I love you for infinity | Tae...

By daeguMinYg

What happens when taehyung meets the new student Min yoongi? English is not my first language sorry for any... More

The characters (:
~First day of school~
~taehyung falling inlove~
Should I continue?...
Info about the book!
~𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖~
~𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦?~
-I'm so sorry-
~my shy little princess~
~it's ok to not be ok~
THANK UUU (not a new chapter)
~oh god im not ready for this~
~like nothing happened~
Read pls (not a new chapter)
~to be mine~

~wait what detention?!~

1K 38 18
By daeguMinYg

*taehyung POV*
We just arrived at school and I could see that yoongi was nervous, he cried a lot this morning because he was scared going to school wearing makeup and a skirt. I will make sure that my little princess won't get hurt today.

*yoongi POV*
I looked around and saw everyone looking at me with a shocked and disgusted look. I couldn't do anything so I just lowered my head down, tried so hard not to cry and slip in little space. "Fuck I really regret wearing this.." I thought. I looked up a bit and saw everyone minding their own business and not looking at me, I looked at taehyung and saw him glaring at everyone. Ohhhh that's why they aren't looking at me. I felt his hand holding mine "t-taehyung we are a-at school" I whispered, I really didn't want to ruin his whole life. Kim taehyung being friends with the freak? "I don't care" he said simply. I knew that he wouldn't listen to me so I just kept being quiet.

-In class-

I was sitting down at the back of the classroom in the corner, I didn't complain I was happy that the window was next to me. I saw taehyung, I got so happy so I smiled at him. He sat down next to me "hi there princess" I cursed at myself for blushing infront of him, I looked away "h-hiii" he chuckled.

-middle in the class-

I started to get bored, math class is sooo boring. I looked over at yoongi and saw him taking notes. Ughh he is sooo CUTEEEE "yoongi-ah.." I whispered he quickly looked at me "I'm boreddd" he giggles quietly "yah you should listen to the teacher" he whispered back cutely "but I don't want it's boring and I'm getting distracted" he got a bit confused "distracted?" He said with pouty lips "mhm by u" I looked directly in his eyes "how am I suppose to concentrate when the most hottest and cutest person is next to me hm?" I said with my deep voice. He was blushing so much

*yoongi POV*
I'm not deaf right? Did he say hottest and cutest person?! I tried to say something but nothing came out from my mouth. I got so shocked. I was about to say something until our math teacher mr lee spoke "are u two keep going to talk in my class" he said sternly. I just looked down, I hated how everyone looked at us and on the other hand taehyung just chuckled and said "yes do u have a problem?" We are in big trouble now "I'm not in the mood for this taehyung, detention to both of u" mr lee said. WAIT WHAT DETENTION?!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
I hope u guys liked this oneeeee! Have a nice day everyone!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
332K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1M 35K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...