Chaos (Harry Potter X Fem Rea...

By midnightrxn

"She's going to be the most powerful being in the entire Universe," This story starts off in Y/n Lupin-Black'... More

Author's Note
Cast
How They Met
Before the Escape
Y3 Chapter 1
Y3 Chapter 2
Y3 Chapter 3
Y3 Chapter 5
Y3 Chapter 6
Y3 Chapter 7
Y3 Chapter 8
Y3 Chapter 9
Y3 Chapter 10
Author's Note
Year 4 Cast
The Spies
Y4 Chapter 1
Y4 Chapter 2
Y4 Chapter 3
Y4 Chapter 4
Y4 Chapter 5
Y4 Chapter 6
Y4 Chapter 7
Y4 Chapter 8
Y4 Chapter 9
Y4 Chapter 10
Y4 Chapter 11
Y4 Chapter 12
Y4 Chapter 13
Author's Note
Cast
The Book Of The Damned
Y5 Chapter 1
Y5 Chapter 2
Y5 Chapter 3
Y5 Chapter 4
Y5 Chapter 5
Y5 Chapter 6
Y5 Chapter 7
Y5 Chapter 8
Y5 Chapter 9
Y5 Chapter 10
Y5 Chapter 11
Y5 Chapter 12
Y5 Chapter 13
Y5 Chapter 14
Y5 Chapter 15
Y5 Chapter 16
Y5 Chapter 17
Cast
Forgotten
Y6 Chapter 1
Y6 Chapter 2
Y6 Chapter 3
Y6 Chapter 4
Y6 Chapter 5
Y6 Chapter 6
Y6 Chapter 7
Y6 Chapter 8
Y6 Chapter 9
Author's Note
Cast
The Scarlet Witch
Y7 Chapter 1
Y7 Chapter 2
Y7 Chapter 3
Y7 Chapter 4
Y7 Chapter 5
Y7 Chapter 6
Y7 Chapter 7
The Last Meet
Y7 Chapter 8
Y7 Chapter 9
Y7 Chapter 10
Y7 Chapter 11
Epilouge

Y3 Chapter 4

2.1K 57 42
By midnightrxn

Y/n and Harry were at the bridge talking and looking at the beautiful view in front of them. 

"You know I just wish we could sneak into hogs-Oh my gosh!" Y/n said 

"What?" Harry asked 

"Why didn't I think of this before?" Y/n said to herself 

"Will you tell me what's going on?" Harry asked

"We can go to Hogsmead," 

"No, we can't,"

"Well more like sneaking into Honeydukes,"

"What on earth are you talking about?"  

Before Y/n could explain her plan to Harry they heard a voice "Harry, Y/n what are you both doing and where are Ron and Hermione?" it was Professor Lupin

"Ron and Hermione went to Hogsmead," Y/n said 

"Ah, and what about you Harry, why didn't you go?" Lupin asked

"My aunt and uncle didn't sign my form," Harry said

"Oh pity," Remus said

"Oh, you feel pity for Harry Potter but not for your daughter," Y/n said 

"What do you mean?" 

"You didn't sign my form either and now I am stuck here," Y/n said crossing her arms

"But you're still enjoying yourself, aren't you? You know with Harry," Remus asked with a small smile on his face. When Y/n realized what her dad was trying to say she yelled "DAD!" making Remus laugh, leaving a very confused looking Harry staring at the duo. 

"Professor Lupin how did you know my name on the Hogwarts Express?" Harry asked

"The first time I saw you I knew you were Harry not by your scar but because of your eyes, you have your mother Lily's eyes," Lupin said and Harry smiled

"Did you know them?" Harry asked 

"I did, we were really good friends," Remus said "Your father James had, let's say a talent for trouble, a talent rumored he has passed on to you," he added and Harry smiled "Your mother Lily was an exceptionally kind woman she was there for me when no one else was, and she had a way of seeing the good in people even if they weren't able to themselves," Remus continued and Harry's smile grew. 

"I would just like to say that I am the one who usually ends up getting in trouble and not Harry," Y/n added. 

"Yeah, that's true," Harry said. 

"I am not surprised," Remus said "Well I am going to be preparing for my class, you two have fun," he said and walked away "But not too much fun," he called from the end of the bridge which made Y/n yelled "DAD!" and Harry blush bright red. 

"We should head back too," Harry suggested 

"Yeah,  and um..sorry about dad," Y/n said

"It's alright," Harry said rubbing the back of his neck

~~~~~

"There you go, we got you as much as we could," Ron said dumping a bunch of candy onto Harry and Y/n's lap. Y/n and Harry were in the common room when Ron and Hermione came back from Hogsmeade.

"Did you get the chocolate that I like?" Y/n asked going through all the candy in front of her. "Or any Zonko products?" 

"No," Ron said and Y/n slowly looked up at him. 

"I beg your pardon?" she said giving them a fake smile. 

"Oh no she's being polite, you both are in trouble," Harry said chuckling. 

"Please don't kill us we couldn't find any," Ron said hiding behind Hermione.

"Fine, fine I will just ask Gred and Forge," Y/n said getting up from the couch and going where Fred and George were sitting. 

"How could you not get her chocolate?" Harry asked in disbelief.

"Like Ron said we couldn't find any," Hermione said. 

"OH MY GODRIC!!!" They heard Y/n yell from across the room and everyone turned around in her direction.

"What happened?" Harry asked. 

"Fred and George got me the best most amazing chocolate from Honeydukes and the newest Zonko product," Y/n said excitedly, Harry couldn't help smile at the girl who was now eagerly eating the chocolate she had gotten. 

"You took the last of the chocolate," Ron said and the twins nodded grinning.

"Now if you excuse us we have to go do some planning on how to joust with the suit of armor," Y/n said getting up and Fred and George followed.

"Did she just say joust with the suit of armor?" Hermione asked and Harry nodded.

"So what did you both do while you were here?" Ron asked 

"We talked with Professor Lupin, took a walk around the castle, and we danced which is when I realized something," Harry said.

"What did you realize?" Hermione asked. 

"Um..........IlikeY/n," he said really quickly 

"What?" Ron asked 

"I like Y/n and not as a friend..........I really, really like her," Harry said and Ron and Hermione just nodded. "Aren't you shocked?" he asked

"No, not really," They both said. "Half the school already thinks you're a couple including some of the teachers we were just waiting for you to realize your feelings," Ron said casually.

"Excuse me?" Harry asked.

"We thought you wouldn't realize it until 5th year but you not that oblivious after all," Hermione said looking impressed. 

"See I told you, Hermione, you owe me five sickles," Ron said. 

"Ronald the bet was about when he would ask her out, and he hasn't yet, if he does it before 5th year I'll give you the five sickles," Hermione said. 

"You both had a bet on us?" Harry asked. 

"Well it's not just us, Fred, George, Stella, Ginny, and even McGonagall, Flitwick and Dumbledore have a bet," Ron said. 

Harry was at loss of words. Was he really that obivious about his feelings? He thought.

~~~~~~

"Ok, Fred, George we need to enchant some of the armor so they attack and wear some so we don't get killed, and then we can start jousting," Y/n said to Fred and George as they walked out the common room. They had exactly 25 minutes before dinner to enchant everything and start fighting. 

"You got it Y/n," They said together. 

"Well let's go," Y/n said and they headed to the ground floor where there were many suits of armor and also the Great Hall. 

After about 15 minutes they got everything ready and started and it was going very well until McGonagall showed up. 

"Mr. Weasleys and Miss. Lupin what is going on here?" McGonagall asked 

"Uh.......jousting?" George said, "Wait how do you know it's us?" he asked removing his helmet and so did Fred and Y/n.

"Well there is nobody else in this school who would want to joust with the suit of armors," she said. 

"It was actually for muggle studies, you see we were learning about a muggle war," Y/n said and the twins nodded. 

McGonagall was quiet for a minute, the exact same thing had happened years ago with Sirius Black and James Potter and Sirius had said the exact same things as Y/n. McGonagall couldn't help but smile and say "None of you take muggle studies, and I suggest you all go to the Great Hall for dinner," 

"We actually got away with that," Fred said in a whisper as McGonagall started to walk away but Y/n knew better.

McGonagall turned around to say something but Y/n said "We will see you in detention tomorrow at 6," McGonagall nodded and walked back. 

"Well, we tried," George said shrugging, and Y/n and Fred nodded. In a few minutes, they put everything away and walked into the Great Hall for dinner. Where Fred and George left to see their friend Lee Jordan and Y/n walked over to the Slytherin table to talk to Stella. 

"I need to tell you something," Y/n said "I found out Harry likes me by reading his mind but the things I don't know if I like him. Obiviously I have a crush on him but it's so complitacted. Damn these feelings," she said very quickly

"You know normal people start a conversation with a 'Hi' or 'Hello'," Stella said

"Yeah well I am a 13-year old hormonal teenager with manipulation powers, I am far from normal," Y/n said, "That's beside the point tell me what to do?" 

"I really don't know," Stella said eating some of her mashed potatoes. 

"Ugh, who will help me now," Y/n whined

"I don't Hermione?" Stella said with a mouth full of food. 

"You're right, thanks bye," Y/n said and walked over to the Gryffindor table. 

" 'Mione I need to talk to you about something," Y/n said sitting next to Hermione. 

"What is it?" Hermione asked. Y/n was about to answer when she noticed that Harry and Ron were also sitting there. 

"I will tell you after dinner," Y.n said and Hermione. 

~~~~

After dinner Y/n, Ron, Hermione, and Harry all walked to the Gryffindor Tower to find a bunch of students standing outside the portrait hole. "Why isn't anyone going in?" Harry asked 

"Maybe Neville forgot the password again," Ron asked and Y/n nudged him in the ribs. 

"Hey!" Neville said from behind them. 

"Sorry," Ron mumbled.

"Excuse me, let me through I am head boy,"  They heard Percy say. "Someone go get Dumbledore," he said 

"What happened?" Y/n asked. 

"The Fat Lady is gone," Ginny said.

There were murmurs amongst everyone when Dumbledore came he said "Flich search every painting for the Fat Lady," 

"No need headmaster," Flich said pointing to a painting of Africa. 

"My lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked. 

"His soul as black as his name, it's him headmaster the one they have been talking about," The fat lady said "Sirius Black,"

~~~~

All the Gryffindors were sent to the Great Hall who were later followed by the Slythriens, Ranveclaws, and Hufflepuffs.

When Stella got there she went straight to Y/n. "What happened I heard that Sirius Black attacked the fat lady," 

"He did," Y/n responded

"But how did he get in?" Stella asked

"I think he.......turned into Padfoot," Y/n whispered so only Stella could hear her. They both knew that Sirius was an animagus in school with James Potter and Peter Pettigrew and that his anumagus was a big black dog known as 'Padfoot'. 

"That's makes so much sense," Stella said "But aren't you scared I mean he is trying to kill your best friens," she asked

"No, not really, he can try to kill Harry but he won't be able too as long as I am here to procect him," Y/n said smiling. 

"Of course you have got your manipulation powers," Stella said and Y/n nodded. 

"No more talking, everyone in their sleeping bags. Now," Percy called and Stella went back where all the Slythriens were and Y/n went got in her sleeping bag which was between Harry and Hermione.

"Y/n what was that you wanted to tell me?" Hermione asked 

"I would have told you if we weren't sleeping in the Great Hall, I'll tell later when Harry and Ron aren't here," Y/n said and Hermione simply nodded. 

"Hey, Y/n?" Y/n heard someone say she turned to the other side to see Harry. 

"Yes, Harry?" 

"I-uh....wanted to tell you something," Harry said. Was he going to tell Y/n about his feelings or is it something else?  Y/n thought. 

"I-i nevermind, uh good night," Harry said and turned around. You idiot you should have told her how you felt, now she is going to think something is going on. Harry thought and mentally groaned. 

Y/n was confused for a moment. What did he want to say, was going to tell her that he liked her or something else. She was thought about it for a really long time until she fell asleep and had the weirdest dream ever.

~Dream~

"She needs to be with Harry Potter, she is the only one who can help him defeat Voldemort," said a man. Y/n had never seen him before and he was wearing really weird clothing it wasn't muggle clothing but he was wearing really fancy robes that were blue and a red cloak. 

"She was born 2 hours ago, how can I just let go of my daughter? I haven't even spent a whole day with her!" said a woman who was cradling a baby girl. She was really pretty, she had auburn hair and was wearing a flowy red dress. 

"Wanda you know why she was born, you need to let her go, but you will get to see her again," said the man. 

"Don't you think I know that Strange?" the woman named Wanda questioned. 

"Wanda I am sorry, I can't do anything about it, if she doesn't be with Harry Potter then Voldemort will take over the entire world," said Strange. 

"There is no other way?" Wanda asked and Strange shook his head. 

"You should call Vision so he can say goodbye to his daughter," Strange said, and with that Wanda left. A few minutes later a man came in with her he had blonde hair and was wearing a black shirt with jeans. 

"She has to leave this soon,"  the man named Vision asked and Wanda and Strange nodded. 

"You should show her your real self Viz, this might be the last time you see her," Wanda said and the Vision nodded. He turned to a purple robot-looking person. The little girl laughed and Vision and Wanda smiled. 

"I am sorry Vision, Wanda but she has to go," Strange said and they both nodded. Vision kissed the girl on her forehead and said goodbye. Then Wanda who was still cradling her put her in a basket and flew off. 

~End of Dream~

Y/n woke up startled there were so many things going through her brain "Who were those people?"  "Had she met them before?"  She turned around to try and go to sleep again. 

She turned around to face Harry who was lying awake facing her. "Oh my Godric, you scared me half to death, why aren't you asleep yet?" she asked Harry.

"I could ask you the same question," Harry said.

"I had a very weird dream," Y/n said. 

"What was it about?" Harry questioned.

"There were three people," she said "And they were talking about Voldemort," she paused and then added. 

"Have you ever seen them before?" Harry asked. 

"No," Y/n said and Harry took her hands in his. 

"Hey don't worry too much about it, it was just a dream," He said softly. 

"Yeah," Y/n said looking at him. His face was glowing in the moonlight and his eyes looked even more beautiful. 

"You know I would get you chocolate, Treacle tart, and pumpkin juice, but I can't right now," Harry said laughing slightly. Which made Y/n smile too. 

They both had this thing that whenever one of them was feeling sad or worried the other would get them chocolate, pumpkin juice, and Treacle tart and they would go to this nook that was in the Gryffindor common room which was unnoticed by many students and they would sit there eat the snacks and talk about the random things. 

"And why can't you get me the snacks right now?" Y/n asked with her eyebrows raised. 

"Well because it's 2 am and we are in the Great Hall," Harry said

"Oh I could fix that," Y/n said.  She snapped her fingers and there were many snacks in between their sleeping bags.

"How did you do that?" Harry asked amused. 

"It's called magic," Y/n said "Now come on we should probably eat this stuff before someone wakes up or a teacher comes in," 

Harry nodded and sat up straight in his sleeping bag and made sure everyone was asleep which everyone was. They both spent about an hour eating and talking about random things, which made Y/n totally forget about the dream all she knew and cared about at that moment was being there and having fun with one of her most favorite people in the world. 

"Aww, we are almost done with the snacks," Harry whined like a kid. 

"I could just get more," Y/n said and Harry nodded excitedly. Y/n was about to get more snacks when they heard someone opening the door. Both their eyes widened and they both quickly got into their sleeping bags, trying not to laugh. 

" 'Night Potter," Y/n whispered. 

"Good night Lupin," Harry whispered and he slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

2712 words

A/n: What did you guys think of the dream? I might update earlier next week since I am on summer break but I don't know yet. See you all next week Bye! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 95 18
Magic comes in all different forms, though until now - not like this. Wanda Maximoff is born a witch. Albus Dumbledore finds her amongst the wreck of...
13K 429 19
The Avengers and co are back home after they watched the movies about their lives and their futute, but what are they going to do to prevent the even...
24.7K 1.1K 65
Book 2. Harry Potter is starting his third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Remus Lupin is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts...
109K 2.3K 103
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...