The Bad Girl ➳ Lauren Jauregui

By arianagrandefandom

You go to a new school where you meet your new science project partner, Lauren Jauregui, the most bad ass, ye... More

// important note //
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Epilouge
author's note
thirty-seven (alternate ending)
author's note 2.0

eleven

22.6K 649 363
By arianagrandefandom

"Wake up, y/n. You're phone is going crazy." Ariana yelled nudging me to the edge of the bed in a cranky tone.
She threw the phone and it landed on my face, "Jesus, Ari. Chill the fuck out."
"Well, answer the damn thing." She rolled her eyes and covered her head up.
"Sure thing princess Ari." I sarcastically replied before accepting the call. "Hello?"
"Did I wake you?" Camila's voice was sweet and calm.
I slightly laughed, "No. It definitely wasn't you who woke me up."
"Shut up and go to the bathroom to talk! I'm sleepy because we stayed up too late last night." Ariana groaned pulling the pillow over her head.
"Who was that?" Camila asked.
I smirked, "Just Crankiana. Late nights aren't her forte at the moment." I got up and went to my bathroom to close the door behind me to listen to Camila. "So, what's up?"
Camila giggled a little, "Ha, Crankiana. That's punny. But I just wanted to ask if you wanted us to come pick you up that way you didn't have to waste gas."
"Um, sure. Who's driving?"
"Ally. She likes to take control of that stuff." Camila told me.
"Yeah, sounds good. What time will y'all be here?" I sat on my bathroom counter and started to swing my legs slightly.
"In about a hour and a half. We like to get there and get this one good spot before someone else finds it."
"Sounds good. I'll be ready by then."
We hung up and I hurried out of the bathroom to quietly exit my room and head down stairs to tell Mom that I'm planning on going to the beach in about a hour.

She was sitting by herself looking over some papers on the table. I sat in the seat beside her, "Where's everyone else?"
She looked up and smiled, "Well, good afternoon to you too. And they all went out for a while. They'll be back in a little bit."
I nodded, "Cool, but Camila just called me to tell me she'll be here with the other girls to take me to the beach in a hour and a half."
"Is Lauren gonna be there?" She smiled at me.
I shook my head, "No. Lauren and those girls aren't really good friends. But yeah."
"They don't? Why not? Lauren seems amazing." My Mom shuffled the papers together.
I rolled my eyes, "I'm not telling you about Drama, Ma. I gotta go get ready."
My Mom yelled to me as I was going up the stairs. "Wear that one outfit that-"
"No! I know what I'm wearing. Will you just grab my my black Richmond towel from the closet please?" I asked.
"Sure thing, baby girl."

--

The girls picked me up about 1 hour later. I was wearing a simple black bikini, then a pair of high waisted shorts, and a Parental Advisory muscle tee over it. My long hair was straightened, and I had a pair of Raybans on top of my head and my black chucks were on my feet.
I entered the nice van to see Notmani and Dinah sitting in the back.
"Damn, girl. Even in chill clothes you look good." Dinah laughed before scooting over to the middle seat.
I shook my head, "You're ridiculous."
I closed the door and we started driving away from my house.
Dinah looked over and saw the cut off of my muscle tee and smirked then slightly yanked on the string of my bikini, "Is that all you're wearing?"
My face turned a dark shade of red, "Really Dinah? It's a beach and this is a bikini. Am I supposed to go naked?"
"I'm sure no one would have a problem with that." Normani giggled in the corner of the van.
I could see Camila clutch her phone tightly hearing Normani's comment but I just brushed it off. Her jealousy was cute but I already told her everything so why should she get mad?

--

Once we got there and made it into the sand, I stripped my chucks off and started to walk barefoot. The feeling of the my feet sinking into the somewhat hot Miami sand was amazing. I haven't been to the beach since I was little and we lived in Cali. It was nice to feel like I was recreating a childhood memory. One of those memories where I was generally happy and I felt like I wasn't being rushed or stressed to do something.
I laid out my towel and put my glasses on before I checked my phone to see a message from Lauren.

Lauren: hey babe. is the beach nice?

Y/N: I guess. I haven't even got to get in the water yet so I'll tell you when I find out

Lauren: lol fine but please don't let them put shit in your head that isn't true

Y/N: don't be paranoid. I know it's not true. I believe you

Lauren: fine. can't wait to see if I get any beach pics ;)

Y/N: we will see ;)

"Get off your phone, y/n, and let's go swim." Dinah yelled grabbing my wrist.
I smiled, "Fine. Lemme get ready."
I looked around to see no one on the beach except for us. Camila was right, this was a good place. I carefully stripped off the white muscle tee to reveal my torso, then my high waisted denim shorts to show off my lower half. Each of the girls were now in the water and all of them were stunned. I didn't know if it was a good thing or bad thing, so I just decided to pretend like I didn't notice and begin to trek waist deep into the water. I grabbed the hair tie from my wrist to put up my hair in a pony tail. Camila grabbed my arm to try to pull me out further, "Come on, y/n."

Now, I don't like telling people this but I have a complete fear of sharks. I don't like going out too deep because of this fear. I'll go about 6 or 7 feet deep but as soon as it hits 8, I turn into a huge baby. I shook my head, "Nah I'm good. I kinda don't want to be in danger of getting hit by a huge wave."
Camila looked around and laughed, "You're joking, right? This is the calmest I've ever seen Miami's water." I just kept quiet. She gasped, "Oh my God, do you even know how to swim?"
I smiled and couldn't help but laugh, "Yes, Mila. I know how to swim."
Her face was calm now, "Oh, now I feel dumb. But come on."
"No, I really can't. Trust me." I dive my feet into the warm and wet sand beneath me and Camila smiled trying to lighten me up.
"Okay well come out just a teensy bit and we will swim around you." She said cheerily before swimming towards the girls. I nodded ant it only took a few seconds before they were all close to me.
"So, Ally you never told me about what happened with Troy last night." Dinah smirked before pulling her top down a little.
"That's because I don't kiss and tell." She giggled floating in the water. "But seriously, nothing happened. He respects my boundaries and stuff. That's why I like him." I admired Ally's abstain from sex. God only knows I couldn't do that if you paid me though.
Normani swam up to me and smirked, "So, I heard you're talking to Jauregui."
"Mila!" I whined.
Camila smirked then ducked under the water to avoid the confrontation. Normani giggled cutely, "So, how's she doing?"
I shrugged, "Good. I guess." I wasn't sure why she was asking, but I just went with it.
"Good. If she does anything bad at all, you can tell me and I'll tear her ass up. Non-sexually of course." Normani joked before swimming away.

After about 30 minutes of swimming, I decided I needed some tanning time. I mean, I'm from Italian decent, but I look whiter than most of my family. I mean, it's not that bad, but I could be tanner. Camila was already tanning at this point, so when I got out of the water, her eyes were on my wet skin. I mean, I'm guessing she didn't mean to ogle me so hard, but she did.
I laid back on my towel with my sunglasses perched on my eyes.

I unlocked my phone to see Lauren's texts.

Lauren: how would you feel if I snuck into your bedroom later tonight?

Y/N: Normally I'd be all about it, but Ari stays in my room right now.... so

Lauren: I got that covered. just trust me

I heard buzzing from over by Camila. "Dinah Jane! Your phone is going insane over here!" She yelled to the tan girl in the water splashing Normani.
When she heard that her phone was going off she basically sprinted through the water to get to it. She barely reached it in time, but was able to answer it. "Hello?"
When the person on the other end said what they needed, Dinah had a shocked expression on her face. "Yes, mama. I'll be home as soon as possible. I'll get Ally to take me home. I love you."
"Are you okay, DJ?" Camila asked worriedly seeing her friends expression.
Dinah just shook her head, "There's a family emergency. I gotta get home." She yelled out to the girl in the water, "Ally, I have to get home. Something happened."
Ally could hear the change in her friend's voice and hurried out of the water. We grabbed all of our stuff and got back in the car to get ready to go back to our houses and disperse from this somewhat fun afternoon.

--

Ariana and Frankie laid beside me on my bed while we stared at the TV together watching Breakfast at Tiffany's. It's actually one of my favorite movies, to be honest.

"So, are you gonna come to see me perform in Miami?" Ariana asked me turning away from the screen to lay on her side.
I nodded, "Well, I hope so. Ya know, if I'm worthy enough to go."
"You should bring Lauren. Aw, that'd be a cute little date." Frankie squeaked.
"Speaking of Lauren." Ariana giggled looking to see Lauren wave outside my window. I smirked and walked over to slide it open. "We'll leave you two alone for the night." Ariana winked before leaving with Frankie and shutting the door quietly so they wouldn't wake up the rest of my family.
When I opened it, Lauren climbed in my room and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Told you she'd leave."
I shook my head with a goofy smile plastered on my face, "What are you doing, Jauregui?"
She sent me back a dorky look and peeled the leather jacket off of her body before crashing down harshly on my bed, "I said I wanted to see you, so I'm here."
I turned off the movie and changed the TV back to satellite and muted it. When I looked back to my bed, Lauren was covered up underneath my comforter and sheets. "What're you doing, now?"
"I wanna get comfy." She smirked. Lauren pulled the covers off of my side and patted the empty spot on the bed, "Come on. Don't be shy, babe."

She gave me this weird tingle in the pit of my stomach that made me want to do backflips. The way she talked to me or even looked at me was enough to make me fawn like crazy.
I quickly obliged and crawled underneath the covers to cuddle with her. Her body was pressed against my back and I could feel her hot breath blow down my neck. I was so weak within her grasp. Her arm quickly wrapped itself around my waist, and her clutch made me feel safe.

I reached over to grab the remote from my side table. She quickly grabbed it from me, "I wanna pick a show."
I groaned, "You picked one last time."
"Pretty Little Liars is a go to show in general. Everyone knows that." She whispered in my ear before flipping through different channels.
I stopped her, "Oo lets watch keeping up with the Kardasians."
She laughed, "Let's not."
I whined, "We will never agree on a show. Just turn it off and I'll play music."
She nodded and turned the Tv off.

I got back up from bed to go to the dock on my desk. I scrolled through my iPod until I found the 1975. I know she'll be happy when she hears the song I'm about to play. The first chords of Chocolate started playing. "Oh my God, I love this song so much." She husked from the bed.
I turned around to walk back over to the bed with a smirk, "I was hoping you would."

I scooted back under the covers beside her, but this time I faced her. Lauren put her leg in between mine to entangle herself with me. She softly kissed my lips and looked into my eyes. Oh those eyes. Those hypnotizing green orbs. They are killer.

"So, how was the beach?" She asked. Her voice rasped a little which made me shiver a bit. Why does she have this effect on me?
I shrugged, "Um, it was good. We had to leave early because something happened to Dinah's family."
"Is she okay?" Lauren asked. I felt her start to trace circles on the flesh of my hip.
I shrugged, "I dunno. The ride home was quiet. No one really could get her to talk. She seemed confused and concerned."
Lauren smikred, "Oh. Well, how come I didn't get any pics, by the way?"
I sent her the same smirk, "Because I don't like giving someone a show virtually. I want it to be real."
Lauren pulled her bottom lip in quickly, then licked her lips. "Can I see the show then?"
"You wish, Lo." I giggled. "The only way you're getting to see me is if I get to see you."
She perked up, "Okay."
"Okay?" I was so caught off guard. What does she mean?
"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." She winked in my direction.

To be honest, I'm feeling a little frisky being in her arms. There's no judgements with her, no awkwardness. I smiled mischievously, "Only if you help me with my clothes."
"Always." She replied.
I straddled the sexy Cuban and raised my arms as she pulled my shirt off over my head. Once she saw my black laced bra, her mouth dropped. "What are you staring at, babe?"
She happily changed her expression, "That's the first time you called me babe. I like it."
"You're a sap." I chuckled.
She winked at me, "Maybe I am. Now go over there and show me what you got on underneath them tight ass spandex." She demanded.
I bit my lip and got up from her waist to pull down the spandex and chuck them across the room. "You're turn, kid."
Lauren sat up in the bed once I got back in and she ripped off her shirt to expose her beautiful body. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was formed in the hands of God, and I was lucky enough to be a part of his amazing plan.

Her perky breasts held up in that bra, and her toned abs almost made me salivate. Don't even get me started on that flawless skin. I just wanted to softly kiss every spot I saw. She gave me a bitch face, which I'm guessing is her signature look. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Like what?"
"Like you can't talk. Is my body that bad?" She sounded a little insecure.
I shook my head vigorously, "Not at all. That's the problem. You're too perfect. Now off with those pants." I smiled.
I could see her physically relax as a smile formed on her face once again. She peeled herself out of the pants she had on to reveal that thick ass and amazing Cuban thighs. I'm no stranger to the beauty of a Latina girls body. I mean, I thank the Lord for every Latina on the planet because damn.

I bit down on my bottom lip so hard I'm sure I could've drawn blood. I was so turned on at this point.

I went over to grab the bottle of water on my side table because I was honestly thirsty. "Do I make you that hot, baby?" She asked crawling over to me on the bed.
I could feel my heart beat faster as I put the cap back on the bottle and set it down to watch Lauren get closer to me. "I-I, um.." Wow, I have such a way with words.
Lauren leaned me back on the bed and straddled me. Her skin on my skin was enough to start a fire with the heat we were sharing. "I'll take that as a yes." She leaned in and started kissing down my neck. "Do you like what you see?" Lauren asked pulling away from my neck.
I nodded and put my hands on her waist to assert my dominance. I'm not gonna be the one to be pushed around, and she should know it. I squeezed her hips lightly which caused her to moan a little. She licked her big, plump, lips before leaning back down and kissing me. It was soft and sweet in the beginning, but the intensity of our hormones got the best of us. She quickly darted her tongue carefully in my mouth. You could tell she's a pro. The way she can make you moan and you're only kissing is enough to turn anyone on.

I reached down further to have my hands on her ass. I lightly squeezed her cheeks and Lauren broke the kiss to smile.
I groaned, "Every damn time, Jauregui." I was trying to catch my breath at this point, and I could tell she was to.
Lauren pushed her hair over to one side of her head and smirked, "I can't help it. You're just that amazing that I have to smile." She pulled back into the kiss then stopped, "We can't do this, though."
"Do what?" I asked taking a short breath.
"This. The whole sex thing. I want it to mean something. I always rush. Ya know?" Lauren said pulling away from my face.
"Oh." My disappointed expression was obvious.
"Oh? You sound upset." She got off of me and laid beside me to look at me inimately.
I shrugged and turned towards her, "Nothing."
She nudged me, "Tell me, please."
I sighed, "I thought it did mean something. Or was going to." I tried to not make it seem like a big deal, but it was.

I feel something deep for her. Maybe it's not love yet, but it's almost there. I know. I thought I had that for Jen, but I didn't. What I have for Lauren is indescribable. That's basically our whole relationship, 'indescribable', and I like not being able to explain it. I fall asleep and dream about her, and I wake up and think about her. She's got this thing about her. She's like a perfect hybrid of human. I don't know. Maybe I'm falling too hard for her. I'd rather fall hard than not fall at all.

She brushed one piece of hair behind my ear, "It was going to mean something, but I want to do it right. Not when your family is asleep right down the hall or anything. I want us to have privacy to be as loud as we want. No holding back. And trust me, you'll be screaming." She winked.
I shook my head, "Shut up, Lo." I like the way she reassured me about things. It made me feel special in her eyes.

--

"Y/N, wake up. Your Mom made breakfast." Ariana said nudging my body over.
I opened my eyes to see her all primped up, "What time is it?"
She gighled, "I see you stayed up a little too late with your girlfriend. Anyways, we'll talk about it later, but your Mom wants you downstairs for breakfast."
I groaned, "Gimme like 10 minutes."
Ariana tried to peek under the covers, "Are you naked?" I grabbed my pillow and flung it towards her causing her to laugh. "I'm going. Jesus."

I turned my body to see a empty bed, but a note laying on top of the covers.

Hey beautiful,
I spent the night and I didn't mean to. Sorry. It's like 5 Am and I can hear people downstairs. I don't wanna get caught so I'll leave you to your slumber. Text me when you wake up.
By the way, you're cute when you sleep ;)
- The Infamous Jauregui

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.6K 46
Lauren is an average girl struggling through a rough break up, about to finish high school, and enjoying the close relationship she shares with her f...
121K 3.2K 48
"Good Afternoon, I am your new music teacher, Miss Jauregui" Cheesy Lauren Jauregui Fanfiction
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...