Do Dil Mil Gaya • Shakhi FanF...

By shakhivibes

A story of a young student who's studying in SIAC & a professor who will face many situations ✨ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Important note:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Note☀️
Chapter 18
Promo/ teaser
Chapter 19
Discontinuing

Chapter 11

2.1K 93 7
By shakhivibes

Shaurya had grabbed anokhi by the shoulders in time.

Shaurya: Sirf ek tarika hai...

Shaurya picked her up immediately. Everyone stared at them with opened mouths and widened eyes.

Anokhi: pls mujhe neeche utariye. Saab dekhraha hai.

Shaurya: tumhare par mein abhi bhi dard hai. Tum chalogi cabin mere saath aur mein ointment launga. Chup chap mere saath chalo.

Shaurya carried on walking, everyone was staring at them shocked. Tej and alok who saw that were shocked. They decided to ask him later about this.

He carried her to the cabin and placed her on the couch. He closed the door .

Then he grabbed the first aid box , and placed her foot on his lap. She knew there was no point of arguing, so she let him be.

He placed ointment on her foot, as soon as it touched the part of the foot, she clutched onto his arm tightly and closed her eyes.

He looked at her and then smiled slightly. He started blowing on her wound while staring at her. He realised how she was slightly smiling. He sighed in relief, she's finally okay now.

As soon as he was done, he cupped her face.
Shaurya: tum theek ho na?

Anokhi: haa, mein theek hu. Thank you.

Shaurya: tum mujhse baat kyu nahi kari ho.

Anokhi: mujhe thoda break chaiye tha. Lekin mein theek hu.

Shaurya side hugged her and placed a warm kiss on the side of her head.

Shaurya: thank god. Mein kitna worried tha tumhare liye.

Anokhi smiled & pecked his cheek.

Anokhi: mein theek hu, no need to worry.

Shaurya kissed her hand and held her hand tightly.

Then something hit anokhi.

Anokhi: Sab Dekh Rahe the. Sab puchenge.

Shaurya: Kya?

Anokhi: Jab aapne mujhe sab ke saamna uthaya tha.

Shaurya: Mujhe koi farak nahi padta. Tumhe chot lagi hui thi. Aur mujhe Kuch samaj mein nahi aaye, toh meine kardiya. Tum phikr mat Karo, koi Kuch nahi kahega. Sab ne meri shouting sun li hogi us anmol bebo kitty ki complaint ki.

Anokhi nodded and cupped his face lovingly.

Anokhi: Aap itna pyaar karte hai mujhse?

Shaurya smiled at her cuteness and cupped her face as well.

Shaurya: haan, sabse zyaada.

She smiled at him .

There was a knock on the door , and shaurya go up. Anokhi also slowly got up.

Reema: Sorry to disturb you sir, Lekin miss kapoor ayi hai.

Anokhi looked confused & shaurya raised his eyebrow.

Shauryas POV:

no way, woh abhi nahi aa sakti. Agar anokhi KO PATA chalgaya toh sab Kuch barbad hojayege. Mein Anokhi ko ko nahi sakta .

As reema stepped inside, a girl stood there with a smirk.

( Devi called her, same like in the show)

Shaurya turned to anokhi.

Shaurya: Miss bhalla, tum jao , mein baad mein baat karunga tumse.

Anokhi nodded & by the help of reema she left.

Shagun: Kaise ho tum?

Shaurya: Mein theek hu, tum yaha par Kya kari Ho?

Shagun: Mein yaha par teach karne ayi hu. Mein yaha par summer break ke liye aythi. Lekin mere dil nahi kare ki mein waapis chali jao. Toh phir jab meine hiring KA suna meine apply kardiya.

Shaurya: Oh, mil gaya?

Shagun walking closer to him.

Shagun: Haa milgaya .

Shaurya showed his hand at her , creating distance.

Shaurya: Mujhse door raho

Shagun: Kyu?! Mein aabhi bhi tumse pyaar Karti hu shaurya.

Shaurya: Lekin mein nahi karta.

Shagun: Tum jhoot kyu bol Rahe Ho.

Shaurya: Mein NAHI jhoot bol raha hai.

Brushing away her hands , gave her a stern look.

Shaurya: tum sirf ek teacher Ho mere liye. Aur mein professor.

Shagun: lekin shaurya..

Shaurya cut her in between

Shaurya: Mr sabberwal! Agar koi BAAT bhi hui na, toh sirf yahi hogi ki hum dost hai. Warna teacher aur professor hi Rahenga. Professionally

On the other side, reema made Anokhi sit in the canteen. After she took her from the cabin, reema looked dull.

Anokhi: tujhe kya hua?

Reema looked at her, and gave a slight fake smile

Reema: Kuch Nahi. Tu Kuch order Karegi?

Anokhi stopped her and held her hand

Anokhi: Kya hua? Sab Kuch theek hai na?

Reema: ( sighing ) tujhe pata hai miss kapoor shaurya Sir ki ex hai.

Anokhi raised her eyes brows.

Anokhi: KON?

Reema: woh joh ladki ayi thi. Woh shagun kapoor hai. Woh shaurya Sir ki ex hai. Undono ki engagement hone wali thi, Lekin kis waja se toot Gayi.

Anokhi: kya....

The fear of losing shaurya gripped her mind. She felt insecure.

She looked up to see shaurya and shagun walking towards the canteen.

Shauryas Gaze was stuck on her the entire time. How her expression changed to what reema was saying. He wanted to know.

Anokhi instantly got up, and was grabbing reema. Anokhi quickly walked out of the canteen.

Shaurya was shocked at first but decided to ask later.

Reema and Anokhi were walking in the corridor

Reema: Tu shaurya Sir KO aise dekh kar bhaagi kyun?

Anokhi: unko NAHI, MEINE time ko dekha tha. Hum late hojayenge next class ke liye.

Reema just nodded and they head towards their next class.

Anokhi couldn't concentrate on any classes. So she went out for a while , to calm herself Down. She saw shagun and shaurya standing there. She could almost understand what they were saying

Shagun: Mein tumse humesha pyaar Karungi...

Anokhi stepped back ..

Shaurya : meine tumhe bataya hai ki mein tumse pyaar NAHI karta. Dur raho mujhse.

Anokhi turned around and left. Her essence hit him and he turned around.

He sighed in relief.

Thank god she's not here , otherwise she would have heard everything.

Anokhi went quietly, and went to hostel .

She sat there, keeping her face in her palm.

Her phone flashed babli.

She picked it up

Anokhi: ( trying to lighten herself up) hi di, kaisi hai tu?

Babli: Mein theek hu. Tum theek Ho na nikki? Tumne mere phone Nahi uthaya.

Anokhi: haan,Mein theek hu, woh bas mujhe break Chaiye tha. Bohut stress tha.

After having a jolly coverstaconversation with babli, Anokhi closed her eyes shut leaning on her pillow.

That's it for today 🖤🖤
Feedback would be appreciated

Keep watching shaurya aur Anokhi KI kahaani at 7pm only on star plus .

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 807 13
The characters are same like saakk and yes as we all know that in the show alok has been thrown out of the Sabherwal house by devi and tej and also s...
67K 5.2K 26
sairat ts book
1.9K 228 5
This is Season 2 of Shaurya Aur Anokhi ki Kahani (Saakk) ITV couples Shakhi❤️ 📌Continuation from where the show went offair 📌Peep inside to know mo...
69.3K 6K 53
Two people connected through souls but separated by ideologies and circumstances , wanna know what will happen when they meet?? "His weaknesses were...