The Fourtris Community: Cover...

By TheFourtrisCommunity

Hey there writter, If you are looking for a place to create a beautiful cover for your book, then you've reac... More

Welcome
Rules
Forms
Profile Of Designer: 64FourTris46
Profile Of Designer: MarshyLeonardo

Profile Of Designer: Readin4Evah

13 3 0
By TheFourtrisCommunity

Username:Readin4Evah

About Myself: I'm a high school student spending the last two years in the same class because of covid. I love reading and FourTris is my OTP. I love making covers and graphics and also love helping others.

Types of graphics I can make: I mainly prefer doing book cover but I don't mind doing character aesthetics and banners.

Types of graphics I can't make: I'm not really good with logos.

Maximum time for finishing a graphic : I mostly take maximum up-to one week for a book cover and up-to two weeks for aesthetics, unless I have exams or stuff. If that's the case, I'll definitely let you know in advance.

My Payment: My payment would be a follow and votes on my book 'My LifeLine'. 1st five chapters for one cover. Hope it's not too much.

Any message for readers: Not anything in particular. But if you don't like the covers and posters, please don't be harsh. Tell me what you would like to change and I'll do it. Constructive criticism is always good.

Graphic Samples

These are the samples I had done for my book along with the one I currently use.

SAMPLE I

SAMPLE II

CURRENT BOOK COVER

I hope I'll be able to get you the covers you like.

Be Brave 🖤
Readin4Evah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
607K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
805K 18.3K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.