Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

By missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Twenty-nine

1.3K 77 3
By missanonymousL

Chapter 29: Revelation

"Tell your boyfriend a big thanks for letting us live here in his penthouse," Jisoo said, grateful for Jungkook's help. 

Jennie and Chaeyoung kept on roaming around while her parents were on the couch, sitting. They still can't believe Jungkook would do them such a favor. Being kind and considerate is already enough and now he is even willing to let them live in his penthouse.

The door opened and there Jungkook stood with a soft smile on his face along with Somi behind him.

"Unnies!" Somi said and ran to the girls happily. She missed Lisa's sisters a lot.

Jungkook walked towards Lisa and kissed her cheek before bowing towards her parents.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. and Mr. Manoban" Jungkook greeted with respect.

"Oh no, don't bow, young man." Mr. Manoban said then Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you for this. You already helped us by hiring some nurses for my husband and now this," Mrs. Manoban said. She is grateful for everything but she doesn't want to burden him anymore. They shouldn't be worrying about them old people this much.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Manoban. It's alright and I am glad to help you." Jungkook said sweetly.

"As expected, you are a young billionaire," Chaeyoung said referring to Jungkook who smiled warmly.

"But you didn't have to do this, Jungkook. We are kind of embarrassed now that we are relying on you." Jisoo said then Jennie nodded.

"Don't be, noona. Besides, I am glad that you'll be living here since I don't live here" Jungkook told them truthfully.

"Are you sure about this, Jungkook? I mean, you don't know us yet that much" Jennie said then they all looked at him.

"Unnie, what are you even saying? We trust you because you are kind and a lovely family." Somi butted in that making the Manobans smile at her.

"Somi is right. You are trustworthy enough for me." Jungkook said then they nodded.

"How about I cook for all of us?" Mrs. Manoban said then they all agreed and ate in the penthouse.

⚜️

The next day, Jungkook told them to buy their necessities at the mall and even gave them his credit card for them to use.

As usual, the girls rejected but Somi also pleaded with them to take it. They were hesitant at first but gradually gave in afterward.

Lisa and Somi on the other hand, went to hang out alone. They called it a 'sisters bond' because Somi treats Lisa as her older sister.

They go shopping and even eat together but of course, they have bodyguards with them and some maids to assist them.

"Hmm~ This is so good~" Somi moaned while eating the food that made Lisa chuckle at her while nodding her head in agreement.

But their moment was interrupted when Lisa's phone rang, it was her Jennie Eonnie calling. It must be an emergency for her to call. Did something happen at the penthouse? Do they need help with something?

"I'll just answer this," Lisa said then Somi nodded.

Lisa went to the restroom to answer the phone call.

"Eonnie?" she asked but she didn't hear any response.

"Jennie eonnie? Are you there? What's happening?!" she asked again but no one answered. She felt a sense of fear when hearing no response from her eonnie.

She was about to end the call when a scream was heard on the other line.

"Ahh!" A girl's voice screamed that made Lisa's heart pound.

"Eonnie?!" 

⚜️

Jungkook and his brothers successfully took their dad to the basement.

They reasoned out that their dad would have to attend a business trip using his phone and sent it to their mother but the truth is they abducted him. They can't sit around anymore doing nothing.

The man was unconsciously tied to the chair because of the injection they gave him.

The man then groaned which made the three alert.

"Are you sober now, dad?" Junghyun asked devilishly.

"Junghyun? Jungkyu? Jungkook? Why the fuck am I tied up here?! Where am I?" he asked angrily while trying to break free from the rope. He didn't know why they would do this to him. Did they find out that he's spying on them?!

"In our basement, father," Jungkook said in all seriousness. He was glaring his eyes at him. He looked so angry and...scary.

"Why am I here?!" he asked again.

"You should've known that yourself," Jungkook said which made the man realize. They caught him, and he failed. 

"Now tell us. Why are you doing all of this?" Jungkyu asked him.

"..."

"Fucking answer it!" Jungkook yelled angrily. "Why are you targeting Lisa?! Why are you doing all of this?! Why is her family involved in this?! What do you want?!" He finally lost all his shit. He wanted to just strangle the man he called his father to death.

"Jungkook, calm down." Jungkyu said and tried to hold him but he yanked it away. He's just too strong for one person to hold him down.

"How can I calm down, hyung?! This old man, my father, my blood, is trying to kill Lisa and her family! How can I calm down when my girlfriend is being targeted, she didn't even do anything wrong!" He furiously shouted, pointing at the very man who made him feel so angry.

"You think anger will solve everything, Jungkook?! I know you are worried for your girlfriend but please don't act out of rationality!" Junghyun said before facing the man who made their youngest hysterical all of a sudden. "Just answer all our questions so we can finish this out."

Jungkook inhaled and exhaled sharply, trying to calm himself down. His brother is right, he shouldn't let his anger get the best of him. "Why are you targeting her?"

"I...j-just..."

"Dad, just answer it," Jungkyu said then 'Jungho' teared up looking at the helpless Jungkook. He looks sad amidst the anger that he feels.

These three, even after all the things that their father has done to them, still feel sad about how their father turned out to be.

No more lies. Layla wouldn't want you to be like this anyway, he told himself before finally deciding to reveal everything. 

"I'm not your dad," he said which made them all look at him confused but then Jungkook laughed.

"Bullshit!" he said losing his sanity, "You think we'll fall for this?" he asked.

"I'm telling the truth," Lucas said before looking down, ashamed of himself.

"I'm Lucas Lim, that's my name." He admitted honestly. "I am not Jeon Jungho."

Then, Jungkyu held his collar angrily.

"Why are you doing this? Who are you to us? Where's dad?" he asked him.

"I-... Your dad, I don't know where he is. But he's alive." Lucas said then Jungkyu punched him.

"Why are you doing all of this?!" he yelled angrily.

"I-it wasn't my choice. I was forced to do this." Lucas said helplessly.

"I have undergone plastic surgery 2 months back to finally settle the plan. I had to pretend to be Jungho when he and Boss V had a misunderstanding that led to his accident." Lucas stated, "I was just a normal farmer with my daughter." He said bitterly, tears streaming down his eyes remembering the tragedy they faced months back.

...

"Daddy!" Layla said happily.

"Layla," he said and was about to run to her when she suddenly collapsed.

"Layla!" he shouted and went to her.

He went to the hospital and that's where he knew that his daughter was suffering from a tumor.

...

"I had no money for her therapies and her medications. I did everything and I ended up being Boss V's slave because I was so desperate to save my daughter. I had to obey all his orders for my daughter. But then I made a mistake that caused my... my... my daughter... Layla's life to end," he sobbed. They watched the man they thought was their father cry while telling him his own story.

...

"You made a fucking mistake! Are you dumb?!" Boss V yelled at him.

"I'm sorry, Boss V," he said helplessly.

"You need a punishment," Boss V said then he heard a girl's voice crying helplessly.

"Layla! Please no! Kill me instead! Please, Boss V!" Lucas pleaded but Boss V didn't spare him anything.

"You take the blame for your daughter's death. Remember that this is because of your stupidity," Boss V said then pointed the gun towards the little girl's head. 

"Daddy!" the little girl yelled crying. She was trembling under the man's strong grip.

"Layla! Boss V please spare for my daughter! I won't make any mistakes again!" Lucas begged him.

"You won't because this will be your lesson," Boss V said and shot the girl mercilessly.

"No!! Layla!!" he yelled and cried but the angel had already fallen to the ground, bleeding.

"Dad... dy..." was the last word she said before closing her eyes.

...

"And he gave me this mission and threatened me that he'll kill my sister, Luna," he said, "The only family I have now is in his hands, I don't have any choice but to obey. 2 months back was where it all started, everything was planned. Jungho's accident wasn't an accident, it's a plan to sneak me in which worked." Lucas admitted.

...

"You need to keep an eye on them, especially that Jungkook." Boss V told him and he nodded robotically. The trauma that he has experienced made his mind go numb.

"Yes, Boss," he replied.

"A girl huh?" Boss V asked.

"Yes, Boss. It's Jungkook's girlfriend," Lucas stated then Boss V smiled widely.

"Keep an eye on her," Boss V demanded which he obeyed.

"That prick, so he hired the girl so that he could get the company eh?" Boss V said and chuckled, "Smart," he praised.

"Lalisa Manobal, eh?" Boss V smirked looking at her image in the folder along with her family.

...

"He hid Jungho to no one knows where, only his right-hand man and some trusted men know," Lucas stated honestly. He knew that this might get him into trouble but he was ready to pay the price. He has done so many bad things already.

"Who is that Boss V you're talking about?" Junghyun asked.

"Vernon," Lucas said which made them think.

"Father's long-time rival? But I thought he died?" Junghyun asked, clearly shocked by the sudden revelation. All this time they thought it was their dad but it wasn't.

"It was just a media play to hide his identity and succeed in taking over the Jeon Empire which your great-grandfather built," Lucas explained.

"You mean that old man is still alive?" Jungkyu asked then Lucas nodded.

"That bastard!" Jungkyu cursed.

Vernon is Jungho's older illegitimate brother. He was hated by the Jeons especially their grandpa because he was illegitimate. He is also violent and cruel which adds to the elder's hate towards him.

At that moment, he envied Jungho, he blamed him for taking what was his. Vernon wanted revenge so he built his empire which was built by his illegal deeds. Jungho knew this and took down his illegal empire which made him angry.

After that incident, everyone has forgotten everything about him like he never existed.

☪️

Edited and corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.3K 44
A girl name Lalisa Manoban is smart, pretty but to people's eyes she's UGLY she has a bully named Jeon Jungkook. What if her bully fall in love with...
161K 4.8K 35
Jeon Jungkook is a Ceo of a game company and Lalisa Manoban is an advrage girl who works at a cafe. Jungkook has a son that is only a couple of month...
1.7K 39 16
꧁乂✰ꮮᶤ𝔰长𝗈𝗈𝘬✰乂꧂ Her fiance ~ bossy and cold ~ His fiance ~ kind and sweet ~ Lalisa manoban a girl who had never experienced the warmth of family...
59.6K 876 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...