Supergirl's brother. A cat gr...

By unknown6741

Cat grant x male reader Supercorp Sanvers More

Just the beginning
New boss
First day
Dinner invitation
Cat?
Hit
Sick day
Home
Heroes don't break
Red K Kara
Myriad
Fight with hope
Suicide
Birthday
Kiss
Proffesionals
Meet the family
Sliver
Unconscious
New beginnings
The Ex
A new problem
Faith
Secrets don't last 
Trouble in paradise
The return
A cold luthor and a stubborn Danvers.
Come back to me
The invitation
Fallen god
Heartbreak central
Three's a crowd.
Woman down
Disturbed dinner

Love sick

1.2K 41 1
By unknown6741

"Ladies and gentlemen of National City, please welcome the chairwoman and CEO of L-Corp, Lena Luthor." The crowd applauds and Lena steps up to the podium with a wide smile. You watch as Kara blushes watching Lena closely, her eyes fixating on her the redness of her lips. Even from afar Kara had only noticed Lena across the large crowd forgetting about everything well almost everything. You cleared your throat gaining her attention and snapping her from her thoughts which she shakes away with embarrassment. You hadn't forced her to share her feelings around Lena mostly because she hadn't even came out to liking girls and you weren't to one to push her from that comfort space.

You both hoovered above the crowd scanning for any threats at such an event. Once the crowd settles Lena speak out. "Now, I know you all didn't come here to see me. So, I'll start with the good stuff, and then I'll say just a few very brief words. My fellow citizens of National City, the Team of Steel." Lena pulls of the thin sheet from the statue of you and Kara side by side, supergirl had her hands on her hips and you had your fist in the air. The crowd erupts into a cheer again admiring the work shaped by pure metal. "I am so honored to be able to present this statue of our hometown heroes. Some of you must be thinking, I know. It's a cold day in hell, a Luthor praising the two Kryptonians. But ever since I came here, they have been such an inspiration to me." She looks back at the statue quickly landing her gaze onto supergirl. "Supergirl had been mentor, and most importantly, she's been a friend."

"Seems someone's got a favourite." You groaned crossing your arms across your chest as Kara faces turns a deep shade of red from the sweet words that escape Lenas lips, it's not a surprise that Lena had her favourite although without much thought of who she was Kara felt a jealous knot in her stomach.

But it's not long until the crowd burst out into piercing screams and the moment of infatuation is destroyed. The sound of a worried mother met your ears. "Ruby?" She yells dashing through the worried crowd towards her daughter.

You turn your comms on quickly tuning into the DEOs signal. "Winn, did you see where that missile came from?" You ask watching below as Alex steers around all of the fleeing crowd.

"We have no heat signature, okay, there's no atmospheric disruption, there's no electromagnetic trail. Okay, you know what? We're pulling up every security feed within a two-mile radius. There's got to be an origin point for whatever just hit the waterfront." Winn explained a sound of tapping keys met your ears as Winn tried his hardest to pinpoint the threat although it wasn't looking good from where he was sat.

"Now would be nice!" You pushed scanning the crowd yourself but no one was standing out like a sore thumb.

"I can't rush this. Wait. The pressure regulator wasn't meant for high altitude, it was meant for low altitude. They're underwater." You look towards the water and he was right, a large sub hiding beneath its surface. "I cannot track that explosion to the source, you guys. The radar is not picking up any underwater signals"

"I'll clear that building. Danvers, Sawyer, stay on the waterfront." J'onn orders dashing into the building as it starts to crumble at its edges. "Captain, find that submarine." You tap of your comms and run to the edge of the water through the crowd shouting and the screams of a newborn baby. You burst under like a tornado rushing straight towards the sub with your heart beating and crashing against your chest. You grunt unable to move it due to the thick metal and water pressure. You breaths became hushed as you hold your lips tight together feeling the last of your precious oxygen hiss from your lips.

"He can't breathe underwater." Kara explained waiting for you to emerge from the water with a nervous sigh.

"It's not budging" Winn explains after a long moment of your grunting and pushing the sub out of the water only getting it to move a little.

"I'm on it" supergirl swoops into the water like her own missile and takes the pressure from your wrists as you pull it from the water together. Cops and DEO agents all swarming around as you land it above the ground, the water trickling from the metal ship.

"Thank you" you gasp finally getting back your precious air. You lean over wiping your forehead and sweeping back your hair.

"Hey we're a team." She explained resting her hands on her legs as she catches her breaths.

"Yeah a pretty great one at that." You chuckled patting her back as she groans at her dripping hair sticking to her face.

"I've missed you." Kara whispered flinging her hair over her shoulders and resting her fist on her hips.

"I've missed you too but you do owe me a drink." You chuckled leading the way over to your spare clothes. Your feet squelching in your soaking red boots.

"You know I never meant to hurt you" you explained spinning your solo straw around in your drink as Kara watches you curiously to your new found nervousness.

"You weren't yourself." Kara stated taking a swing at her own drink before placing it back onto the coaster. "And i am sorry for knocking you out."

You chuckle slightly under your breath. You dropped the straw back into the glass and sat up straight resting your eyes on hers. "Oh Kara I think I was just to the wrong person. I know how much you admire Alura but I I can't do that, I know it's stupid to hold on to this hate even when she's dead but I can't and I don't think I ever will." You spoke honestly, the mention of her name causes Karas face to involuntary frown, a swarm of memories digging right back towards her train of thought.

"I understand." Kara whispered unintentionally but you didn't want to push her own her own thoughts and decided to let it go.

"So the fight? What do we say?" You asked switching the conversation around but the fight wasn't something you wanted to talk about either.

"The truth, the kryptonite but we don't have to talk about her, not if you don't want to." She gives you a small smile

"Thank you Kara. Ask away" you smiled as she whips out her notepad and pen already. You chuckle at her preparedness and take another swing at your drink.

——
You and Kara wander into the office the next day what surprises you is that Lena is leaning over your desk and checking out something on your computer another hand flicking through the weeks schedule. You clear your throat to announce your arrival to which she spins around with a smile. "Ms. Luthor. I didn't know you'd be here this morning I didn't get you a coffee." You explained empty handed.

Lena crosses her arms with a gentle smile. "Yeah, I was able to get things in line over at L-Corp and dont worry I picked up my own." She goes on to move away so you could sit down at your desk and readjust the files sprawled across it.

"That's good Well of you need anything I'm just here." You explained lining up the files under your desk.

Lena sits down at the corner of your desk as you re line the photo of you Alex and Kara. A small smile playing on her lips as she looks at the blonde. "You know you don't have to call me Ms. Luthor you know how much I despise that name."

You chuckle nervously knowing that leaving your family name was harder than it seemed. You were still trying to leave superman's shadow as much as your family. "Sorry Lena I'm still trying to wrap my head around this all." You explained. Cat leaving had really been a number on you.

"It's fine."

Kara marches in with a smile waving her finished article about in a small poly pocket. "Hey Lena. Hey y/n. Finished that article." She announced handing it over to Lenas free outreached hand.

Lena takes a moment to scan the front page. "Ah thank you so much Kara. How did it go with the supers?" She asked looking back up to the wide smile playing on the blondes face.

"Pretty good managed to catch them before the waterfront." Kara lets out a frown, as much as she loved seeing Lena support her the waterfront hadn't been a day to show that.

"That was such a disaster" Lena frowned. So much hard work had gone into showing her support and one bomb had been causing a riot at the newsstand overshadowing all her hard work to make it as her own Luthor.

When their eyes meet again they seem to forget your presence and stare longingly at each other. Kara biting down her lip as she spoke. "But you said some pretty nice stuff there"

Lena lets out a smile. "Well I mean every word. There should be more people like those two." You can't help but smile at their oblivious as Lena forgets to move a moment of awkward staring. You shake your head and get on with some work trying to ignore the love sick duo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.3K 18
5.5K 103 18
Kara and Lena start to become friends. Kara has a boyfriend and thinks she's inlove, she isn't of course. After Kara and Lena soon become friends to...
162K 3.3K 45
peter parker x male reader male reader x Avengers there needs to be more Peter Parker x male :)))
171K 6.5K 22
Supergirl. She was brave, selfless, kind, beautiful, and more powerful than any human could ever dream of being. Lena Luthor had always had a weaknes...