π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Asylum part 1

3.6K 91 22
By The_Tomboy_13

A/n

Hey, you guys! I'm back, I just want to say thank y'all so much for 2.4K reads! It means the world to me!

__________________________

"Just call us if you hear anything. Thanks." Sam ended the phone call.

"Caleb hasn't heard from him?" Dean asked looking down at the book in his hands.

"Nope. Neither has Jefferson or pastor Jim. What about the journal? Any leads in there?" Sam asked.

"No. Same last time I looked. Nothing I can make out." Dean chuckled. "I love the guy, but I swear he writes like freaking yoda."

"You know, maybe we should call the feds, file a missing persons." Sam said.

"We already talked about this. Dad would be pissed if we put the feds in his tail." Dean stated.

"I don't care anymore." Sam said.

Dean sighed and glanced up at Alison who was jumping up and down on the bed.

"Alison, I told you to got to bed." Dean said.

"No!" Alison yelled.

Dean didn't know what was up, but Alison had been like this since they left Kansas.

"You have til the count of three. One." Dean started counting, Sam shifted in his seat uncomfortably while Alison continued jumping. "Two."

Alison stuck her tongue out at Dean.

"That's it." Dean said as he got up out of his chair.

Before Alison could run away, dean grabbed her and spanked her then made her sit down. Alison huffed and crossed her arms.

"You mean!" She yelled.

"I'm mean? Oh, I'll give you mean. You're grounded. No tv. No legos. No bear. Nothing." Dean told her.

Alison held in her angry tears.

"Bitch." She muttered but dean caught it.

Before he could spank the girl again, Sam stepped in.

"Okay, you two. Calm down, especially you." He pointed to Alison.

He picked Alison up.

"Apologize." He told her.

"Sowwy." She said hesitantly.

"Good, now go to bed." Sam said putting her under the covers.

Alison huffed and dean sighed as he sat back in his chair.

Sam gave him a small look of sympathy.

"Thanks Sam." Dean said in a low tone.

"It's not a problem, dean."

Then deans phone began ringing causing him to get up again.

"I mean, after all that happened back in Kansas— he should have been there. You said so yourself." Sam said as if their conversation never paused, Dean started digging around for his phone. "You tried to call him and nothing."

"I know. Where the hell is my cellphone?" Dean said.

"You know, he could be dead for all we know." Sam stated.

"Don't say that." Dean said. "He's not dead. He's—"

"He's what? He's hiding? He's busy?" Sam questioned.

Dean finally found his phone, and just as he did it stopped ringing. He flipped it open, then scoffed.

"I don't believe it." He said.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Its a— a text message. It's coordinates." Dean told his brother.

~~~

"You think dad was texting us?" Sam questioned dean.

"He's given us coordinates before."

"The man can barely work a toaster, dean." Sam pointed out.

"Sam, this is good news. It means he's okay— or alive."

"Well, was there a number on the caller I.D.?" Sam asked.

"It said unknown."

"Okay, well, where do the coordinates point?"

"That's the interesting part. Rockford, Illinois." Dean said.

"Okay, and that's interesting how?" Sam questioned.

"I checked the local Rockford paper. Take a look at this." Dean turned the laptop to Sam.

Sam stepped closer as Dean clicked on a picture.

"This cop, Walter Kelly, come home from his shift, shoots his wife, then puts the gun in his mouth and shoots his brains out. And earlier that night, Kelly and his partner responded to a call at the Roosevelt asylum." Dean explained.

"Okay, I'm not following. What does this have to do with us?" Sam asked.

"Dad earmarked the same asylum in the journal. Let's see." He flipped through the journal. "Here. Seven unconfirmed sightings, two deaths— till last week, at least. I think this is where he wants us to go." Dean said.

Sam scoffed and got up from the bed.

"This is a job. Dad wants us to work a job." He said.

"Maybe we'll meet up with him. Maybe he's here." Dean said.

"Maybe he's not. He could be sending us there by ourselves to hunt this thing."

"Who cares? If he wants us there, it's good enough for me." Dean said as he got up closing the laptop.

"This doesn't strike you as weird— the texting, the coordinates?" Sam questioned.

"Sam. Dads telling us to go somewhere. We're going." Dean stated.

Dean went to get Alison, but just as he touched her arm she jolted awake.

"Whoa! Alison, calm down. It's just me." Dean said.

Alison started crying. Dean looked back at Sam who shrugged, then looked back at Alison.

"Alison, what's wrong?" Dean asked her.

She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, dean picked her up and bounced her gently, trying to get her to calm down.

"Ali, baby, what's the matter?" Dean asked again.

Alison said something along the lines of "Teddy" and that's when dean remembered Alison had trouble sleeping without him or her bear and normally had nightmares.

He felt like a jerk.

"Okay, okay, hold on." Dean said still bouncing her lightly as he made his way over to her bag and got out her teddy bear.

Sam chuckled lightly as dean gave his little girl her teddy bear. Alison hugged her bear, but kept an arm around deans neck as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"You're okay babygirl, calm down." Dean whispered to her.

Sam smiled.

~~~

Alison was asleep in her car seat, waiting for Sam and Dean to get back.

"You're Daniel gunderson, right— the cop?" Dean asked the man.

"Yeah." The guy answered, dean chuckled.

"I'm Nigel Tufnel with the Chicago tribune. Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions about your partner?" Dean asked him.

"Yeah, I do. I'm just trying to have a beer here." Daniel told him.

"I won't take that long, I just want to hear the story in your words." Dean said.

"A week ago, my partner was sitting in that chair, and now he's dead. Are you gonna ambush me here?"

"Sorry, but I need to know what happened." Dean stated.

"Hey buddy, how about leaving the poor guy alone, huh?!" Sam came around the corner, grabbed Dean and jerked him up then shoved him away. "The mans an officer! Why don't you show a little respect?!" Sam pointed at Daniel.

Dean was honestly a little offended, but kept up his act and walked out. He went out to the impala and couldn't help but smile at his little girl who had woken up and was smiling back at him.

Dean chuckled as he opened her door and got her out.

"Hey baby, sleep good?" He asked her as he fixed her on his hip.

"Good." Alison said, Dean kissed her cheek as she took a drink of her apple juice from her sippy cup.

They waited for a few minutes, and then Sam came out.

"You shoved me kind of hard in there, buddy boy." Dean said to him, Alison looked between them.

"I had to sell it, didn't I?"

Alison giggled as Sam smiled at her at tapped her nose.

"It's method acting." Sam said.

"Huh?" Dean asked.

"Never mind." Sam wave sit off.

"What did you find out from gunderson?" Dean asked Sam.

"So, Walter Kelly was a good cop. Head of his class, even-keeled. He had a bright future ahead of him." Sam said.

"What about at home?" Dean asked.

"He and his wife had a few fights, like everybody. But it was mostly smooth sailing. They were even talking about having kids." Sam explained.

"All right so, either Kelly had some crazy waiting to bust out or something else did it to him."

"Right."

"What did gunderson tell you about the asylum?" Dean asked.

Sam chuckled.

"A lot."

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 22 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...
56.2K 1.2K 23
Emily Rose Adams is an average 17-year-old girl, or at least that's what she tells people. She gets decent grades, works as a waitress, hangs out wit...
110K 2.4K 30
A little girl. She's special, she can communicate with animals. She was abandoned in the forest, when she was a 2 year old, she was taken in by natu...
77.7K 1.5K 52
I wanted to bring this book back, if you don't know who alison is, I have a book called Alison Winchester, you can go check that out if you would lik...