SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 062

4.5K 383 228
By page_sandy

« how much do you love me »

❝ What is it Jay? ❞ the impatient girlfriend asks although she didn't mean to sound so stiff. But who was she kidding with? It's the understanding boyfriend material who she's dating.

❝ Jinjin noona? ❞ , questioned the babyish voice from the other side of the phone as Mijin's knitted brows softened immediately at the child's sweet tone.

❝ Baekyoung-ah? ❞ Mijin wasn't a big fan of children but Jongseong's lovable cousin child differed a lot from others so she didn't see why she wouldn't love cute children like him.

The sheepish guy on the other hand chuckled, knowingly of how Mijin'd easily listen if the innocent little bean convinces her to stay over. ❝ Noona, can you please hang out with me today? ❞ Of course, this kid wouldn't be that lucky enough to dial her number on Jay's phone by himself. The twenty years old must definitely be behind all of these.

❝ Eh, are you sure that you're gonna hang out all alone with me? ❞ The sceptical voice was speaking it all along as Mijin crossed her arms in a sassy manner and waited for Jay's speechless response from the other hand.

❝ N-I mean, yes! ❞ The giggly child was of course told to follow the grown-up young man's words since Mijin would think it's too corny of him to ask her out for another date when they've already spent plenty together.

❝ Okay, okay. ❞ The girl just hung up the phone as she badly wanted to smile but the task wouldn't be possible without Park Jongseong.

The satisfied lover boy from the other side ruffled his tiny cousin's fluffy hair strands with a proud grin. ❝ Well done Baekyoung-ah, Jay hyung will treat you pancake later. ❞ Thank god his plan worked well although Mijin seemed to notice it already.

-

Arriving at the crowded amusement park, the energetic boy kept on hopping with his excitement being uncontrollable as Mijin's trying her best to not smile if she didn't wanna harm the poor child at all.

❝ Bakeyoung-ah, don't let go of noona's hand. Alright? ❞ The young adult was reminded since the responsibilities of searching for a missing child was huge and yes, she's too lazy to handle such a job.

❝ Can't I hold your hand too Jinjin? ❞ , Jongseong asked with a small pout as his brows immediately lifted up in an asking manner. Mijin exhaled heavily before storming her cavernous orbs at her boyfriend who's being so romantic all the time. She didn't wanna argue with him in front of a child plus, it's too late to withdraw her allowance of becoming his girlfriend. She needed Jongseong to be her lifesaver in case her clumsy self blurts into huge laughter in case.

❝ Fine. ❞ Intertwining their gentle fingers into one aggregation, the two soulmates were representing light blushes on their cheeks since both were flustered enough. It's their first time to express this kind of sweet skin contact since their mindsets were desperate to take the moment seriously and heartwarming...

❝ Hehe....❞ Jay flashed a quick wink at his smiley cousin to see the lovely adults interacting with shy expressions meanwhile Mijin just playfully rolled her eyes as she snickered a bit at the two silly boys.

Watching the little one be at ease with a huge smile on the carousel, Mijin couldn't stop clicking her photos with a heart-fluttering smile as Jay's linked arm was what protected others from being hurt by her-or protecting her from being seen as a callous monster who harms others.

❝ You love him that much? ❞ Her surprised boyfie's question made Mijin realise how much of a smiling mess she'd been the whole day thanks to the kid and both Jongseong being a dorky clown around her.

❝ Yeah, I guess.. Bakeyoung ain't like other naggy children so...❞ Shrugging her broad shoulders, the girl just made a funny look which entertained Jongseong as it's great to know that she's enjoying their little date.

❝ Then how about me? ❞ The girl was taken aback by the cheesy man's sudden question that made her into a shy girlie all of a sudden.

❝ How much do you love me? ❞

Mijin felt blood rushing up to her rosy cheeks as this guy's really messing with heartbeats all the time-

Unbelievable that she's fluttering for some random guy-on a second thought, Park Jongseong's THAT guy to touch her heart like this with his unexpected charms popping out of the blue.

❝ Wha... ❞

Mijin might be bold and careless about the opinions of the surrounding sometimes but nothing could wreck the fact that she's an easily embarrassed young lady. And replying Jay the wanted answer would mean that it'd have to sound so deep and cringe but the huge community she's in, just reminded her not to.

The sheepish guy just smirked even wider before pulling Mijin closer to his warmth with his loving arms 00snaked around her waist.

❝ Hmm? ❞ The heated air was killing Mijin as if she's gonna combust with shyness any moment cause of this dude-

❝ Jay hyung, Mijin noona! ❞

Baekyoung might be a lifesaver for Mijin but to Jay, his little cousin just had to ruin their cliché moment when he's going to ask for her answer with the love she's feeling for him.

Nudging the masculine boy's broad chest with her elbow by accident, the clumsy girl could rarely notice the groans from Jongseong since she quickly moved her contemplation onto the little kiddo.

❝ O-Oh Baekyoung-ah, did you have fun riding? ❞ Stroking the child's black pitched strands, Mijin changed the topic as it only made Jay playfully scoff.

The child ends up plaguing them to visit an accessory shop. ❝ I want those! ❞ What transformed the chill kid into a naggy one like this? Did Jongseong feed him some irregular stuff or what?

❝ Which one? ❞ Mijin asked from the two headbands but Baekyoung just returned her an unexpected answer. ❝ Both of them! ❞ Jongseong just casually purchased the amount of money before kneeling down to wear Baekyoung one.

❝ Which one do you wanna wear now Baekyoung-ah? ❞ , Jongseong sweetly asks but his cousin made another commitment rather than replying to his question. ❝ Mijin noona, can you kneel down for a bit? ❞ The girl had been a bit confused since the child was behaving so weirdly unlike his usual personality today....

The two young adults surprisingly listened to his word as the smart child actually did his duty by his well-lectured mindset.

❝ Minnie and Mickey are finally together! ❞ So the pretty headbands weren't for him but the plan was dedicated to the couple all along. Even Jay's shocked at his smart cousin who did his trick without anyone teaching him at all.

❝ Hah, a new nickname for you m'lady Minnie. ❞ Teasing the ethereal beauty who's wearing the Minnie Mouse headband, the joker commented just to earn a playful slap on the arm by Mijin since he can never be not funny.

❝ Oh, Mijin noona is smiling widely for the first time! ❞ The child didn't seem to notice Mijin's huger smile from earlier when she's gazing at him on the carousel. Jinjin and Jayjay didn't disconnect their linked arms so easily.

❝ Of course, it's thanks to me. ❞

So this was the feeling of being essential in Jongseong's life as he'd never felt the taste since everyone treated him the same but Mijin's different.

❝ Please continue to make our Mijin noona smile more then, Jay hyung. ❞ , the smart child put Mijin's cute little palm onto his older cousin's hands with a lovely smile as he giggled onwards.

The two soulmates exchanged flushed up gazes at each other since they both were now a blushing mess if they didn't burst into a huge laughter.

❝ No need to worry about that, I'll make sure to. ❞

He will, even for eternity.

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 34.6K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...
241K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
509K 23.2K 43
„𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...
719K 27.8K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...