THE CLOVER KINGDOM HEROES

By samue10

What if Izuku Midoriya was born in black clover and were Asta and Yuno's childhood friend and rival? More

Story Info
The Brothers
The Day
Battle 2 and New Squad.
A Silver-haired Tsundere
Mission
A Mission to Remember
The Dungeon
Back to the Kingdom.
Protect the kingdom!
MIXER?
The Eye of the Midnight Sun
Light vs Light
Beach Mission!
THE UNDERWATER MISSION
TO SAVE THE UNDERGROUNDS
To Heal The Stars
Angel vs Devil
Break-time & Training.
HOTSPRINGS!
THE BATTLE!!
Spirits vs Spirits
Royal Knights
The Brothers vs Licht
PROTECT HAGE
Protect the Kingdom! Pt.1
Protect The Kingdom Pt2
Protect The Kingdom Pt.3
Protect the Kingdom Pt. 4
Protect The Kingdom Final Pt.
AFTERMATH( I THINK)
WHAT?!
THE NEW MISSION
What going on?
ASTA & IZUKU VS DANTE!!!
FOR THE WIN!

9 MONTHS LATER!!!

2K 31 5
By samue10

Lolopechika: Great job everyone, we are all now ready for the Dark Triad & drive out the devils over there as well.

They then heard a loud noise from ahead. Then two people start to fly away from the group.

???: Hey, you Idiots! Come back!

Lolopechika: No, you don't have to go. They both got stronger and were able to handle it themselves. They have grown so much since we break apart and train.

???: Yeah, they really have.

Everyone that was there looked back and smiled at the two people that were flying off. We see a group of people holding and threatening some people, they were as so taking mana anyway from the people that were there. They were now looking to hurt a young woman and her sister

Young Women: Please, this girl hardly has any magic. P-Please have mercy

The guard then grabs her face.

Guard: Who the hell do you think you are?!

He then slaps the young woman as some of the people there went to check on her. The Guard then walks towards them as he lifts his hand up and makes a metal ball with spikes on them.  

Guard: BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU GOT TO LIVE THIS LONG!!! CAUSE THIS IS THE END!!

He then releases the ball towards them but before it could hit them, a sword comes out of nowhere and destroy the ball. Then two people came and did a superhero landing as smoke blocks their looks. 

???: Damn... almost dead there...anyways...Demon Slayer!!

Then the smoke flies back to the voice as he catches the sword and swings his sword to clear the vision. Once the smoke clears the people in the dorm then look at their heroes. They both look around and check what going on. Then the guard looks at the two and starts to laugh.

Guard 1: *laughs* What are little kids doing here?!

Guard 2: They must have a death wish or some shit.

Then the main guard surrounds his body into metal as he starts to shout.

Main Gurad: I WON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DOING HERE, BUT I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!!! YOU LITTLE SCUMS!!

The two heroes looked at each other and smiled as one of them teleports behind the guards and send a large light slash at them, the slash was big enough to hit all the guards there, then the other one used his sword and hit the guards as the sword knocks them out. The people then look at the heroes in horror as they saw what they just did. The two boys look back at them and start to say.

???: Don't worry, it's okay. We are Magic Knights here to save you all. I'm Izuku from the Black Bulls and That's my brother, Asta, from the Black Bulls as well.

The woman then started to cry as our boi Izuku goes and check on her.

Izuku: Are you look ma'm?

Women: N-No, I'm fine. It's just that someone finally come to save us...thank you both.

Izuku & Asta then smiles.

Asta: No problem! That's what Magic Knights do.

Izuku: May you please tell us why they're doing this to you?

Women: T-They kept us in here, just so they could our mana, A-And....they wouldn't let us go after that....if we didn't have enough mana....they, they, would beat us into a bloody pulp. 

Asta: ( Who? Why? Who's people these people into so much trouble?)

Women: The Captain of this thing is very strong and has a dreadful demon in him as well.

Izuku: Okay. I beat him into a bloody pulp. And you can bet on it.

Izuku then gets up and walks away, then the women grab his arm as she looks at Izuku.

Women: P-Please! Don't worry about it. Just let us die. B-But I c-can't let you die!

Izuku then smiles and knees towards her and puts his hand on top off her head.

Izuku:*smiles* Don't worry I got this. 

Women then lightly blush at the hand context.

Women: O-Kay.

Izuku: Asta! If some bastard comes....knock them out!

Asta: Alright you can count on me!

SMALL TIME SKIP

Izuku then pops up as her then sends light slashes at the guards. He then sends a large explosion toward them as well, which knocks them out cold. 

???: You're really strong, I'll give you that.

Izuku then looks at the dude that was talking.

??: You have strong mana as well. But that wouldn't matter because YOU WILL BE GOOD AS DEAD.

Then poison starts to surround our boi as he stands still and watches the poison grow on his body.

??: IN THE END, YOU ARE JUST A WORTHLESS BEING THAT WILL BE DEAD. SEE YOU IN THE AFTER WORLD BRAT.

Izuku then pulls out his grimoire as the light starts to surround him. 

Izuku: Afterworld my ass. Sacrificing citizens just so you can get mana. 

The man then starts to sweat badly.

Izuku: I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH INNOCENT PEOPLE!!

Then wings start to grow on his back as he sends a light ball at him which kills him quickly. The people in the dorm and Asta then heard a blood-curdling scream which scared some people.

???: Bakzuku! He did something dumb again.

Izuku: There, the problem is fixed. Wow. Great job Asta! 

Asta: Thanks Izuku! 

Izuku & Asta then give each other a high five. Izuku then feels someone's mana coming towards them as he sees some other people as well. Then the water ball drops on them as the people in the ball come out.

???: You idiots!!

Izuku: Noelle! I bet you've gotten stronger

Noelle then looks at Izuku and has started to blush as red as a tomato. 

Noelle : *blushes* Duh! Of Course, I got stronger! I'm royalty you know! ( Wait? Thats Izuku?! Talk about glow up!)

Izuku: You okay Noelle? You're all red

Mimosa: *blushes* Izuku! You changed...like by a lot.

Izuku: *smiles* THANKS MIMOSA!!

Finral: Why do you and Asta have the same clothes on?

Izuku: HEY! MINES IS DIFFERENT!!

Asta: YEAH!!! WE MAY BOTH HAVE THE TIGHT SHORT SLEEVES!! BUT I HAVE A YAMI-SYTLE ROBE ON!!!

Izuku: And I have the Black Bulls sign on the back of my shirt.

Women: T-Thank you for saving us, magic knight.

Izuku then pats her head.

Izuku: *smiles* No problem!

Noelle: *pouts* ( I want his strong hands on my head as well.)

Finral: Izuku? How do you do it?

Izuku: Do what?

Finral: How are you so good with the ladies?

Izuku: What?

Finral: Asta you too!!

Asta: * stars in his eyes* WOW FINRAL YOU GOT SO COOL!!

Mimosa then starts to heal everyone here.

Izuku & Asta: *stars in eyes* WOAH MIMOSA YOU GOT STRONG AS WELL!!

Then Noelle's 'pHoNe' lights up as they see Leo & Luck.

Luck: All done.

Izuku & Asta: Wow! That was quick!

Leo: Woah! Asta & Izuku! Long time no see!!

Izuku: Oh Leo! Whats up?

Women: So? What are you guys going to our town?

Asta: It's your town right? So, we're not going to do anything. As if anything, we're going to set you guys free. We're going to have to defeat the devils which is in the Spade Kingdom... I promise...we promise...that you will go back to your lives!

Everyone: T-Thank you!

Women: Right...about the Spade Kingdom... there are three people that are there...that have devil powers as well....i heard that they were horribly strong as well. They are named the Dark Triad.

Izuku: Dark Triad huh? Looks like we going to have to beat the breaks out of them.

TIMESKIP

Lolopchika: Great job everyone. Thanks to you all, we occupied Tolon. One of Spades Base. But the work is not done.. we still need to take out a few more then we will win the war.

Everyone: RIGHT!!!

Luck: IZUKU!!! FIGHT ME!!! YOU GOT REALLY STRONG OVER TIME, SO LET'S FIGHT!!

Noelle: Imma go bath, since I got dirty during the fight.

Mimosa: I will go with you as well.

Asta: Hey where is Astrea?

Noelle: Oh..she went with Charmy for some reason..

Izuku: Oh okay... you-

???: Help! There's someone going out of control at Polnfrume Forest!

Izuku: Alright! Let's go, Asta!!

Asta: Right!

They then fly off as they go towards Polnfrume Forest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 28.8K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...
1.4K 25 11
Asta's dream to become the best UFC fighter starts in his high school years where he will have to overcome challenges, certain emotions and rivals. L...
51.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
11.9K 341 7
14-year-old Izuku Yagi, a boy with no quirk who is angry at the world, has been sold to a demon by his parents in exchange for his sister's life. He...