Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

By missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Twenty-eight

1.4K 72 2
By missanonymousL

Chapter 28: Shopping

Lisa arrived at Jungkook's room without making any sound.

He told Lisa to sleep early because he'd need to do something important and he didn't want to make her sleep late. She felt sad that he couldn't sleep with him but still understood his reason anyway. She knew he was only thinking of her well-being so she didn't dwell on it much longer.

"Those brats! Are they trying to scare us with this shit?!" Jungkyu asked looking at the messages sent by an unknown number. Did they actually think they could trick them with such an ancient technique?!

[Lalisa Manobal, your gal, right? Such an innocent and beautiful woman. It's a surprise she's close to our cold and aloof Jeon Jungkook. She must be someone so special, you can't take your eyes off her. One secret, I can't too.]

"You think this pathetic bitch is referring to Lisa and not you?" Junghyun asked which made Jungkook clench his jaw in anger. Who else would they target if not Lisa? She's the only one closest to him that they could easily target if they want to trigger the one and only Jeon Jungkook. They know he cares so much about her.

"There's no one else," he said through gritted teeth. 

"Is her family secured enough?" Jungkyu asked the lad. Their tricks are so obvious. Targeting Lisa and her family, they are really coming after Jungkook's wrath.

"I have already secured them. I am planning on letting them stay in my penthouse for a while until I secure their safety," Jungkook briefly explained. 

Yes, he plans on making them live in his penthouse to assure their safety now that everything is getting out of hand. He wanted to protect the family that she loved the most, he wanted to protect that smile on her face—the same smile that made him fall in love, and he knew that her family was the source of her happiness. It would devastate her if something happened to her family.

"Have you talked to Lisa?" Junghyun watched the conflict in the youngest's eyes.

Jungkook shook his head, "No, I haven't." 

"Talk to her, Jungkook. But don't let her know of this for now. We need to make sure she and her family are safe before she does," Junghyun said to which Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Keep an eye on her, Kook. Dad is getting closer to her. We can't sit around and watch, not anymore," his older brother, Jungkyu, reminded him making his blood boil even more.

"I will," he nodded firmly. I won't let anyone harm my woman.

He went back to their house after the investigation and asked one of his friends, Min Yoongi, for help. He planned to detect the location and know who sent the message.  

Upon entering the room, he spotted Lisa's peaceful sleeping figure on his—now, their bed. He smiled looking at her carefree and peaceful self.

He is so in love with her. 

Before hopping on the bed to finally feel her warmth, he decided to freshen himself and take a bath. He wore a pair of pajamas, similar to the design that his Lisa was wearing. He tucked the strands covering her face and took the pillow she was hugging gently from her grasp careful not to wake her up. He gently laid beside her and placed her arms at his waist, she moved a little and placed her hand on his chest instead and snuggled in his chest making him smile even more.

He kissed her temple and thought deeply.

He won't ever let anyone harm his Lisa even her family, he'll protect his precious Lisa no matter what happens. Even if it means that he needs to send his father to jail, he will do so. He can't let his blood ruin Lisa. Never.

Just the thought of Lisa getting harmed because of his recklessness kills him already.

"I love you, Lisa," he whispered before sleeping peacefully forgetting everything for now.

⚜️

Jungkook woke up as he felt someone kiss his lips ever so gently.

He saw Lisa already hovering on top of him with a big smile, "Kook, wake up," she said while giggling softly. She looks so adorable.

He groaned and pulled her which made her land in his chest, he encircled his arms around her to secure her in his grasp.

"Love, you need to wake up now," Lisa said again but he didn't budge.

"Let's just stay like this," he said huskily which made her chuckle. 

"Aunty and Somi are already downstairs. We need to go now," she said but he is so stubborn. He wouldn't let go of her nor would he get up.

"No."

"Yes, now come on. Let me go," she said struggling in his grasp.

She sat still hovering in his torso, "I'll-" She was about to stand when Jungkook pulled her which made her sit again.

"Let me cuddle you for a while," he pouted while caressing her sides tracing the hidden curve in her.

"Stop acting like a baby and get up," Lisa said making him pout even more. It made him look adorable, far from the cold and distant expression he had when they first met.

"I won't," Jungkook said stubbornly.

"If you don't get up, I'll make sure not to give you any kiss—" Jungkook jolted and sat up with Lisa in his lap which made her laugh. 

"That's not fair, baby." He said in all seriousness which made her laugh even more. He kissed her lips before helping her stand up.

They walked downstairs hand in hand and sat in the dining area.

"Lisa, my dear. About the suits, can we go there today?" Grandpa Jeon asked her. 

"Yes, I'm free, Grandpa," she said which made Grandpa Jeon smile.

"Shopping! Gosh, I missed shopping again!" Somi said happily. She's been dying to go shopping spree.

After eating their breakfast, they proceeded to prepare themselves for their shopping spree.

As expected, the mall is only open to the public for half a day to prepare and welcome the owners, the Jeon Family.

"Unnie! Can you also choose my clothes?" Somi gave her puppy eyes. Lis laughed at her before nodding her head. It seems that the Jeons like her style in fashion that's why they kept on asking her about opinions regarding clothes and so on.

"Good morning, sir," Lisa heard a familiar voice and she looked at the owner with a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Lisa?!" Mina, Momo, and Tzuyu said not even minding about the Jeons looking at them amused.

"Oh my gosh!" Lisa gasped before running towards them and jumped happily. She missed them so much. Just then, someone cleared their throat which caught the girls' attention. They turned their heads and there they saw an old man smiling at them.

It was Grandpa Jeon looking amused, the three got embarrassed, and even Lisa blushed.

"I guess everyone here is fond of you, dear." Mrs. Jeon joined with a smile. It's not a surprise since Lisa has the power to be friends with anyone she meets. That's what she did to her sons as well.

"Then that's good, I think Lisa's friends are as fashionable as Lisa. Am I correct?" Mr. Jeon asked what made the three girls shy.

"Oh my gosh, your friends are so cute unnie! I'm Somi!" Somi said and offered a handshake to the three.

They accepted it and bowed in respect.

"So would you help us look for our clothes?" Jungkyu asked the three.

"Yes, sir!"

The three went beside Lisa while being watched by the Jeons behind them. Somi is also with them.

"Gosh, you never told me you'd come and introduce us as your friends," Momo said whispering. She thought Lisa would honestly forget about them after being acquainted with the Jeons but then again, Lisa is a pure soul. Aww, my Lisa~

"Sorry. Anyway, we need to help them get suits and clothes for the evening party." Lisa said then they nodded.

Lisa helped to look for clothes for the Jeons.

The Jeons liked Lisa's style so much that they almost made her their private stylist but of course, they didn't really want her to work.

After that day, they all managed to go home and rest quickly with Lisa being the most exhausted one.

The night had come quickly and they all went there to meet guests, the Jeons were quite scattered all over the place and well of course it was because they had to talk about businesses.

Somi stayed close to her as she didn't really want to talk about those 'unhelpful kinds of stuff as she called it.

They spent the night being together, Somi asking Lisa nonstop about her relationship with her brother which of course she had to answer or she'd pester her for the whole night until she gave up.

⚜️

"Love?" Jungkook asked the girl.

"Hmm?" she hummed in response.

"I'm thinking, what if I let your family live in my penthouse instead?" he started which made Lisa look at him. He felt nervous all of a sudden.

"What?" She asked a bit startled.

"I mean, there's no one in my penthouse other than the maids and it'll be a better environment for you Dad," Jungkook reasoned. This is also the truth. Her father needs a better environment and although their old house is not a problem, his penthouse is still a better idea.

But Lisa, she...

"But that's your penthouse," Lisa said. It's his, not theirs. She can't just accept it.

Jungkook sighed again before caressing her cheek, "Love, it's ours now. Didn't I tell you that whatever I own, you do too?"

Lisa shook her head, "I don't want to burden you, Jungkook. My family is alright,  we're fine," she said.

"Who said you are a burden?" he asked her.

"I just... Look, Jungkook, I know that you are just worried about my family but they are fine. Your help is enough for us already." She didn't want him to bother himself for her family. He's already done so much, she didn't want to be dependent on him all the time.

"Love, please? Just let me do this. For your family and you as well." Jungkook pleaded, Lisa stared at him deeply which he also mirrored.

After a few moments, Lisa sighed.

"Fine," she said which made Jungkook relieved.

"Thank you, love," he said.

"I should be the one thanking you, Love." She said then Jungkook smiled and pecked her lips.

☪️

Edited and corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 876 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...
15.3K 466 40
Jungkook a mafia king who wanted to find a wife for him while finding he found a girl who are perfectly his ideal type the girl is Lalisa Manobal kno...
706K 21.6K 84
Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expecting his baby? What would that make you fee...
161K 4.8K 35
Jeon Jungkook is a Ceo of a game company and Lalisa Manoban is an advrage girl who works at a cafe. Jungkook has a son that is only a couple of month...