Writing Guide

By neolfanfic

This is my unofficial writing guide. Here, you'll find advices that could help you write your own story, base... More

Plot
Writing style
Grammar
Characters

Disclaimer

1.7K 77 8
By neolfanfic

*****

Hello, there!

Before anything else, I want to say that I am not a professional writer. 

This writing guide is only based on my own experience. A lot of people have been asking me advices about writing and that's why I decided to publish this, in hope I could help some of you. Now, you are perfectly free to take my advices into account or not. It's up to you.

With that being said, enjoy my writing guide!

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...