All for you | Jesse Pinkman F...

Door -cherrybombz

Hailey Damaris never would have imagined, just several years after high school, she'd be falling in love with... Meer

Authors Note <3
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIX
XL
XLI

XXXIV

1.2K 26 9
Door -cherrybombz

Thank you for 2k reads!
________

"So you're relying on magnets to save your ass from prison?" I questioned with a laugh but neither Walter nor Jesse found it funny. 

"Oh lighten up," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You know I really have mixed emotions about you, Hailey." Walter sighed, "Likewise," I bit back.

"There's Mike now," Jesse said, nodding his head towards him.

"That's Mike?" I questioned, "Well shit... I've met him before then."

Mike looked at me with confusion as he walked up to us, "Hailey... Damaris?"

"Mike... I don't know your last name," I replied, "Nice to see you again."

"What in the hell are you doing here?" Mike questioned, his voice low and slow.

"She's the extra set of hands I've been telling you about," Jesse responded, nudging me with his shoulder.

"You?" He said pointing towards me, "You have experience with this sort of thing?"

"A giant magnet yeah no, but I've been roped into a few things here and there."

He sighed, "I still say save your money Jesse and get the hell out of here— maybe you should go to Hailey although Walter and Jesse have kept you pretty sheltered for the most part."

"All right, watches off." The yard keeper called out, we were in the same place they crushed the RV.

"Necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets..." He continued.

"I think it's best if I watched from afar," I said to Jesse.

He tilted his head and then smiled, "Belly Button ring?"

"Yup," I replied.

"What about that stuff you young guys wear on the end of your pricks?" The yard owner asked, staring at only Jesse.

I burst out laughing but he was serious which made it even funnier.

"What's up with that, by the way?" The owner asked, "Why would anybody wanna put a metal ring through the end of their pricks?"

"What are you looking at me for?" Jesse questioned which made me start laughing again. "Stop laughing Hailey! You know I wouldn't do that."

"Yes Jesse, I know for a fact you don't have one," I said with a wink and walked behind the chain link fence so I could watch from afar.

I watched as Jesse walked forward and after a minute or two, the laptop he was holding got launched out of his hand and hit the truck.

I walked back to where they were all standing and Jesse wrapped his arm around me, twirling us into a hug. "Yeah bitch! Magnets!"

"Your idea worked!" I said, his one arm wrapped around my shoulder.

Walter talked about upping the voltage and that's when Mike spoke up, "Everything goes flying in that evidence room it's going to make one hell of a noise and there goes your element of surprise."

"Won't matter," Walter replied.

"It'll be broken beyond repair before they have a chance to save it," I spoke up.

"Precisely... in 60 seconds it'll be gone."

-

I sat in the passenger seat of Mike's car and on his cue we got out, I sprayed the cameras so they wouldn't be able to see anything and Mike tripped the wires so that the gate would open.

We flickered our flashlights and Walter and Jesse drove the truck inside.

Cecilia went to hang out with Natalie and they happily agreed to dog watch Onyx for me while I hung out with Jesse, and by hung out, I mean breaking them into the police station so they could destroy evidence... isn't that what everyone did for fun nowadays?

Walter and Jesse ran back into Mike's car once they were all done and we sped away, leaving the truck filled with magnets behind.

"Yes, bitch!" Jesse celebrated as we both sat in the back, I let Walter have shotgun.

"Shut up," Mike grumbled. "What exactly are you celebrating, you left the truck behind?"

"So what?" Walter scoffed.

"And what if they find prints?" Mike questioned, "And what if they trace it back to the wreckage yard?"

"They won't... there's no prints I made sure of that." Walter said and he sounded confident, "There's no paperwork on the truck, the magnet or the batteries — untraceable salvage all of it."

"Well you got all the answers, so you tell me, answer man, did all that even work just now?" Mike asked, he had zero faith in this plan. 

"Yes, it worked," Walter replied.

"Not to shit on your parade or anything but you don't know." I said. I was skeptical about the whole thing.

"Exactly what she said, am I supposed to take that on faith?"

"Because I say so," Walter said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Jesse looked down at me and even he didn't look all that confident in Walter's answers.

I put my hand on his leg and he shot me a smile before putting his hand on top of mine.

-

Brandon, Pete and I made our way over to the music store in town. Walter and Jesse needed help picking up something for them.

They had this bright idea to start cooking again, yes I know— they were idiots. I even told them how stupid of an idea this was and Saul agreed with me but, they both needed money. Walter had a family to feed and Jesse had a house to pay for alone.

Pete was messing around on the piano which sounded surprisingly good and Brandon came in and ruined the flow by strumming his guitar obnoxiously.

"We sound great," Brandon said with a smirk.

"Rock on man. Solid." The store clerk said as he walked up to us. "That Yamaha's got a real nice touch."

"Yeah it's really nice but we're looking for something else today. You got any roadie cases?" Pete asked the worker.

"For sure, what size?"

"The biggest you've got," I told him.

"That'll fit through, like a regular size doorway." Pete added and we followed the clerk to the other side of the store.

I handed Pete in measuring tape as the clerk explained the cases— sorry dude but we couldn't care less about the laminated walls it has.

"Height is good, width is good," Pete said, staring at his arm where he wrote down what he needed to remember. "How much weight will this hold?"

"It's rated for 900 pounds so unless your band plays lead bricks you should be okay." The guy replied.

"We're gonna need—" but Pete was interrupted by Brandon who started strumming his guitar again.

"Brandon stop!" I yelled, "Brandon!"

He stopped playing and looked over at us.

"We're trying to do business over here, bitch." Pete said and the clerk looked at us funny.

"Sorry, I should have leashed him." I apologized, "He's overly enthusiastic."

The clerk didn't know if he should laugh or not because I said it with such a straight face but after I said it sounded like a good idea to me.

"Anyway... imma need four of them," Pete said.

"Four? Is that gonna be layaway? Cause I need to see a bunch of IDs for that." The clerk said.

I smirked at him, "We're paying cash."

"Okay." He said surprised, "I'll throw in stencilling what's your band called?"

We gave them the name 'Vamonos pest' since that was their fake little company name.

We dropped them off in some garage that Jesse and Walter were storing all their stuff in.

"Come to my place later, yeah?" Jesse asked me just before Pete, Brandon and I were going to go.

"I'm working a night shift." I told him.

"So then come after." He said, squeezing my hand.

"We'll see." I replied, both of us smirking at each other.

"You've never disappointed me before... you can't do it now." Jesse said and I scoffed playfully.

"Touché Jesse, I guess I'll see you later then—"

"Bring Onyx." He called out and I smiled to myself as I walked out of the garage.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

66 0 21
When skylar met brendon urie she never imagined that he would fall for her. Or for that matter that she would fall for him so hard. The only problem...
34.3K 1.7K 33
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | Madison Pinkman was the result of a short affair between Gemma Teller and Adam Pinkman, who at the time was separa...
154K 1.6K 37
The title says it all honestly! This book will probally contain spoilers of Breaking Bad! I may write smut but I'll put a warning at the start of the...
22.3K 800 31
Everything about New Orleans made Jesse Pinkman feel alive. Though he was en route to Miami, he found himself starting his life over in Louisiana. Ev...