Say Something

By LuvlikeLarry

Louis has had enough of having to pretend to be who the media wants him to be. He decides to take things into... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 2

40 1 1
By LuvlikeLarry

PAST

Eighteen-year-old Louis is running late for his X-Factor audition, but he really needs to take a wee, that's what happens when he is nervous. He runs to the bathroom bumping into a stranger, the stranger looks at him flipping him off.

"Sorry, I really need to wee, when I get nervous, I have to wee," Louis apologizes.

Louis continues running until finally, he sees the boy's bathroom.

"Finally, these bathrooms are ages away," Louis says to himself.

Louis walks into the bathroom and stands at the urinal and lets his nervous pee out. A curly brown-haired boy with green eyes walks in and goes to the urinal next to him. Louis thinks the boy next to him is kind of cute.

"Hi," is the only word Louis could muster out of him.

The curly hair boy looked at him, smiled, and accidentally got urine on Louis's shoe.

"Oops," the curly hair boy said embarrassed at the fact he just got pee on a cute guy like Louis.

Louis wanted to stay and chat, but he had to get to his audition. He zipped up his pants, smiled at Harry, and ran to do his audition. Little did Louis know that curly-haired boy would be the man he fell in love with one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 344 31
« Tell me I should stay, Lou. Tell me you want me to stay. » « You know I can't. » « But I - I love you. » Louis turned his gaze away and shut his ey...
70.7K 3.1K 11
"I'm the one walking you down the aisle, giving you up to him and yet you're wondering that I'm not letting you go." Louis shook his head. "Harry, yo...
4.3K 69 11
Harry and Louis Have always been best friends, but when they get into a fight when Harry confesses to Eleanor about him kissing Louis, Louis meets a...
4.9K 116 52
A devastating event sends shockwaves through Louis' life and he finds himself seeking comfort elsewhere. Will his mental health push him away from ev...