She | h.s

By felicityluvsharry

"lives for the memory, a woman who's just in his head." The full story of two online friends, separated by 3... More

...
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
epilogue
all's well that ends well.

read me !

2.5K 23 1
By felicityluvsharry

so this is another story i've decided to write.
one that is a little bit more close and personal to me.

the support people have given to cigarettes and songs has been incredible, sort of overwhelming but overall lovely. i am forever grateful, and i'm so happy to keep going on.

as you know that whenever I write, I base certain points of my life on it. certain plot points, characters, and such are based on events that had happened to me, or those around me that are altered/dramatized for the sake of the plot. and as you can see, there are way more characters in this book than in the last.

DISCLAIMER: this book is in absolutely NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM meant to frame lgbtq+ relationships or wlw relationships in a bad light. again, i am telling a reimagined story overly dramatized for the sake of the plot.

sorry for all the characters, but i promise they're all relevant in one way or another, they're also good for visualising who i've got whenever i throw names out there.

ps. the guys are set in the four era !!! but everything/everyone else is present time (i.e early 2020 onwards)

CAST/CHARACTERS:

harry styles - played by himself

sarah jones - played by herself

daisy kensington - played by diana silvers

kacey james - played by olivia rodrigo

mitch rowland - played by himself

rowan dunn - played by saorsie ronan

and elio kennedy - played by timothee chalamet

the story will be divided into four parts, the beginning, the middle, the grey area and the end? and i am so excited to start this. love always and vote and comment ! the next chapter posted can be disregarded, its made more for myself than for you.

-- fee xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 44 47
"I am, and always will be about you." Harry and Louis used to be childhood best finds. Until they had to leave each other. But true lovers always fin...
366 1 37
I'm Lauren Claysworth. Artist. My life is perfect. Are you shitting me? What a terrible lie that was. My life was ordinary for any other teenager in...
43 0 7
Disclaimer: this is not my writing this is by goldenhazzalou on AO3 and I wanted to put it on here Harry and Louis have been friends since they were...
33K 912 19
Two boys, have known eachother there WHOLE lives. There moms were best friends in high school. They became best friends. Doing everything together. R...