Shifting Shadow [Nico ♡]

Por raven_star1

Read Into the Shadow by 08raven71 first!! Nico is stuck being something he never wanted to be a Hero. Just be... Más

The crash
Deaf Sound effect
Caught
Crazy Deal
Plotting
JL Meeting
The Vanishing
Childish Tasks
All-in-one
Trick Therapy
Grenade without a pin
False Gods
Just Friends

Day-off

47 3 0
Por raven_star1

Hello

Tell me something that want me to put in this story. It is just I am feeling bored. I need the readers help.
Because I will fill up the whole book with Random sex scenes that don't make sense trust me you don't want that .

_________

NICO

'Treating me like a criminal.'
Tsk, they can read the situation I am not fighting I just want some peace and quiet.

I returned to school, and people in my social circle bought the ' visited my dad' story because they believe my dad is some sort of drugs lord and doesn't follow the society rules.  Rumors saved me from a lengthy explanation even some teachers believe it.

I had to join the team on two missions to get this weekend off. I get to spend time in my apartment for the next 6 days.

I do some grocery shopping before heading home. I plan on spending most of my time in the apartment because I found I don't like sharing space.  Robin and his creepy friends, Superboy would always angry at me for some reason. 

Even though they are stalking me but I can sense that they are following me like before now they are just checking in which just suffocates me. The main reason I left the mountain was that people would pop up for random check-ins.

I enter the apartment I trigger a rune which cleans the whole apartment removing all the dust. I went to the kitchen started cooking.

I walked towards the bedroom to have a quick shower before eating dinner in front of the television maybe finishing a season of Friends.

I walked out of the bathroom tugging on my pajama bottoms using a towel to dry my hair.

"Well well... look who is back in the board." A voice says I look at the window to see Joker standing by the window dripping wet.

"Oh get Mr J. Get off those were clothes take a shower let's talk after." I say not really shock by him breaking in to my bedroom.

"Aye aye Cap'n." He says with a mock salute.

I guess I won't be alone tonight.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

861K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
245K 9.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...