shit, it is." The red head was probably red the only person in the Mafia that dared to talk to him that way. And for the most part he totally let it. Mostly because his rude responses to his verbal bullying was always funny, no matter what. He wouldn't just stop him from providing those. "Here's your dumbass files."

  Dazai took the beige files in his hands, that were thick full of paper. "Thank you, gremlin!" The brunette chimed, simply skipping away from a swearing brunette. Honestly... Chuuya could walk into a bar and five minutes later all of the sailors would come running out.

  Dazai sat down at his desk, humming as he placed down the files. He read through each and every single sheet of paper.

Probably the only work Dazai ever actually did without being hassled by Kouyou. Ah yes, even as a Boss... he could not escape.

  Atsushi Nakajima. Age, 18. Parents, unknown. Grew up in an orphanage. Nearly killed many times.

  Dazai raised an eyebrow, flipping the page over then back over. That... was it? For the basic information section. Wow— hardly anything was known about this weretiger. "How entertaining.." The brunette smiled to himself.

  "...did you get any sleep?"

  "Nope~!"

  "None- at all? Not even a little?"

  "Did I stutter?" Dazai gave a toothy grin.

  "Seriously... what the hell.. if you tell me you were working during that time, you're lying to me." Chuuya glared at him.

  "Ha? The hat rack thinks me a liar? Pretty ballsy coming from someone who's life I could make a living hell within a matter of two seconds." Grin grin. Though the atmosphere of the grin had- obviously changed... for obvious reasons.

  "Tch.. whatever, jackass. What were you working on?" He mumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets.

  "The weretiger, of course~! Do we have some sort of more pressing matter that I'm not aware of, hm? Do we? Chuuya?" Dazai raised an eyebrow.

  "Maybe not." He shrugged. "Except the entire Agency's gonna be breathing downs our necks, idiot." He grumbled as he lit a cigarette.

  "You mean those pathetic excuses for detectives? Pfft- Aha! They wish they had some sort of minute control of what goes on in my organization..." Dazai spoke calmly. But with an unimaginable distaste for the agency.

  "...you do realize the weretiger's apart of the Agency? Your top priority should be—"

  "I know you aren't trying to tell me what do do, Chuuya." Chuuya was ballsy. But even he knew that when given that look, he should probably... shut up. But it was odd. He hadn't seen him get so butt hurt about him yapping at him before. What was so special about this case that he cared about..?

  The weretiger.

  It had been... a week. Since that. And he'd been so focused on it that it was genuinely... annoying.

  Especially since Dazai had dragged Chuuya out to go drinking with him and had gotten drunk. "Isn't he the cutest thing!!" The drunk brunette forced the picture of the weretiger into Chuuya's face for like the 80th time.

  This was about the third time he's asked him that question. Chuuya said no, Dazai got mad. Chuuya said yes, Dazai got mad. Chuuya said 'shut up' and Dazai kept ranting. "How many times are you gonna ask that question?" He huffed, taking the photo and tossing it to the floor.

  "HEY!" Dazai huffed and quickly got down and picked it up, sitting back down and holding it close to his heart. "Don't treat someone so precious like that!"

  "It's a photo! Seriously... what's gotten into you, idiot? You're totally obsessed with him." Chuuya huffed, glaring at him.

  "He's~ so~ pretty~" Dazai hummed in a song tune. "He's so cute. It's like— I could hug him forever!!" He sighed. "I wonder how soft his hair is... I bet it's so soft! Just like his skin!"

  "...dude... you're like a love stricken puppy, or something. It's so gross- don't touch me, you'll give me cooties." Chuuya hissed.

  "You'll never understand how love feels, Chuuya." Dazai pouted, still holding the photo close. Ah, if only it were the real person.

  "You're— actually in love with the guy..? You serious? This ain't just some weird obsession with your enemy...?" He raised an eyebrow.

  Truly? The hardest of hearted person. The cruelest, rudest, laziest and bossiest person. The most inconsiderate human being in the universe who wanted nothing more than to die... was in love? "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Dazai sighed dreamily. "I do!! Oh, do you know how amazing it would be if he'd commit suicide with me-!!"

  "I doubt that." Chuuya rolled his eyes. Perhaps- this would pass. Atsushi would reject him and Dazai would move on.

  "I guess I'll just have to live for him then!"

  Well... Dazai being in 'love' was one thing but... Chuuya might actually start to believe it. Live? He'd live for him..? And they say when you're drunk, your true thoughts come out. "...you serious..?"

  "Of course! How can I hold him close and kiss him if I'm dead? How can I make him mine if I'm dead?" He spoke softly, looking down at the picture of Atsushi.

  Would such a precious human being even want to breath the same air as him..? "...Chuuya." Dazai's eyes wandered back up to the red head.

  "Hm?"

  "..you remember Mission 57?"

  "...you can't- be serious." Chuuya's eyes widened in disbelief. "That's- complete suicide." He frowned. "And the chance of even obtaining such a valuable item— and once the mafia knows they'll expect you to sell it."

  "That's why I'll obtain it myself.." he grinned. "It'll be a test of my love! And no one will know.. besides you."

  "You're drunk, you should think about this-"

  "Don't tell me what I should do." Ah... even drunk, Dazai was very picky about his words. "I'll do what I want. And I want Atsushi."

  That wasn't... worded very well. "...you wanna do Atsushi?"

  "NO!" Dazai huffed. "...wellalittlebitbut that's not the point!" He huffed. "I wanna- have Atsushi all to myself!!! My precious kitty...." he grinned. "And I can't do that without the potion!!"

  "...but you know— he'd completely change after drinking it." Chuuya hummed, messing with the straw in his drink. "..you sure you wanna do that?"

  "He'd be all over me, do anything I say! He'd love me.." He smiled, hiccuping.

  "...aha. Ok. Well—" Chuuya truly wasn't sure how he was supposed to— deal with this information anymore. "Ok. I'm going home."

  "Haaa? You can't!" He huffed. "Who am I supposed to rant to about him?" He whined.

  "Someone else!! I'm tired! I'm going home!" Chuuya huffed, storming out of the bar.

  A month later. Mission 57. It was all Dazai could think about. No... Atsushi was all Dazai could think about. At this point, he was totally love struck. At work, he was having Chuuya dish out most of the missions and focus on other matters while he obsessed over the Weretiger's case. At this point, if he got his hands on him it definitely wouldn't be to turn him in for a bounty.

  Maybe it was an unhealthy creepy obsession. Dazai always purposely set things up so that Atsushi and his paths would cross about 3 times a week. And.. ok- maybe he got a little greedy. Maybe he did install cameras in his house—

  Look— there's actually no excuse. I do not excuse no encourage this behavior. For the sake of Atsushi genuinely being in the story, and for Dazai to be comedic ally obsessing over him, I'm adding this in here.

  He sat in front of the monitors now, swinging his legs back and fourth, enthusiastically watching the shorter male.

  Such pretty skin. It looked so smooth and soft.. he just wanted to hold him in a tight hug!! Ok, maybe he did regret not putting a camera in the bathroom. But hey, he wasn't a monster. He could imagine that on his own—

  But anyways, Atsushi only really slept in boxers which sort of left only a teeny bit to his imagination though. I mean- not that he was complaining.

  Many times as he watched the other go to sleep, he imagined himself tucking him in or something. Giving him a good night kiss or neck, even cuddling him.

  He sighed, his day-dreamy demeanor disappearing as he shut off the monitors, turning to the door that had opened. Obviously not very happy about being interrupted. "...can I help you?"

  "Such stalkerish behavior..." Kouyou spoke cooly.

  "You red head's sure are quite ballsy.." he spoke calmly, his voice just as cool as he stood up, walking over to her. "You better not be wasting my time.."

  "I could never, dear Boss." She responded calmly before turning to look at him. "Simply informing you that all preparations for Mission 57 are almost complete. You simply need to oversee them to make sure they're perfect before you set out tomorrow."

  "...finally, some good news." He put his hands in his pockets as he walked to the third office down the hall to the left. It was the biggest, always used for the most important of missions and preparations.

  He walked in, getting a bow from everyone in the room before looking over the mission. All of the men working on it- were going to be killed after he finished the mission. He couldn't have someone yapping off about it. And as much as it hurts to say it, he trusted Kouyou and Chuuya to keep their mouths shut. So it would just be these cookie cutter, disposable men.

  "..everything looks in order." The brunette spoke, after looking over the plans for two hours. Everything had to be absolutely perfect.

  ~dream~

"Dazai-San!"

  "I'm right here." Dazai chuckled softly, patting the other's head as he wrapped his arms tightly around the taller male. "Somebody got lonely~" he purred, petting his hair.

  He gently moved his arms away from him to sit down in his chair. "Wha-" Atsushi frowned. Dazai spread his legs slightly. The smaller boy simply knelt down, wrapping his arms around his leg and resting his head on the other's thigh. "Dazai-San..." he spoke softly, the other's bandaged hand playing with his hair.

  "I have work today, my beloved Kitten..."

  "But you work every day!! Give me attentionnnn!" He whined, before letting out a tiny squeak as the other gave one small rub against his crotch with his leg. "Mmnn..." He let out a soft sigh. Even just the slightest of his touch always pleasured him.

  "If you're a good kitty and do what I tell you, I promise I'll give you all the attention you need..." Dazai cooed softly.

  "Boss." The doors opened. Chuuya. Ugh... talk about ruining the moment. The red head didn't so much as glance at the white haired male who was attached to his boss' leg. "Progress report. Everything's working well..." a good chihuahua, who didn't talk back or question his authority.

  "Good. Now get out."

  "Yes, boss." And he left.

  "You don't have to... be so mean to him, Dazai-San..." Atsushi spoke softly, nuzzling his nose into the other's thigh, happiness radiating off him as he cuddled what he could. "Mm—MN~-" Atsushi let out a soft pleasured whine as the other's leg began to move faster and rougher.

"My beloved kitten is too kind..." He spoke softly, gently cupping the other's face, his leg moving faster and pressing against him more. "Look at me." God, that face... those sounds... all because of Dazai.

  "D-Dazai-San..~"

  "Dazai."

  "Dazai. Wake the hell up-!" A kick to his side, completely tearing him out of his wonderful dream. "Get. Up. Get. Up."

  "What the fuck is your problem?" Dazai hissed as he sat up, tearing a shelf out of the wall beside him and throwing it at the red head. He'd been having the dream of his life. Why the hell did he need to wake him!?

  "You're your own problem, you dick. You specifically told me to wake you at this time. And if you didn't, you'd throw a damn hissy fit." He crossed his arms. "Honestly... you're a fuckin child. Irresponsible as shit..."

  The red head grumbled as he walked out of the room. "Red headed prick..." the memory of the dream was fresh in his mind. Gosh, what he wouldn't give. But... what he also wouldn't give for Atsushi not to change at all and still be able to do such things to him. So cute... imagine, if the potion ended up not working.

  God, it would really be like a dream come true! Dazai would have a reason to live!

  The brunette took a shower and got properly dressed and geared up for the mission. Within a few short hours, he'd have the power to get what he truly wanted.

  Or so the myth says.

  Dazai took the squad of men with him on the mission. Mostly as sacrifices so he wouldn't need to harm himself. After all, how could he make that dream come true if he was dead?

  And all of the men ended up dying. How convenient. Dazai stepped through the gates, that had been blown open with an explosion, simply and carelessly stepping over the corpses. The room he entered was totally dark. He wasn't even sure that his eyes could adjust to such darkness. And yet he kept tooling steps forward.

  "Why are you here?" A voice. A woman's, but he could not see. It sounded all around him.

  "For the love potion." He answered. Dazai assumed that this woman, whoever she was, was probably nowhere near him. He didn't need to face her because she wasn't in the room

  "To force another to feel something. You believe you have that right?"

  "I have the right of what I earn. Where's the potion?"

  "What did you earn, other than many many corpses outside the gates. You have earned nothing."

  "Lady, I'm not in the mood for your psychological shit. You can probably tell I don't give two fucks about morals. What do I have to do for that potion?"

  "Such a disappointment, that a potion would fall into the hands of such a person.." The voice faded away.

  "?" Dazai looks around. By now he couldn't see a thing. Not his own hands, feet, nothing. A clink in his pockets. He frowned, slipping his hands down into them. Two potions. "What..?"

  "One is the love potion. The other is that which grants power to have authority to use such a potion." The woman spoke again.

  "..and I have to drink the right one..." Dazai had already figured that out. The bottles and liquid looked the complete same. Hm... problematic. Well, if there was any time to test his unimaginable luck, it would be now.

  "If you drink the love potion, you will stay here for all eternity. In the darkness, wanting something desperately that you can never have."

  "...sounds simple enough." Sarcasm. The male closed his eyes and just sighed, popping off the cap of one of the bottles and drinking it. "..." Did anything happen?

  "...so unfortunate... that so many have tried... and yet such a disgusting human... you... are the one who ended up obtaining such a thing...."

  Did that mean- he picked the right one..? He didn't exactly feel anything, and— she did say he obtained a potion. "Both of them were love potion." Aha- what?

  "Is that so...? Then why don't I...??"

  "The love potion will not work if the user is already in true love with someone. I feel bad for the poor soul who had gained such love... it was a test of sorts. To make sure that—"

  "I truly did love the person I plan to use it on." Dazai finished. "You know.. I don't get why you couldn't just tell me they were both love potions. It's not like I could've just not drunken one."

  "If your brain believes it's true, it'll become true. You did not know the rules. If you believed you'd be affected by the love potion, you'd be affected by it."

  "Who are you?"

  "You may go now."

  Dazai wasn't moving, and yet he seemed to be getting closer and closer to the gate. Well... these potions weren't called rare and hard to obtain for no reason. He wondered how many people must've come in here without any love, in attempt to manipulate someone with the potion only to spend the rest of their days in the darkness.

  The bottle in his pocket, he walked out, humming. God- now it was way too bright. He'd been in the dark for too long. He turned, but there was nothing behind the gate now. Disappeared. Gone. "What the hell..." he didn't know why it seemed so off to him. In a world where people had literal super powers... he probably shouldn't be surprised a disappearing room existed.

  "Hey, dick." Ah. His ride. The annoying red head. "Ready to go? Don't got all day."

  "Yeah, yeah... God, Chuuya is so annoying. It's a good thing he's so short so I can't hear him at full volume." Aha.

  "You—"

  And that was that. Dazai returned to his office, with the potion. All men who knew about it besides Chuuya and Kouyou had been properly killed and disposed of.

  And then Dazai sat down, pouty as he looked at the monitors. It was always rather boring... Atsushi wasn't really ever home during this time. Just— at night. Which is probably why so many of his dreams revolves around him too, because he fell asleep watching him. He always looked so peaceful sleeping...

  "D-Dazai-San..~"

  Dazai huffed and held his head in his arms. His soft, adorable, desperate little voice- God he wanted to hear it forever..

  Was it really his place? To force feelings onto another human being...? But he'd never wanted anything more in his life... but that didn't excuse it. He knew that. But it's not like he was a good person... so yeah, what's one more bad deed? Imagine, what a twist it would be if the love potion didn't work!! If the weretiger loved him the entire time!

  Though... why would somebody truly love him? Let's be honest.. he had little to no positive traits. He sighed, closing his eyes. Tomorrow he had another mission, though this was sort of pushed into him by all the executives constantly harassing him to pay attention to a different mission.

  Such a bother... it wasn't even that important of a case. Of course, they didn't care. They just wanted to get him out of his little cave.

  Oh, but he was quite lucky. He stepped into the bar, in a black suit. Man.. he did like bars but he liked them when they were quiet. There were way too many loud people here... eugh.. He was here looking for an illegal exchange of his organization's personal goods. Unknown to him, the Agency had gotten a sort of tip as well, though not knowing what the goods were, only that they were being illegally exchanged.

  "Can I get you anything today?" The bartender asked.

  "Just a glass of whiskey." Dazai spoke calmly, humming softly as his eyes scanned the area around him. Nothing suspicious yet... though he felt a pair of eyes on him if only for a split second, a tense aura coming from his right. A couple of seats away, Dazai glanced to his right. The figure had walked away already, he caught a glimpse of a blue fabric and a pale arm as he disappeared around the corner.

  Dazai grinned, getting up from his seat and putting money on the table so he could get his drink after. He walked in the opposite direction, turning the corner. As he predicted, he saw the weretiger, who's back was to him. Poking his head out of the corner, trying to see if Dazai was still there and had seen him until he felt hands on his waist, causing him to jump.

  "My little weretiger got all dressed up for me..~?" Dazai purred, holding the other's back against his chest, grinning slyly.

  "Y-you-!" Atsushi- hadn't even heard him walk up!

  "Such a pretty dress..." Dazai rubbed the smaller boy's waist, feeling the other shiver in his hold. "..cute.." if only he had that potion in him right now...

  "Let- go of me!"

  "I'm not gonna hurt you, Atsushi~ not unless you're into that sort of thing.."

  "W-what— what the hell is your problem—!!" Atsushi shoved the other away, and turned to face him. Dazai couldn't imagine a cuter blushing Atsushi if he tried.

  "Somebody's a little feisty today.." He grinned. Dazai's hands went back to his pockets. Such a pretty figure.

  "You're the one being the illegal exchange, aren't you?" Atsushi's hand dropped.

  "Now, now.. making baseless accusations isn't very nice." Dazai purred, taking steps towards Atsushi until his back hit the wall.

  "Don't- come any closer!" But Atsushi knew even if he activated his ability, it would be meaningless. The other could simply touch him and boom— gone.

  "Or what? I already said I wasn't gonna hurt you, didn't I?" He liked this Atsushi, feisty and cute.. he would miss this aspect of him if he truly did end up being affected by the love potion.

  Atsushi turned his side so that his shoulder was against the wall instead of his back. But it didn't matter. Dazai put a hand on his shoulder and moved it so his back was against the wall yet again. He moved closer, closer.. their bodies were practically touching. Dazai lifted Atsushi's chin to face him as he attempted to look away, leaning down a little, his eyes have lidded with a soft smirk on his lips.

  Atsushi's hands were against his chest, but he wasn't— pushing him away. Their lips- barely centimeters from each other... "H-Hey— what're you..." Atsushi's voice was trembling as he felt the other's hand slide up his leg.. under his dress.

  "Don't be so shy, Atsushi..." He purred softly, into the other's ear. God, his heart was pounding. A small sound.

  "I just needed this from you..." Dazai smirked, as Atsushi realized what had just happened. How- could he have forgotten? 

  Dazai held the dagger that was in a sheath around Atsushi's thigh in his hand. Atsushi swallowed thickly. Stupid... that's what I get for thinking he'd actually...

  "Oh, would you look at that." Dazai still kept a hand on his shoulder, his eyes to the right. Atsushi blinked a few times and followed his gaze. A man in a suit, similar of that to the mafia and some guy dressed like a high schooler. Dazai began to gently push Atsushi to the floor as he aimed the dagger, throwing it so that it hit the man in the head.

  "!!" Screams, from everyone around the men. For obvious reasons. Dazai knelt down to the Atsushi who he had blushed to the floor, grinning at him. He looked so incredibly confused... it was adorable.

  "You have beautiful eyes." He giggled, ruffling his hair roughly to cover his eyes before running off.

  "H-Hey-!" Atsushi stumbled to stand up, pushing his hair out of his face. But he was gone.

  Dazai's heart was pounding. He was so so close... he could've kissed him right there. He could've. His lips soft, so close to his own. Cute.. so cute! God he just wanted to hold him forever! He'd taken the goods back to head quarters, carelessly tossing them to the closest person to take care of it.

  Dazai bit his lip. Those cute little eyes.. so confused. So- just- AAAA. He closed the door to his nice little gave, sitting down in the chair in front of the monitors, burying his head in his hands. Atsushi... what have you done to me?

  His love stricken eyes watched as Atsushi arrived home. What he wouldn't give to be there waiting for him as his lover. To cuddle him, to dress him, to tuck in him in, to take care of him..

  Ah, but.. half of the fun was their rivalry relationship. Watching Atsushi be so resistant to Dazai only to crumble once he got close... it totally murdered his heart!! In a good way, of course.

  Dazai sighed softly. He wondered what thoughts were going through Atsushi's head.

  He rested his head and his eyes. Go back to the dream... go back to the dream.

  ~dream~

  "My little kitten is so cute when he's all tied up like this." Dazai smirked, looking down at Atsushi, who's hands were tied together, and his feet tied to under his thighs.

  "Y-You— let me go!" Atsushi demanded, struggling against then bonds.

  Dazai knelt down, pressing Atsushi's back against a wall. "That's no good.." he giggled, placing his hand on one of the other's knees, and pushing it so his legs opened. They weren't tied together after all.

  And this position was... a bit more than suggestive. "You- perv! Let me— l-let.. let me..~" Atsushi let out a soft gasp as he felt the other's hand somewhere it shouldn't be.

  Dazai gently stroked his clothes crotch, leaning forward, resting his head on his shoulder to breath against his neck. "You truly want to leave me, all alone, Atsushi~?"

  "I-I..." Dazai watched with satisfaction as Atsushi tried to keep himself quiet. He slid his fingers to quickly unbutton and unzip his pants. "H-hey.. you..." Atsushi was trying to form words as the other's hand slid down underneath that clothing, stroke a thinner layer of clothing. "N-No— you'll just- leave me again like you did last time..~"

  "...I promise you, Atsushi..." A soft kiss to his neck. "I have no intention of leaving you this time... we're in private... we can do whatever we want...~" he purred softly.

  "Mm...mnnn..~" Atsushi was biting his lip, trying to stay quiet.

  "Hmm.. perhaps Atsushi truly doesn't want my touch, though.." Dazai's hand completely left the boy, though he didn't zip or button up his pants again.

  "N-No-! I—!"

  "Then you should beg.. so I know you truly want it." The brunette gently nibbled on the soft skin. Such soft skin.. and all for him.

  "P...please.. Dazai..~" Atsushi whimpered softly. "I-I want... y-you to t..ouch me..please...!"

  "So needy..." The brunette chuckled softly.

  "...mm?" Dazai frowned. What the hell- why'd it stop!!! Nobody woke him up! That's not fair! The brunette groaned in annoyance as he lifted his head from the desk.

  It was seven in the morning, he wanted even hardly awake at this time! That is so not fair. He growled quietly to himself, grumbling and huffing. Deciding to spend his morning just watching Atsushi sleep. In the end... he truly did want Atsushi. Rather it was attached, touchy, needy, lovey dovey... or feisty, a little bit resistant until he crumbled. Either was ok, because either was Atsushi.

  "It's! Not! Fair! I want himmmmm...." Dazai whined to no one in particular. If Atsushi ever ended up dating anybody else—

  Dazai huffed, crossing his arms. "..." he turned off the monitors. What's wrong with me...

  Dazai put a hand to his forehead. Why had Atsushi affected him so greatly? He didn't know but he didn't want it to stop. Did Atsushi- think the same? Did he love him? Did he have dreams like his?

  -

  "That's absolutely absurd and we aren't doing that." Kouyou shook her head.

  "I second that." Chuuya crossed his arms.

  "You two work for me!" Dazai pouted. "Cmoooon? Please please please won't you let me get captured by the Agency? I already predicted all of it! They'll send it Atsushi, I'll grab him then leave!" He tugged at Kouyou's sleeve like a child. "Pleaseeee please please!"

  "For the last time, NO!" Only Dazai would continue to pester Kouyou after her final decision.

  "But- I'll stop being in my cave!! I'll stop hopelessly obsessing over him if you let me! I'll start acting responsible!" Dazai said. "That's a solid deal, yeah?"

  "..." Well... "Fine." Kouyou huffed. "But if not.."

  "I promise I will!" Dazai jumped up and down.

  "What're you, 5?" Chuuya rolled his eyes.

  "Yeah, 5'11. What're you again? 5'3?"

  "You—!"

  And Dazai wasted no time putting his plan into affect. He figured out where Kunikida's next mission would be... and purposely lost to him in a fight. So that he'd get caught.

  And he royally pissed off about half the agency! Wow, that must be a record! Dazai's bored look grew into a smirk as the white haired male he loved so much slowly stepped into the room.

  Showtime...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

14K 438 14
⤷ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘤𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵. ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘤...
345K 19.9K 67
You are transported into Bungou Stray Dogs and take Chuuyas place in the Universe. STARTED: July 7th, 2022 ENDED: September 20th, 2022
131K 2.5K 24
just a bunch of Shin Soukoku oneshots.
990 7 15
This is a collection of all the one shots from my BSD au which are up on my ao3 individually. Enjoy <3 There will be smut. If you want the warning...