in another dimension... (sato...

By m1lfl0ver__

Gojo Satoru had never been one to commit to anyone, or anything, for more than a couple weeks. Or at least un... More

"i didn't care to state the plain,"
"bad luck to talk on these rides, mind on the road your dilated eyes"
"spending each day of the year, white ferrari"
"you left when I forgot to speak"
"if you think about it, it'll be over in no time"
"clearly this isn't all that there is, can't take what's been given"
interlude.
"you dream of walls that hold us imprisoned"

warnings, settings, & playlist

3K 45 2
By m1lfl0ver__

this story is based heavily off of the song white ferrari by frank ocean, it is recommended to listen while reading seeing as there will be lyrics in this story.

===================================
other songs that are recommended to listen to:

first love/late spring-mitski

i know the end-phoebe bridgers

freaks-surf curse

partners in crime-finneas

bubblegum-clario

humpty-mitski

a soulmate who wasn't meant to be-jess benko

there are major jujutsu manga spoilers in this story so please keep that in mind while reading.

===================================

murder and death are mentioned so if any of those topics bother you, this isn't the story for you.

===================================

i recommend having dark mode on and the smallest text size.

(lowercase intended throughout story)

===================================

i do not own jujutsu kaisen or any of the characters, they rightfully belong to gege akutami. I only own the parts of the story i changed.

===================================

enjoy reading my first book! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.3M 86K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
285K 20.8K 25
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
91.5K 3.1K 72
everyone knows they're in love, except them. Maritza Ramos and Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales have been friends since the day they met at Litchfield. somet...