unknown number ʳᵃⁿᵇᵒᵒ

By mellohiify

IN WHICH a boy texts the wrong number OR she receives a text from a pretty boy with no name [ranboo x oc] #1... More

1
2
3
4
5
INTERMISSION 1
6
7
8
we intrrupt this program for an important message from our sponsors.
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
INTERMISSION 3
16
17
18
19
20
ending notes
:D
>:3
DISCORD

INTERMISSION 2

18.3K 679 199
By mellohiify

trigger warning:
  - getting ran over
summary of this chapter will be at the end.

"coraline! slow down!"
the six-year-old ran down the sidewalk, ignoring the pleads of her friend from behind her. the laughs and giggles of young school-girls filled the late september air.
"its not my fault you're so slow!" coraline stuck her tongue out at ford, her best friend since pre-school.
she sat on the curb, legs sprawled out against the asphalt. ford had gone inside their home to set down their bag. with closed eyes and a calm mind, coraline was at peace until the car came.
the excruciating pain in her legs didn't hit until she was in the ambulance, fading in and out of consciousness.

SUMMARY:
we see what happened to coraline during the incident, and the abruptness of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.6K 51
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED quackityxoc in which, quackity messages the wrong number and finds himself enjoying her company or in which lauren receive...
2.8K 137 15
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎..... ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜' 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗...
268K 14.6K 67
❝ I think we could do it if we tried. ❞ in which Theodore just wanted to vibe on a popular minecraft server with his brother, ...
102K 4.6K 24
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟." "𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤." or 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, Ranboo accidentally come...