สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑสŸส | แดขสœแดษดษขแด„สœษช

By S4KVMA

โ ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™. โ ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ / ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™—
๐™ข๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ .
1 - ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ
2 - ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ
3 - ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ
4 - ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ
5 - ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ
1 - ๐™๐™˜
2 - ๐™๐™˜
3 - ๐™๐™˜
1 - ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
2 - ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
3 - ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
4 - ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
5 - ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐™ฏ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™˜๐™๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก
๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก
100๐™  ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก
(๐˜ฎ๐˜บ) ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
ยฟ

๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ค

10.8K 283 725
By S4KVMA

here's your delusion childe x zhongli.

Irresistible bloodlust is all he felt, at this point his sanity is ruined. Bodies lay lifeless on the ground as the iron taste of blood lingers near his mouth. Crimson, blood stained clothes worthy of such a warrior. This was only half the eleventh harbinger's powers though; for the Foul Legacy transformation takes up far too much of his stamina. The highest he could possibly go without having to change forms is to use phase two; electro delusion. This form wasn't seen by many, only ones he fought. It would be the first and their last time seeing this side of Childe, because occasionally his desire to kill can be overwhelming.

It's got quite the speed, really. Electro vision amping it up so he won't be seen by many. Fast, purple shockwaves, too fast for the eye to see. Disappointing really, how he can never get to last more than exactly two minutes in that form, since he always finishes in time.

Maybe today he'll ask a specific someone to help him break the bare minimum.

After a small clean up of his own clothes, Childe finally found the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor after a fair walk from Lingju Pass. He encountered the traveler in the middle of the city who gave him an unpleasant look, but Childe just laughed it off and handed him some pocket change, (which was quite an amount, at least 500,000 mora) so they were on equal terms; both Paimon and the traveler gave the harbinger a simple thank you while he watched them trot off.

Back to the matter at hand, he simply knocked on the doors of the Parlor as the usual ferrylady greeted him.

"Mr. Childe, it is pleasant seeing you again. Are you here for Mr. Zhongli?"

Her simple, calm tone was there as always whenever they talked, even though it was only for a short time they had conversation. Childe had always asked for Zhongli.

"You already know. Is he in his office today?"

Childe stepped in as the ferrylady closed the doors behind him, her nodding her head and eventually walking the ginger to Zhongli's office which was just down the hall to the left.

A quiet thank you to the nice lady as she left, Childe opening the door and knocking thrice, giving the consultant a grin.

"Still at it today, aren't you? All that work you have looks dreadful."

Zhongli removed his reading glasses and smiled a pleasing grin to the visiting one.

"It is nice to see you again, Childe. Do not mind all of this work, it is only few of the names Director Hu requested me to write down. They shall be done in short time. What brings you here?"

Closing the door behind him, Tartaglia stepped forward, looking around the office workspace Zhongli seems to always stay in.
A casual, normal room like the ones in Liyue buildings, but with gold lining on some furniture. Small little decoratives and some gifts displayed, along with antiques were shown.

"Oh.. Nothing much. Why, I can't check up on my favorite person in Liyue?"

Zhongli eyed him, chuckling.

"Is the traveler not your favorite? Considering you two find each other quite frequently."

Childe eventually made his way to Zhongli's desk, moving some papers out the way to sit on it.

"..Aether's a nice guy. Yes he is one of my favorite comrades, but you're just a bit.. more special."

The ginger made a hand gesture at the end of his sentence, following a small laugh.

"I'm honored to be in such position. But you aren't here to simply "check on me" now are you, Tartaglia?"

Raising his hands in the air as if he was caught, the Harbinger chuckled and made eye contact with the consultant who raised an eyebrow at him in curiosity. Looks like he was caught.

"Mm.. You're always spot on, Sensei. Six thousand years of experience isn't a waste after all."

Childe hopped off the desk only to sit himself comfortably in Zhongli's lap, facing the other as the ex-archon remained unfazed by his gesture. The younger wrapped his arms around Zhongli's neck, tilting his head to stare at amber pupils lovingly.

"I've come.. for some friendly sparring, if you don't mind. Treasure hoarders get boring to play with. They never allow me more time.."

Childe intertwined his fingers in Zhongli's smooth locks, gently playing around with them as they talked.

"Which is why you have come to me. You wish that I assist you with more time in.. battle. Is that right?"

The ex-archon rested his hands on the others' hips, his eyes giving him a firm glare.

"Mhm.. Hah.. but don't you wanna do.. a little something before we start..?~"

Zhongli knew what Childe wanted, but does it look like he'd grant what he wanted right now? They can do this later. He'll help focus on the battle they'll have. Leaning in to give Childe a small kiss, the consultant pulled away, smiling at him and spoke to him in a gentle, calm voice.

"Mm. I believe not. Shall we head to our location of the spar?"

And this just turned Childe off. All that seducing for nothing. He groaned in disbelief, removing himself from Zhongli's lap; the consultant giving him a shit-eating grin. The Harbinger scoffed, leaning against the desk.

"...We can head to Tianqiu Valley where my recruits are at. I'll tell them to scout another area.."

Simply crossing his arms and leaning back against his chair, Zhongli made eye contact with the pissed other, grin still plastered on his face.

"Will they not question my presence?"

Childe laughed.

"Trust me. They're honestly scared of you. I heard from a recruit once that they were once spying on a sparring match we had recently, and you should have seen the utter fear in that poor recruits' eyes. Terrified of you."

Zhongli hummed, closing his eyes and sighed.

"Very well then. Let us move."

The walk there was considerably far, but with Zhongli's babbling about Liyue's history and it's creation, they made it to the designated location.

Childe moved forward first, Zhongli stopping in his tracks as the Eleventh approached his recruits, the inferiors immediately bowing down in his presence.

"Master Childe— What brings you here to Tianqiu Valley, we have been scouting here for quite some time and did not expect your arrival."

This made the Harbinger grin, chuckling at his lowers.

"I'll be taking over this area temporarily. The consultant Mister Zhongli and I are going to be here instead. See yourselves assigned to Dunyu Ruins. I expect you all to do well there."

He spoke in a loud, yet proud voice that even Zhongli could hear, his confidence and presence was worthy for the younger to bear the title of Eleventh Fatui Harbinger.

"Yes sir. We thank you for coming here."

Childe only nodded, simply watching the recruits walk together in a group as they headed off to their new location.

The younger trotted over back to Zhongli, a smile plastered on Zhongli's face which confused the other.

"..Why're you grinning like that at me? Seems like you're up to something."

In which the older only responded with a hum and walking to the more open area, his hands behind his back.

"..Pay no mind to it. I am merely surprised at your commanding ways to the recruits."

Childe laughed, following suit and walking across from the consultant.

"Well you don't usually see me do these things. I'm always in Liyue at the Northland Bank instead of assigning my recruits their orders."

Zhongli turned to face him, opening his eyes and exhaling, the tiny smile still shown.

"Well then, I believe it is the right moment to start. Are you ready?"

The exhilaration got to Childe, now grinning like a blood thirsty maniac.

"I was born ready Xiansheng. Come at me!"

Dual hydro blades were summoned from the Harbinger's hands as he charged towards the ex-archon with incredible speed. Of course Zhongli had already summoned his spear the moment the other summoned his weapon as he blocked each attack of Childes.

"You have gotten faster ever since our previous spar."

One blade almost hit him as he created a Geo energy pulse from the ground to send Childe back against a Geo pillar he didn't know was summoned.

The Harbinger hit the construct with a loud thud, now coughing blood from his mouth. Quick to react, he dodged Zhongli's spear that would have impaled him dead; now fighting the other as he merged the Hydro blades together, creating a polearm that was possibly as strong as Zhonglis'.

"Come on Xiansheng.. I know damn well you're holding back on me. Show me what you've got!"

A strong swing from the younger almost nearly hit if Zhongli hadn't summoned a pillar on time as the construct dissipated before their eyes. Childe saw that the gaze from the older had changed— It was now as fierce at The God of War's gaze, worthy of the true Geo Archon. Now Zhongli was the first to charge, at a speed Childe couldn't have seen unless the Geo symbol didn't appear on time, the Harbinger dodging the attack by an inch.

"You seem to be able to dodge my attacks more efficiently. I assume you've been training with the traveler besides our spars."

Quickly sending another Geo shockwave through the ground, this time it sent Childe to the ground, the younger tripping on his heels, alarmed now that he's on his back.

Before he could get up, a spear was forced into the ground, centimeters away from his face, and a foot now stepping roughly on his chest.

"Yield."

Was all the ex-archon said before hearing laughter from the younger.

"Ahaha! Oh.. I knew you'd be able to take me this far. Besides the traveler.. it's only you who can help break my limits. Watch yourself Xiansheng!"

The older jumped back as Electro energy surrounded the other, Zhongli barely missing the pulse as he covered his face from the debris with a Geo energy shield. He looked up to see where Childe was, but it looks like he changed forms. He was surprised that it wasn't Foul Legacy that was summoned this time, but instead it was just Phase Two, Delusion Unleashed that he used. His attire a darker color, his red mask now covering his face, dark, purple eyes that can be seen from behind it, and the electro energy gathering around him was the power of Delusion.

"I'm not surprised that you've pushed me this far. I needed to see if you could help me test out Unleashed's form, and you never fail to do it for me Xiansheng."

Instead of a Hydro polearm was an Electro one, the energy radiating from his hand as he charged even faster than before at Zhongli.

Surprised at the quicker movement, the ex-archon had to summon a shield this time due to taking an actual hit from the other.

"What a surprise. Using Unleashed instead of Foul Legacy. As if it matters though. You will yield under my hands, foolish Harbinger."

A grin appearing from the younger as their weapons clashed, Childe moving closer to grin and stare at him from behind the mask;

"Let's see if you can make it then."

It had been a long 10 minutes before Childe was back against the Geo pillar, the spear against his face as they were both panting for air, both parties tired from exhaustion.

"As I said.. before. Yield."

Chuckling while gasping for air, the Harbinger took off his mask, discarding it to the side as purple pupils stared at gold ones.

"What is with you and surrendering? I told you I'm not going down just yet—"

A strong, gloved hand gripped the youngers' chin as Childe felt warm lips press against his. A tongue forced it's way into his mouth, the Harbinger groaning from the pleasure as he was forced into submission.

"Mmph— Xian.. Xiansheng what are you—"

"Don't speak. If you refuse to yield, then the only way is to make you."

A yelp came from the Delusion as his legs were lifted up, wrapping around the consultant's hips as they made out against the pillar.

Let's just say the recruits weren't assigned back to their original positions for.. awhile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 3.9K 23
~ WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WHEN FACED WITH YOUR DREAM ? ~ oneshots for various characters
319K 16.5K 19
[๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ?] ...
8.2K 118 18
Omegaverse Zhongli (top) x Childe (bottom) Childe was on his mission to claim gnosis of geo God but then, he end up failing his mission. Signora was...