I'm Sorry // Irene x reader...

By dubdubuuu

" What if we rewrite the stars and change our past?" In which y/n had a bad past with the famous idol, bae jo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (finale)
epilogue
Book 2!!!

chapter 11

1.5K 89 36
By dubdubuuu

I'm backkkkk~~

_____________

Y/n pov~

I shouldn't be here at the first place. 

The room fills with awkwardness after I showed up because Perrie called me. She sounded so emergency so I thought something was wrong but oh boy, I'm so dumb.

" Let's continue shall we?" Jade broke the silence as she stood and pulled perrie with her. I glared at my sister one more time before excusing myself.

I'm not supposed to be here in the first place so why bother staying.

I bid my goodbye to everyone and when it comes to Irene's turn, I tried to smile widely though she doesn't even looked up to me.

" Sorry.." I muttered underneath my breath to her. I wasn't sure whether she hear it or not but if she do, I hope she really does forgive me.

I took my leave and quickly dialled Renjun for a hangouts. After two ringing, that dumb kid finally answered. 

" Where are you?? Let's meet up."

______

" I seriously doesn't understand you bro.."

He turned to me with serious face while holding his beer. I replied back with confused face making him groaned loudly.

" Do you actually like her or not?"

" Ehhh, why so sudd-"

" Just answer it pabo."

" Fine.. I do.."

Suddenly he smacked my head very hard making me winced loudly in pain. " Dude the fuck was that?!" I shouted in anger while rubbing my head. He stared me with emotionless face before shot back with a question I wasn't ready for.

" So why did you push her when you know it all too well that she likes you too?"

That question did really threw me off. Why did I push her? We were in love but I shut her up from me. As in the end we both ended up hurting.

Maybe I'm just a coward who afraid to every consequences that might happen when we both are together while Irene was already ready to let it all go.

I stood up from my seat and went to grab the mic prepared there. I called renjun to meet at karaoke centre so here we are. I can feel his eyes eyeing me from behind, waiting for my next moves.

I chose the song that I wanted to sing and press play button. Soon enough, a familiar rhythm fill the room.

" You were right. I shouldn't have done that.." I said through the mic while facing renjun with teary eyes. I saw how his eyes turned into concern one when he noticed my silent tears.

" Darling, when I'm fast asleep, I've seen this person watching me.." I started to sing the lyrics with cracked voice.

Saying, "Is it worth it? Is it worth it? Tell me, is it worth it?" Oh

Guess there is something, and there is nothing

There is nothing in between

And in my eyes, there is a tiny dancer

Watching over me, he's singing

"She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy"

He's singing, "She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook"

I stopped and faced renjun who's now looking at me with understanding eyes. He muttered something but I'm glad that I'm not that drunk so I can read his lips.

" P.A.B.O.."

" EHhhh?!!"

He snorted and got up from his seat, walking towards me. " You're such a coward y/n.." He sighed and patted my shoulder softly. 

" I know.." I giggled at how depressing I sound just now. If perrie was here, she will definitely laughing at how hopeless I'm now.

But what if Irene saw me like this?

Bish, why am I even thinking about it. She probably hate me now after what happened. Gosh I'm so fucking dumb. I wish I could explain to her instead of running away.

" But then again, it's astronomy, we're two worlds apart.."

_______

3rd person pov~

Perrie went out from the studio and grabbed her phone when she heard it ringing continously. She put the phone close to her ear as a familiar voice greeted her.

" Really? Okay, I will be there." With that the call ended. The blonde girl sighed and started to pack her belongings, earning a confuse stares from her members.

" Where are you going?" Jade asked in her thick georgia accent. Perrie turned to her members before waving her phone.

" That damn kid is drunk again so I need to pick her up." She spoke while shooking her head. 

" But your turn is after jesy."

" Ughh you're right.. Can I take an excuse?"

" I'm afraid you can't.. Remember, we need to go back to London the next two days." Leigh pointed out making perrie slouched back to the sofa there. She scratched her nape while thinking a solution of the problem now she faced.

Suddenly a small yet deep voice cut her thoughts.

" I can help.."

____

" Y/n, are you okay??" Jaemin asked the girl, looking back briefly to see how jeno coping up with drunk renjun. Instead of getting any reply, y/n turned to the charming boy beside her and giggled.

" Oh my god! I'm such an idiot~~"

Jaemin frowned hearing the older words. Y/n was walking with wobbly legs, trying to reach the counter when she suddenly trip over her own shoes. The boy eyes widen as he ran towards the older and held her arms tightly.

" Are you oka-"

" GET. YOUR. HANDS. OFF. HER."

A stern voice echoed inside the karaoke room as jaemin averted his gaze to the door, revealing a girl in brown coat, glaring at him. He gulped hard, feeling his hands trembling in fear but soon relaxed when he recognized who was it.

" Ahh Irene noona. Do you see y/n's sister by any chance?" Jaemin asked in happy tone, still holding y/n who looked like already fell into deep slumber. The brunette girl ignored the boy words, eyes still focused on jaemin's hands on y/n.

" I got her from here. You can go and take care of your bandmate." She gritted her teeth silently, trying hard not to snatch the other girl, right there, right now. 

Jaemin nodded his head nervously and pushed y/n slowly to the older. He bid a goodbye and quickly ran to his bandmates. Irene looked back to where jaemin left and broke a small giggles.

" Tskk tskk kid.." She shook her head, pulling out her phone and dialled perrie's number.

" WHERE IS SHE??!!" Perrie shouted as soon as she picked up the call. Irene pushed her phone to the younger beside her for her sister to get a better view.

" YAH YOU DUMB KID!! WAKE UPP!!" Irene cringed at the loud voice and shook y/n softly. After a few attempts, y/n groaned then rubbing her eyes tiredly.

She exclaimed excitedly when she saw perrie on phone. " Yo pez!! Is that youww??"  She slurred and jumped like a kid.

" Whose voice is that?" Jade asked from the other line which alarmed the drunk girl earlier.

" J-Doggh!! I'm hewereeeeee!!!" 

" Oh my god.. This is the worst one I ever saw her being drunk.." 

" LENNYYYYYY!!"

" Okay that's enough."

Y/n pouted at her sister words and walked back to her chair, sulking. The older chuckled seeing this soft side from the latter before focusing back to her phone.

" Irene.."

" Hmm, yes?"

" I know she did something bad to you but I don't know what it is, she won't tell me.."

"..."

" Please take a good care of her."

Just then, Irene broke out a smile and nodded her head.

" Sure will do."

Irene ended the call and faced the drunk girl. She went closer to the latter, shooking her a little before deciding to just support the latter walking.

" Yahh why are you so heavy?" She asked as they walked out from the karaoke centre. Y/n hummed in response, not feeling her best to answer any question.

The brunette girl called a cab and pushed y/n inside slowly, making sure not to harm the latter. 

______

She brought y/n up to her room and let the latter collapsed on her bed. Stretching her arms a little, she went to get a wet towel to wipe the girl body.

" Okay.. Where should we start?" She asked herself, holding a wet towel with trembling hands. 

" Relax joohyun, you have done this a lot of time to your members.." She calmed herself and started pulling out y/n's top.

" Oh god.." Her face went red when she saw y/n's body. She mentally cursed inside her head, trying hard not to hurt the half naked girl infront of her. She bit her lips and closed her eyes.

" This will do."

She quicken her pace and finished everything within 15 minutes. " Okay that was hella fast. New record I guess." She buttoned up the latter shirt still with trembling hands.

Suddenly y/n hold her hands and pulled the timid girl onto her. Irene eyes widen as she blushed when she noticed how closed they were.

" Y-Y/n?"

"  I feel bad..."

" What do you mean?"

" Yah renjun, why does your hands feel soft like a woman?"

Irene frowned when she heard a certain boy's name. " Are you oka-"

" Yes, I admit it, I like her okay.. There you go."

" Huh?"

" I like that damn idol girl. I'm scared to admit it before but now I'm fucking confident that I like he-Wait no, I love her already."

Irene's mind went blank hearing those words. Her thoughts keep replaying the same things over and over.

" Who the fuck is the girl y/n talking about?"

She hissed silently in her mind, cursing the girl whom she never ever met. Feeling hurt, she pushed y/n and got up, ready to walk away but her curiosity is eating her up. Argh to the hell it is.

" W-Who is that g-girl y/n?"

The latter scrunched her face at renjun question, welp, that was what she thought. " What do you mean ' who is that girl '? Dude, she is literally the person we have been talking about for the past week."

There was a long pause before y/n continued.

" She is Bae joohyun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 960 56
(n.) 'someone who loves darkness & nights' An insomniac detective stressing over life and a mute girl occupying the orphanage behind, the simple enco...
7.3K 509 29
"Is he a human or is he something else?", She thought. "I wanna find her but i dont want to..cause.. she'll get in danger if i do so. But where are y...
157K 4.6K 27
Y/n runs into a kpop idol from her favorite group, who's on the run from a mob of fans. What will happen when she pretends to not know who he is? Wi...
31.4K 929 18
The story of Kim Y/N isn't finished yet. This is a story of an independent woman who went though a break up twice. With the support of her close frie...