LOST and FOUND

By SinsNChaos

V is known in fashion world as a perfectionist designer while JK is the newly appointed Director of the compa... More

Meet the Casts
CEO meets the BOSS
ICE and FIRE
Google what's Good
Uncle JJ and Baby Yanna
Lost and Found

EPILOGUE, JUSTICE FOR YANNA

1.7K 96 52
By SinsNChaos

HELLO MY LOVES, 

SO THIS IS THE AU WHERE MY BABY GIRL VII AND I MET! AND SHE JUST WON'T SHUT UP HOW I ENDED THIS FIC IN MY TWITTER ACCOUNT SO SHE SENT ME THIS! SHE WROTE AN EPILOGUE OF THE AU LOST AND FOUND! 

I DIDN'T CHANGE ANY PART OF THIS SO LET'S GO AND ENJOY MY BABY'S WRITING! 

ALSO, VII WRITES IN TWITTER TOO, YOU COULD GO AND CHECK HER ACCOUNT @romanseven_

-K  

EPILOGUE

Taehyung still can't believe how everything in his life suddenly changed just in a short period of time after meeting the person whom he thought kidnapped his only daughter.

After the night Jungkook confessed to him, they both decided to finally move into the mansion where the newly renovated room of Yanna is waiting for them. At first Taehyung wants to protest about the idea but seeing Yanna's excited face makes him forget all his worries.

Taehyung is now busy preparing their breakfast when he heard a knock from the door.

Yanna who is in playing with her toys at the living room heard it too, so she immediately stood up and hurriedly went to the door while leaving all her toys behind.

The moment she opened the door, Yanna instantly throws herself to Jungkook who is also happy seeing his princess.

"Daddy!" Yanna shrieked with excitement before she starts peppering Jungkook her small kisses.

"Good morning my princess. Ready to go to school?"

"Yes Daddy, Yanna is excwited to go to today."

Taehyung smiled the moment he heard the exchange of the two while he finishes fixing the table. It's still early so they still have the time to eat their breakfast before bringing Yanna to her school.

Jungkook and Yanna enters the kitchen right after Taehyung is finished with what he is doing. Jungkook put down Yanna on her chair and went to give Taehyung a kiss on his forehead before pulling the chair for Taehyung and went to his own seat.

They finished their breakfast peacefully and Yanna excitedly get her bag and patiently wait for his Papa and Daddy to finish cleaning up the table.

Yanna is excited to meet her classmates today and show to the whole class her drawing for their show and tell, Ms. Lee even told them yesterday that the Parents will be present on the said program.

So Yanna did her best to practice her speech for her parents and make them proud.

"Princess come on? Let's go to school now." Taehyung said while waiting for her and hold her hand.

The three gets out of the flat and proceed to the parking lot to where Jungkook's car is. Taehyung opens the door for his daughter and put him on his own car seat at Jk's car.

He's about to close the door when Jk stops him.

"I'll do it baby, get inside now" Jungkook said with a sweet smile on his face. Tae said his soft 'thank you' to the younger before finally going inside the car.

Jk close the door and jogs to the other side and also get in.

"Papa? Daddy? You will cwome to our show and twell right?" Yanna ask them with excitement.

Jk and Tae looked at each other and smile. Jk look at the rear mirror to see his little princess before he answers.

"Of course princess, Papa and Daddy will be there."

After a few minutes they already reach the school and leave Yanna to Ms. Lee after shower the little angel her kisses.

The couple went to the office peacefully and did their designated works.

Now this is the thing, when Jk and Tae made their relationship official, they promise to their selves that they will still treat each other professionally when they are inside the JJ's House of Fashion building.

At first Jk wants to appeal on the idea but them he thinks that its also right to keep their relationship private enough to avoid some issues.

Jk is now in the middle of a meeting with Jieun, one of the famous Fashion Designer in Korea that wants to collab with them for her incoming Autumn Collection.

Meanwhile on Taehyung's office, the older starts to get uncomfortable the moment he heard from Beomgyu about the person Jk has a meeting to.

Of course Taehyung knows who is she, Jieun is one of his colleagues when he was still a student back then, and he is also updated how that girl openly admitted to public his admiration toward the CEO of the JJ's House of Fashion which happens to be his boyfriend.

You know you can't blame him, having a boyfriend who is perfect like him is really kinda scary especially now that everyone is really doing their best just to be close at him. Taehyung suddenly regret his decision for disagreeing about Jk's idea on announcing their relationship. So trust him when he tried, I repeat he tried to stop himself going inside the office but the information about that girl might hitting on his Jk is really getting into him.

Taehyung got out of his office and walk towards the CEO's office when the door suddenly open and he saw how Jieun hugs Jk before leaving.

The designer immediately looked away and step aside when he saw Jieun approaching him.

But to his surprise Jieun stops in front of him with a wide smile on her face.

'The fxck this bitch want?' Taehyung said to himself while making his best to fake his smile towards the woman in front of him.

"Taehyung? Kim Taehyung right? Its me Jieun!"

"Yeah, Lee Jieun of course I remember you." Taehyung said while trying his best to smile.

"Yeah, I just got a meeting Mr. Jeon. Nice seeing you!" She said and finally walk towards the elevator.

Jungkook who is just observing what is happening, had now a chance to move and talk to the older since he needs to know what time when will they go to the school to watch Yanna's show and tell.

"Mr. Kim, can I ta—"

"To the car Mr. Jeon. NOW."

Taehyung didn't let him answer again and just went to the elevator leaving Jk standing there dumbfounded.

Jungkook remain confused as he walks towards the elevator and followed the designer.

They now both on Jungkook's car but Taehyung is still quiet that makes the other worry more.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked after turning on his seat to face the other and see him properly.

"Tae, can you please talk to me so I can know what the problem is?" Jungkook asked again, hoping that this time Taehyung will talk to him.

Taehyung sighs. He really can't believe how immature he act today towards Jungkook, but he can't help it to feel the fear and insecurity everytime Jungkook will have a meeting or talking to someone who has something towards him. He just can't.

The thing is he really do trust Jungkook that he will never cheat on him, but he never trust anyone around him that will have a motive just because they know who and what he is.

Jungkook is still waiting for his response, but when he feel like Taehyung will not answer him he ask again.

"Tae, baby please can you—" He wasn't able to complete what he's about to say when Taehyung blurted something.

"Let's announce our relationship." Taehyung said firmly that stunned them both.

Jungkook blinked a few times while processing what Taehyung just said.

"Why? I mean I don't opposed the idea but what change your mind—" Jungkook is about to finished his sentence when he remembers the sudden change of Taehyung's mood the moment he comes out of his office with Jieun awhile ago.

"Did you got jealous because of Jieun?"

Taehyung bowed his head trying to hide the his slowly burning face because of embarrassment. But Jk just soft giggles at him after seeing his cute reaction.

"Baby listen to me." He paused and lifts Taehyung's chin so the older can look at him before continuing.

"Always remember that you and Yanna will always be my number priority in life okay? And there will be no other person can enter this heart because its already occupied by the both of you. I will never look for another because baby, you and princess are more than enough for me." Jungkook said and kissed him softly on his forehead.

What Jungkook said makes the older melt again and make him fall for him even more if that's even possible to say. Taehyung cupped the other's face and kiss him deep and passionately. Both of them ended the kiss when they both need some air to breath.

Jungkook starts to drive going to Yanna's school after stealing some more kisses to Taehyung that is now smiling beside him while holding his hand and play with it.

***The program is about to start when the couple finally arrived at the classroom. They greeted by Yanna's teacher and show where they would seat, when they saw their little princess quietly sitting on her chair while holding her artwork on her small hands.

Ms. Lee greets all the parents before she introduce the first student that will do her show and tell.

Yanna look at his papa and daddy's direction then she look down on her art work that she's holding. She starts to get nervous, because awhile ago some of her classmates called her drawing weird for having to daddies that makes her hesitant to do her presentation.

She starts to bite her lip to control herself from crying while looking again to her parents that is smile to her. She can't. No she's scared. Yanna stand on her chair and runs outside, Taehyung and Jk got worried and immediately stand on their seat but Jk stops Taehyung and told him that he will handle this.

Jungkook went outside and saw her little princess sitting on the floor while crying. Jungkook quickly walks towards the girl and lift her as yanna wraps her tiny arms on Jk's neck while she keeps on crying.

Jungkook draw small circles on her back to calm her down.

'Probably she's just nervous because we are here to watch her.'

"Hey princess what happen?" Jungkook said softly to the little girl.

"Daddy is our famiwy weiwrd?" Yanna said still burying her face on the crook of Jk's neck.

Jungkook got stunned by the question ask by him. Weird? Who even told her that? Jungkook made a mental note to her teacher about this matter later after the program. Jungkook took a deep breath before answering her daughter.

"Princess can look at daddy?" Jungkook said that immediately obeys by the little girl, he wipes her tears and take the seat behind him so he can put her on his lap.

"We are not a weird family baby. Never think something like that okay? Some people might not understand but that's not the point. What more important is, you have a kind heart to help other people, you have a big heart to love other people and you have a wide mind to understand other people. As long as you know that you are happy without hurting them its okay. Now whoever told you that about our family may not yet understand, that's why you have to be a good person to make them understand. Okay princess? Always remember that papa and daddy loves you very very much."

"Yanna loves papa and daddy too." She said as she pepper Jungkook a lot of small kisses.

Jungkook brings her inside again as he go back to his seat beside Taehyung.

"What happen?" Taehyung ask with a worry on his tone, but Jungkook just hold his hand and smile at him before answering.

"She's just nervous don't worry." Taehyung nods and look back in front when they heard Yanna's name being called.

Yanna stands up and look at her papa and daddy who is smiling so proudly back at her before she shows to the other parents her work.

She saw how many of the parents whisper at her work, so she look at them and smiled proudly at them.

The moment Taehyung saw her baby's artwork he can't help but cry, he feels so happy right now seeing his baby standing there. But what makes him more surprise is when Yanna starts to say her speech.

"Hello, My name is Kim Yanna. I'm fouw years owd. This is my papa, this my daddy and this me. This is our famiwy." Yanna paused and look at his parents before continuing again.

"Papa and daddy wuvvs yanna soo soo much. They make yanna happy. Papa cowk yanna's favowite cown and daddy always cawwy yanna. I want to thank daddy and papa for making me laugh evewyday and give kithes befowe sweeping. They always towd me to be kind always and love othew people no matter what. I love my pawents. And this is my show and tell. Thank you." Yanna said before bowing to them.

And to her surprise all the parents in front of her are now crying so she starts to panic thinking that she did something bad. Taehyung immediately sense it and runs towards Yanna to hug to tightly, followed by Jungkook.

"Papa did yanna say something bad?" Yanna said still looking at the other parents.

"No baby, what you said is beautiful. And I'm so proud of you baby. I love you so much." Taehyung said before kissing the little girl's temple and hug her again.

The program went fast and they decided to go home since they know how tired Yanna is.

It took a couple of minutes before Taehyung realize that they're not going towards their flat but to the Jeon's Mansion.

"Guk, are we visiting your mom?" Taehyung asked in confusion because he can't remember that Jia told them to pay a visit although he doesn't mind at all.

Jungkook didn't answer him and just continue to driving until they already reached the mansion.

Since Jia is on a trip right now, they were greeted by the two maids to the house. Taehyung is still confused what they are doing here until Jungkook told him to follow him upstairs.

Jungkook opens the door and wait for them to reach beside him before letting them in.

It's a cute pink room, its kinda big but its really beautiful. After Taehyung saw everything he turns to Jungkook who is also looking at him while waiting for his reaction.

"You like it?"

"Jungkook.. I-I don't know what to say I mean, its beautiful." Taehyung said as he looks again on the room.

"It is beautiful, I really took an effort to make Yanna comfortable in her room."

And with that Yanna ask her papa to bring him down only to go and hug Jungkook's legs. So the CEO crouches to hug the little properly who keeps to squealing while saying thank you to him.

The two laugh by her after seeing Yanna excitedly went to play with her new toys on her new room, she even put Jungkook and Taehyung away and told them to give some privacy for awhile as she plays inside her room.

"Now I don't think making her sleep later would be easier." Taehyung said while giggles because of her daughters cuteness.

"Let her be, she wants to enjoy her first day so.." Jungkook before guiding Taehyung towards their new room that is beside Yanna's room.

They both sit on the couch inside the room, and by that moment its only when Taehyung realize how tiring this day is. Jungkook let him lean on his shoulder while massaging the designer's soft hand.

They stayed on the position when Jungkook speaks.

"Tae.."

"Hmm?" Taehyung ask trying to fight his sleepiness because of what Jungkook is doing.

"You know that I love you right?"

Taehyung suddenly sits properly and face the younger.

"Of course why?"

"I know everything happened between us seems to be a little fast, its just like been more than a month but its been like we know each other for years now. Tae you know that can't leave without you and yanna in my life. Both of you make me realize that being inside a house doesn't mean you're home already, but when you and yanna came? I've never been home like this before. So.."

Jungkook stands up and kneel in front of Taehyung, that makes the latter gasped.

"How does being my official husband sounds like to you?" Jungkook asked after getting the ring inside his pocket.

"Will you marry me Kim Taehyung and be with me forever?"

Taehyung starts to cry when she heard the question he never though that will ask to him. When Yanna came to his life all he did was to plan for his daughter's future and putting himself aside.

Who would have thought that someone like Jungkook which is his boss will love not only him but also his daughter? Who would have thought that the walls he build around him will be successfully climbed by a man name Jeon Jungkook.

So at that moment Taehyung never stop to say thank you to the heavens for sending him someone like this man who is more than what he ever asked for.

Taehyung smile to him before saying his answer.

"Y-yes, of course Gukkie, I will marry you!" Taehyung said and Jungkook immediately put him the ring before hugging the designer.

"Thank you Gukkie. Thank you for coming to our life."

"No baby, Thank you, thank you letting me come in yours and Yanna's life. I love you so much."

Both of them ended it with a slow and deep kiss, pouring all their emotions to that one deep kiss.

Sometimes its not about long your relationship is with a person, its not how much you've given or received; its not how many times you've helped each other. Its how much you value each other.

Remember a relationship is not based on the length of time you spent together, its based on the foundation you've build together.

The end

-romanseven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.9K 24
This story is purely based on my imaginations ♥️✨ This story is about A cute Loving Family it focuses more on taekook as parents Here you'll get to...
123K 8.2K 56
Sometimes only love isn't enough, we have to trust the one we love more than ourselves but when that trust is broken everything falls apart and there...
13.7K 829 4
Short Stories One-shots Two-shots ~taekook - Illustration credit to respectful artist!
196K 12.2K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...