Nishinoya's Little Love {nish...

By fanficwh0res

You owe Kiyoko a favor that leads you to be the volleyball assistant manager. What happens when you meet the... More

Assistant Manager
I'm Sorry
Breaking In
His House
Pretty Girl
Bowling Date
Movie Theater
Oh No
Hospital Room
Be Patient
Almost Caught
Ceiling Stars

Weekend Fun

2.2K 40 79
By fanficwh0res

(Y/N) POV

My alarm went off waking me up from my deep sleep. I rolled over to stop it and grabbed my phone to look through it before I got ready for the boy's Saturday practice.

I saw that most of my messages and alerts were from Noya. I opened his messages and many of them were him saying that he was excited to see me again and that he was happy that I was his girlfriend.

Seeing all of his messages made me smile. He was adorable and made me happy with how much he adored me. I've never had someone feel this way about me before.

I somehow dragged my ass out of bed and put on some sweats and a shirt and started walking to Karasuno.

As I walked into the gym, Noya came running up to me. He leaned in and whispered "Can I tell the team that we are dating?" and he backed away tilting his head waiting for a response.

I yawned as I was still tired and said "yeah sure I don't mind" and gave him a thumbs up. As soon as I said that he turned around and yelled "ROLLING THUNDER HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" and he turned and pointed to me.

My eyes widened and my mouth formed an O shape. I wasn't expecting that and even though I like him a lot that kind of made me embarrassed, but also blush at his openness to announce us as boyfriend and girlfriend.

The team that was scattered across the gym into their mini-groups all swiveled their heads towards us. Tsuki and Yamaguchi were laughing and I could see them giving snarky comments to each other. The rest of the boys smiled and gave Noya and me congrats.

Noya must've seen Tsuki and Yamaguchi gossiping and he ran over to them. "Aye Tsuki no needs to be jealous that you can't get a girlfriend," he said confidently. Tsuki rolled his eyes and responded with "Oh yeah like I would be jealous of you" in a sarcastic tone.

At this point, Yamaguchi's face went pale, and slowly stepped back a few steps to watch them bicker. Noya grabbed Tsuki by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to his face. "Listen here beanpole bitch respect your upper-class man because around here that disrespect may be overlooked by the third years but certainly not me. So if you don't mind I suggest you keep your mouth shut or I'll keep it shut for you."

I had to cover my mouth as it made me laugh to see Tsuki's surprised face and along with the rest of the team. We all were surprised to see Tsuki speechless and quiet after Noya's remark. Seeing him speak up like that was hot though, the way he dominated him and pulled him like that made me think of some dirty thoughts.

I caught myself though and felt a little confused as to why I was thinking about that at this very moment. But I have to admit I'm not ashamed of those thoughts though.

Noya let him go and walked back over to me who was trying to keep myself from smiling or laughing. He gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek which made me blush even harder since some of the team members were still looking at us.

"Hey so no one's going to be at my house Saturday and Sunday so would you like to sleep over and we could watch movies and stuff." he gave me a soft smile. "I don't think my parents would let me sleep over at a boy's house," I said thinking about what he said.

"So tell them you're sleeping at a friend's house" he looked me in the eyes and gave me a sneaky smirk that made me nervous and I could feel my cheeks burning. "O-ok I'll just say that then and I'll come over later today," I said stuttering a little bit because of how hot he was just then.

Practice ended and Noya walked me home. I told him that I could go by myself but he insisted and I didn't mind him doing so.

I walked up to my mom who was sitting on the couch reading a book. "Hey mom, can I sleep over at a friend's house tonight?" I said ready with a whole lie just in case she asks me about the details. "Uh yeah sure do whatever," she said and continued reading her book.

Well, that was easier than I thought. "Ok thanks, love ya," I said before running off to my room to pack and get ready.

I dumped out all my school stuff that was in my backpack and started putting outfits and other stuff into my bag. I got dressed into a cute outfit that I knew would look great with Noya's since we both have a similar style that looks good together.

I did some light makeup and did my hair before grabbing my bag and saying goodbye. As I walked down the street on my way to Noya's house, I thought of all the fun things that we were going to do.

Some of the things I was thinking about were a little dirty but I really liked Noya and I thought about it for a bit and I think that I would like to go all the way sometime with Noya.

I stood outside his house and took a deep breath before walking up to his door. Whatever we were going to do tonight I knew that it would be eventful and fun since it's Noya.

I knocked on the door and waited a few minutes. I could hear footsteps and the door opened to reveal Noya. But he was shirtless and only wearing a towel loosely draped around his waist. Water droplets dripped from his now flat hair onto his slim abs.

"Oh sorry I didn't expect you to be here this early but come in'' he said but all I could focus on was his figure. Everything from his wet shaggy hair to his slight goosebumped torso. I knew I was visibly blushing and was beyond speechless.

I heard him laughing and I snapped out of it. My eyes widened realizing that I was very obviously checking him out, right in front of him too.

"You like what you y/n? Well maybe sometime soon you can see more" he said in a little cocky way. At this point, I could feel my hands start to sweat, and my heart pace faster.

I felt him put his hand on my chin with his thumb rubbing my lips softly and pulling my head up to look at him. "Come on," he said letting go and moving to the side to let me walk in.

Oh dear lord, this is going to be a very long night I thought.

We walked into his room and I put down my bag and sat on his bed. He grabbed some clothes and said that he'd be right back. I looked around a little more in his room noticing things that I didn't see last time while I waited.

By his bed, he had a rack of like fifteen different types of sneakers. He walked back in only wearing pants. I was still blushing by his appearance but was able to speak again.

"What's with all the shoes?", I pointed to the rack. "Well, I like collecting shoes. Some I wear for skating or school and others are just on display." He said, pulling a shirt over his head. He bent down and started explaining his collection and even though I kind of didn't care it was cute to see him ramble.

After he was done talking about his shoes he looked at the clock near his bed. "Hey do you wanna make cupcakes and watch a movie?" he asked. "Why is that even a question?" I said and jumped off his bed.

He grabbed his phone and we walked out of the house to go to the store to get the stuff to make the cupcakes.

When we got to the grocery store he got a cart and stopped it right in front of me. "Do you want to get in?" he said smiling. "Hell yeah," I said and he helped me get in. It was a little uncomfortable but I was having fun being pushed around by him.

We got to the isle where the baking stuff was and Noya began to run with the cart jumping onto the cart and gliding with it.

We almost crashed as the cart steered to the left but he jumped down before that could happen. We both laughed and smiled at each other. Noya walked over to the shelves and began grabbing stuff off the shelves and throwing it into the basket.

"OW NOYA" I laughed loudly as he threw an object from behind him but somehow got it into the basket and landed on me. I could hear him laughing and he turned around pointing and laughing at me. I was buried under the ingredients and was unable to get out and punch him.

After getting the stuff he rolled me and the stuff over to the register where the cashier was giving us a weird look because I was laying in the cart and Noya was just nonchalantly grabbing the items off and around me and placing them on the counter.

"What?" he said when he realized that the cashier was staring at me with a weird look. They shook their head and continued to check us out.

We left and Noya helped me out of the cart. He carried all of the groceries even though I offered to help but he didn't budge. We got back to his house and we began to prep everything.

"I'll be right back," he said and he ran off to his room. A few moments later he came back with a speaker. "Music while we bake," he said.

I gave him a pure smile and started to mix the ingredients. Music played in the background and a few seconds later I felt arms slither around me. Noya, who stood behind me, laid his head on my shoulder and watched as made the cupcakes.

He started to sway to the music and guided my hips with his. He started to hum to the song in my ear and turned my head to face his. His eyes were closed and his face relaxed. He looked so peaceful.

We didn't say anything, but we didn't have to. We both knew that we enjoyed each other's company and at that moment being in each other's arms was all we needed.

The cupcakes were done and we brought them up to his bedroom along with some drinks. I sat on the inner side of his bed and waited for him. I looked over to see him in only his boxers.

I turned flustered but felt the bed cave in as he crawled up next to me. "Do you want to change?" he asked, taking a cupcake and shoving it into his face. "Um sure," I said a little stuttery.

I crawled over him and rummaged through my bag for some clothes. I could feel his eyes staring at me as I picked through my bag, probably trying to see what I was going to wear.

That's when I got an idea and quickly grabbed a few garments and ran off to the bathroom. 

{Word Count: 1934}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1K 25
A mixture of one-shots fluff and smut and a lot of love. Requests are open, inbox me or comment your requests and I'll tag you if possible! If it is...
10.9K 273 16
- Ν€Μ—βž› Ν™ΫͺΫͺΜ₯Λšβ”Šβ”β” βͺ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 ❫ . ˚ β‚Š α΅ƒα΅ˆΚ²α΅‰αΆœα΅—β±α΅›α΅‰ extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world she had one rule...
234K 8.2K 41
[ COMPLETED ] A Reader x Sakusa Kiyoomi fanfic, where you both fall in love at the most unexpected circumstances. You are not part of the volleyball...
234K 5.7K 23
they both love each other... but how will they act on it? (some kinda graphic love scenes and one lemon)