Genshin Impact Headcannons

By Imapurplehat

These are my personal headcannons of some of the Genshin Impact boys, please tell me if you want other people... More

*:.。. .。.:*Request Page:。*:.。. .。.:*
Random Things About Them
Things That Really Annoy Them
Small Things They Would Do For/With Their Partner
Their Favorite Time of Day
Things they dislike
Stupid things they've done and will never admit to
Little annoying traits of them
Thoma catch up
Some theories.
Author's note
ÆÆÆÆÆÆ
Well I'll be damned

Minor Bad Habits

1.5K 25 61
By Imapurplehat

*:.。. .。.:*XIAO*:.。. .。.:*

-He bites his nails.

-It isn't often when he does do it, its only when he's had a really bad nightmare.

*:.。. .。.:*ZHONGLI*:.。. .。.:*

-Since he's always focused on telling a story he doesn't really pay attention to his surroundings.

-He bumps into walls, chairs, tables, anything really, and he does it alot.

*:.。. .。.:*CHONGYUN*:.。. .。.:*

-He sometimes accidently uses his exorcist abilities on innocent bystanders.

-In the dark he'll think that they're a evil spirit, and attempt to exorcise them. He always pays the hospital fees.

*:.。. .。.:*CHILDE*:.。. .。.:*

-He also will mistake random bystanders for something they're not.

-He'll think people are hillichurls, and the fatui always pay the hospital fees, along with a sum of money to keep the victim quiet.

*:.。. .。.:*DILUC*:.。. .。.:*

-This almost never happens, but he'll sometimes give customers the wrong drink.

-Not really a bad habit, it just kinda annoys him.

*:.。. .。.:*KAEYA*:.。. .。.:*

-Hehe alcohol go brrr.

-Sometimes he steals Venti's wine, sometimes he gets yeeted by the wind the next day.

*:.。. .。.:*ALBEDO*:.。. .。.:*

-I don't think Albedo has a very high sour-ness tolerance.

-He kinda likes sour foods, but they always burn his tongue.

*:.。. .。.:*VENTI*:.。. .。.:*

-My guy likes yeeting random things off cliffs with anemo.

-Yes, he has hit people before. No, he has never been caught.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
232K 6.8K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...