π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Home part 3

3.3K 96 9
By The_Tomboy_13

The Winchesters and Missouri all went to jennys house and knocked on the door. It then opened, revealing Jenny and Ritchie.

"Sam, dean, Ali, what are you doing here?" Jenny asked them.

"Hey, Jenny. Um, this is our friend Missouri." Sam said as Missouri stepped up behind them.

"If it's not too much trouble, we were hoping to show her the house, for old times sake." Dean said.

"No, you know, this isn't a good time. I'm kind of busy." Jenny went to close the door.

"Listen, Jenny, it's important— ow!" Dean exclaimed as Missouri smacked him in the back of the head, ali couldn't help but giggle.

"Give the poor girl a break. Can't you see she's upset? Forgive this boy. He means well. He's just not the sharpest tool in the shed. But hear me out." Missouri told Jenny, dean raised his eyebrows, Alison bit her lip to keep herself from laughing aloud.

"About what?" Jenny asked.

"About this house."

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you know what I'm talking about. You think there's something in this house, something that wants to hurt your family. Am I mistaken?"

"Who are you?" Jenny asked.

"We're people who can help, who can stop this thing, but you're gonna have to trust us just a little." Missouri explained.

~~~

"If there's a dark energy around here, this room should be the center of it." Missouri said as they entered saris room.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"This used to be your nursery, Sam. This is where it all happened." Missouri explained.

Dean looked up at the ceiling and tears started forming. Alison could sense the uneasiness radiating off of her father.

She grabbed his hand and squeezed it reassuringly, he squeezed back.

Dean got out an emf detector.

"That an emf?" Missouri questioned.

"Yeah." Dean answered.

"Amateur." Missouri stated.

Dean glanced up at her.

The emf detectors light went red and it started buzzing.

"I don't know if you boys should be disappointed or relieved, but this ain't the thing that took your mom." Missouri spoke.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked, Missouri nodded. "How do you know?"

"It isn't the same energy I felt the last time I was here. It's something different." Missouri told them.

"What is it?" Dean asked.

Missouri walked over and opened the closet.

"Not it...them." She walked into the closet. "There's more than one spirit in this place."

"What are they doing here?" Sam asked.

"They're here because of what happened to your family." Missouri said as she walked back out of the closet. "You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. It walked this house. That kind of evil leaves wounds, and sometimes wounds get infected."

"I don't understand." Sam shook his head.

"This place is a magnet for paranormal energy. It's attracted a poltergeist— a nasty one— and it won't rest until Jenny and her babies are dead." Missouri told them.

"You said there was more than one spirit." Sam said.

"There is." Missouri went back into the closet. "I just can't quite make out the second one." She walked back out.

"Well, one things for damn sure— nobody's dying in this house ever again." Dean stated. "So, whatever is here, how do we stop it?"

~~~

"So, what is all this stuff anyway?" Dean asked messing with all the herbs and things on the table.

"Angelica root, van van oil, crossroad dirt, a few other odds and ends." Missouri said.

"What are we supposed to do with it?" Dean asked, pulling his sleeping daughter closer to his chest.

"We're gonna put them inside the walls in the north, south, east, west corners. I'm each floor of the house." Missouri explained.

"Punching holes in the drywall— jennys gonna love that." Dean said sarcastically.

"She'll live." Missouri stated.

"And this will destroy the spirits?" Sam asked.

"It should. It should purify the house completely." Missouri said. "We'll each take a floor, but we work fast."

Dean tasted one of the thing before him but spit it back out.

"Once the spirits realize what we're up to, things are gonna get bad." Missouri said.

~~~

"Okay." Jenny said leading the kids outside.

Alison stopped at the door and turned to Dean.

"Why tant I stay?" She asked her father.

"Because I said so, now go, and behave." He kissed her head.

Ali huffed then followed Jenny and her kids.

"Careful." Missouri said.

"Look I just— I'm not sure I'm comfortable leaving you guys here alone." Jenny said.

"Just take the kids to the movies or something, and it'll be over by the time you get back." Missouri told her.

Jenny sighed then took all the kids to her van.

Alison took one last glance at the house before climbing into the van and getting in her car seat dean went ahead and put in the there.

Sari helped her buckle in while Jenny buckled ritchie into his car seat.

"Fank you bery much." Ali smiled.

"You're welcome very much." Sari returned the smile.

The two giggled.

Alisons smile faded once the car started moving. She hoped that everyone would be okay.

~~~

The movie was over and they arrived back at the house.

"Hello?" Jenny called out. "We're home."

They went into the kitchen, Alisons Joe dropped slightly.

It was a mess.

"What— what happened?" Jenny asked.

"Hi. Sorry. Um, we'll— we'll pay for all of this." Sam said.

"Don't you worry. Deans gonna clean up this mess." Missouri said.

Dean furrowed his brows, Ali stifled her laughter.

"Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop." Missouri told dean. "And don't cuss at me."

Dean did a double-take at Missouri. She was good.

~~~

Ali laid her head on Sams shoulder while dean helped Missouri down the front steps.

They looked back at Jenny then faced forwards and went to the car.

~~~

Ali was out cold in her car seat while they sat outside the house.

"So, tell me again— what are we still doing here?" Dean questioned his little brother.

"I don't know, I-I just— I still have a bad feeling." Sam said.

"Why? Missouri did her whole Zelda Rubinstein thing. The house should be clean. This should be over." Dean stated.

"Yeah, probably, but I just want to make sure. That's all." Sam said.

Dean sighed and laid back.

"The problem is me and Ali could be sleeping in a bed right now." He said.

Sam then saw something.

"Dean!" He hit deans chest as he saw Jenny banging on the window.

Both mean rushed out of the car, Alison woke up from the doors slamming.

"You grab the kids, I'll get Jenny." Dean told Sam as they ran up to the front door.

Alison watched as Sam and Dean got into the house and ran in. As much as she wanted to help, she didn't want to get in the way.

Dean ran upstairs to Jenny's bedroom door and tried opening it.

"Come on!" He heard Jenny on the other side.

"Jenny!" He called out to her.

"I can't open the door!" She told him.

"Stand back!"

Jenny back up and dean kicked the door in.

"Come on!" Dean said rushing in and grabbing her.

"No, my kids!"

"Sams got your kids. Come on." Dean led Jenny out.

Sam had Ritchie and ran to saris room where there was a figure on fire standing there, sari yelling at it, crying.

Sam covered ritchies head and went inside the room.

"Come here. Don't look, don't look." Sam picked sari up and rushed out of the room.

Alison watched as Jenny and dean came out of the house, she unbuckled herself, got out and ran to her father. Then a few moments later, sari and Ritchie came out together, but no Sam.

"Are you okay, baby?" Jenny picked up Ritchie.

"Sari, where's Sam?" Dean asked the girl.

"He's inside. Something got him." She told him.

Alisons eyes widened slightly.

Then the front door slammed shut, Sam still inside.

Dean ran to the impala opened the trunk along with the Arsenal, he got everything he needed then closed it.

He then ran to the front door and tried kicking it in, but it wouldn't budge. He then started using an axe on it.

Alison stayed with Jenny and her kids, sari hugging her.

"Sam!" Dean finally broke a hole in the door.

He continued breaking the door until he was able to get inside. Once he could, he rushed in.

"Sam?! Sam!" He called out.

He rounded the corner and saw a fiery figure standing in front of his brother who was pinned to the wall.

Dean stepped in front of the thing and rose his gun.

"No, don't! Dont!" Sam shouted.

"What? Why?" Dean asked.

"Because I know who it is. I can see her now." Sam said.

The figure then turned into Mary.

The boys mother.

Deans expression softened and his shaky hand lowered the gun.

"Mom." Dean said in a quiet voice.

Mary had a small smirk on her face as she walked closer to her oldest.

"Dean." Her smile widened.

Deans eyes watered as he was speechless.

Mary walked past Dean and to his youngest.

"Sam." She said.

Sam lightly laughed, then sniffled as his sudden tears were starting to fall.

"I'm sorry." Mary apologized.

"F-for what?" Sam asked her.

It was quiet for a moment as Mary didn't answer that question. She turned and looked up towards the ceiling.

"You, get out of my house. And let go of my son." She said.

Flames then engulfed her and she disappeared.

Sam gasped as he was now free to move from the wall.

"Mom?" Dean asked.

Sam took a few steps forward.

"Now it's over." He said.

~~~

Alison didn't know what happened in that house. She probably never would, but she knew that whatever did happen, did something to her father and her uncle.

As much as she wanted to ask, something inside of her told her not to.

So she didn't.

She sat behind Dean on the roof of the impala as dean looked through the photos with her.

She made a comment on how dean wasn't really a goofy-looking kid how Missouri told him he was, and that made Dean feel a little better.

Dean looked up as Jenny approached them.

"Thanks for these." Dean told her.

"Don't thank me. They're yours." Jenny said.

Dean put the photos in the box and closed it.

"Well, there are no spirits in there anymore, this time for sure." Missouri told Sam as she came out of the house.

She sat next to him on the steps.

"Not even my mom?" He asked her.

"No." Missouri shook her head.

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"Your mom's spirit and the poltergeists' energy, they canceled each other out. Your mom destroyed herself going after the thing." Missouri explained to him.

"Why would she do something like that?" Sam asked.

"Well, to protect her boys, of course."

Sams eyes started slightly watering. Missouri went to put her hand on his shoulder but she pulled away.

"Sam, I'm sorry." She apologized.

"For what?" Sam asked her.

"You sensed it was here, didn't you? Even when I couldn't." Missouri said.

"What's happening to me?" Sam hesitantly asked the woman.

"I know I should have all the answers, but...I don't know." She said.

"Sam, you ready?" Dean called out to his brother.

"Bye." Dean told Jenny then put alison in her car seat.

Sam walked to the impala.

"Don't you fellas be strangers." Missouri told them as dean leaned out of the car on alisons side.

"We won't." Dean said.

"See you around." Missouri said, Jenny waved from behind her.

Dean closed Alisons door and got in his own seat by his brother.

He turned the engine over and started down the road.

"Daddy?" Alison asked from the backseat.

Dean looked at her in the rearview mirror as he exhaled deeply.

"What Bubba?" He asked.

"Tan we go get pie?" She asked him.

Sam chuckled as dean nodded.

"I think we can do that." Dean smiled softly at Ali.

She giggled as dean sped up.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 17
Hey guys I'm back once again!!! Dean Winchester's daughter Riley a 13 yr. old girl who is in foster care and she's been for years, but she doesn't kn...
27.6K 494 13
Blue thought she was a normal teenage girl. One with a lot of pain in the past. In Blue's eyes, being normal is getting picked on by the other kids a...
37.1K 1.3K 73
All hunters know that the only way out of "the life" is through death. Dean and Maddison, on the other hand, appear to have managed to simply step aw...
62.6K 815 24
Mary Winchester is 10 year old little sister to Sam and Dean Winchester and the youngest hunter of the time. When her dad goes missing Dean and Mary...