Working for the knife(a salvi...

By random_shipper54

While prom is coming up travis hopes to ask sal to the dance but will sal say yes? And will other things come... More

Ew
Prom?
I dont remember
Huh?
ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ
Shit..
What should i do larry?
Cheater
Excited
Casual.
Rainy days
Dirty clothes
Dreams ;)
Its not worth it
Eeeeee (Authors quick note)
Tv
Authors note again
Ugh larry..
Really?
~bonus chapter~[NSWF]
uh oh
After trial
Shopping
The party
Say sorry
Imagination (The end)
Our life,ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ(the ending u mfs wanted)

Hanging out w larry

624 23 33
By random_shipper54

Travis pov:
I sigh when sal leaves. I try to take my mind off the incident with my father. Ugh fine I'll go hang with Larry. I go to the elevator and put the keycard in.

I reach the door of Larry's apartment and gulp, I'm either gonna get a broken nose as a welcoming or drugs.  I knock on the door and see a kind lady looking down on me. "Oh you must be Travis! I'm Sals step mom nice to meet you."

"Oh- uhm thank you."

"Larry's in his room like always!"

"But- how did you know who i am and how do you-"

" sal won't shut up about you at the dinner table, its always Travis this, Travis that, Honestly I'm not complaining-"

I was flattered. I walked my way to Larry's bedroom, clenching my fists, I knocked on the door. "Hey little du- oh its you"

"Sal is forcing me to be here..."

"Ugh fine, come in i guess."

I went in his smelly room.  "Hey..what is Sal to you Travis,be honest." Larry said very defensive. "Well.. uhmm.. he's a -a hmm".
"Travis be honest..you won't get hurt."

"He's the highlight of my day, he's the thing that makes everything seem so amazing when it's really shit, "

"So you feel a sexual attraction to him don't you?"

"Wha-"

"I see how you look at him. Dont lie. You wanna fuck him every day but you know you can't ,"

"Well.."

" listen here, If you hurt sal in any way. I'll bend you and twist you into a pretzel. Then I'll turn you into bolgna okay? "

"Bolgna is not made out of human flesh for the last time Larry! "

"Just- stop eating it man. Stop eating it,"

"Fine."

"Sal cant wait to fuck you too"

"Huh?..hmm lets change the subject now- "

"Want some weed?"

I look at larry with a concerned look.

"Hmm i don't know.."

"Don't worry trav! "He pat my back,
"Its only a myth you get high,you dont get high it just tastes good, like a brownie!"

"Hmm I'll just have a normal brownie instead.."

"TRAVISSS COMMONNN"

"Ugh fine shut up already." I took one of his brownies and gaged. Actually maybe this wouldn't be that bad. I took a bite and boy were they good i started taking a ton of them,smooshing them all in my mouth "woah woah calm down!" Then the room started spinning. I liked this feeling. Then sal walked in..

Lol hi. I knew i said I wouldn't write but i got bored :) @fuzzypandalovez hai there since i know you like my story so much and you didn't add it to your reading list here :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 146K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1.1M 60.8K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
94.6K 988 13
Kuroken shit my dudes Edit from future me with proper education and braincells. I am sorry