The Littlest Ninja (Rottmnt)

By books20000825

Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little gi... More

Author's Note
Parental Vanish
Sparring Partners
You Got Served
How To Make Enemies and Bend People
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Screwball's Obession
Man Vs Sewer
Wait For It
Tensive Love
Turtle-dega Nights The Ballad of Rat Man
Slug Ya!
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
Bully Beatdown
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Hallucined Nightmare
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy!
A/N
Jailbreak
Insane in the Mama Train
Endgame
Many Unhappy Returns
Author's Note

The Mutant Menace

1K 11 2
By books20000825

A video plays, first showing the turtles and Emma at the destroyed Albearto's when they were helping April with the birthday party.

"Birthdays ruined."

Then it goes to the amusement part. "Parks destroyed."

Lastly, it's the museum where they were stuck together. "Museums vandalized. Tonight, on Cyber Sleuth, I will reveal the culprits. Beware...the Mutant Menace!" A mysterious figure appear in the video with a Albearto mask

"Mutant Menace?!" Mikey exclaims at the tablet. "Omigosh! He's talking about us!"

"I can't believe we're getting blamed for this! Virtually everything in there was somebody else's fault! ...I think," Leo glances around.

Donnie lets out an annoyed sigh.

"So unfair...although it is a boost for my emotionally unavailable bad boy image...you know?" Donnie looks away.

"Does that mean .. we're ... b-bad?" Emma whimpers getting upset, the three brothers quickly comfort her hugging her and patting her head "No No No No sissy you're not bad."

"Look guys," Raph slides in front of them. "I think this might be an opportunity to turn a dark cloud to a silver lining. You guys ever read this fine piece of literature?" He holds up a book.

"Horrible Wolfie, the Harmless Wolfpup?" Donnie reads the title.

"I love this book!" Emma smiles grabbing the book holding it to her chest

"Yes! It's the touching story of a young wolf who shows up at a town full of humans, who all wanna run him through with a pitchfork."

"That's supposed to be touching?" Mikey asks skeptically.

"But Wolfie didn't run away. He performed a bunch of good deeds for the town, and they welcomed him with their hearts! So that's what we'll do! We'll get in our giant Tank, and we'll smash people in the face with good deeds!"

"Yeah!" Mikey bobs his head in agreement. "We are good-dooers!"

"Doing good! Doing good!!" Emma chants

"Oh, this is gonna look great on my college application!" Donnie clasps his hands.

"Any votes for staying home during the anti-mutant panic?" Leo raises a hand. "No? Okay. Let's go!"

...............................................

"I'm sorry you all want to do what?" Topaz puts a hand on her hip with a confused face looking at the mutants and her niece in the back kitchen of the bakery

"We wanna help bake for ya!" Raph smiles gesturing to her

"You work your fingers to the bone making all these mouth watering goodies." Leo drools with big eyes as he towers over a display of brownies, Topaz quickly smacks his hand with a rolled up towel making him wince in pain rubbing his hand

"Come on Aunt Topaz please please pretty please?" Emma puts her hands together giving her aunt a pleading smile, Topaz looked skeptical until she saw the turtles giving the same looks "Alright Alright you can help just-"

There's a ding in the front intending that someone just entered the store "I'll be right back just ... don't touch anything I'm looking at you two!" She points two fingers at Leo and Donnie who try to sneak some cookies off a baking sheet, they quickly stand side by side pretending they weren't doing anything

...............................................

"Thank you have a good day!" Topaz looks back waving at the customer leaving the store, she turns and sees mayhem as the kitchen was an absolute mess!

There was bowls and baking utensils everywhere, Leo and Raph were fighting over a stick of butter, Mikey was messily mixing something a bowl, Donnie was screwing the door off the oven with a wrench trying to see if he could upgrade it

"Aunt Topaz look! I'm making banana bread!!" Emma smiles holding the book in front of her with the page flipped to the recipe

"That's great Emma-" Topaz turns to the oven seeing a giant doughy lump getting bigger and bigger by the second "Emma what kind of flour did you use?"

"I think the bag said 'self rising'" Emma pronounces slow

"You used what?!!!"

Before she could stop it the dough inside the oven explodes covering everyone in dough from head to toe

...............................................

"Man I know Topaz was mad but I didn't think she'd be that mad." Leo grumps rubbing his head in pain where a bruise was from Topaz beating the turtles for messing up the bakery

"Eh she'll get over it eventually." Raph waves a hand rubbing his swollen cheek "

"Now, each time we do a good deed, we'll leave behind one of our friendly calling cards," Raph smiles driving the Turtle Tank.

"This good deed brought to you by the quote un quote Mutant Menace. Winky face!" Mikey winks at them. "Who wouldn't love this?"

"Absolutely no one!" Emma smiles confidently

They stop near a fire extinguisher, which is broken. Donnie steps outside, measuring it before a bunch of guns emit from the shell. He melts the extinguisher so that no more water is coming out of it, and they leave, throwing the calling card onto it. A fire man tries to access it but can't.

A cat mews outside a window. "Aw, kitty need to go inside?" Leo opens up the window for him. Mikey leaves the card. The cat was actually trying to get inside so that it could try and eat the pet canary.

Raph and Donnie stand in front of a broken sidewalk. Raph stomps so large that all the stones lift up. Donnie fixes the street, making it look good as new. A man and a dog trip onto it, getting stuck in the still wet cement.

A little boy licks his ice cream off an ice cream cone dropping it to the ground, he starts crying hysterically Emma pops up and scoops the ice cream off the ground with her hands and puts it back on the boy's cone jumping back in the tank. He smiles licking but suddenly groans holding his stomach in pain

"Guys, we're good-dooers! And what do good-dooers do? They good do! And they do it well!" Raph places his hands on his hips proudly.

"New York is going to adore us!" Donnie presses a button to show the news. "Local news, a team of heartless pranksters dumped a quote un quote Mutant Menace evil winky face, are wrecking havoc across the city. We go live to unpaid reporter, Cyber Sleuth."

"The fire rages..." A car is on fire, the melted extinguisher still inaccessible. The cat is then grabbed by someone inside. "A canary flees for its life." Two workers try to get out the man and dog. "A Maltese is trapped in concrete. The little boy is put an ambulance "A child exposed to food poisoning" What do these tragedies have in common? The horrible villains called the Mutant Menace!" The duck shows the calling card.

"WHAT?!" Raph screeches at this. "We called ourselves the Mutant Menace as a joke! That's why we used the just kidding quotes! And the just kidding winky face!"

"Raph, you know I love you, but people don't focus on punctuation when they're stuck in concrete," Leo pats him on the plastron.

"There's something familiar about those disguised voices..." Mikey presses his ear to the video.

"Yeah it's sounds confident yet annoying." Emma squints an eye listening closely.

"No doubt you're wondering who we are. We are none other than..." He remove the masks to reveal himself as Baxter Stockboy. "Boy genius Baxter Stockboy

"What?" Mikey asks in shock.

"You!" Emma growls

"Baxter Stockboy?" Leo, Mikey, and Emma say seeing how they've already met him.

"I am not looking forward to whatever that highly skilled underachiever has in store for us," Leo crosses his arms.

"And never fear, New York! I will expose these monsters for what they are! I have been tracking them from the Stock N'Shop blimp"

Then the feed changes to show the top of the Turtle Tank.

"They're tracking us?!" Raph points to the video.

"Hey, we look like a giant turtle," Mikey points at it.

"Yeah, everybody was saying go stealth, go stealth, but come on, look at us! We have got it bad!" Donnie presses his face against the video.

"You too can track the Mutant Menace, by accessing the Baxter Stockboy live stream...available for a reasonable fee."

"We can't let anyone see us," Leo says slowly, "We need to get home, muy rapido!"

Raph pushes past him and slams on the accelerator. "What the-?" His eyes widen as he comes to a stop. An angry mob is blocking their path, with pitchforks and signs.

"It's them!" A man points to the Turtle Tank. "The Mutant Menace!"

"Get 'em!"

"No wait!!!" Emma teleports on top of the room looking down at the angry mob "We were just trying to do something nice! We not bad I promise please look into your heart and find forgiveness." Emma gives a sweet pleading smile with big eyes

"They've kidnapped that sweet cute little girl and brainwashed her!!" A random person points at her

"Wait? What! No no no I wasn't kidnapped." Emma shook her head waving her hands

The angry mob starts throwing tomatoes at the Turtle Tank, Emma squeals peeking scrambling to get back inside the turtle tank.

"It's ok doughnut you tried." Raph pats her head with comfort

"You know, you don't normally see pitchforks in midtown Manhattan," Leo couldn't help but comment.

"Oh mama, people are getting rustic out there," Mikey cringes at the angry crowd.

"We were trying to be nice!" Raph gestures to them, "They never read Horrible Wolfie?!"

"Maybe they don't do the funny voices like you do." Emma suggests

"Four shields down 50 percent," Donnie's eyes widen.

"Wait a sec, we have four shields?!" Leo screeches at him.

"We do not," Donnie deadpans and Trash Wizard lands on the glass, slightly breaking it.

"You shall not pass!"

Raph yells and pulls away from them. He manages to swerve to the right, but none of them notice a tiny blue robot following after them. It drives underneath the Turtle Tank, opening up to reveal six robots. They jump in and take control of the vehicle.

Baxter Stockboy grins when he sees that the control was a success, using a remote controller to drive the Tank. They all yelp as they speed up, Stockboy swerving the car so that it doesn't hit a man, but he drops his groceries.

"Oh, Raphaela, would you mind easing up on the gas, dear friend?!" Donnie exclaims at him, twitching a little.

"I can't, t-the controls are stuck or something," Raph tries slamming on the brakes, but they're inoperable. The levers move on their own. "No steering! Donnie, what's going on?"

"Oh no, oh no!" Donnie shouts, looking at his wrist computer. "Ah, okay, whew. Good news, guys, my engineering's fine."

"Bad news?" Emma pokes out a head behind Raph

"Oh, and something's taking control of the Turtle Tank."

"Look out!" Mikey screeches as they're approaching Times Square.

"I'm trying the taxi rocket!" Raph presses a red button from one of the levers. The left rocket starts up.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!"

The Turtle Tank swerves to the right. Raph pulls the other lever, the right rocket activating. This causes the entire vehicle to turn, landing on billboards. Then it drives sideways, a woman looking up in surprise. They land in the opposite direction, heading away from all the people.

"Wow, nice work, Raph," Donnie pats his back. "But we can't keep this up forever, the rockets have limited fuel!"

Leo tries to open the door, seeing one of the robots gluing the door shut. "Trapped? I knew being nice to people would get us in trouble."

The control panel starts sparking, getting their attention. The robot chews through to get inside, jumping in front of them. A red screen appears, showing an incoming message from the boys.

"Chello." Mikey replies, Raph pointing a finger into his face.

"Mikey, we do not chello the enemy!"

"Hello mutants! and my yellow dumpling! You no doubt have noticed my microbots are in control of your vehicle!"

The Turtle Tank swerves to the left, capturing a man with chickens before he rolls onto the street.

"And don't worry beautiful I'll be sure to wipe your tears when you get here." Baxter smiles at Emma who growls at him

"What are you talking about I'm not crying." Emma frowns putting her hands on the control panel, a robot creeps up and bites down on her hand hard "Ow! My favorite hand!!" Emma screams sucking on her hand with tears in her eyes. Donnie holds her close growling at Baxter protectively

"What's your angle, Stockboy? Leo wiggles his finger to the hologram.

"Just watch!" He laugh, breaking into the screens at Time Square to show his face. "New York, I will deliver the Mutant Menace to the steps of City Hall in five minutes! Subscribe and donate to my live stream and witness the spectacle, or see it in person, if you dare!"

"Premium tickets are for sale on my website,". "We accept cash, credit cards-"

"I hate that kid!" Leo kicks away the microbot. "He's gonna expose us all to New York just for money?!"

"Yeah, we don't have any money, we get by just fine" Raph chimes in.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're as poor as dirt," Donnie's spider shell flips through a stack of money.

The Tank suddenly goes faster, knocking Donnie to the ground. The left rocket from the taxi powers up. Raph pulls on the right lever, but it doesn't budge.

"I can't steer, and I can't stop!" Raph waves his arms in alarm as he sees people in front of them.

"Step aside, it's portal time!" Leo stands in front of them, waving his sword around.

"No! Stop, no!" Donnie yells at the top of his lungs.

"No no no Leo don't!!" Emma waves her arms

He creates a portal in front of the vehicle.

Suddenly a large monster was about to eat them. The others scream as Leo blushes in embarrassment. He quickly waves the sword again, making another portal that sends them back into New York

"Hey, one of Leo's portals didn't work, we all totally expected," Donnie deadpans

He then sees the floor hatch. "Oh, Newton's apple! How could I forget the floor hatch?" He opens it up, where all they could see is road. "I can just shimmy out and-"

"No time for that!" Raph grabs him and throws his brother away. "I'll go!"

"But Raph, it's not-"

He jumps anyway and he gets stuck in the hatch, wiggling around. Raph shouts in alarm as he sees a large pothole up ahead, with traffic cones in front.

"Donnie!"

The cones hit him in the face. "Ow, ow, ow! Make this hatch bigger, ow, ow, ow!"

"I made it to your specs, but that was when you were in your 'doing sit-ups everyday' phase," Donnie murmurs, looking away.

The Tank jerks around again, Baxter Stockboy grins evilly. The microbots then beep as City Hall is up ahead!

"Three minutes till the reveal of the Mutant Menace!"

"What do we do, what do we do?" Mikey panics a little. "What do we do?!"

"We send this gas bag on a highway helium!" Donnie fires a bowling ball towards the blimp, shooting out three more.

Baxter get an alarm from inside the blimp, cringing and rapidly pushing a button. He's sent flying out of the blimp with a parachute before the bowling balls hit the blimp, causing it to fall.

"Ahh! Now they're shooting blimps!"

"The whales of the sky..." A fisherman comments, the kid genius safely lands in front of City Hall.

"Step right up, folks! Any moment, you get the whole Mutant Menace, the dangerous spectacle sweeping New York!" Stockboy starts off. "One dollar per person, cash preferred" rubs his the crowd holding up money.

"Okay, we're out of jet fuel," Leo rushes up front. "We're out of bowling balls, and we're gonna be exposed to New York, smelling like the inside of this Tank!"

"Relax, Leo," Mikey speaks up from behind. "We still have nature's bowling ball: me," Mikey gestures to himself. He puts his limbs into his shell, bouncing into the bowling ball launcher. "Launch me, baby!"

He's shot into the sky. "Hot soooooup!" He gets out of the shell, flinging his weapon around. "Mystical whip!" It hits the back of the Tank.

"No, no, no!" Donnie shouts as they're about to hit someone.

"There they are!" Stockboy points behind the crowd. "They're right behind you!"

Mikey spins around on a pole. "There they are! Turn around, turn around!" Baxter shout, but the Turtle Tank turns right by the crowd just as they turn their heads to see nothing.

"Hey, that's an empty street!"

"Oh come on!" Baxter Stockboy shout in frustration. The crowd starts complaining as tomatoes are thrown at him.

The Turtle Tank drives away and Mikey sighs in relief.

"Mikey with the save!" He congratulates himself, but the Tank is still under control by the robots. "Oh no..." He yelps as he's thrusted forward, a man with a tow truck standing in the street. He shouts at the Tank, which breaks through the construction pickets and soars up into the air.

Mikey yells as they jump across the bridge, landing in the water. The microbots are touched with the water, shutting themselves down. Leo lifts up his head to see Mikey sliding in front of him.

"Yay! Mikey!" Emma claps her hands praising her brother

"Nice one, Mike! You see that, Raph?"

Raph couldn't speak as he's still stuck in the hatch, holding his breath.

"Hey Donnie, we're sinking and Raph is swallowing the Hudson River," Leo calls out.

"Do you really think I would've built this tank without an amphibious mode?" He presses a pink button, a happy birthday banner coming out of nowhere, Emma giggles covered in confetti as Leo frowns. "Oh, that is the wrong button. Here we go!"

Airbags are deployed, lifting the vehicle and Raph out the water.

"Dumb Stock N' Shop publicity stunt!" A man grumbles.

"Total scam! I spent 60 dollars on a pitchfork for nothing!"

Police sirens are heard.

"Baxter Stockboy we're taking you in for unlicensed advertising, causing mass hysteria, and driving a blimp without a learner's permit. Alright, take him to kid genius jail."

"Mark my words, this isn't the last you've heard of Baxter Stockboy!"

"Well..." Mikey says dejectedly. "I guess we'll never get people to accept us of being good-dooers like Wolfie..."

"Maybe not, but we'll keep trying. Because we're the quote un quote Mad Dogs! Winky face!"

"Hey, uh, Raph," Donnie says, holding the same book. "Did you ever finish reading your book here? Because turns out once the villagers accept Wolfie in their hearts, he eats them all."

"Wait? You didn't read the whole book?!" Emma puts her hands on her hips disappointed.

"Gotta start reading stuff till the end."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 59 10
๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐’๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐‘โซโ €โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฎโ”Š โ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ SEE YOU AS ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ AND ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’. THEY SEE ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐’ JUST A CHILD. ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„...
5.7K 121 10
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ด๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐’™ ๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“!๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โš  NOT TCEST โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
6.9K 187 29
When mysterious robots attack the Turtles' lair in the sewer, they lose contact with their master, Splinter, and decide to go topside to meet up with...
25.7K 226 14
This story takes place in New York the year 2044 where the world was in chaos only the turtles and Casey Jones and D/n are the only survivors of the...