in another dimension... (sato...

By m1lfl0ver__

Gojo Satoru had never been one to commit to anyone, or anything, for more than a couple weeks. Or at least un... More

warnings, settings, & playlist
"i didn't care to state the plain,"
"bad luck to talk on these rides, mind on the road your dilated eyes"
"spending each day of the year, white ferrari"
"you left when I forgot to speak"
"if you think about it, it'll be over in no time"
"clearly this isn't all that there is, can't take what's been given"
interlude.

"you dream of walls that hold us imprisoned"

1K 34 5
By m1lfl0ver__

it was now december 24th of 2018, approximately 14 years after gojo satoru killed geto suguru. he often had dreams wondering what would've happened if he had just done one thing different. that if maybe, just maybe, he told him that he loved him sooner instead of trying to run away, that it'd be him in his bed right now and not some random girl from the bar. (even though in the back of his mind, he knew that wouldn't happen) in the midst of his jumbled thoughts, he could almost hear suguru saying his final words right next to him as he broke down for the 3rd time this week. "you're free to roam satoru..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dusk By th33lux

Fanfiction

16.9K 206 9
Satosugu fanfic||mostly fluff||
15.5K 307 21
Satoru gojo,surprisingly the devoted student,never late always turns in his work and is a straight A student,suguru geto the most popular guy in scho...
5.5K 449 31
jinkook story. Just Jin loves Jk and Jk not... Latter way turn around
40.1K 1.1K 24
Geto Suguru is not popular or anything. But he's a genius, so he got into the school, Jujutsu high school. And there, he meets Gojo Satoru. An Enemi...