Be here with me?

By _Luna_M_

When George is all alone in London after being disowned by his parents, he feels so lost and alone. So he dec... More

~authors note~
~chapter one~
~chapter two~
~chapter three~
~chapter four~
~chapter five~
~chapter six~
~chapter seven~
~chapter eight~
~chapter nine~
~chapter ten~
~chapter eleven~
~chapter twelve~
~chapter thirteen~
~chapter fourteen~
~chapter fifteen~
~chapter sixteen~
~chapter seventeen~
~chapter eighteen~
~chapter nineteen~
~chapter twenty-one~
~chapter twenty-two~
~chapter twenty-three~
~chapter twenty-four~
~chapter twenty-five~
~chapter twenty-six~
~chapter twenty-seven~
~chapter twenty-eight~
~chapter twenty-nine~
~chapter thirty~
~chapter thirty-one~
~chapter thirty-two~
~chapter thirty-three~
A/N
~chapter thirty-four~
~chapter thirty-five~
~chapter thirty-six~
~chapter thirty-seven~
~chapter thirty-eight~
~chapter thirty-nine~
~chapter fourty~
~epilogue~
~finishing author's note~
New Years Eve Special
~bonus chapter 1~
flufftober oneshots

~chapter twenty~

2.1K 61 239
By _Luna_M_

*Hope you've all had an amazing day :)!*

tw: fighting, sexual assault

Dream's POV

So slightly, I leaned forward.

Wait what? I held my stance and he seemed a bit, scared? 

To be fair, so was I. What was I doing?

I leaned back then got up slowly so I wouldn't scare him.

"Okay let's head over." I took off the apron specifically for the pottery portion then put it in the beige dirty hamper.

I quickly looked over at George doing the same, and he seemed a bit... hurt? His eyes seemed a bit sad and I know nothing happened with his family because he was with me. 

Does that mean he wanted to kiss me?

We both walked into the other side of the building where multiple tables were sat with multiple paint options and there were categories of bowls, mugs, plates, and cups.

I wanted to lighten the mood a bit.

"Okay Georgie! What do you want to paint."

He smiled and giggled softly, "A mug for sure, you?"

I smiled back and grabbed a mug for him and me. "I wanna do a mug too, have any idea what color you want?"

"Hm, I think I want mine to be a baby blue, and I'll try and draw yellow flowers on it too. You?"

"I'm gonna paint mine lime green with a white smile."

"Of course you are, you idiot."

We both sat down across from each other after selecting our paints we wanted to use.  The specific size brushes were also laid on the table. The tension from before seemed to go down, almost non-existent .

I took the lime green paint and started coating my cup all along. I was brushing it delicately and I was making sure it was spread out evenly so the color would dry as one shade. I looked up to see George doing slightly the same. He was much quicker than I was, but to be fair he was using a thicker brush that would cover more paint on the cup.

"I like the type of blue you chose Georgie, it looks like the lapis color."

"Thank you thank you, I know I'm the best. Also, yours just looks like piss to me, but pop off."

"You are so stupid."

"Oh shut up."

After a while, we let our first coat of paint dry on the table and we were talking for a while. The colors seemed to darken slightly since they were dry now and they looked even better. As we agreed on getting back to the painting I grabbed the white paint and decided how I wanted to make my iconic smile.

I painted two small dots on the center of the mug then grabbed a super thin brush. I dipped it again in paint then made a nice smile to go under the two eyes.

"Perfect."

"Aw, it looks cute Dream, look I made the flowers already I'm just waiting for it to dry so I can pain the yellow middle parts of the flowers."

"It looks great Georgie."

I grabbed the white paint once more than tilted the cup to show the handle towards me. It felt smooth and cold because of the material. I delicately brushed the numbers 404 on the handle. And just like that, the cup was finished. From the looks of it, so did George.

"Woah George that looks amazing and adorable."

"Thank you so does yours.  I really like the handle." George smirked at the last part and put his mug on the drying rack.

I followed him than put mine. "Of course, I think it completed the look."

We walked towards the front counter because we would have to give them an address they could ship the vases and mugs to. After we finished inputting the information I let George walk in front of me as we headed back to the car. We both got in and let the windows down and the sunroof.

"Alright, next stop? The diner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George's POV

Once we finally pulled into the diner's parking lot I finally took in all the details. It was a fiery red with silver rims, and frankly it made the whole place look like a jukebox. Once we walked in you could see the numerous music discs hanging and mini jukebox's on each table. They were furnished with lined wood frames and soft red cushions to match the theme. We walked up to the server table and the waiter had a weird mask on. It seemed all the waiters did but he gave off a weird vibe, but who was I to judge a person.

"Hello welcome to the jukebox diner, how may  I help you?" The man asked, it sounded like he was making his voice slightly higher but I didn't question it.

"Hey table for two?" Dream took the initiative and spoke for us, that made me happy seeing I wasn't too great at conversations.

The waiter mumbled something then led us to a booth slightly in the back. "Okay, here are the menus can I start you off with something to drink?"

I looked at the menu quickly but just decided I wanted soda. "I'll take a grape soda please."

"Okay.. and for you?" He was writing something slowly on the yellow and blue striped notepad.

"Uh, I'll take a Sprite if you will."

"Got it, did you guys need more time for the entrees?"

I looked at dream and he nodded signifying he was already ready. "I'll take the grilled cheese with a side of fries please."

"Hm, you?" He responded almost coldly. Dream for sure noticed it too as he raised his eyebrows and squinted his eyes slightly.

"Bacon cheese burger, medium rare, side of fries." The waited slightly nodded then reached for our menus. When he went to touch mine his hand lingered over my hand and it sent chills through my spine. Not the good kind. I slowly moved my hand back so I wouldn't show the visual discomfort, but something tells me the waiter didn't even care as he seemed to be smirking under his red mask.

When he turned around he was walking away slowly and I inspected him, black jeans, red work shirt... and then I saw it.

Orange and black tiger tattoo.

My eyes widened and I knew who the waiter was.

"Dream we need to leave now." My voice was urgent and straight to the point, he had to know I wasn't kidding.

"What happened?" He sat up straight and leaned forward as to listen to me clearly.

"He's.. He's here Dream, Brandon he's the fucking waiter we need to go now."

"No way. Oh my- okay forget this let's go and stay close okay?"

As soon as we stood up Dream was pinned to the wall by some other man in the same work uniform. His hands were being held to his side and Dream was struggling furiously, he looked pissed.

"Get the fuck off me." He gritted through his teeth.

By the time this was happening I was about to walk towards him until I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me towards them. I slightly winced and inhaled from the pressure the person was giving.

"Ah-"

"Not so tough without your boyfriend? Hm?" I looked up and there he was in all his stupid glory. His mask was now off and he was holding both my wrists next to my waist.

"Brandon what the fuck do you want."

"HEY. Don't fucking touch him, LET GO OF HIM." Dream was progressively getting angry and the person holding him to the wall was getting weaker.

I looked back at Brandon and he had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face.

"You know George, I always thought you were the best looking one in the family. I think I'll test my theory." What the hell did that mean?

"Brandon why are you even doing this, go be with your kids and let me live my life-" I was abruptly turned around to face Dream as he was staring right back at me. He had slight fear in his eyes, but it was clouded by his anger. If looks could kill...

The guy holding down Dream let him go and Dream looked confused but he immediately looked at me then made his way forward until I felt something cold and small hit against me. Wait.. it couldn't be? Dream stopped all his movements and any anger he had disappeared into thin air. It changed into desperation and fear. So I was correct.

"If you take as much as one step forward, so help me I will stick this knife in his neck."

Dream paused even more and he looked like he was thinking. Brandon was holding me by the waist and his arm was cuffed around my neck holding the thin blade up to my artery hovering just above it. I gulped and didn't move my head position afraid I'd pierce myself.

How the hell did I get here. From playing minecraft one day, to having homophobic parents in the next, to being in a diner with a knife up to my neck with my brother in law. God definitely has favorites, and I unfortunately was not one of them. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Dream spoke,

"Brandon..." Dream spoke cautiously, he was scared for me. " Just- Just let him go damnit."

"No."

"No?"

"I don't think so. You are going to stand there and watch me do what I want. And if you take a step forward I swear I'll gut him."

That scared me. Every time Brandon would see me he'd look at me all weird. For being homophobic he sure did have a weird way of upholding that. That was until he tilted my jaw towards the left so my neck was in Dream's view and free for his taking. Was he going to cut me?

Wrong. I so wish he would have cut me instead.

He pushed his head down on my neck and began leaving sloppy kisses at the bottom of my collarbone up to my neck. Just repeating the motion. I wanted to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream's POV

I'm going to kill him.

As soon as he started kissing George's neck he was completely staring at me while he did it. Mocking me because I couldn't do anything. He was moving desperately around George's neck trying to find something and he was leaving dark marks behind. George was squirming and biting his lip, and he had multiple streams of tears falling down his cheeks. He looked like he wanted to die. I had to help him but how? I was looking all around and my eyes landed on the carpet when I was interrupted by George. 

George had moaned unintentionally because Brandon found his sweet spot. 

"There it is.. make that pretty little sound again." Brandon growled as his grip on George's jaw tightened.

"Please s-stop." George's voice was weak, you could tell he wanted to break down at any minute and frankly I was not having this, why was I just standing here?

I quickly looked back at the carpet, reached down and pulled at it harshly so they both fell down on it. The knife had slipped from Brandon's hand and he grunted.

"Fucking hell."

As he tried to stand up I saw George stay on the ground crying silently. He was ashamed for something that wasn't his fault.

"You fucking son of a bitch. I'm going to make you wish you never laid a hand on him. No. Just merely looking at him. You'll be lucky if you see day again because I'm going to make sure you end up six. feet. under." And with that, I threw a punch at his nose and I heard something slightly crack. Seeing as he held it in pain, I could tell it was him. I threw punch after punch until his face was no longer recognizable. However, he was still breathing and conscious.

"Here is what you are going to do. And if I repeat myself you will not be here to hear it. You are going to leave my state and never contact George again. If I find out you merely spoke one word to him I will drive myself down there, no. Fly myself out there and personally see to it that you are beat up once again.

With his voice hoarse, "Burn in hell."

"Good. I'll see you there." I punched him one last time and he finally got knocked out. All my anger finally passed and I looked down at George slightly whimpering and huddled into a small ball under the booth table.

I kneeled down so I could be eye level with him and I put my hand out. When I looked at him his neck was covered in hickeys and his eyes were red and puffy. My heart broke in two seeing him in that state. I remember George telling me he had never done anything like that with anyone because he wanted it to be with the right person. Sex or not, that choice was taken from him and he looked absolutely broken.

"Clay." He whispered and looked down at his lap again. More tears streamed down his face and I had enough. I put my arms under his waist and lower back and picked him up. He screwed his head tight into my shoulder and closed his eyes seeming to want this to be over. I was carrying him out the store when I was another waiter scared in the corner. She was here? The whole time and did nothing?

"Call the police, maybe you'd be helpful for something."

I opened the door and carefully took George towards the car. When I sat him down in the soft cushion of my car and went to close the door, George pulled me in for a hug.

"Please don't let go."

"Hey, look at me, I'm right here I'm just going to go around and sit in the driver side, okay? I'm taking us home. I promise you're okay now, nothing will happen to you. Can I go around?"

He nodded slowly then faced his body towards the front of the car and played with his fingers in his lap. I closed the door then took my phone out right away and called Sapnap. A couple seconds later he answered.

"Hello?"

"Sapnap this is serious no jokes. I need you to order cheesy bread and lava cakes for all of us especially George. Also, in my bedroom's personal bathroom can you get a bath running for him. I'll explain everything when we get there but long story short, he is not in an okay state right now."

"You fucked him that hard and you want me to take care of the aftercare?"

"Sap I'm not fucking joking George got harassed."

"Clay I'm sorry. I'll do it, did you beat the bitch up."

"Let's just say his hospital bills won't be too pretty." I hung up the phone than quickly hopped into the car. George wasn't crying or shaking anymore he just looked empty. Like if nothing was there.

"I'm taking you home okay?"

He only slightly nodded and didn't even move his fixed gaze. I just hope he doesn't blame himself for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for all the reads!! It really means a lot to me :) Remember you are all valid and loved, make sure to hydrate and eat :]

2609 words

EDITED

-Luna <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.6K 21
George and Oliver are the perfect couple, but after a messy breakup that leaves George heartbroken and Oliver moving on scarily fast, Sapnap and Drea...
Held By not-a-liy

Fanfiction

10.5K 388 28
~DNF~ Description-- Dream and George meet at a coffee shop and realizes that they might like eachother... a bit to much. Dream has trauma from his ex...
1.8M 40.2K 57
George, A prostitute and abused boy who hides behind a beautiful body and pretty smile meets Dream who is the leader of the most infamous Gang in Ame...
7.1K 116 24
both dream and george were in high school and best friends when one day george felt different for him. they went through so many obstacles but ended...