Male reader x one piece

ddxcrr

You are Monkey D. Luffy's identical twin brother instead of being a pirate you instead became a marine. Еще

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
question
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 3

14.3K 287 104
ddxcrr

Y/n: By the way how's Ace?

Luffy: We've met him at alabasta. he was so cool! he has a cool devil fruit as well!

Y/n: Really? Man your so lucky! i want to know what his devil fruit is.

Nami and Maya: When did ace got drag into this? This is about your father you Morons!

Luffy and Y/n: We don't care he was never there for us so why would we?

Nami and Maya: Why not?

Y/n: By the way do you want me to get some flowers for...her.

Luffy: Oh...yeah that would be nice. I almost forgot to bring her some.

Maya: Who are you talking about?

Y/n: Nothing. It's just some personal business between me and my brothers.

Luffy: Yeah. so can you guys not ask about it.

Nami: Why?

Luffy: We don't want to be ask...about her.

Nami: What are you two hiding.

Y/n and Luffy: Were not hiding anything. * insert luffys lying face*

Everyone except garp: You two are such bad liars.

Garp: Okay, okay. that's enough we need to fix this wall and we'll leave.

Y/n: Oh yeah! luffy can you give me a nail.

Luffy: *stretch his arm* I don't know how many you want so i got all the nails in the box.

Y/n: Thanks now let me just make a little hold area. Ame Ame no: Morphing candy.

Y/n made a little holding area out of candy so he can put the hammer and nails there.

Nami: Wait your a devil fruit user as well?

Y/n: Yeah you didn't know?

Straw hats: Of Course we don't!

Y/n: Well me and my brother accidently ate a devil fruit and now we have them.

Nami: Can you eat as large as luffy?

Y/n: Yeah, why?

Nami: No reason.

Straw hats: Luffy and his brothers are such weirdos.

Maya: We almost ran out of food because of him, that we actually have guards next to the fridge.

Navy soldier 3: He eat as much as Vice admiral Garp!

Maya: We also have people on shifts so the fridge is secure.

Sanji: We also have the same problem as well. because this idiot keeps sneaking into the kitchen just to have a mid night snack!

Y/n and Luffy: But i was so hungry!

Everyone except garp: IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO CLEAR THE FRIDGE!!!

Garp: Hahahaha...I used to remember myself in my youth being yelled at as well.

Y/n: That must have been a really long time huh?

Luffy: Is there any meat left?

Zoro: There's some on the table.

Luffy: man i'm starving!

Y/n: Don't mind if i do!

Nami and maya: Come back here you idiot!

Y/n: This feels like the good old days.

[Flash back]

Y/n: Hey dadan have you seen luffy around?

Dadan: He's outside chasing ace again.

Y/n: I wonder if he'll ever stop chasing him?

Dadan: Your brother is hard headed idiot.

Y/n: Well you can say that again.

Luffy and ace were out for the rest of the day and haven't return back home and y/n started to worry till he felt sleepy and went to bed.

Next day.

Y/n woke up and saw how dadan and the others were staring at ace and luffy who seems to bring a friend with them.

Y/n: Um luffy, ace, who is he?

Ace: quite down i'm trying to sleep.

Y/n: This is more important than sleep!

Luffy: I want meat.

Y/n: Luffy! Ace! Explain!

???: *grunts* Is it mourning already?

Y/n: Hello there what's your name?

???:Huh? Oh right i came home with ace and luff.

Dadan: Answer the question you runt!

Sabo: Oh my name is sabo nice to meet you all.

Y/n: Sabo, Huh? My name is y/n. Luffy's twin brother.

Sabo: wow you two look exactly alike!

Y/n: Dude are you all right?

Sabo: Oh yeah i'm sorry. but to be clear i'm a girl.

Y/n: Ok...WAIT WHAT?!

Sabo: shocking isn't it?

Y/n: But you look like a guy!

Dadan: There are some girls who hates being called to girly sometimes.

Y/n: Even so This is very shocking!

Sabo: Your funny.

Y/n: This is a lot to process right now.

[ Flash back end]

Y/n: Sabo...i hope your happy in heaven right now.

Luffy: Are you alright?

Y/n: I was...just wondering something.

Luffy: about what?

Y/n: Like how this is so good?!

Luffy: Sanji is the best at cooking.

Y/n: This so good it beats eating rations all day.

Maya: Cause if we don't ration it out you'll eat them like a full course meal.

Nami: Now this is great first we ran out of beri then luffy and his brother are having a blast eating all our food. how are we supposed to buy food now?

Y/n: Here you go. * Throws 5 stacks of 10 thousand beri* I don't need this much money so you can have this as compensation for the food i ate.

Nami: Oh wow! Thank you so much luffys brother!

Maya: Don't worry he arrested a lot of thugs to the point he has a total of 18 Billion beri in his acount.

Y/n: though i only put all of them in my savings leaving me with only 50 million beri's to spend it on food.

Nami: You have so much money yet you wasted it on food, How?

Y/n and luffy: Cause that's the only things we do if we have money.

Maya: Yet you never have a full stomach once you ate all the food.

Luffy and Y/n: Don't look at me look at grandpa he thought us to eat as much as we possibly can before we have a fight.

Everyone: So it was you who thought them to eat a ship load of for for breakfast!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1K 5 55
Embarking on a shared odyssey that intertwines their destinies, Monkey D. Shiki and Monkey D. Luffy set forth on a singular, awe-inspiring quest. Bou...
137K 5.9K 34
𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘈 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕- is raised to fulfill only one purpose, that of a servant, they live only to serve others and not to serve themselves. But w...
189 9 12
A one piece fanfiction set in its own universe but with another cast. The characters are mostly based of my friends and loved ones. Instead of follo...
8.6K 301 17
(One piece x male reader) *spoiler for dressrosa and all events afterwards.* M/n grew up with Law. While traveling across the seas he runs into to ma...