šŒš€š‹š„š…šˆš‚š„šš“'š’ š’šŽļæ½...

By XOCHOIXO

šŒš€š‹š„š…šˆš‚š„šš“'š’ š’šŽš āŽ¢ ā There is no true love. āž ā Milo, have you always had those golden little f... More

š‚š€š’š“ šŽšš„
šŒšˆš‹šŽ
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. rotten to the core
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. the plan
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘. auradon
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’. the wand
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“. goodness class
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”. the headmistress' daughter
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•. the warrior's daughter
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–. new information
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—. the love-spell
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. did i mention?
šŸŽšŸšŸ. if only
šŸŽšŸšŸ. video chat
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. anti-love spell
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. family day
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. coronation
š‚š€š’š“ š“š–šŽ
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. ways to be wicked
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. life in auradon
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. the truth gummy
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. what's my name?
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. the date
šŸŽšŸšŸ. home evil home
šŸŽšŸšŸ. harry hook
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. chillin' like a villain
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. don't you love me?
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. losing, not an option
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. space between
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. a talk with ursula's son
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. it's going down
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. girl talk
š‚š€š’š“ š“š‡š‘š„š„
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ. good to be bad
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ. the engagement
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘. hades
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’. king of mean
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“. to keep auradon safe
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”. alex
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•. do what you gotta do
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–. teaming up
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—. night falls
šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ. one kiss
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ. my once upon a time
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ. can you wake him?
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘. break this down
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’. do you ever miss them?
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„

šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ. you and me

1K 24 0
By XOCHOIXO

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮

Ben. I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that night, Cotillion was hosted on Beast and Belle's yacht. While everyone was dancing and having fun. Milo was at the back at the boat, pacing back and forth. He decided to come to Cotillon and he was now freaking out.

The suit he was wearing is beautiful blue and yellow color, with an intricate isle design on the suit jacket. He wore matching pants with black dress shoes and had a yellow dandelion in the front pocket of his suit. His blue hair was messily styled as it fanned over his forehead while his hands were adorned with gold rings.

At that moment, he heard the trumpets getting blown.

'It's now or never' Milo thought, nervously.

"The future Gentlemen, Milo," Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Milo stepping out, heavily breathing. He looked down at his friends, who looked at him in awe, "Work it, son," Lumiere whispered to Milo causing him to laugh.

Then Mal started clapping followed by the rest of Milo's friends then followed by everyone else.

"Go, Milo!" Carlos cheered.

"Milo!" Evie cheered as Milo walked down the stairs to meet with Belle and Beast.

"Hi," Milo said with a smile.

"Hi," Beast said back, "Ben is on his way. And you look handsome."

"Oh," Milo said as he looked down at himself, "Uh, thank you."

"I know we were shocked at first but you are exactly what Ben needs," Belle told Milo.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions," Beast jocks causing Belle and Milo to laugh as Mal walked over to them, "Of course," Beast said as he and Belle walked away.

"Hi," Mal said as she and Milo walked over to their friends.

"Hi," Milo said, nervously.

"How are you?" Mal asked Milo.

"Uh, I kind of feel like I'm going to throw up," Milo told Mal.

"Yeah, okay, that's okay," Mal told Milo as they got to their friends, "Look, we're right here with you, okay?"

"Okay," Milo whispered. The trumpets got blown again as Mal and Milo turned to face the stairs.

"King Benjamin," Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Ben. The crowd cheered as Ben looked down at Milo with a blank face. It made Milo's nerves want to pop but tried to smile at Ben.

"Go get him," Evie whispered to Milo before pushing him forward as Ben walked down the stairs to Milo with a still very blank face. Ben bowed to Milo and Milo bowed back.

"Milo, I wish I had time to explain," Ben told Milo as Milo looked at him confused. Ben looked up at the stairs as Zane stepped out in a turquoise suit causing Milo to look at Zane, shocked. Milo watched as Ben walked up the stairs to meet Zane and grabbed his hand. Then Ben did the unthinkable, he bent down and kissed Zane's finger that had the ring on it causing everyone to gasp. Ben led Zane to where Milo was standing, heartbroken, "I'm sorry, it all happened so fast. Something happened to me while I was on the Isle with Zane. A connection."

"W-What are you saying?" Milo asked Ben, his voice cracking a little.

"I'm saying-" Ben started.

"It was love," Zane cut off Ben with a chuckle, "It was. I just, I realized how alike Ben and I are."

"We are," Ben said as he lovingly gazed at Zane.

"I know," Zane smiled.

"You're so handsome," Ben told Zane.

"Ben," Milo said, trying to get Ben's attention but was ignored, "Ben," Ben and Zane turned to look at Milo, "Did you go back for him?"

Ben was about to answer but Zane answered for him, "He didn't have to," Zane told Milo, "I dove through the barrier before it closed and I'm an excellent swimmer."

"You are," Ben told Zane.

"Thank you," Zane giggled before looking over to Milo's heartbroken face and grabbed his hand causing Milo to look at him shocked, "Listen, Milo, I just really want to thank you. I do, for everything," Then Zane hugged Milo as Milo stood there, frozen, "Thank you. Thank you so much," Zane said as he released Milo and stepped back to Ben.

"Don't you see, Milo, you were right," Ben told Milo, "You knew that we weren't meant to be together, that's why you never told me that you love me. Thank you," Milo was just speechless.

Ben then grabbed Zane's hand as music started playing. Both Zane and Ben started dancing. Milo just stood there, watching them dance until Evie walked up to him and pulled him back to their friends.

"Come on, Milo," Evie said as she brought Milo to the others while Zane and Ben continued dancing.

Carlos took Milo's hand, "Not too thrilled I risked my life for him."

They all watched as Zane and Ben bowed to each other before going back to dancing.

Lonnie came up behind Milo, "We're with you, Milo."

Jay came and stood behind Milo, "Let's get out of here."

Milo just nodded as he and his friends passed Ben and Zane, headed for the stairs.

'Is this a dream? Or a joke? Or am I just imagining things?' Milo thought. He had so many questions, yet no answers. Milo came out of his thoughts when Ben's parents stopped him.

"Milo," Beast said as he reached for Milo.

"We're so sorry. We had no idea," Belle told him.

"I'm gonna talk to him," Beast said as he let go of Milo.

Then Jane ran up the stairs before any of the Vks could reach the top, to Lumiere, "Lumiere, unveil the gift. They need to see it."

The lights went on Lumiere, "And now, for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece, designed especially for his Gentlemen."

The lights went on the other side of the boat, on curtains as everyone faced the other way. The curtains fell revealing a glass-stained art work that Ben made for Milo, causing everyone to start clapping.

The glass-stain art work had Ben kneeling in front of Milo, who was wearing a blue suit, that had purple embellishments on it. He had a lavender flower on his front pocket as he wore a small blue crown that had the symbol of a small dragon and his eyes and hair were blue.

Milo gasped, "Ben did that?"

"Yeah, he did," Mal and Evie answered.

"Oh, Ben knew who I was all along," Milo said as he, Mal and Evie walked down the stairs.

"He loves the real you," Evie told Milo.

"A true love," Milo stated.

"Yeah," Mal said.

"Told you," Carlos said with a chuckle causing the girls and Milo to laugh.

Ben was looking at the stained glass piece and Zane then quickly ran over to the stairs.

"Cover that back up!" Zane demanded Lumiere.

"I will not," Lumiere shot back.

Everyone was looking at Zane, even Ben, "Uh..." Zane let out a nervous chuckle, "Why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben?"

"I have an announcement!" Ben yelled, looking around. He then put his hand out for Zane to take, "Zane will be joining the court tonight as my Gentlemen."

"Son..." Beast started, taking a step forward.

"Not now dad!" Ben shouted, loudly causing Beast to step back. Everyone was giving off confused and scared looks, "Uh, so, as my gift, uh, to him," Ben continued, then he looked at Zane's eyes, "I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all!"

Everyone gasped and looked around to each other. Milo looked at Mal and Evie in shock and confusion.

"Fairy Godmother, bring down the barrier," Ben instructed her.

"I most certainly will not," Fairy Godmother denied.

"I am your King!" Ben shouted.

"Obey him," Zane added, rudely.

It took Milo a second to realize that... "Ben's been spelled," Milo told Mal and Evie.

"Zane must have found your spell book," Mal mentioned. Zane was saying stuff to Ben, like he was telling him what to do.

Milo looked up at the stained-glass, then back at Zane and Ben, then he walked down the stairs, "Ben." Zane and Ben looked over to Milo, more like Zane glaring at Milo.

"Ben," Milo walked over to them, "Look at me."

"No, look at me," Zane told him, "You love me, remember?"

"No, you don't," Milo disagreed.

"Yes, you do," Zane fought back.

"Ben, look at me," Milo instructed again.

"Bring down the barrier, now!" Zane ordered to Fairy Godmother.

"I do not take orders from you," Fairy Godmother told him.

"Ben." Zane looked back at him, starting to get angry.

"Ben. I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough and I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realize that yourself but, Ben, that's me," Milo pointed at the stained-glass.

"Please," Zane said, rolling his eyes as Ben looked back at the stained-glass.

"I'm part Isle and part Auradon," Milo continued.

"Ben, eyes over here," Zane demanded as he pulled Ben to look at him. Ben looked at him but looked back at Milo.

"And, Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be," Milo continued.

"Don't listen to him," Zane was trying to tell Ben.

"Ben, I know what love feels like now," Milo nervously chuckled, "Ben. Of course I love you. Ben, I've always loved you," Milo leaned in and cupped Ben's face and kissed him. Milo slowly pulled away after a few seconds.

Ben's lips slowly started turning into a smile, "Milo." Milo smiled as they put their foreheads together.

"True love's kiss. Works every time," Evie stated.

"Ugh! Give it to me!" Zane ran up to Fairy Godmother, who was holding her magic wand.

"No!" Fairy Godmother yelled. Evie was trying to hold Zane's arm back, "Guards! Seize him!" Fairy Godmother yelled, holding her magic wand back.

Zane ran to the railing and looked down at the water, then turned around as everyone came up to him.

"No! No, stop!" Milo stopped everyone, "Please, stop! Zane, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain and you have to believe me because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something that you really want."

Zane was looking at Milo as he was talking then looked at Ben, who had concern in his eyes. Zane looked down at his bracelet, which had a small shell on it. It started glowing as Milo started to walk towards him. Then Zane turned around, climbed the railing and jumped into the water.

"No! No! Zane!" Milo yelled.

"Zane!" Ben yelled as everyone looked over the railing and saw the water splash.

Then the water started to spin and there was a glowing yellow light. Then Zane popped up out of the water and the water splash over everyone and the boat. Zane had turned into an octopus and laughed wickedly.

"True love's kiss won't defeat this. The world will know my name!" Zane announced.

Then he swung a tentacle at everyone. All of them screamed, trying to dodge it. He swung another one, everyone tried to dodge it again, blocking the giant tentacle. Milo walked to the other side, breathing heavily. His eyes started glowing blue.

"Milo?" Ben asked as he looked at him.

Milo looked over at him, still breathing heavily. Then there was blue and purple smoke started forming around him. The next you know Milo turned into a dragon.

"Come on Milo! Let's finish this once and for all," Zane yelled.

Milo roared loud before flying off into the air as Zane laughed at him. Everyone looked at him as Milo blew fire at Zane. He dodged it and swung his tentacle at him as Milo flew near the boat. Everyone ducked as Milo flew down and clawed Zane's face.

"Ahh!" Zane cried. He swung a tentacle at Milo, splashing some water on him. Milo roared, flew up and blew a giant fireball at him. Zane's eyes widened and ducked underwater only to come back up, creating a giant wave.

"Watch out!" Ben yelled. The boat rocked and shook. Everyone threw left to right.

Ben then came to the railing and he let out a proud, loud beast roar. Ben then took his jacket off along with his crown, handing it to Carlos and Jay. He then jumped overboard as everyone called out his name. Ben poked his head from underneath the cold freezing water.

"Zane! Milo! Stand down!" Ben said, "That's enough! This has to stop! The fighting has to stop! Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy but we'll be brave enough to try. Zane, I know you want what's best for the Isle. Help me make a difference."

He then looked at Milo, "Milo, you know this isn't you and you know I know this isn't you. Fighting is not what you resort to. This doesn't make you better than your mother, So please stop," He begged.

Everyone looked at Zane, waiting for an answer. Zane stared at Ben as Milo growled at him. Zane held up his tentacle and gave Ben his ring before smiling sadly and diving underwater.

Jay and Carlos helped Ben out of the water and gave him a towel. Everyone congratulated him for that heroic action. Milo roared as he flew onto the ship as everyone looked over to him. Everyone gasped when they saw Milo's suit change. Milo was wearing the suit, that was the same in the glass-stained art work. Milo patted the fire from his suit before looking at Ben, who chuckled at the sight of him. Milo smile at Ben before he bowed to Ben as Ben bowed back to him. He stood up and he walked down the stairs. Evie and Mal met him at the bottom.

"Whoa," Milo let out a breath, "So I did not know that I could do that."

"Tell me about it. That makes the two of us," Mal said.

"Make that three," Evie added.

"Shall we?" Mal and Evie joked as they held out their arms.

"We shall," Milo said as he linked arms with them. They let go of their arms once Milo was in front of Ben. Milo smiled at Ben then Ben grabbed his waist and pulled him in as they shared a kiss.

"All right, all right, all right, all right," Carlos cuts in as he pulls back Ben.

"I owe you guys so much," Ben told the Vks.

"Yeah," They all said.

"Got that right," Carlos patted Ben's back.

"Just a little bit," Mal replied.

"If there's anything that you need or anything that I can do for you," Ben explained.

"Um... Actually... There is, Ben," Evie spoke up and looked over at the Isle, "I know a girl who'd... who'd really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy, she's like a little sister to me."

"Then she should come," Ben smiled.

"Okay," Evie chuckled, "Okay, great."

Ben looked at Milo and smiled at him.

"Actually, um..." Evie spoke up, again as everyone laughed, "Ben, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us who deserve a second chance. Can I maybe get you a list?"

"Yes, yes," Ben answered, "Absolutely. Please."

"Whoo!" Everyone cheered.

One of the guards came up to Milo "Sir Milo, we found your spell book below deck. Zane had it." He gave Milo his spell book.

"Ooh," Milo said, looking at it, "Um..." he cleared her throat, "You know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother."

"Okay, that's me," Fairy Godmother replied as she walked up, "Thank you. Mmm-hmm."

"This belongs in the museum," Milo told her.

"It does, yes and I'm gonna take it," Fairy Godmother said as she took the spell book from Milo.

"Go for it," Milo smiled, then looked at Ben, "I'm not gonna be needing it anymore."

Ben smiled, then Milo kicked the water, splashing Ben, then Ben did the same to Milo. Ben pulled Milo closer to him as Milo tilled his crown while everyone cheered.

Ben

Looking back at yesterday
I thought I gave it everything
But still there's so much road ahead of me

Milo

When I looked into your eyes
I guess I didn't recognize
Who we are and all that we can be

Milo and Ben

Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
'Cause in your heart is where it all begins

Everyone

We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)

Carlos and Evie

There's something special that I've learned
It's together we can change the world
Everybody's got something that they can bring

Milo, Mal, Jay

When you take a look inside yourself
Do you wish that you were something else?
But who you are is who you need to be

Milo, Mal, Evie

Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
'Cause in your heart is where it all begins

Everyone

We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)

Mal and Milo

We all can do a part
We know that it can be the start
To bring about the difference that we need (yeah)

Ben and Evie

I promise we can work this out
I promise we can see it through
Don't you know it's up to me

Everyone

It's up to me and you

We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)

{ZANE}

What?
You didn't think this was the end of the story,
Did you?

----------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Descendants 2 is finished!!! Now on to Descendants 3!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.9K 55
š“š‡š„ š’šŽš šŽš… š“š‡š„ š„šš„šŒš˜ āŽ¢ ā For who could ever learn to love a beast. āž ā Anthony, I will forever be a beast in everyone's eyes and if y...
12.5K 354 14
š…š„š‹š‹ šˆš š‹šŽš•š„ š–šˆš“š‡ š€ šƒš„ š•šˆš‹ šŸ‘ āŽ¢ ā Let her sleep. For when she wakes, she will move mountains. āž ā Aaron? āž ā Yeah? āž ā I'm really...
38K 767 10
Maximus Bertha, Son of Maleficent, brother of Mal. But he prefers Max. Max and Mal, along with their other friends, Jay, Evie, And Carlos, are sent o...
172K 2.2K 25
Hi, I'm Mal's older sister. We don't get along at all. I am best friends with Uma, Gil, and Harry. Harry and I have a weird relationship. We just lov...