ITZY SMUT ONESHOTS🔞

By oncetelemidzy

*THIS BOOK IS ALL FANTASY. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING IN THIS BOOK SERIOUSLY* This book will include: • GxG... More

Ryujin x Yeji: Friends with Benefits
Ryujin x Chaeryeong: The Stripper
Yeji x Lia: The Troublemaker
Lia x Ryujin: The Ladies of the Night
Lia x Male Reader: Birthday Gift
Ryujin x Male Reader: The Club

Ryujin x Yeji: Friends with Benefits 2

31.9K 170 45
By oncetelemidzy

g!p Ryujin x Yeji

————————

"...aghhh...uGhaaa fuck yeah."

"Mhm shit...you feel so good Hwang."

"Faster!"

"Fuck yeah uGh."

"God I love your cock...AHhh."

"I know you do slut....Aghh fuck yes."

"Shit Ryujin....uGh aGHaa."

"I'm getting close...fuck."

"Give it to me...uGhaa CUMMING!"

"...haaaaa...haaaaaaghaaaa Fuuuuck!"

Ryujin and Yeji shuddered as they came, riding out waves of ecstasy. After their climaxes ended Yeji rolled off Ryujin into the passengers seat, they both were panting heavily, their breasts moving slightly as they gasped for breath.

"...haaaa...oh my god..."

"Hwang you felt so good...haaaaa."

"Your dick is insane even after...haaaa....even after fucking you so many times."

"Well...haaaa....sexy sluts...haaaa...make me horny."

"Oh yeah?...haaa...is that what I am?" Yeji grabbed Ryujin's softening dick and slowly stroked it, leaning into Ryujin's neck right next to her ear. Ryujin shivered.

"Shit don't make me hard again or I'll fuck you for another hour, lemme save some up for you slut."

"Mmm I like how that sounds~ Your next load better be enough to fill me up then." Yeji said releasing Ryujin's dick.

"You got it slut, so when's next time?"

"I could do tomorrow but you know what? Make it this Friday, I want you to really save up for me~" Yeji said seductively licking her lips.

"Fuck you're so hot."

"Well you have several days to save up...we can go again~"

"...fuck."

Ryujin grabbed Yeji by the waist and forcefully pulled her back onto her lap, straddling her hard member before slipping in and thrusting like her life depended on it. Ryujin groped Yeji's bouncing breasts and slapped them a few times, causing Yeji's nipples to harden and become a light shade of red. The two girls smashed lips and intertwined tongues as their sweaty bodies repeatedly collided with a wet slapping noise.

"uGh Ugh Ugh fuck Ryujin AH."

"I'm gonna...ahh...make you cum so fast Hwang."

"Fuck yeah...AHHAA...make me cum Ryujin"

Ryujin knew from experience what would work well as she licked two fingers and brought them to Yeji's bouncing ass. Ryujin grasped Yeji's cheeks and inserted her fingers into Yeji's asshole and continued to pound her as she moved her hand in and out of Yeji's hole.

"FUUUCK...uGhaa YEAH SHIT."

"Mhmmm yeah Hwang ride me."

"GOD THIS FEELS SO GOOD AHHH."

"You're so tight Yeji...aGhaa."

"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM...I'M GONNA CUM!"

"CUM FOR ME SLUT!"

"I'M cUmMinG uGhhahaaaaAA!"

"SHIT AGHAAAA."

The two girls came once again, shooting their love juices all over the car seat.

"....haaaaa....holy shit....you still had so much cum...."

"...aghaaa....haaaa....Hwang you are fucking incredible...."

"I can't wait....haaaa....for Friday...."

"Me neither....ughaaaa....you're gonna give me even more cum~"

"Haaaa yeah....you're tits are hot."

Ryujin couldn't stop staring at Yeji's breasts as she still recovered some air. They were perky yet ample and round, truly perfect.

"Heh....yours too, your dick is my favorite though."

"It better be."

"Make it my permanent favorite this Friday then~"

"You'll see you little slut."

"I hope I do hehe~"

TIMESKIP (FRIDAY EVENING)

Ding Dong

Yeji opened the door to her apartment in her usual pajamas. In front of her stood her fuck buddy Ryujin.

"Way to set the mood Yeji."

"Yeah yeah come in you dolt."

Ryujin walked by Yeji and into the corridor.

"Sorry about this Ryu, but it'll feel real good later I promise~"

"Huh?"

Just before Ryujin could turn around Yeji's hands covered her airways and restrained her arms. She struggled but it didn't take long for Ryujin to black out.

When Ryujin tried to open her eyes she couldn't see anything, she felt a cloth blocking her vision. She tried to reach and take it off but quickly realized her hands and feet were tied down to what felt like a bed that she was laying on. She finally realized what was happening.

"Oh you're finally awake~"

Ryujin heard a familiar sultry voice.

"About time, I'm super horny~"

"Yeji? What's going on?"

"Well you're gonna give me all the cum you have, except we're not gonna get it the way we usually do."

"What're you talking about?"

"We'll get to that in time, but first-"

Yeji crawled up onto the bed and over Ryujin's body. She slowly took off Ryujin's bra and panties, leaving her breasts and hardening cock exposed.

"So hot~"

Yeji started to slowly stroke Ryujin's cock while placing soft, sensual kisses on her abs.

"...ughaggaa fuck."

"I'm gonna make you cum every last drop out, but not using me."

"Huh? Seriously what are you talking abo-AAAH."

Ryujin screamed as Yeji's strapon slammed into her asshole.

"UGHAA FUCK."

"Mmm yeah baby~"

Ryujin was breathing hard from the shock of being filled up so quickly, but before she could even acclimate Yeji was already pumping her length deep into Ryujin's walls.

"...h-holy sHiiiit...uGhaaa fuck."

"Mhmmm yeah Ryujin....haaaa...take my cock."

Ryujin felt her ass stretch and her dick throb painfully as Yeji plowed into her over and over again. Yeji adjusted her angle and found Ryujin's sensitive spot, causing the younger girl to writhe in pleasure.

"fUuuuCk oH MY gOd."

"uGh yeah Ryujin...does it feel good in your ass?"

"yeAH! AHH FUCK...LIkE tHAt yEs!"

Ryujin's ass tightened around Yeji's artificial dick and she felt pressure rise in her shaft.

"I'm gonna...uGh...cUm!"

"CUM RYUJIN uGh!"

"UGHAAAAA HAAAAAAA!"

Ryujin exploded, launching ropes of cum so high it they splattered on her own face, landing on the blindfold and in her own mouth. She shook the bed as she pulled on her constraints, desperate to ride out her high. She finally convulsed one final time before relaxing her arched back and realizing her own cum was in her mouth.

"H-Holy shit Ryujin...that was so much..."

Yeji pulled off Ryujin's blindfold to let her see her entire torso covered in her own cum. Her abs, tense and slightly shaking as the white fluid dripped down her sides, her breasts covered like icing on a cake, the sheer amount was incredible.

"Maybe I should've let you inside~"

"...haaaaa.....haaaaa."

"Well it's okay, we're not done yet, here let me clean you up~"

Yeji bent over and lapped up the cum on Ryujin's abs and boobs. Ryujin watched as she recovered her breath and finally realized that Yeji had been naked the entire time. Seeing Yeji eat her cum off her own body, Ryujin became extremely turned on once again, allowing her member to harden even faster than usual. It rose up and poked Yeji's abs as she licked Ryujin's tits.

"Mmm someone's excited~"

She moved back and started sucking on Ryujin's dick.

"Mmph Hmph Ack Mmmm."

"oh fuuuuck you're so gooood."

Yeji kept bobbing her head for several minutes, lifting off Ryujin's member when she felt she was about to cum.

"uGhaaa cmon Hwang...aghhaa...lemme cum."

"Not yet, I will do this though~"

Yeji straddled over Ryujin's face and sat down, making Ryujin eat her pussy out.

"Mmm you're really good at that...fuuuck."

Using her own pussy as a distraction, Yeji untied Ryujin's arms and legs while she was too focused on eating Yeji out. Then, in one swift moment, Yeji jumped off Ryujin's face, grabbed her waist, turned her on her stomach, and pushed her down on the bed, retying her arms to the headboard.

"...What n-nowww?" Ryujin said dazed and sex drunk.

"Now we get another load outta you~"

Yeji licked her index finger and shoved it up Ryujin's still throbbing ass.

"aGhhaa nO! I'm still sOreee...uGaa."

Yeji ignored her and started pumping.

"FUcK yEji wAit...AHHH."

Yeji stuck in another finger and kept pushing in and out.

"...uGhaa fuck...ohhggaaa..."

Yeji added her third finger and sent Ryujin spiraling.

"oH fUcK...oW it hUrts!"

"Do you want me to stop?" Yeji said

"....no..."

"Is our little Ryujin a masochist? Do you like having your ass destroyed?"

"uGh fuck...maybe...shit."

"Give me another load slut."

Yeji pumped as fast as she could, feeling every inch of Ryujin's warm walls constricting around her fingers.

"uGh fuck it hurts...keep going ahhaaa."

"You're so tight mhmm."

"uhgahaaa....fuck I'm close...HNGGG."

Ryujin's dick pulsed and shot wads of cum all over Yeji's sheets. Her eyes rolled into her head and she bit her lip has she felt her fluids flow out from her dick, every shot giving her a shock of euphoria as it passed through her tip.

"ughuhhaaa....Yeji....fuck..."

Ryujin fell to the bed as Yeji pulled her fingers out.

"You came so much, just what I wanted~"

She took Ryujin's dick in her mouth one more time and cleaned her off. After she was done she hopped off the bed with her back to Ryujin.

"That was really good, I really should've gotten some for myself though, I'm still so wet."

In a flash Yeji's world spun around as Ryujin grabbed her waist and flipped her. Ryujin now held Yeji by her thighs, her entrance right in front of Ryujin's dick as her lower body fell to the ground. Yeji tried to curl upward but she didn't have the core strength and instead had to brace herself with her arms on the floor.

"Wait Ryujin...hold on this is—UGH."

Ryujin completely ignored the older girl and had already slipped in her somehow still stiff member into Yeji's wet pussy and began pounding. Yeji struggled to stay upright as her arms gave way under the intense pleasure shooting though her body with every powerful thrust.

"FUCK UGHAAA OH SHIT."

"You've had your fun slut, now you're gonna take my load."

"UGH UGH AAHHHH."

Ryujin was relentless, not giving Yeji's upper body any support as she slammed into her walls. Eventually Yeji's strength ran out and she became a rag doll, eyes rolled into her head with no body moments of her own, being completely used by Ryujin's hard length.

"ughaaa....haaaa...fuck...cumming..."

"Fuck yeah take my cum bitch, UGH!"

Ryujin unloaded one last time, shooting all she had left into Yeji's core. Yeji convulsed, still not in control of her own thoughts, now drunk on sex herself. She stuck her tongue out as she came and shuddered, squirting before Ryujin dropped her to the floor and collapsed on top of her sweaty body. Both their fluids collecting on the floor underneath them.

"Do we...haaaa....always have to end up like this...haaaa...when we're done?"

"...haaa....not my fault your dick....feels....so...."

"Yeji?"

ZZZzzz

"This girl." Ryujin thought to herself.

"Damn her tits are hot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
786K 47.3K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
81.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
812K 32.5K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...