Hunter's Game (Book Two of th...

By EmmaConnolly379

Twenty four year old, Asher 'Ash' Hunter has a reputation as an Alpha who never loses. But by deciding to cho... More

Temporary Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Foreword

1.2K 44 0
By EmmaConnolly379

Avery Hunter. A name that drew fear and respect from all in the supernatural world. An alpha of alpha, a werewolf of infamous legend who brought packs to their knees and under his rule.

His sons, destined to follow in his footsteps, surrounded by enemies and in control of some of the most powerful packs in existence these brothers have their hands full. Can they find true love against all the odds? Or will their father's legacy lead them all into darkness?

Welcome, to the continuation of the Hunter Chronicles...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
772 60 18
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...
565K 12.8K 45
''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs. And there stood the most amazing looking man I have ever s...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...